Persuasive Essay

• 6 Replies
Persuasive Essay
« on: February 19, 2019, 04:14:29 PM »
Hello everyone,
I will be writing a persuasive essay in school on why the earth is flat, any suggestions or help?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Persuasive Essay
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 04:24:47 PM »
I encourage you to peruse the site and use your own words and creativity to write a fantastic paper.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 04:36:38 PM »
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 03:28:19 AM »
Hello everyone,
I will be writing a persuasive essay in school on why the earth is flat, any suggestions or help?
"Look out your window" is the main thrust of the argument.  It goes down hill from there.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 04:20:48 AM »
If this is for real, then don't.  Seriously.

Investigate the dark hole of youtube conspiracy channels in your free time if it interests you, but for school stick to mainstream (real) science.  Even if you believe the earth is flat, your teachers will consider it a load of nonsense and mark you accordingly.

Unless maybe it's a religious studies essay or something, and you want to look at the theological side of it.

And the rest of you guys shouldn't be encouraging this, if there's even the slightest chance the OP is genuine.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 08:06:45 AM »
Don't worry, lots of people come here claiming they're writing a paper about FE. I doubt this one will be back.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

zork

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 02:37:05 AM »
Hello everyone,
  If you really write about the "why" then I guess your only choice is to write about God. Because God made it so. I may be wrong but this site is more about how things work on FE, not why the earth is flat. Or is there some resource in this site which really speculates on the question "why"?
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.