What happens when Trump loses 2020?

• 106 Replies

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
Re: What happens when Trump loses 2020?
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2019, 10:19:15 PM »
Trump isn't going to lose. The Democrats are going to run yet another centrist shitlib who does not give a crap about the problems the average USAian worker is facing, they will lose, and it will be four more years of turning the US into an even worse Oligarchic hell-hole. With some White Republican Jesus on top.

Thought and prayers to you all.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 10:23:26 PM by Symptom »
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2019, 10:49:27 PM »
Trump isn't going to lose. The Democrats are going to run yet another centrist shitlib who does not give a crap about the problems the average USAian worker is facing, they will lose, and it will be four more years of turning the US into an even worse Oligarchic hell-hole. With some White Republican Jesus on top.

Hey symptom!! Missed you pal!

I see you finally sobered up enough to post a few messages, well done!

Though honestly, I can't really disagree much with your post. Though there are a few far left (by American standards) candidates that are going to run.

Don't get it wrong though, the left have their agenda and corps/rich/corrupt that back them (if you look dems get more funding in elections over conservatives)..

My point, both parties are enemies of the people in America.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2019, 11:11:53 PM »

Hey symptom!! Missed you pal!

I see you finally sobered up enough to post a few messages, well done!

Though honestly, I can't really disagree much with your post. Though there are a few far left (by American standards) candidates that are going to run.

Don't get it wrong though, the left have their agenda and corps/rich/corrupt that back them (if you look dems get more funding in elections over conservatives)..

My point, both parties are enemies of the people in America.

You don't have an actual "left" in the US. You have the corporatist far right in the Repubs, and the corporatist centre-right in the Dems.

All they care about is lining their pockets with donor money. Bernie Sanders is probably the only "real left" runner you've had for decades, but there is no fucking chance he is going to end up as the Dem candidate, because he will make the establishment Dems and their donors lose money. They won't let that happen.

Meanwhile the Repubs and the Dems will keep sucking you all dry, until there is nothing more to be had and your joke of a country will implode and die.

All Hail Our New Chinese Overlords.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 11:14:20 PM by Symptom »
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2019, 07:37:01 PM »
Another reason Trump will win is you will have all these Dems throwing their hat in the ring and running bitter and twisted campaigns against one another. There won't be a likeable dem in the playing field people will want to vote for.

The dems should simply get together and unite behind a single candidate. That would be their best chance. Of course they are all entitled and feel like they were made for the top job. So we'll just get a shit show.

I would suggest offering the role to Dwayne Johnson. It would be a huge pay cut for him but I believe he would do it. Eventually anyway. That guy has his head screwed on right he wants to gain experience and educate himself first rather than dive in the deep end like Trump. So we'll probably have to wait a few more years for him yet.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2019, 01:59:49 AM »
Another reason Trump will win is you will have all these Dems throwing their hat in the ring and running bitter and twisted campaigns against one another. There won't be a likeable dem in the playing field people will want to vote for.

The dems should simply get together and unite behind a single candidate. That would be their best chance. Of course they are all entitled and feel like they were made for the top job. So we'll just get a shit show.

I would suggest offering the role to Dwayne Johnson. It would be a huge pay cut for him but I believe he would do it. Eventually anyway. That guy has his head screwed on right he wants to gain experience and educate himself first rather than dive in the deep end like Trump. So we'll probably have to wait a few more years for him yet.

That's not how democracy works.

I guess the Dwayne Johnson remark is a joke.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2019, 06:49:42 AM »

Dwayne has expressed interest in the role for 'some day'. He's a good bloke. I hope he does and prevails.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2019, 07:19:17 AM »

Dwayne has expressed interest in the role for 'some day'. He's a good bloke. I hope he does and prevails.

The media would love it. For them elections are like horse races, always about personalities, never about issues. They are, like you, stuck in the 1990s.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2019, 08:59:14 AM »
All the Republicans throwing their hats in the ring and running bitter campaigns against each other didn't stop Trump from winning. This is how it works in the US. Whichever party is currently holding the presidency (after the 1st term) usually doesn't have to have presidential primaries, and even when they do there won't be as many running.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2019, 10:16:46 AM »
As for his policies, for the most part, yes.
Memba when Jesus said you should help rich people get richer, let poor people die, ignore the environment and lock up kids?

I don't knowingly support policies that does any of that.
Then you're either left of center, or lying. Fun.

Like I said, i don't support policies that deliberately or overwhelming do those things.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2019, 10:17:37 AM »
Remember, Hillary was predicted, with up to a 98% certainty, that she'll win the election.
Right? Its almost like science is consistently wrong.

I wouldn't say that science is consistently wrong, only that it can be wrong in certain areas.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2019, 10:55:52 AM »
Memba when Jesus said you should help rich people get richer, let poor people die, ignore the environment and lock up kids?

Like I said, i don't support policies that deliberately or overwhelming do those things.

Really? You support healthcare for all? CO2 regulations? Wealth tax?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2019, 11:24:33 AM »
Trump will not loose. Because he is an election virus, can wins all comptetitions. Only I can only stop him, but I'm not interested in it yet.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2019, 11:30:41 AM »
Trump will not loose. Because he is an election virus, can wins all comptetitions. Only I can only stop him, but I'm not interested in it yet.

Yeah, I could also stop him, but he's just too funny.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2019, 11:33:28 AM »
Please work your anti Trump voodoo.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2019, 12:48:12 PM »
Please work your anti Trump voodoo.

You only need professional voodoo dolls:
https://www.etsy.com/de/market/donald_trump_voodoo

Or better, do this really ancient spell:
https://hermetic.com/pgm/pgm-vii429-58

Or when you want him to fall in love with you:
https://hermetic.com/pgm/pgm-iv1716-1870

« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2019, 12:54:24 PM »
The dems should simply get together and unite behind a single candidate.
That was the plan with Hillary, remember?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2019, 01:49:17 PM »

I can also stop him, but I can't be bothered.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2019, 02:40:44 PM »
Listen up you lazy magicians. You need to get off your asses and do something.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2019, 02:56:39 PM »
To stop Trump I have to stand on my head for 5 minutes, and I ain't doing that.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2019, 02:58:11 PM »
I will send you a case of bananas in retaliation.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2019, 03:33:45 PM »
Manipulating history is complicated because of all the side effects you have to calculate.
I have decided to keep Trump in office until the next stock market crash.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2019, 03:58:39 PM »

Would a Trumpy Bear work as a voodoo doll?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2019, 04:26:01 PM »
Ask Uri Geller. It's worked well so far for the UK. One day he announces he's going to telepathically stop her enacting brexit, the next day ministers in her own party are planning a coup.

When I can bend a spoon with my mind, I promise to lend a helping hand to you.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2019, 04:29:05 PM »
Thanks Jane, we're counting on you.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2019, 06:39:49 PM »
Manipulating history is complicated because of all the side effects you have to calculate.

The 'experts' keep giving us doom and gloom saying the next one is imminent every week it seems. I know one day they will be right but I wonder if spooking the market ends up becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.

Know your place

Bom Tishop

« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2019, 10:11:04 PM »

The 'experts' keep giving us doom and gloom saying the next one is imminent every week it seems. I know one day they will be right but I wonder if spooking the market ends up becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.

Liberals don't care about the population or us...they would rather see the economy toast and us suffer so they can blame something on Trump than him and the nation be fruitful.

Morons

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2019, 01:21:55 AM »

I don't interest it because I don't believe anything will change. if something would changed when somebody else elected instead of a trump, they would have prevented us from voting for it. This is just waste of time. there is a structure and a few people behind it. They're the real interlocutors. I don't want to deal with them right now. but their time will come.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2019, 07:24:49 PM »

I'm open to healthcare. I've heard a rather convincing argument recently to make me reconsider my stance against it. If CO2 regulations don't put unnecessary burdens on companies and actually proven to work, I'm for it. There is no evidence, to my knowledge, that heavily taxing the rich will do anything.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2019, 08:50:44 PM »

I'm open to healthcare. I've heard a rather convincing argument recently to make me reconsider my stance against it. If CO2 regulations don't put unnecessary burdens on companies and actually proven to work, I'm for it. There is no evidence, to my knowledge, that heavily taxing the rich will do anything.

With the current ridiculously low tax rate and all the loopholes you can neither have public healthcare nor meaningful action against climate change.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2019, 09:04:51 PM »

With the current ridiculously low tax rate and all the loopholes you can neither have public healthcare nor meaningful action against climate change.

What do you suggest the tax rate should be on individuals/small businesses and large corps? I assume they are different amounts.