New Kid on the Block

• 5 Replies
New Kid on the Block
« on: April 17, 2019, 10:50:35 PM »
Hi Everyone!

I am new to the Flat Earth community, but I am really excited that I've found a space for the sharing of truly free ideas and support for one another's unique insight. I've always had some sort of intuition about my connection to nature, and this theory is the first to really resonate with me in that the world I see around me is quite simply how it is. I can feel it. But I assume I'm not the first to come under fire for openly embracing Flat Earth Theory, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best way to respond to RE's in a way that won't reflect poorly on the rest of our community (ex: how to avoid coming across as overly defensive when discussing this subject).

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: New Kid on the Block
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 11:34:37 PM »
Hi claire.

To avoid a discussing is possible with only keeping yourself out of discussing.

here we can freely discuss our ideas as believers. this environment is not available in many forums. but there are nasa, cia, fbi and nsa agents who work here. we need to be careful about them. there are many methods they use. One of the most major methods is to convince the reader how much your thoughts are wrong, can be lauhgtable, by moving together in a lot of people, with they supporting each other while someone says you're wrong.

another method is to do behaviors that will demoralize the believers. My English is not very good. so their game doesn't affect me much. because I don't fully understand what they're trying to do. but this may affect some readers.

I'm not sure of answering your question. Anyways. Wellcome.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 05:49:23 AM »
as wondering if anyone could tell me the best way to respond to RE's in a way that won't reflect poorly on the rest of our community
You LARPers call yourelves a community now then?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 10:02:16 AM »
but there are nasa, cia, fbi and nsa agents who work here. we need to be careful about them. there are many methods they use.

How do you know this? And why would the FBI care about the flat earth theory?

Legitimately curious.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 10:31:23 AM »
but there are nasa, cia, fbi and nsa agents who work here. we need to be careful about them. there are many methods they use.

How do you know this? And why would the FBI care about the flat earth theory?

Legitimately curious.

This is not the issue of this topic. This is a wellcome thread, none of you or me are not the issue. We are wellcoming somebody,.Either talk with oper, or ask this question in its place, here:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=75588.0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 11:59:30 AM »
Stop accusing our members of being spooks, wise.

Welcome to our community claire! I hope you enjoy your stay.