Disproving the gravity in 30 seconds

• 136 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Disproving the gravity in 30 seconds
« on: February 28, 2019, 11:49:41 PM »
All objects in the earth are under force of gravity, right?

Think an object, like human, has density about 1t/m^3
Water has 1t/m^3 too.

Imagine a person in water. the water at the top of it and the water under it are equal forces him and create a balance.

So; The total force applied to the person by water is zero.

if the force of gravity was present, the person would move downward in the water. but it is not. Anything that is equal to the weight of the self-weight of the water remains in a fixed position within it, not falling down.

If you have read this writing in 30 seconds so you've saw a disprooof which disproves the gravity in 30 seconds. it's your problem that you haven't gone to a fast reading course.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Disproving the gravity in 30 seconds
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 01:56:54 AM »

Water has 1t/m^3 too.

Imagine a person in water. the water at the top of it and the water under it are equal forces him and create a balance.

if the force of gravity was present, the person would move downward in the water. but it is not. Anything that is equal to the weight of the self-weight of the water remains in a fixed position within it, not falling down.

If you have read this writing in 30 seconds so you've saw a disprooof which disproves the gravity in 30 seconds. it's your problem that you haven't gone to a fast reading course.
Those forces, the person's weight and the buoyancy of the water are both caused by gravity - so no gravity means no weight and no buoyancy.

So sure, I saw some words that you claimed "disproves the gravity in 30 seconds" but it does nothing of the sort.

JackBlack

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 01:59:18 AM »
It is a very well known fact that water (and all fluids) exhibit pressure gradients. You have even used that yourself previously.
For any fluid the pressure will be greater the lower down you are.
This means the pressure on the top of the person pushing them down will be less than the pressure at the bottom of the person pushing them up.
This means the water will apply an upwards force on the person. So no, the total force applied to the person is an upwards force, not 0.
This means there must be some force pulling the person down (i.e. gravity), to keep it balanced, otherwise the person would be thrown out of the water.

This isn't a disproof of gravity, it is ignoring buoyancy (which is a result of gravity).

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 03:08:19 AM »
False. I will assume, for your own good, that you are trolling. You cannot think you are smarter than every scientist in the world when you don't know basic physics known since times of Archimedes.

the pressure on the top of the person pushing them down will be less than the pressure at the bottom of the person pushing them up.
This means the water will apply an upwards force on the person. So no, the total force applied to the person is an upwards force, not 0.
Exactly.

?

zork

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 04:37:55 AM »

Water has 1t/m^3 too.

Are you claimng hat humans can't drown? But sure, I can give you that if you give us replacement equation for weight and buoyant force without gravity.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 07:02:30 AM »
You don't disprove gravity.  You prove that you don't understand or you purposely try to mislead or both.

And that calling yourself a  "Flat Earth Scientist" is an insult to all scientists.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 01:48:05 PM »
False. I will assume, for your own good, that you are trolling. You cannot think you are smarter than every scientist in the world when you don't know basic physics known since times of Archimedes.
Wise, sandokhan, the erstwhile JRoweSkeptic and sceptomatic do indeed think that they are each "are smarter than every scientist in the world".
But somehow they end up with completely different hypotheses as to "how things work". They seem to agree on one point and that is the earth's being flat.

This, though not to such an extreme level, is common among flat-earthers and other conspiracy theorists.

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 02:04:03 PM »
Well I guess they are mental then, since I already got a taste of wise's non-existent knowledge on Relativity on the thread "Alternative explanation of Gravity", which is totally basic for any physicist. In this thread we can see that that non-existent knowledge extends even to the most trivial classical things known for any kid in high school... So could be forgiven if wise is around 12 years old. If not, I would advise professional help.

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 02:46:39 PM »
So could be forgiven if wise is around 12 years old.

No, but he's a Turkish government worker so that explains a lot.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 02:58:30 PM »
So could be forgiven if wise is around 12 years old.

No, but he's a Turkish government worker so that explains a lot.
I wonder if he took part in the designing and building of the Turkish satellite, Göktürk-2 ;)?
Göktürk-2
Göktürk-2 is an earth observation satellite designed and developed by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) and built by TÜBİTAK Space Technologies Research Institute (TÜBİTAK UZAY) and Turkish Aerospace Industries (TUSAŞ) for the Turkish Ministry of National Defence.

Göktürk-2 was launched from Jiuquan Launch Area 4 / SLS-2 in China by a Long March 2D space launch vehicle at 16:12:52 UTC on December 18, 2012, one day before the initial schedule due to poor weather conditions in the region. Equipped with state of the art advanced technology developed by Turkey and a series of new enhancements to provide improved high resolution imagery, it was placed at 16:26 UTC into a low Earth orbit of 686 km (426 mi). The first signal from Göktürk-2 was received at 17:39 UTC in the Tromsĝ Satellite Station, northern Norway.

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 04:15:26 PM »
Congratulations, you just proved that hot air and lighter than air balloons are impossible, and also that ships can't float on water. In fact, you proved that the principle of buoyancy is completely false. All in 30 seconds, too. Wow!!!
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2019, 05:01:41 PM »
Scpeti - things dont fall at a predictable rate.

Danang - circumference divided by diameter does t equal pi.

Wise - things dont float.

What other easily measurable things can you guys come up with to claim fake news?

Mikey T.

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2019, 07:44:04 PM »
Australia is not real.  No idea need lives South of the equator.  The moon landing was filmed on a Hollywood set.  Obama was a lizard person.  Take your pick.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2019, 08:22:17 PM »
Australia is not real.  No idea need lives South of the equator.  The moon landing was filmed on a Hollywood set.  Obama was a lizard person.  Take your pick.
René Descartes wrote, "Je pense, donc je suis", "I think so I am".
            RABinOZ writes, "I think Australia exists so Australia exists" but philosophy was never was my strong point.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2019, 09:05:21 PM »
As far as I know, Australia exists... or the abilities of man are far underweighted.

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2019, 09:47:57 PM »
René Descartes wrote, "Je pense, donc je suis", "I think so I am".
            RABinOZ writes, "I think Australia exists so Australia exists" but philosophy was never was my strong point.

I admire you RABinOZ
The earth believes, because magic exists!

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2019, 11:17:17 PM »
And y’all are entirely sure this guy is not someone who spends his free time being a troll cackling at all the responses to stuff like this?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2019, 02:28:45 AM »
As far as I know, Australia exists... or the abilities of man are far underweighted.
So we agree once again. It's getting almost a habit, and we can't allow that.

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2019, 05:47:32 AM »
Quote from: John Davis on March 01, 2019, 09:05:21 PM

But I do not agree, I'm not sure about the whole truth about Australia, since it is forbidden to take any photos and video filming to private individuals. We cannot find one. Who will live in Skype from any city in Australia. Since it is forbidden there.

JackBlack

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2019, 11:53:59 AM »
But I do not agree, I'm not sure about the whole truth about Australia, since it is forbidden to take any photos and video filming to private individuals. We cannot find one. Who will live in Skype from any city in Australia. Since it is forbidden there.
You can take photos and film in public, you just can't film in private without consent.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2019, 02:30:26 PM »
Quote from: John Davis on March 01, 2019, 09:05:21 PM

That is total rubbish! Skype is not forbidden in Australia and plenty of people use Skype.
Read about Skype in Australia: MEDIA ACCESS AUSTRLIA, SKYPE.

Read the regulations about photoography in Australia for yourself: Arts Law Centre of Australia, Arts Law Information Sheet, Street photographer’s rights.

There are particular issues relating to children: Australian Government, Australian Law Reform Commission: 69. Particular Privacy Issues Affecting Children and Young People, Taking photographs and other images

I do wish you people would stop posting this stupid ignorant idiotic garbage about Australia!

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2019, 05:28:21 PM »
He's an obvious troll... no one can be THAT stupid, not even for this forum standards.

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2019, 12:39:22 AM »
I do wish you people would stop posting this stupid ignorant idiotic garbage about Australia!
Wow ... thank you so much for the newsletter. But you yourself read that - what is written in these rules? Hope so. I could not find the answer to my question in this pile of useless information.
Although Skype seems not to be banned - officially. But ... we cannot find someone who would openly be able to contact us via Skype from Australia - right from the center of the city and see live people as they go live there. Why does everyone refuse to do this?
And I say only what is really happening, go to the Russian search sector and you will see for yourself, I did not invent all this. As well as the fact that you can’t sail along the coast of Australia on your own (making a private vessel around Australia making a video shoot) - just don’t tell me that this is all due to the safety of navigation - the police must accompany the vessels ... You cannot do this yourself even if you have money for this but will not be authorized by the Australian authorities.
This thread is not on this topic - Sorry.

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2019, 12:48:02 AM »
You can take photos and film in public, you just can't film in private without consent.
Sorry, but there is irrefutable evidence that those who did it - paid for it, and all their pictures were withdrawn from the Internet. These were ordinary snapshots of public places. This story is not one.
I do not want to argue uselessly with those who troll, not having studied in detail all these points.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2019, 01:16:34 AM »
Sorry, but there is irrefutable evidence that those who did it - paid for it, and all their pictures were withdrawn from the Internet. These were ordinary snapshots of public places. This story is not one.
I do not want to argue uselessly with those who troll, not having studied in detail all these points.

I have friends in Australia (and New Zealand). They post images on social media all the time. No problems.

To avoid ridicule, just post some of your irrefutable evidence for your claim.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2019, 01:49:23 AM »
I don't troll, I live in Australia and I showed you the Australian laws.
What some unknown Internet company might do has nothing to do with Australia. Go and complain to them!

If you "do not want to argue uselessly" don't!  It's not my problem or Australia's problem.

JackBlack

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2019, 02:45:59 AM »
we cannot find someone who would openly be able to contact us via Skype from Australia - right from the center of the city and see live people as they go live there. Why does everyone refuse to do this?
Is it because you are ignoring timezone or they just can't be bothered?

As well as the fact that you can’t sail along the coast of Australia on your own
That's not a fact.

\
Sorry, but there is irrefutable evidence that those who did it - paid for it
Then how about you provide some of it, because there are plenty of facebook photos and instagram photos and blogs and so on from people in Australia (either living there or visiting) who have posted plenty of photos.
I've done it myself.

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2019, 11:10:13 AM »
There are also many videos from Australia that are hosted by various bloggers. Video stories about people living there, and video reviews of cities. Yes, it's all there. And the photo in the social networks - They are full. But you still do not understand what I'm talking about. This is the same as doing the substitution of attraction, calling it gravity - which is not. You do not understand the meaning of Australia or in matters of attraction.

JackBlack

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2019, 12:53:51 PM »
But you still do not understand what I'm talking about.
I do understand.
You are baselessly asserting crap about Australia.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2019, 06:27:43 AM »
But you still do not understand what I'm talking about.
I do understand.
You are baselessly asserting crap about Australia.

Nope. You are still not understanding what he is talking about. people are doing irrelevant experiments to prove gravity, and these are mostly ignorant people who don't know physics like rabblack, ie you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1