Vedic flat earth is reality

• 53 Replies

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Re: Vedic flat earth is reality
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2019, 04:58:54 PM »
Good point, I heard some of these vedic writings are 12000 years old. Michael Cremo talks about them in his forbidden archaeology writings - histories reputedly 20 000 yrs old more.
Cremo is a hack who just makes shit up.
More on this..?
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2019, 03:33:21 AM »
Good point, I heard some of these vedic writings are 12000 years old. Michael Cremo talks about them in his forbidden archaeology writings - histories reputedly 20 000 yrs old more.
More on this..?

The Vedic language did not even exist 12 000 years ago, because it is a descendant of Indo-European and thus formed after 3000 BC. At the same time the first writing systems were invented.

The oldest parts of the Vedas are the Rigvedic hymns from the 2nd millennium BC, but the parts relevant to Hindu cosmology are much younger.

Actually the Vedas have little to say about cosmology. That's the content of the Puranas, the oldest of which are from the early 1st millennium AD. That can be shown easily by the language they are written in.

I do not know who this Cremo is, but he is obviously a crank.

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2019, 05:00:33 AM »
Sunset, yes the flavor of oceans is symbolic, the distances and miles are literal.
How do you know this?

Infect many modern Vedic teachers in India have no idea what they are talking about.
Yeah, they clearly haven't watched enough youtube videos  ::).  They've probably just read the actual Vedas, or something daft like that.

The globe earth have brainwashed them too.
Indian cosmology has had the earth as a globe for about 1500 years now.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2019, 09:27:02 AM »
The Indo European theory of languages is a complete B.S. Vedas are thousands of years old, written by survivors of first golden age Hyperborea and Atlantis. There was a continent in the Arctic called Hyperborea and another continent in the Atlantic called Atlantis. When earth faced a great catastrophy, those landmasses sunk. The survivors who were extremely advanced technologically and culturally spread all over the world. Atlanteans went east to Africa and Europe, while some went West to Americas. Hyperboreans went South and settled in what is now central Asia, Iran, Afghanistan, India, exc. These Hyperboreans were Aryan-Slavs.  The current ethnic make up of central Asia have very little to do with the ones before. Hitler sent expeditions to India and Tibet to search for ancient Aryan culture, Nazis were bad very bad but they knew the real history of our earth.  Modern science is a lie, fucking Masonic lie.

Sunset, I do not believe in a globe as physical reality, Globe is a Matrix reality, it is an iron curtain prohibiting us to explore real earth. What makes Vedic earth truthful is that same world view is mentioned in every old text. Let's look at the bible for example. It says "God seats North above the circle of the earth" This is a reference to Mount Meru located in the center of Bhumandala earth disk. Another verse says that Satan took Jesus to the high mountain from where Jesus could see all kingdoms of the earth. Bible did not say world but rather "Earth" because Jesus was on top of mountain Meru, millions of miles high from where he could see an entire earth disk of bhumandala.

JJA voted for Pedro

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2019, 12:05:34 PM »
Millions of miles is very high indeed for a mountain.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2019, 01:33:41 PM »
In ancient time there happened an inter-changed notion between North & South.

I once read this in a forum.

Please anyone clarify.
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2019, 02:23:49 PM »
Yes, ofcourse, New Earth. I forgot the globe earth as the matrix reality. Still, how do you propose the two realities differ for those experiencing them, and who is controlling the matrix reality?

As to Hitler, yes he did have some wild ideas associated with his belief of the supernatural. He spent a lot of time in search of the "spear of destiny", the spear the Roman soldier used to pierce the side of Jesus while Jesus was on the cross. Hitler believed this spear was in the possession of a number of victorious leaders of war up until that time.

Which bible verse does it say "God seats north above the circle of earth"?

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2019, 03:09:21 PM »

As to Hitler, yes he did have some wild ideas associated with his belief of the supernatural. He spent a lot of time in search of the "spear of destiny", the spear the Roman soldier used to pierce the side of Jesus while Jesus was on the cross. Hitler believed this spear was in the possession of a number of victorious leaders of war up until that time.

I somehow doubt that. That was Himmler, I guess, cause he also sent people to search for the Holy Grail. Hitler was influenced by occult groups, like the New Templars when he was young, but later in life he had no interest in such things.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2019, 08:25:52 PM »
More on this..?

The Vedic language did not even exist 12 000 years ago, because it is a descendant of Indo-European and thus formed after 3000 BC. At the same time the first writing systems were invented.

The oldest parts of the Vedas are the Rigvedic hymns from the 2nd millennium BC, but the parts relevant to Hindu cosmology are much younger.

Actually the Vedas have little to say about cosmology. That's the content of the Puranas, the oldest of which are from the early 1st millennium AD. That can be shown easily by the language they are written in.

I do not know who this Cremo is, but he is obviously a crank.
Sorry i'll try to check my facts , but if I understand correctly, Cremo's whole "forbidden archaeology" thing is about out of place artifacts that are impossibly old, and that humanity is far older than the mainstream explanation.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2019, 10:50:34 AM »
Yes Humanity is a lot older. In the beginning there was a time when earth didn't have human life but it wasn't billions or millions of years. This time was brief.  12,000 years ago there was a doomsday that wiped out the previous civilization, which in our legends known as Atlantis. Before Atlantis there were other civilizations that were also wiped out. In total there were at least 5 great civilizations with advanced technology that were destroyed either by wars or natural disasters. The first of such advanced ancient civilizations dates back several million years. Even the mainstream now entertains the possibility of ancient flight and electricity. This is why they are giving you programs such as Ancient Aliens. But we as flat earthers know that there are no space or space aliens. These ancient technologies were off earthly origin, Atlantis and Hyperborea. Our current world and civilization actually ended in 2012. Us in in this timeline didn't feel it, so we think nothing happened, but it did. After 2012 golden age timeline had begun in a parallel reality. We in this timeline are living in Matrix timeline, it is not even real.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2019, 03:47:36 PM »
Yes Humanity is a lot older. In the beginning there was a time when earth didn't have human life but it wasn't billions or millions of years. This time was brief.  12,000 years ago there was a doomsday that wiped out the previous civilization, which in our legends known as Atlantis. Before Atlantis there were other civilizations that were also wiped out. In total there were at least 5 great civilizations with advanced technology that were destroyed either by wars or natural disasters. The first of such advanced ancient civilizations dates back several million years. Even the mainstream now entertains the possibility of ancient flight and electricity. This is why they are giving you programs such as Ancient Aliens. But we as flat earthers know that there are no space or space aliens. These ancient technologies were off earthly origin, Atlantis and Hyperborea. Our current world and civilization actually ended in 2012. Us in in this timeline didn't feel it, so we think nothing happened, but it did. After 2012 golden age timeline had begun in a parallel reality. We in this timeline are living in Matrix timeline, it is not even real.
What happened in 2012 and why 2012?

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2019, 02:32:33 AM »
You see Stash you have no idea why 2012 and many others also have no idea why 2012. I bet few people here including yourself don't even remember what was predicted before 2012. Because of Mandella effect and quantum shift these memories have been erased from your mind. 2012 was the end of Mayan calendar, it was suppose to be the end of our world and the beginning of something new. They even made a movie called 2012 showing great world wide disaster. But we here in this timeline have no memory of anything happening in 2012, we have no recollection of anything/ To us it was just a normal year like any other. However the Mayan prophecy about 2012 did occur and indeed the new reality and new earth did merge on December 21 2012. We didn't experience it because we still on the old earth timeline, but the versions of ourselves in the alternate reality did. So basically right now you have two timelines two different worlds. Our world which is old earth and the year 2019 and another new earth timeline where it is now year 7. Since they did go through Quantum shift, experienced great change in their consciousness and have started their calendar with 2012 as year zero. Feel free to ask any additional questions.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 02:34:29 AM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2019, 03:00:14 AM »
You see Stash you have no idea why 2012 and many others also have no idea why 2012. I bet few people here including yourself don't even remember what was predicted before 2012. Because of Mandella effect and quantum shift these memories have been erased from your mind. 2012 was the end of Mayan calendar, it was suppose to be the end of our world and the beginning of something new. They even made a movie called 2012 showing great world wide disaster. But we here in this timeline have no memory of anything happening in 2012, we have no recollection of anything/ To us it was just a normal year like any other. However the Mayan prophecy about 2012 did occur and indeed the new reality and new earth did merge on December 21 2012. We didn't experience it because we still on the old earth timeline, but the versions of ourselves in the alternate reality did. So basically right now you have two timelines two different worlds. Our world which is old earth and the year 2019 and another new earth timeline where it is now year 7. Since they did go through Quantum shift, experienced great change in their consciousness and have started their calendar with 2012 as year zero. Feel free to ask any additional questions.

Yeah, so when you brought up 2012, it sparked a remembrance about some New Agey stuff occurring in 2012. I looked it up. Something about the Mayan 'long calendar' coming to an end, etc. Of course, much debate among new age folks, Mayan scholars etc., about what that all meant. Cool.

So my first question is, what is the connection between the Mayan (and their calendar, let's say targeting 2012) and the Veda (Vedics) thing?

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2019, 09:55:40 AM »
There is no connection. I don't even know how 2012 topic came about.
JJA voted for Pedro

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2019, 11:10:09 AM »

You brought it up yourself.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2019, 01:13:10 PM »

Originally here:

Our current world and civilization actually ended in 2012. Us in in this timeline didn't feel it, so we think nothing happened, but it did. After 2012 golden age timeline had begun in a parallel reality. We in this timeline are living in Matrix timeline, it is not even real.

And then again here:

However the Mayan prophecy about 2012 did occur and indeed the new reality and new earth did merge on December 21 2012. We didn't experience it because we still on the old earth timeline, but the versions of ourselves in the alternate reality did.

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2019, 01:44:26 PM »
New Earth, there is only one timeline - this one. The year 2012 was just another year. Nothing ended in 2012, and parallel timelines are science fiction. In the time it took you to read this paragraph, earth has travelled thousands of kilometers.

The Mayan prophecies for 2012, only took place in that movie you watched called, "2012". That's the alternative reality - the one you get from watching an awful movie eating popcorn. It truly was crap.

Like all prophesies, they come and go, leaving their believers a disappointed and bewildered mess.

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2019, 09:07:47 AM »
New Earth, there is only one timeline - this one. The year 2012 was just another year. Nothing ended in 2012, and parallel timelines are science fiction. In the time it took you to read this paragraph, earth has travelled thousands of kilometers.

The Mayan prophecies for 2012, only took place in that movie you watched called, "2012". That's the alternative reality - the one you get from watching an awful movie eating popcorn. It truly was crap.

Like all prophesies, they come and go, leaving their believers a disappointed and bewildered mess.

You cannot claim there is only one timeline cause you don't know. Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is not science fiction, although many movies and TV shows like this idea, it is widely accepted in physics as strong possibility. How do you know earth is moving? You never felt it nor witnessed it from space.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2019, 03:01:46 PM »

You cannot claim there is only one timeline cause you don't know. Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is not science fiction, although many movies and TV shows like this idea, it is widely accepted in physics as strong possibility. How do you know earth is moving? You never felt it nor witnessed it from space.

But why 2012? And what does 2012 have to do with a Vedic flat earth?

« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2019, 10:35:03 AM »
2012 was basically split in two realities. Old earth and new earth. The current timeline we are in is the old earth and we are in the year of 2019. The old earth will experience many hardships, wars, social problems, poverty, immigration, high crime and all other negative aspects. You can see how bad the relationship with Russia is getting. We are heading toward a major war, its easy to see. This was all predicted by Dolores Cannon. She said that 2012 will be a point in time when new earth timeline will split from the old earth and life on old earth will get really shitty. She was right. Right now in a parallel timeline, parallel universe whatever the term you wanna use, there is new earth that began in 2012. That reality is very good, wealthy and positive with very little problems, unlike us they are heading toward complete paradise, thou it is not perfect yet, it is an amazing world. One of the greatest things about new earth is that they no longer Heleocentric. I do not know if they are officially flat earthers but I do know that they can travel to the lands beyond the "globe" beyond known earth and for the right money regular people can go on vacation there. They no longer shoot up rockets into space or dream about going to other far away planets, those are the concept of the old earth. Traveling to space is silly cause there is no space as we think it is. They are focused on traveling to lands outside earth, be it Vedic lands or something else is unknown. They also measure years differently. 2012 was year zero for them, so right now they are in the year 7.
JJA voted for Pedro

Crutchwater

« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2019, 11:19:38 AM »
#WOKE

...or something. ::)

Seriously, you speak as though you know all this, but I would question how you came about all this knowledge.

So far, all we have are references to a couple semi-popular action movies.

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2019, 01:13:17 PM »
I have never seen those movies, although I do go to a theater regularly I have no idea what you talking about? The reason I know all this is because I traveled to that other reality few times, it wasn't physically it was more like remote viewing. They did develop technology that allows people to travel between two worlds physically but it is not given to the public.
JJA voted for Pedro

Crutchwater

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2019, 04:03:52 PM »
Remember when Bill & Ted totally melvin'd Death?

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2019, 07:47:43 AM »
Remember when Bill & Ted totally melvin'd Death?
No, must have been a different timeline.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.