Disproving the gravity in 30 seconds

• 136 Replies
Re: Disproving the gravity in 30 seconds
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2019, 12:16:37 AM »
Nope. There is nothing can prove the buoyancy. If something has unit weight less than water stands on it; if more than sinks. Why do you need to create a magic word as buoyancy? What is its role here other than being a fake argument?
You are the one appealing to magic here. Buoyancy is measurable and is only created to explain reality. Gravity explains buoyancy.
It gives a reason for the existence of the real, measurable pressure gradient which causes the buoyant force.
It also matches the real measurable buoyant force.
It isn't the simple delusional fantasy you make it out to be where objects weighing more than water sink and objects weighing less float.
It is the apparent weight of the object is reduced based upon the density and volume of the fluid displaced.

The simple fact is buoyancy is a result of gravity and as such your OP does not disprove gravity in the slightest.

If you wish to reject buoyancy and instead appeal to magic sentient density, you will need to explain what causes the very real and measurable pressure gradients in fluids and how these magically only exert a force on pressure measuring devices rather than also exerting it on objects in the fluid.

You dismissing buoyancy and dismissing all the proof for it, including experiments you can easily do yourself, does not support your case. Instead it shows you have no case.

Now care to actually address these issues, or admit your 30 disproof is garbage?
Why do fluids have pressure gradients in them where the pressure increases the further down you go?
Why does this pressure gradient not provide an upwards force on the object (i.e. the buoyant force)?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #121 on: July 02, 2019, 03:38:25 AM »
You are the one appealing to magic here.
Your baseless claims have not any value but BS.
Buoyancy is measurable and is only created to explain reality.
Nope. You can not measure something absent. It is theorically absent, practically absent, no need to it. And thanksfully you have accepted it has "CREATED". Yeah, it is absent but created, faked for faking, manipulating the reality.
Gravity explains buoyancy.
Gravity since absent can not explain anything.
It gives a reason for the existence of the real, measurable pressure gradient which causes the buoyant force.
Nope. The only reason water lifting anything that its self-weight is less than water. That's all. You already know this but childishly manipulating the issue. Your lies, repeating same lies again and again can not change the facts.
It also matches the real measurable buoyant force.
Again and again, thre isn't anything as buoyant force. the force applied upwardly to the object is equal to the force calculated due to the difference in self-weight between water. water does not lift anything but your childish imagination.
<continoues BS>
Now grow up and give up talk nonsences like buoyancy. This behave does not make your argument magically stronger but makes your more childish and a hopeless case.

this workplace is on strike

« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2019, 03:59:39 AM »
<continoues BS>
I see no where in that pile of BS did you even attempt to deal with what has been presented.
You ignoring the very real pressure gradient or its consequences wont magically make it vanish.
GROW UP.
Either deal with the arguments presented or shut up.

If you just plan on spamming the same childish BS, I am done on this thread as well. It is just another thread you are resorting to spam to try and avoid admitting you are wrong.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #123 on: July 02, 2019, 04:07:22 AM »
<continoues BS>

You are the only BS presenter here.
So called pressure gradient can not magically save you. Fish living under 3000 meters of water proves that your claim is a BS. you can't breathe under high pressure. you drown more each time. get it jackblack? high pressure, does not allow you breath jackblack, get it now?
GROW UP.
Either deal with the arguments presented or shut up.
You and your alts are the only spammer here. You are constantly repeating same BS by different way and whenever I reply you with very strong arguments, then you are starting to cry by blaiming me to spamming. Your number of alts do not magically make you right. You are wrong because you are trying to defend something wrong with your childish BS so called arguments.

Now, stop presenting anymore BS and resign this issue. Because you have lost without any doubt. Gravity debunked. You have lost.

« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2019, 04:16:26 AM »
Fish living under 3000 meters of water proves that your claim is a BS.
How?
Do you mean how some are unable to survive near the surface as the pressure is too low?

Again, a simple balloon proves my claim to be correct.
You can get a pressure gauge and check for yourself.

you can't breathe under high pressure.
Why?
Spouting a bunch of unsubstantiated lies to try and prop up your prior lies wont save you.

Do you know what the bends are?
It is from people breathing at high pressures, creating a larger amount of dissolved gasses in their blood, then coming up to the surface too quickly, where the pressure drops and lowers the solubility of the gas in your blood, causing gas bubbles to form.
This shows that not only can you breathe at high pressures, but that rapidly changing pressure can cause serious issues and the deeper you are the higher the pressure.

Now care to actually address this very real pressure gradient rather than just lying to try and dismiss it?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2019, 04:46:27 AM »
How?
There is 3000 toms/mt pressure under 3000 metres depth.Get it now? Again, I guess you have a problem of understanding.
Do you mean how some are unable to survive near the surface as the pressure is too low?
I think I mean opposite of your saying. Stop to manipulate what I say. G>row up. Your manipulating the issue proves how you are hopeless hope a manipulation helps you.
Again, a simple balloon proves my claim to be correct.
How again? Claiming its proving anything only proves how you are ignorant. Simple baloon experiment proves you are wrong. Because baloon beats the so called gravity.
Why?
Watch how an anaconda kills animals. as the animal exhales, it squeezes more and makes it impossible for him to breathe again. clearly the fish will not be able to use it again due to high pressure at the time it uses the gills. this is proof that the pressure diagram is a lie. Since I have proved pressure diagram is a lie so gravity is disproved one more time. Thanks for your help me to disprove it one more time. You can proud yourself to help me to disprove the gravity. Actually, I did not need your help, but anyways.
<more BS<
Again, give up childish behave and accept the gravity is a hoax like I have many times proved. Your onle action was just childishly objectiing the facts without any arguments. Your childish behaviour does not magically make gravity exist. Because it has definitely debunked at the moment, without any doubt. Grow up and accept you have lost.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2019, 05:03:19 AM »
Again, give up childish behave and accept the gravity is a hoax like I have many times proved. Your onle action was just childishly objectiing the facts without any arguments. Your childish behaviour does not magically make gravity exist. Because it has definitely debunked at the moment, without any doubt.
Incorrect!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2019, 05:05:40 AM »
Again, give up childish behave and accept the gravity is a hoax like I have many times proved. Your onle action was just childishly objectiing the facts without any arguments. Your childish behaviour does not magically make gravity exist. Because it has definitely debunked at the moment, without any doubt.
Incorrect!
Your claiming its being incorrect without presenting any argument proves your agreing its being true and you've agreed the earth is flat.

« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2019, 07:31:05 AM »
Nope. The only reason water lifting anything that its self-weight is less than water. That's all. You already know this but childishly manipulating the issue. Your lies, repeating same lies again and again can not change the facts.

What do you think is giving the water it's weight?
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2019, 02:42:34 PM »
There is 3000 toms/mt pressure under 3000 metres depth.
I have no idea what you are trying to say there.
There are no such units as toms or mt.

At 3000 m, the pressure would be roughly 300 bar.

But so what?
Why would that magically mean you can't breathe?

I think I mean opposite of your saying.
So you mean the complete opposite of reality?
There is no reason for those high pressures to prevent people from breathing, nor does it make aquatic life impossible.

How again?
I already explained, but you ignored it because it so easily shows you are wrong.
Inflate the balloon above the water.
Then take it under water.
You will observe that as you go deeper and deeper the pressure of the water will crush the balloon until the pressure is roughly equal, reducing the size of the balloon.
If you go down 10 m the balloon will reduce to roughly 1/2 of its original volume.
If you go down 20 m, the balloon will be roughly 1/3 of its original volume.
And so on.

If there was no pressure gradient the balloon would remain the same size.

Simple baloon experiment proves you are wrong. Because baloon beats the so called gravity.
No it doesn't, as already explained to you.
A helium filled balloon is indirectly pushed up by gravity due to buoyancy.
Gravity creates a pressure gradient in any fluid, which results in an upwards force proportional to the volume displaced and the density of the fluid.
A helium filled balloon rising is 100% consistent with gravity.
This is even demonstrated better with vacuum chambers where the density of the surrounding air drops enough so the buoyant force can no longer lift the balloon.

Watch how an anaconda kills animals.
In a way fundamentally different to pressure.
Notice how the constrictor is only squeezing on the sides of the animal.
This is vastly different to hydrostatic pressure from a fluid.
This hydrostatic pressure presses in all directions.

The other key issue is the pressure of the air.
The animal can't breathe because of the air is not great enough to overcome the force of the constrictor pushing against it.
It  is because of the massive pressure differential, where the pressure on the outside of the lungs is much larger than the pressure inside so it can't inflate.
If you instead applied that same pressure, but also had pressurised air, you would be just fine, because you remove the massive pressure differential.

So it isn't the pressure that is the problem, it is the pressure differential across the wall of the lung.

Since I have proved pressure diagram is a lie
You have proven no such thing.
Your strawman comparison doesn't help your case.

And again you just ignore what clearly shows you to be wrong where you can't lie your way out.
Why are you so afraid of reality?
Why do you need to reject it so much to try and prop up your nonsense?

Here it is again:
Do you know what the bends are?
It is from people breathing at high pressures, creating a larger amount of dissolved gasses in their blood, then coming up to the surface too quickly, where the pressure drops and lowers the solubility of the gas in your blood, causing gas bubbles to form.
This shows that not only can you breathe at high pressures, but that rapidly changing pressure can cause serious issues and the deeper you are the higher the pressure.

If you need a summary:
Pressure gradients exist in fluids.
This is substantiated by plenty of evidence, including deep sea fish which need the pressure to live, balloons which you can easily take down, even a long straw to the surface which you can't breathe through (akin to a constrictor crushing your chest), while you can breathe from a pressurised gas tank, actual pressure gauges to directly measure it, and the buoyant force, which results from this pressure gradient.
This is refuted by absolutely nothing.

Now care to actually address this very real pressure gradient rather than just lying to try and dismiss it?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2019, 12:31:06 AM »

« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2019, 04:09:45 AM »
<more pathetic, childish, bovine excrement>
You repeatedly asserting that you can't breathe with some pressure doesn't magically make it true.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE?
Where is any justification?

All you have are lies to back up your wilful ignorance.

Don't complain about me making word salat when you repeatedly spout nonsense.
m is the symbol for the unit meter, not mt.
And if t is meant to be tonne, then you still don't have a unit of pressure.
The standard unit of pressure is a pascal. This is equivalent to N/m2 or kg/(m s2).
Other valid units are mm Hg or Torr (and similar, where the unit is the height of a column of the fluid specified in standard gravity), bar or atm.

Mass/length is not a valid unit for pressure.

So no, I can't understand the nonsense you are saying as it makes no sense.
Like I said, at 3000 m you are at roughly 300 bar, which is roughly 300 atm or 3000 kPa.

So what?
That doesn't mean deep sea fish can't breathe.

Repeatedly asserting it makes deep sea life impossible will not help you.
You need to be able to show WHY.

You have no evidence or rational arguments to back you up, just lies to try and distract from the plentiful evidence which shows you are wrong.

Denying reality does mean you are wrong.
And you seem to do that a lot.
Whenever you are presented with reality which you can't refute, you just dismiss it and deny it.

You denying it shows just how weak and pathetic your position is.

Now care to address what has been said, or will you continue dismissing it and continue to show everyone that you have no interest in the truth?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2019, 04:46:23 AM »

« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2019, 02:12:36 PM »
<more pathetic, childish, bovine excrement>
Posting more pathetic images to try and avoid debate wont help you.

If you want to claim that you can't breathe under high pressure, and that deep sea fish can't, you need to prove it.
Stop lying to try and avoid reality.

Thinking you can't because you don't understand pressure doesn't help you.
You need to provide an actual argument to back up your case.
If you can't, drop it and deal with the evidence that shows this pressure gradient is real.

Again, regardless of how much you want to pretend, t/m is not a unit of pressure.
Why the need to lie about the pressure?
Just what is wrong with the very real unit used to describe it?
Just what do you think pressure is?
Is it because you need to reject it being a force per unit area so you can pretend buoyancy isn't real?

Now again, how about you try to address all the evidence showing this pressure gradient is real.

Perhaps you can try explaining why water finds its level?
For example, say you have a nice thin column and a much wider column, connected at the bottom.
Will water find its level there, or will the 2 columns have different heights?

You know, something like this:

« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2019, 02:40:30 PM »
Op

if the force of gravity was present, the person would move downward in the water. but it is not. Anything that is equal to the weight of the self-weight of the water remains in a fixed position within it, not falling down.

Why is this tgread still going.
Debunked in 31sec.
Submarines are real things.
Things fall in submarines.
HeliumBalloons fall in a vacuum.

You continuously fail a grade 10 physics and refuse to acknowledge very easily measruable phenomena (regardless of "cause").

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2019, 04:29:28 PM »

I've warned you about this already, and I know I'm not the only one. Stop posting pictures of quotes.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2019, 04:32:31 PM »
I am locking this thread because it's devolved into insults and repetition, with practically no new information or content.