proof of the location ISS

• 37 Replies
Re: proof of the location ISS
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2019, 03:24:42 PM »
You want us to prove a negative?
Are you trying your hardest to appear clever?

Is the ISS up there, or is it not?

There's something flying around up there. I've seen it pass over once. I don't know what it is.

Whilst you may not know what it is, do you think it's a natural phenomena or man made and what justification do you have for your beliefs about it?
Turkish joke. A prisoner goes to the jail's library to borrow a book. The librarian says: "We don't have this book, but we have its author"

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2019, 03:32:43 PM »
Oh I think it is man made, the same way airplanes are man made.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2019, 03:38:05 PM »
I hope you would are able to disprove the existence of ISS, and possibly, with it, space flight. Or was it so ISS is one of those things that do exist?

I guess something up there is zooming around that sort of looks like the ISS, or so says Jeranism with his P900 or whatever he's got.

so maybe the question is not whether it is there, but what actually is it.

I skimmed through this. To your point, maybe it's not the question of its existence, but what actually is it?

Jeran's whole thing is that something does exist, but in no way are there humans in it. Of course it took him a half an hour of pontification to get there. And a bunch of weak arguments along the journey. But aside from all that, I didn't get a clear sense of what some FEr's actually think it is. So let's say it is there and with no humans on it. What, in an FE model got it there and keeps it there, whizzing by at 1000's of km's per hour? Once we figured that out, then we can duke it out as to whether there are humans on board or not.

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2019, 05:15:24 PM »
Jism and Bob painted themselves into a corner recently when they proved both rotation and curvature of the earth exist. They both then proceeded to spin a web of lies about their experiments especially Jism, since his whole livelihood depends on his YouTube subscriber base. They're both like the 80's televangelists who don't believe their own schtick and do it just for the money.
Turkish joke. A prisoner goes to the jail's library to borrow a book. The librarian says: "We don't have this book, but we have its author"

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2019, 05:17:00 PM »
Once again I am no expert or genius on the subject , but once again I would suggest that anyone who has doubts about various types of amateur radio operations such as those have been presented on these forums they should get in contact with the ARRL in the USA, the RSGB in the UK or any other  national organization of amateur radio operators in any other country for verification .

They would probably be glad to give you all the information you could ask for , which is more than what FE's have to offer.

I have been a Licensed Amateur Radio Operator since 1951 and have yet to meet any'- fellow ''ham'' who believes in a flat earth or any ham who does not think the very idea of a flat earth is nothing but nonsense at best.
As Space Cow Girl should know by now I have also been in the Navy (LOL). I have also observed the curvature of the earth personally in
the manner ships and land appear and disappear over the horizon. And I have never met anyone in the Navy in authority from Petty Officers to Captains who does not know for certain that the earth is a globe . And also thinks that flat earth is pure nonsense .

I have really not heard of anyone who believes in a flat earth other than those on this website.

Just a  few words of friendly, constructive suggestion to The Flat Earth Society, I don't think it would destroy your website if you just admitted the earth was the globe  that it is and opened up this website for lively discussions on "What if the earth was not shaped like a globe ? What kind of a shape would it be. ? How would things operate if the earth was not shaped like a globe ? Let's all think this over and come up with as many ideas that we can think up !"

That doesn't seem to be any different from what most so-called FE's do any way. I think you would be better off if you would do that instead of just all this denial of reality. Or is it just a silly little game that some people like to play ?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 09:08:22 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

rvlvr

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2019, 10:13:09 PM »

There's something flying around up there. I've seen it pass over once. I don't know what it is.
Thank you.

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2019, 10:25:25 PM »

If you've seen it and don't know what it is, why don't you try to find out what it is ?
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2019, 10:44:28 PM »

If you've seen it and don't know what it is, why don't you try to find out what it is ?

There are 27,030,017 things to learn.

Priorities. man.
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.