Brexit

• 576 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Brexit
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2019, 01:31:54 PM »
I hear rumors that Nigel Farage is about to get charged?

This jacket should have got him locked up for life

So are you the fashion police? Do you judge people by what they wear? It may be an odd fashion choice but what he decides to wear is up to him. He's clearly happy so what is it to you? Let's see some of the clothing in your closet. You strike me as a petty bully

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2019, 01:36:34 PM »
So are you the fashion police? Do you judge people by what they wear?
Judging him by what he wears is going easy on him. If you want to skip the softball and go straight to calling him a cunt, let me know.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2019, 04:02:10 PM »
So are you the fashion police? Do you judge people by what they wear?
Judging him by what he wears is going easy on him. If you want to skip the softball and go straight to calling him a cunt, let me know.

He's up to his beady little eyeballs in conspiring to defraud the British voters on brexit.   So I'd skip the softball.  :)
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2019, 04:48:24 PM »
I'm not saying he's a great guy. Not at all. The fact that there is a plethora of shit you can hang him for should make it easy

Why lower yourself and make yourself look like an unintelligent dick by making fun of his choice of clothes? With so much shit you could honestly do him on, I mean the clothes??

Also, fashion nazis suck. Your opinion should not oppress others. So Nigel has a bit of a queer eye. Are you people frigging homophobes?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2019, 02:07:09 AM »
I'm not saying he's a great guy. Not at all. The fact that there is a plethora of shit you can hang him for should make it easy

Why lower yourself and make yourself look like an unintelligent dick by making fun of his choice of clothes? With so much shit you could honestly do him on, I mean the clothes??

Also, fashion nazis suck. Your opinion should not oppress others. So Nigel has a bit of a queer eye. Are you people frigging homophobes?
You're really building quite a pseudo-rage there shitler.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2019, 03:48:21 AM »

You're really building quite a pseudo-rage there shitler.

Do you like it? ;)  8)

Know your place

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2019, 04:49:06 AM »
Yeah, it was OK.  I like the suggestion of homophobia.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2019, 02:49:40 PM »

British politics is very animated.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2019, 03:04:07 PM »

I can't watch anything from their House of Commons without laughing. The noises they make are great.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 03:06:26 PM by Pezevenk »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2019, 07:28:53 PM »
I just watched some explainers on what a 3/29 Deal-No Deal Brexit vote means. As an American, obviously wildly self-involved and completely bereft of global awareness, we come to 3/29 and a no deal, no vote happens, what next?

Pezevenk

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2019, 11:15:44 PM »
I really don't think no deal will happen honestly. I might be wrong and UK politicians may be dumber than I thought, but...

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2019, 01:24:26 AM »

I can't watch anything from their House of Commons without laughing. The noises they make are great.

You are not alone.

We will vote for an extension, the EU will probably say "Y'all go take a jump motherfuckers!"

Teresa will order that the Birmingham plug be pulled and we will sink beneath the north sea singing God save the Queen, you heard it here.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2019, 02:59:01 AM »
I just watched some explainers on what a 3/29 Deal-No Deal Brexit vote means. As an American, obviously wildly self-involved and completely bereft of global awareness, we come to 3/29 and a no deal, no vote happens, what next?
Nobody really knows.  It's never happened before.

We will probably fire up the engines and push our island out into the Atlantic while we all stand on the cliffs saluting and singing WWII propaganda songs.  I know that's what I'll be doing anyway.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2019, 03:56:05 AM »
The next PM should tell the EU that the british people are retards and that they're sorry. Then apply to rejoin the EU.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2019, 05:12:10 AM »
I might be wrong but I believe the contingency plan is to either join the united States as the 51st state or to attempt to retake the colonies by force. Not all of America, that would be illegal. Just the original 13 colonies.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2019, 06:59:02 AM »

Wouldn't want the bottom three, too hickey and hot.

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2019, 08:54:26 AM »

Wouldn't want the bottom three, too hickey and hot.
Yeah, fuck that.  Global warming and intensive agriculture will turn those places in to dust bowls anyway.   

We will take New England and rename it to Old England.  Quietly dropping the "Old" a few years later.

Pezevenk

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30:59 AM »
The next PM should tell the EU that the british people are retards and that they're sorry. Then apply to rejoin the EU.
The EU doesn't want people to think they can just leave and rejoin if it doesn't go well. They'll probably make it really hard for them to rejoin if they leave. But they haven't left yet.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2019, 09:11:09 PM »
Teresa will order that the Birmingham plug be pulled and we will sink beneath the north sea singing God save the Queen, you heard it here.

Good show old chap.  Nice to see solid British traditions for self flagellation being upheld.

Cue the chorus singing "Rule Britannia"..

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2019, 05:37:38 AM »
The EU doesn't want people to think they can just leave and rejoin if it doesn't go well. They'll probably make it really hard for them to rejoin if they leave. But they haven't left yet.

Correction: the EU doesn't want the British people to think they can just leave because they need those British pounds.  And, they haven't left yet because they are trying to agree on how much they will let the EU strong arm them. 

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2019, 05:47:49 AM »

The Eu is between a rock and a hard-place, Yes, on the one hand they do not want us to leave, and should we say actually we are staying they would be good with that, but if we do leave they have to make it painful and damaging, to them as well us, otherwise there are those that would follow and the whole edifice collapses, to cheers from all the other collectives.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2019, 07:03:10 AM »
How did the EU get this powerful?  They are like gangsters shaking people up. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2019, 07:18:20 AM »
UK: We don't like you telling us what we need to do.  We are leaving.

EU: Fine, you can leave, but nothing will change.  You will still have to give us money and live under our legislation.

UK: Hey, that is not fair.  Why won't you just leave us alone?

EU: ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL!  And, if you don't like it, we will F you in the A!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 07:20:14 AM by Son of Orospu »

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2019, 07:56:48 AM »

I mean it’s a good idea, collective bargaining, close ties, I voted to stay in, but it/is got/getting federalist, all laws through Brussels, lets have an army but let everybody go where they will, and they didn’t see that this would rankle. I still think it would be best to be in and reform from the inside rather than shut the door on yourself and shout from outside, as to deal with them you must agree to certain terms any way.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2019, 08:09:52 AM »
Collective bargaining always means, "Let's negotiate to take this from A and give it to B."  It never works out good for either A or B. 

Pezevenk

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2019, 11:20:54 AM »
UK: We don't like you telling us what we need to do.  We are leaving.

EU: Fine, you can leave, but nothing will change.  You will still have to give us money and live under our legislation.

UK: Hey, that is not fair.  Why won't you just leave us alone?

EU: ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL!  And, if you don't like it, we will F you in the A!
It's not exactly like that. The EU doesn't have that much of an issue with them being left alone, the UK does. Leaving them alone would be the no deal scenario which everyone hates. That's why the EU has power over them, the EU knows that a no deal is bad for them and is trying to force them to make concessions.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2019, 11:22:24 AM »
Correction: the EU doesn't want the British people to think they can just leave because they need those British pounds. 
That's a pretty bad assessment of the politics of the EU right now. Keeping other countries from leaving is much more important than keeping a particular country from leaving.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2019, 11:31:24 AM »
The UK leaving isn't good for the EU even just on morale grounds because we are decently important within it. The EU just has other countries to fall back on, we don't and if we want to not run out of little things like medicine and food and power in a month we'd need to adhere to all their usual trade conditions anyway so...
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Pezevenk

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2019, 11:33:53 AM »
The UK leaving isn't good for the EU even just on morale grounds because we are decently important within it. The EU just has other countries to fall back on, we don't and if we want to not run out of little things like medicine and food and power in a month we'd need to adhere to all their usual trade conditions anyway so...
No, it's definitely not good. It's just worse for the UK than it is for the EU, and if you're going to leave, it's in the long term interests of the EU that you leave with as bad a deal as possible, even if it's also bad for the EU.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2019, 05:30:09 PM »
I give up.

When will people wake up to the fact that it is Putin that wants to break up Europe, and stop former soviet satellite countries like Ukraine getting into the EU and NATO.

Brexit is Putin's campaign to weaken the EU, just like the "Stop Hillary at all costs"  was designed to stop the US fomenting the colour revolutions,  which ultimately would cause the Russian people to overthrow the corrupt Oligarchy that Putin had created.

I doubt Trump and his minions understood the subtlety.