Leak information

• 26 Replies
Leak information
« on: March 12, 2019, 08:56:21 PM »
Hi, I'm curious about the flat earth and I'm considering believing in you, but there are 72 space agencies with average 12.000 employees and 52 governments that know the truth, i can't believe that information never leaked many, many times if all those people know the truth. So my question is: do you guys believe that? Or just few members of these agencies and governments know the truth?

rvlvr

Re: Leak information
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 07:17:13 AM »
Only a few members know, I have been told. The rest are kept in the dark.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 04:02:56 AM »
Simple. There is a system and all we are part of a simulation. So that, some agencies and governments are working for benefit of the simulation program. Inother say, hiding the truth is their main task. Otherwise they die.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 09:06:34 AM »
. Otherwise they die.
Presumably they throw them out of a Qantas flight over the Atlantic?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 09:55:40 AM »

Or given free tickets for any Boeing 737 Max.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 09:21:38 AM »
Hi, I'm curious about the flat earth and I'm considering believing in you, but there are 72 space agencies with average 12.000 employees and 52 governments that know the truth, i can't believe that information never leaked many, many times if all those people know the truth. So my question is: do you guys believe that? Or just few members of these agencies and governments know the truth?

It's likely that NASA doesn't know the Earth is flat.

As well, sheer numbers mean little. It is likely that the guy in a back room performing mathematical calculations for a "rocket launch" would never know.

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 10:03:48 AM »
You know that is an interesting statistical quandary.

A lot of people would have to be in the know for it to work.

And even under the threat of death, there's *always* somebody who will spill the beans.
A very small percentage of the population is willing to die for just about anything.

There's so many people in so many non-government industrial settings working with systems which depend on the globe earth model.

Think of Garmin, TomTom, Magellan, and all the big name mobile mapping companies. They work with this system.
(I'm familiar with the Stratellite theory, and can show you that it would not work for Stratallites to give delayed signals to fake satellites.)
Stratellites could be used, but the writers of GPS firmware would have to know about it. And there'd have to be zillions of them due to their lower elevation.
And they'd have to be moving a couple thousand miles an hour -- which would consume tremendous energy to do 24/7 for years and years.

I see this as a serious challenge to Flat Earth.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 11:12:23 AM »
The sheer numbers of individuals who would need to know, or be intelligent enough to figure it out, puts this century long, worldwide "conspiracy" squarely into the realm of absurdity.

There are literally millions of people who devote their entire lives to studying fields like astronomy, and aerospace. No amount of money or coercion would silence every last one of them.

Then you must consider all the material and events that need to be faked, just for the optics.

Sorry, your conspiracy theory is utterly preposterous.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 08:00:56 PM »

Sorry, you are free to think and feel and believe whatever you please.

How long did it take to convince yourself that you are right?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 12:47:30 AM »

Or given free tickets for any Boeing 737 Max.
Make some use out of the poor souls! Use them as test dummies guinea pigs on the next SpaceX crew Dragon launch.
Oops, we forgot to refurbish that heat-shield :(!  Bye bye - easy come easy go!

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 02:31:39 AM »
Simple. There is a system and all we are part of a simulation. So that, some agencies and governments are working for benefit of the simulation program. Inother say, hiding the truth is their main task. Otherwise they die.

Historically, many people has sacrificed their lives for the better of humanity. Do you know anyone who has sacrificed themselves over this program that you are talking about?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 06:05:12 AM by Hamzah »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 03:01:40 AM »

Historically, many people has sacrificed their lives for the better of humity. Do you know anyone who has sacrificed themselves over this program that you are talking about?

I could probably mention 2. Intikam and Brotherhood of the Dome.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 07:07:15 AM »

How long did it take you to convince yourself that I'm not?

Edit: Why would you feel the need to apologize for my freedom to think and feel and believe, (and state), whatever I please?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 07:11:26 AM by Here to laugh at you »
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 05:00:24 AM »

Well big of you but he almost certainly is, all this has been done many times before but the argument that only a few need know the truth on this is risible, it is quite obvious that your interest in science is cursory other wise you would be aware of the vast amount of resources being ploughed into “space” from many companies and countries.

Now I know that it will be pointed out that I am parroting what New Scientist, Astronomy .com, Nature etc (also fooled) . are saying but take just one example of what is supposedly out there, the Hayabusa 2 from Japan, started in 2010 ,launched in 2014 not by NASA but by the Japanese, from Japanese soil, to return with samples in 2020 landing in Australia, costing 6.4 billion Yen, developed by NEC ,sent up on a Mitsubishi rocket with rovers developed by several Japanese universities (Minerva II) another developed by the German aerospace and Frances CNES (MASCOT), tracking and communications involving not just the Japanese but NASA and ESA, and every tom, dick and harry with a half decent telescope when it did its fly past, now look at all the above, factor in developments of components, fuel, materials to survive and work in a vacuum, so done by smart people with better than average education, but not one has called bullshit on any of this but Bully the brain and his internet buddies, and if in 20-50yrs time the Japanese are carving up near earth asteroids for resources now scarce on earth you will probably still be out there shouting at the moon right up until the time a melon sized  piece of Ryugu, released quite by accident in its mining, blazes beautifully to earth and vapourises you and your community of luddites, with most sincere apologies from the new Shogunate, oh by the way, can we have our missile, oops sorry, rock, back please?     
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 05:42:38 AM »

The idea that those "in on the true shape of the earth" are just the few (536) who have been to space and a few "big-wigs" at NASA is "utterly preposterous".
I've long said that all international airline pilots must know for sure what the true shape of the earth is.
I've had PMs from a couple on this site and they wouldn't have a bar of the flat earth and joke about the silly arguments put forward by flat earthers.
Then there a couple of other international pilots, both Australian, who post very strong arguments against the flat earth on Metabunk and on YouTube.

The total of all those that "must know" goes into the millions and makes any thought of a conspiracy theory utterly preposterous.
Still, facts mean nothing to conspiritards ???.

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2019, 07:55:24 AM »

As well, sheer numbers mean little. It is likely that the guy in a back room performing mathematical calculations for a "rocket launch" would never know.

You have a very interesting perception about how an industry (of which you have no personal knowledge) works.

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2019, 12:11:52 PM »
I know much about aerospce, I grew up in a town where almost everyone worked for AF (me, my father), NASA (girlfriend and her father), Lockheed (sr-71), and North American (X-15, F-15). My father had top secret clearance, the FBI checked out our family finances, interviewed neighbors, researched his history. The real life version of FE NASA enforcers, but it wasn'[t NASA, it was FBI.

There were rumours of agents in town in bars, looking for alcoholic aerospce workers, in financial troubles getting a divorce, etc, things that made them vulnerable to spies, and yes, Russians they wanted to know things like the energy bleed of F-15 at various altitudes. They almost certainly tried to turn people. One person suddenly moved away, it was rumored he drank and showed off his secret knowledge and was fired and moved away. Real FBI doing real leak prevention, I lived it.

It didn't work. My father worked for a while at area 51 on sr-71. I got a Revell model of it before it was officially revealed and my father was astonished and alarmed at the details it got right.

The idea that a conspiracy could be both small enough to hide yet big enough to do the thousands of things necessary to fool us is preposterous, although I don't think the concept of preposterous registers on the FE mind. They need preposterous to explain how a conspiracy could start with Newton and Tyco Brahe, multi-generation, multi-national and able to control truth for millions with just a few people and yet be successful in the face of the truth.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 01:28:10 PM by jimster »
Is it possible for something to be both true and unproven?

Are things that are true and proven any different from things that are true but not proven?

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 01:54:38 PM »

Computer based simulation programs don't work on unplugged flesh and blood humans.

As for the truth hiders, who wouldn't want a noble career founded on lying to the entire human race with a false premise, which benefits absolutely nobody?

Can anybody name a truth hider who tried to reveal the truth and was killed?

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 02:57:01 PM »
You’d think it would be a bit of shock to people who went through school with an interest in the sciences, worked hard through university and eventually landed their dream job at NASA, thinking they’d be helping to advance our understanding of the universe...

... to then be given a crash course in photoshop and told to fake satellite images all day.

Don’t they get suspicious that something isn’t quite right?

Or do the select few higher ups do all the donkey work of faking everything as well?  Not just for the public, but faking it for their own staff as well?  They must get a lot done in a day.

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2019, 10:11:49 AM »
Thousands of people would have been through this by now. I have tried to imagine an astronaut getting on a rocket and suddenly finding himself not on the rocket but sitting in a room being told FE. Problems:

1. The initial meeting is unlikely to produce a calm, accepting astronaut/poser. Humans do not easily and calmly react to having their entire life and career turned upside down.

"Oh, the earth is flat, I don't get to go into space, and my job now is to act like I did and if I don't cooperate, NASA will kill my family. Okay, then, I'll do it, let's go."

Not going to go that way, and with so many, it will go bad in various ways.

2. People are not very good at acting unless they have talent and training. It would be incredible to have thousands of people doing without acting training instantly be able to convincingly act their way through this.

3. Getting stories straight between multiple people and over time is difficult. With thousands, impossible.

4. People blab, look at history. Drunk, lover chat, guilty conscience, etc.

I guarantee if the earth was flat and NASA was hoaxing, there were multiple people in my home town, two on my street, that knew, and I garantee you there would have been rumors and leaks. We kept secrets for national security about airplanes and rocket engines. The secret that the earth is flat is another thing entirely.

Are things that are true and proven any different from things that are true but not proven?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2019, 11:07:11 PM »

Historically, many people has sacrificed their lives for the better of humanity. Do you know anyone who has sacrificed themselves over this program that you are talking about?

It is already their roles. I mean, sacrificing themselves for any value of mankind means meanwhile serving the program. They are not sacrificing themselves, they are just playing their roles.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2019, 07:52:47 AM »

Computer based simulation programs don't work on unplugged flesh and blood humans.

As for the truth hiders, who wouldn't want a noble career founded on lying to the entire human race with a false premise, which benefits absolutely nobody?

Can anybody name a truth hider who tried to reveal the truth and was killed?
Kind of off topic, but those people who died from the curse of the mummy, when they tried to excavate some tomb. But I'm surprised anyone would believe people aren't killed for getting involved in whats deemed "other peoples business" by exposing things.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2019, 08:36:33 AM »
I have asked for specifics on the NASA conspiracy, suggested going to the web site that lists the top people and tells you what they do and start there, use the NASA org chart and budget to investigate. They are too busy using the claim to bother to pin it down. No evidence except:

The earth is flat
NASA would have to know
-> NASA is lying

FEs will not be pinned down on the conspiracy, refusing to say whether it is too small to do anything or too big to hide. They seem to want to have it both ways. If they need it to explain something, it is as powerful as it needs to be. If they need to explain how it can be secret, it is as small as it needs to be.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2019, 05:13:52 PM »
You went to a web site that lists the top people and tells you what they do and started there,
then used the NASA org chart and budget to investigate?

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2019, 10:45:37 PM »
72 space agencies, thousands of employees yet only dozen ever went to space. This right there should raise a big question mark. Point is just because you work for someone doesn't mean you in the know.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2019, 10:51:27 PM »
72 space agencies, thousands of employees yet only dozen ever went to space. This right there should raise a big question mark. Point is just because you work for someone doesn't mean you in the know.

Just to be specific:

"As of June 17, 2018, a total of 561 people have gone to space.

As of November 6, 2013, a total of 536 people from 38 countries have gone into space according to the FAI guideline (543 people have qualified when including the US Department of Defense classification). Of the 536, three people completed only a sub-orbital flight, 533 people reached Earth orbit, 24 traveled beyond low Earth orbit and 12 walked on the Moon."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2019, 11:54:13 PM »

Considering everything in the earth as a part of simulation program, numbers lose their real meaning.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1