Poll

What is your answer?

Creators of PC
0 (0%)
God
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Who do we have to pray, creaters of the world or the only God?

• 8 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
According to simulation theory, the world's creators have not to be God. They can somebody else like human, or a superior race have an ability to create a virtual world. This is possible and easy.

We are praying. So, if we consider the simulation theory; so have we to pray to creators of the world whose are following us behing the monitor; or real God can hear us from everywhere.

“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Re: Who do we have to pray, creaters of the world or the only God?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 04:16:39 AM »
Great stuff, wise.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 11:54:03 AM »
>wise thinks the matrix was accurate

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 03:40:31 PM »
>wise thinks the matrix was accurate

The films sometimes use the true life as scenario to make them realistic. but the truth is sometimes so amazing that people really think it's just fiction. this allows scenarists the right to do so freely.

Not only matrix. In a film, Arnold was going to a fiction mars for a travel. After a while he has forgot being dream. He has saved the mars then started to remember its being a fiction.

But these are not things I think the earths being simulation. It is because result of my observations.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 11:50:11 PM »
have you seen Jurrasic Park.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 12:46:37 AM »

Yes. Its more likely another film that on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember yet. There are two different realities and people are connected to a machine to move from one reality to another. It was a famous film, but I didn't remember for a moment. Oh, at last, film's name was "the avatar".
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 01:28:20 AM »

Yes. Its more likely another film that on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember yet. There are two different realities and people are connected to a machine to move from one reality to another. It was a famous film, but I didn't remember for a moment. Oh, at last, film's name was "the avatar".

The blue people. I never saw it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 01:47:41 AM »

This film is one of the most important films in terms of cinema history. You're American and this ia an American production. Shame on you mister! at least you can watch it on youtube, you freeloader.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 02:27:46 AM »

This film is one of the most important films in terms of cinema history. You're American and this ia an American production. Shame on you mister! at least you can watch it on youtube, you freeloader.

Movies bore the crap out of me.