• 136 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Disproving the gravity in 30 seconds
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2019, 05:30:50 AM »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2019, 05:35:55 AM »
<empty content>

In one hand, your partners in Turkey are preventing me enter many upload web sites. On the other hand you are asking me some statements by using them. What kind of hypocrisy is this?

Now mister. Stop to shamesly using web pages I can not enter. Either upload them the adress I have uploaded this image above, or call your FETÖ partners in Turkey and tell them to not prevent me enter the web pages. It is easy. Just call cahaya, he does it.

In short, no image, no proof. You have not proved or debunked anything. Upload it this forum, or upload it the adress I gave or there isn't a proof. Stop to behave like Hitler. Your behaviour is a type of fashcism, stop that!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2019, 01:25:47 PM »
Hey Wise, how do you post to the 'Now Playing' thread if you cannot view Youtube?

Can not seing a video isn't preventing me to post the links. I am taking links either from older posts or search by google. I can see video search results on google. But whenever I click then, the video is unreachtable. I am not listening the video on the post I sent, I am watching same in media player from video saved in my computer.

if you're aware, I've been sharing similar things lately. because I can not watch videos on youtube and I can't see recommended new videos. I'm just watching the videos I used to watch.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 01:29:05 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2019, 01:28:43 PM »
Lol

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2019, 01:29:42 PM »
Lol

Lol is yourself. We call this as "FETÖ/NASA digital terrorism", not lol.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2019, 01:30:44 PM »
I already translated what you posted. You changed your settings. When turkey banned youtube a different message appeared.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2019, 01:35:07 PM »
I already translated what you posted. You changed your settings. When turkey banned youtube a different message appeared.

Youtube is not banned in entire Turkey nowadays. It is illegally banned in only some computers like mine. when I ask this they say it's not forbidden. but this is a lie. This is because I think fetö/nasa did it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2019, 01:35:50 PM »
What does the message you see translate into English?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2019, 01:43:31 PM »
What does the message you see translate into English?

Wyoming?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2019, 02:06:04 PM »
I agree you can’t read Turkish.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2019, 02:10:06 PM »

Sorry. I've now understand what you mean. Now I'll look it again.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 02:12:30 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2019, 02:12:20 PM »
It’s 12 am in Istanbul.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2019, 02:12:53 PM »
It’s 12 am in Istanbul.

We're using 24 hours system. It is 00:12

I have yet understand what you meant. You meant the youtube warning. Ok, I'll translate it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2019, 02:14:41 PM »
The message I see in English:

"secure connection failed. The connection to the server was lost while loading the page."
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2019, 02:17:34 PM »
<empty content>

In one hand, your partners in Turkey are preventing me enter many upload web sites. On the other hand you are asking me some statements by using them. What kind of hypocrisy is this?

Now mister. Stop to shamesly using web pages I can not enter. Either upload them the adress I have uploaded this image above, or call your FETÖ partners in Turkey and tell them to not prevent me enter the web pages. It is easy. Just call cahaya, he does it.

In short, no image, no proof. You have not proved or debunked anything. Upload it this forum, or upload it the adress I gave or there isn't a proof. Stop to behave like Hitler. Your behaviour is a type of fashcism, stop that!
YOU stop your silly behaviour and please stop lying! YOU claim that "In one hand, your partners in Turkey are preventing me enter many upload web sites" but
I DO NOT HAVE ANY PARTNERS IN TURKEY. Can you read and understand that - now get that massive chip off your shoulder and treat other people decently and you might get along a lot better.

You might find that people were more prepared to follow your wishes if you ceased lying to them and about them!
It is not my fault or the fault of anyone outside Turkey. Blame your government and NOT us thank you.

Now, what site should we upload pictures to?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2019, 02:22:51 PM »
<empty content>

YOU stop your silly behaviour and please stop lying! YOU claim that "In one hand, your partners in Turkey are preventing me enter many upload web sites" but
I DO NOT HAVE ANY PARTNERS IN TURKEY. Can you read and understand that - now get that massive chip off your shoulder and treat other people decently and you might get along a lot better.

You might find that people were more prepared to follow your wishes if you ceased lying to them and about them!
It is not my fault or the fault of anyone outside Turkey. Blame your government and NOT us thank you.

If you accept, THIS website. For a while ibb.co was useful but they have prevented me enter it too. I don't write the website name because I think they follow my writings and see it, then block it. They are your partners because they are fetö, you are nasa, fetö and nasa are partner hence they are your partner.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2019, 03:28:21 PM »
If you don't know what being stringency, so how you can get whether it is relevant or not?
He was stating that the definitions he obtained while searching for it were not relevant to making objects fall (i.e. replacing gravity).
If you have a different definition, which is relevant to replacing gravity, feel free to provide it.
In one hand, your partners in Turkey are preventing me enter many upload web sites.
It isn't our partners. It is your government. Stop acting like we are to blame for the actions of your corrupt government.

In short, no image, no proof.
You would say the same even with images, just declaring them to be faked or photoshopped.
The images are not needed for the proof.
Objects are known to fall in a vacuum, so we know it isn't the air pushing it down.
In fact, we know the air resists its motion, with objects having a larger surface to mass ratio being slowed more than objects with a smaller surface area to mass ratio.
If it was the air pushing things down it would be the other way around, with lighter objects falling faster than heavier objects.
i.e. we would expect to the see the feather drop straight to the ground as the air can easily push it while a steel ball bearing would just float around as the air struggles to push it down due to its mass.
Instead we see the exact opposite.

And again, buoyancy also shows that the air is not only resisting motion, but actually pushing objects upwards.
This can be demonstrated by weighing an object in a vacuum, and then weighing it in air and observing that the weight in air is less.
Yet if the air was pushing it down, then more air (or air instead of no air) would cause the weight to increase.
We can also see this with helium balloons which float in air but sink at low pressure.

This can further be demonstrated with other mediums/fluids, such as water or mercury, where buoyancy causes objects to float.

We also know this isn't just density magically sorting itself out as we can measure the pressure in these fluids and note the pressure is higher the lower you go, with this pressure differential creating a force which is the buoyant force.

So we can conclusively know that air is not pushing objects down, nor are other fluids.

Your entire attempt at disproof is "I don't understand buoyancy so gravity is fake"
Neutrally buoyant things have the force due to buoyancy balance the force due to gravity.
The pressure of the water above the object is less than the pressure below the object.
This causes an upwards force, which is countered by gravity's downwards force.

Now care to actually address the issue?

If you like I can provide the full explanation of buoyancy again and show how it supports gravity rather than refutes it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2019, 03:54:17 PM »

If you accept, THIS website. For a while ibb.co was useful but they have prevented me enter it too. I don't write the website name because I think they follow my writings and see it, then block it.
So how are we supposed to know where to post images for you to see. If I get onto that site I find everything in Turkish so how am I supposed to use it!

Quote from: wise
They are your partners because they are fetö, you are nasa, fetö and nasa are partner hence they are your partner. << Total lies struck out >>
I am not fetö and I am not NASA so stop lying with all these untrue claims.

For your information, the earth was known to be a rotating Globe hundreds of years before fetö or NASA were even thought of!

If you can't be sensible why do you bother posting?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2019, 03:57:59 PM »
Ladies, Gentlemen, and Et Cetera. This thread is about disproving gravity. Let's keep the government agent accusations where they belong in AR, and the discussion about what image hosting website to use in order to please wise where it belongs in CN.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2019, 06:28:31 PM »
Ladies, Gentlemen, and Et Cetera. This thread is about disproving gravity. Let's keep the government agent accusations where they belong in AR, and the discussion about what image hosting website to use in order to please wise where it belongs in CN.
I would love to do just that but:
  • How do we learn anything about Wise's explanation of "gravity" or simply "why things fall down".
    It's probably buried somewhere in his Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise

• How do we post any diagrams or videos that Wise can see?
    If he can't see them he blames US and comes out with this "call your FETÖ partners in Turkey and tell them to not prevent me enter the web pages".

He comes up this sort of excuse,  "Youtube is not banned in entire Turkey nowadays. It is illegally banned in only some computers like mine. when I ask this they say it's not forbidden. but this is a lie. This is because I think fetö/nasa did it.".
How does anyone debate or discuss anything under those conditions?  And who, apart from Wise is "taking the FE side"?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2019, 11:40:54 PM »
I would love to do just that but:
  • How do we learn anything about Wise's explanation of "gravity" or simply "why things fall down".
    It's probably buried somewhere in his Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise

• How do we post any diagrams or videos that Wise can see?
    If he can't see them he blames US and comes out with this "call your FETÖ partners in Turkey and tell them to not prevent me enter the web pages".

He comes up this sort of excuse,  "Youtube is not banned in entire Turkey nowadays. It is illegally banned in only some computers like mine. when I ask this they say it's not forbidden. but this is a lie. This is because I think fetö/nasa did it.".
How does anyone debate or discuss anything under those conditions?  And who, apart from Wise is "taking the FE side"?

Is it harder to upload your BS claims to website I gave its name than discussing whether discussing its required or not required.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2019, 11:53:26 PM »
Is it harder to upload your BS claims to website I gave its name than discussing whether discussing its required or not required.
1) Yes it is because the site I use appears as a folder on my PC, phone or tablet.
2) I can no longer find the <url> of that website but I'll look again.
3) It was all in Turkish and I could translate some but not enough to really know what I was doing.
4) Why should I waste time caring what you think anyway when you call my posts "BS claims"?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2019, 01:24:43 AM »
1) Yes it is because the site I use appears as a folder on my PC, phone or tablet.
3) It was all in Turkish and I could translate some but not enough to really know what I was doing.
4) Why should I waste time caring what you think anyway when you call my posts "BS claims"?

4) You should not.
1-2-3) macarios has explained how to use.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=81502.msg2178124#msg2178124
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2019, 04:17:49 AM »

4) You should not.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=81502.msg2178124#msg2178124
I'll give it a go for some but, as I said, my pictures are in a folder on my computer and easy to find, modify and keep track of.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2019, 04:29:03 AM »
.. my pictures are in a folder on my computer and easy to find, modify...

I knew it. Those pictures are all fakes!!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2019, 04:38:02 AM »
.. my pictures are in a folder on my computer and easy to find, modify...
I knew it. Those pictures are all fakes!!
Some I created so really were "computer generated" by ME on my computer so are CGI,
quite a number are photographs and they were "computer generated" in the camera from light coming through the lens, so I guess that they are CGI too and
others were downloaded and you'll have to form your own opinion there ;).

So fakes or not I'd have to admit that most are "CGI" ;) though a few were taken on a real camera with real film so maybe they're not CGI.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2019, 02:08:08 PM »

4) You should not.
I'll give it a go for some but, as I said, my pictures are in a folder on my computer and easy to find, modify and keep track of.

I don't recommend you to move them. Just upload that website when required. I think you can do it. If you can not, so call boydsta to do it. He takes your wish as an order.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2019, 04:32:51 PM »
I don't recommend you to move them. Just upload that website when required. I think you can do it. If you can not, so call boydsta to do it. He takes your wish as an order.
I've made an account and uploaded a couple of photos. Can photos be arranged into folders on that site?

« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2019, 07:43:43 AM »

Youtube is not banned in entire Turkey nowadays. It is illegally banned in only some computers like mine. when I ask this they say it's not forbidden. but this is a lie. This is because I think fetö/nasa did it.
VPN dude.