Brexit

• 576 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Brexit
« Reply #480 on: August 11, 2019, 05:47:03 PM »
Boris is a Mop headed racist Eton Furby with the heart of a Borg, who will stab anybody in his way (in the back) to achieve power, and  America, he owns duel citizenship being born in New York, he may want to combine Prime-minister with POTUS.

He sounds like an icky poo dummy head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #481 on: August 11, 2019, 05:48:40 PM »

Your politicians are weird.

Your politicians turned your country into a Kmart.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #482 on: August 23, 2019, 02:55:47 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7383903/How-cannibalism-taboo-sets-humans-apart-rest-animal-kingdom.html

Is it time to drop the cannibalism taboo? Psychologists say eating members of the same species is natural and we could 'adapt to human flesh if need be'

Are the food shortages going to be that bad?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #483 on: August 23, 2019, 03:02:31 PM »
It's not as if cannibalism Great Britain is a new idea.
A Modest Proposal

For Preventing The Children of Poor People in Ireland
From Being Aburden to Their Parents or Country, and
For Making Them Beneficial to The Public

By Jonathan Swift (1729)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #484 on: August 23, 2019, 03:55:07 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7383903/How-cannibalism-taboo-sets-humans-apart-rest-animal-kingdom.html

Is it time to drop the cannibalism taboo? Psychologists say eating members of the same species is natural and we could 'adapt to human flesh if need be'

Are the food shortages going to be that bad?
I'm trying to imagine how it must have felt writing that article.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #485 on: August 25, 2019, 02:53:29 PM »
The UK used to be looked upon with some semblance of class and intelligence.

Now you have Boris Johnson as your Prime Minister. How embarrassing for you guys.

Some people just like to sit back and watch the world burn. Boris is among those. He's probably rich enough and has enough perks as a politician to not give 2 shits how far England plunges into a recession or the economic pain that will impact millions. All because of some baseless xenophobia. Well done 'Vote Leavers'  ::) ::)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #486 on: August 26, 2019, 05:08:44 AM »

Now you have Boris Johnson as your Prime Minister. How embarrassing for you guys.

Some people just like to sit back and watch the world burn. Boris is among those. He's probably rich enough and has enough perks as a politician to not give 2 shits how far England plunges into a recession or the economic pain that will impact millions. All because of some baseless xenophobia. Well done 'Vote Leavers'  ::) ::)

Do you understand 'you' were less than enough to win the last election, right?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #487 on: August 26, 2019, 08:25:16 AM »

That would depend on whether you're talking about the singular 'you' or the collective 'you'.

« Reply #488 on: August 26, 2019, 08:32:29 AM »

Boris Johnson has never won an election.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #489 on: August 26, 2019, 11:52:15 PM »

Not a public one. You voted for for the mob who thought him a top bloke to be England's PM though

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #490 on: August 27, 2019, 02:08:05 AM »

Not a public one. You voted for for the mob who thought him a top bloke to be England's PM though
Well, I didn't.  Anyway, this is what shameless Johnson had to say when Gordon Brown became Prime Minister under the same circumstances:

“It’s the arrogance. It’s the contempt. That’s what gets me. It’s Gordon Brown’s apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It’s at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud.”

“They voted for Anthony Charles Lynton Blair to serve as their leader. They were at no stage invited to vote on whether Gordon Brown should be PM… They voted for Tony, and yet they now get Gordon, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal. Why are we all conniving in this stitch-up? This is nothing less than a palace coup… with North Korean servility, the Labour Party has handed power over to the brooding Scottish power-maniac.”

“The extraordinary thing is that it looks as though he will now be in 10 Downing Street for three years, and without a mandate from the British people. No one elected Gordon Brown as Prime Minister…

“Gordon Brown could appease public indignation over that, and secure the democratic mandate he needs, by asking the public to vote at once on him, on the new EU treaty, and on the implications of the devolutionary settlement. Let’s have an election without delay

Apparently, it's all fine now though.   ::)

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #491 on: August 27, 2019, 05:52:37 AM »

Well, I didn't.  Anyway, this is what shameless Johnson had to say when Gordon Brown became Prime Minister under the same circumstances:

“It’s the arrogance. It’s the contempt. That’s what gets me. It’s Gordon Brown’s apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It’s at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud.”

“They voted for Anthony Charles Lynton Blair to serve as their leader. They were at no stage invited to vote on whether Gordon Brown should be PM… They voted for Tony, and yet they now get Gordon, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal. Why are we all conniving in this stitch-up? This is nothing less than a palace coup… with North Korean servility, the Labour Party has handed power over to the brooding Scottish power-maniac.”

“The extraordinary thing is that it looks as though he will now be in 10 Downing Street for three years, and without a mandate from the British people. No one elected Gordon Brown as Prime Minister…

“Gordon Brown could appease public indignation over that, and secure the democratic mandate he needs, by asking the public to vote at once on him, on the new EU treaty, and on the implications of the devolutionary settlement. Let’s have an election without delay

Apparently, it's all fine now though.   ::)

Hahaha yeah, our PM's have said the same things before they took advantage of the system themselves.

It would have been cool to have that sound byte all over the mainstream. That's hilarious

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #492 on: August 28, 2019, 09:10:29 AM »
NPR: Queen Will Suspend U.K. Parliament At Boris Johnson's Request.
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/28/754990771/britains-prime-minister-asks-queen-to-suspend-parliament-ahead-of-brexit-deadlin?ft=nprml&f=1001

I admit that I don't know the intricacies of UK politics but what the hell?  This looks very sleazy.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #493 on: August 28, 2019, 09:52:39 AM »
Long story short:
This is basically a "Waste time so when you come back, I can get my No Deal Brexit and you won't have the time to stop me."
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #494 on: August 28, 2019, 09:56:14 AM »
Meh.  If they haven't come up with a deal by now, what makes anyone think that they'd be able to come up with one in the next 2 months?

Pezevenk

« Reply #495 on: August 28, 2019, 10:34:26 AM »
NPR: Queen Will Suspend U.K. Parliament At Boris Johnson's Request.
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/28/754990771/britains-prime-minister-asks-queen-to-suspend-parliament-ahead-of-brexit-deadlin?ft=nprml&f=1001

I admit that I don't know the intricacies of UK politics but what the hell?  This looks very sleazy.
It's not thaaaat uncommon in a lot of countries to suspend parliament, but it is kinda sleazy.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #496 on: August 28, 2019, 07:03:13 PM »
He's suspended parliament because he knows there is a big risk of a no confidence motion going against him which could see him unable to command a majority and forced to resign. This suspension is purely for selfish power play and it should have no place in a democracy. But then, I guess democracy has been relegated to an illusion. A simple word to appease the masses

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #497 on: August 29, 2019, 09:49:55 AM »
Meh.  If they haven't come up with a deal by now, what makes anyone think that they'd be able to come up with one in the next 2 months?

Absolute desparation.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #498 on: August 29, 2019, 11:10:09 AM »

Absolute desparation.

What is the point of 'debate' anyway.... Is any one actually going to listen and change their mind? Most of the time they are directed to vote a certain way anyway

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #499 on: August 29, 2019, 11:13:48 AM »
There's work to be done.  They have to decide what a brexit would actually look like.  I assume they'd prefer the version that doesn't plunge them into a depression which a no deal brexit is almost certain to do.

Lorddave

« Reply #500 on: August 29, 2019, 11:55:20 AM »

Absolute desparation.

What is the point of 'debate' anyway.... Is any one actually going to listen and change their mind? Most of the time they are directed to vote a certain way anyway

Yes and once that deadline hits, they will accept anything that isn't 'no deal'.

Also, this means its harder to have a vote of no confidence in Boris.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #501 on: August 29, 2019, 01:10:23 PM »
There's work to be done.  They have to decide what a brexit would actually look like.
Isn't that something that they should have figured out before having the people to vote on it?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #502 on: August 29, 2019, 01:18:25 PM »
There's work to be done.  They have to decide what a brexit would actually look like.
Isn't that something that they should have figured out before having the people to vote on it?

One would think.

America, it seems, does not have a monopoly on brain dead leadership.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #503 on: August 29, 2019, 06:26:11 PM »

One would think.

Don't forget Australia, we have a few pretty good candidates for that category.   Admittedly we are lagging behind Boris and Donald but we are trying.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #504 on: August 29, 2019, 06:59:01 PM »

One would think.

Don't forget Australia, we have a few pretty good candidates for that category.   Admittedly we are lagging behind Boris and Donald but we are trying.
It's not a contest.  Or is it?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #505 on: August 30, 2019, 02:42:36 AM »

One would think.

It's not a contest.  Or is it?

I think Jair Bolsonaro is winning so far,  although Trump is not far behind.   Being brain dead seems to be a prime qualification for politicians.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Pezevenk

« Reply #506 on: August 30, 2019, 06:19:56 AM »
Bolsonaro is a legit fascist, the sole reason he hasn't done a junta yet is because he doesn't have a sufficient part of the army on his side. No kidding, Bolsonaro is not a fascist in the same sense people call, say, Trump a fascist. The guy has openly praised the military junta of Brazil, and his VP was a general under that junta. He also said the bad thing about the junta is that they tortured instead of killing and that the only way to go forward as a country is to kill thousands of leftists. Like, these are things he's said publicly in the past.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #507 on: September 01, 2019, 04:12:30 AM »
Bolsonaro is a legit fascist, the sole reason he hasn't done a junta yet is because he doesn't have a sufficient part of the army on his side. No kidding, Bolsonaro is not a fascist in the same sense people call, say, Trump a fascist. The guy has openly praised the military junta of Brazil, and his VP was a general under that junta. He also said the bad thing about the junta is that they tortured instead of killing and that the only way to go forward as a country is to kill thousands of leftists. Like, these are things he's said publicly in the past.

They are all disgusting people. It's like a race to the bottom of the barrel is a good thing. And then a contest as to who can break it and sink even lower.

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #508 on: September 03, 2019, 03:40:08 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2019/09/03/757084924/boris-johnsons-brexit-plans-hit-turbulence-after-conservative-defection

So if the PM doesn't like the way the government is voting he can just force another election?  This seems like a very weird system of government.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #509 on: September 03, 2019, 03:49:30 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2019/09/03/757084924/boris-johnsons-brexit-plans-hit-turbulence-after-conservative-defection

So if the PM doesn't like the way the government is voting he can just force another election?  This seems like a very weird system of government.

It's actually surprising to think that people would vote for this goon

It's more surprising that the people who voted for Brexit aren't pissed off that they were manipulated with lies about it (now that the whole Facebook misusing data and Cambridge Analytica scandal has been mainstream news) are actually in full support of it still even to the point of this 'hard brexit' which will do nothing but put shit loads of people out of work, worse off economically and the country plunge into a recession. There is not a single positive attribute to 'brexit'. It's odd that the politicians simply don't scrap it. The referendum should be declared null and void given that people were lied to and manipulated. I get that happens with every election to a certain extent but this is far bigger and the politicians have a choice. It's a slow motion train wreck in the making and no one wants to stop it.

Know your place