Vedic flat earth is reality

• 53 Replies
Vedic flat earth is reality
« on: February 04, 2019, 11:34:26 AM »
Here I will post a link to what I consider the best video about Vedic cosmology that gives us best explanation and shows us an accurate map of the greater Earth.

Watch this video before reading my post. I was always interested in Vedas but this video have really unified my theories and changed some of my earlier views as well. I no longer believe that Earth is infinite however as you will see in the video, Earth is indeed very big, billions of miles in diameter. Earth is in infect a universe of its own, but no it is not infinite. Earth is a large disk, as I said billions of miles, the earth we are aware of (our seven continents) is just a tiny island in the huge ocean of salt water. Many flat earthers mistakenly believe that our North pole is the center of the universe and this is where Mount Meru is. This is totally wrong. Hermes aka Davin Madgy was completely wrong when he made videos about Hyperborea and Mount Meru. The center of our greater earth (Bhu Mandala) is way outside our little world. It is located on the center island. This is where Mount Meru is (the video I posted shows it) Mount Meru is more then just a regular mountain. It is an interdimensional axis that connects us with other universes and worlds. On top of Mount Meru is the heavenly city of the Gods. The most beautiful city in the universe, well its more then a city technically cause its 260,000 miles in diameter.  Anyways our greater earth (Bhu Mandala) consists of seven lands and seven oceans. The video I posted explains it well.  As the earth spreads outwards, the oceans and lands become larger. Each ocean has thousands of continents in them. This is the most accurate model that has ever been presented. This Vedic truth is not some fairy tale. You have references all over the world describing the same thing.

In the Quran it says that there are seven Earths and seven Heavens, exactly what Vedas say.
JJA voted for Pedro

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: Vedic flat earth is reality
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 06:38:35 PM »
How do you know that its diameter is 260,000 miles?

You said there are references all over the world describing the same thing.  Which references?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 08:01:02 PM »
There's a 3 million mile wide ocean of booze?

Hot damn.  Sign me up to this idea.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 08:58:31 AM »
its not the ocean of booze. The ocean looks exactly like our ocean, it is blue. However it is not salty but rather have a percentage of alcohol in it. I'm sure just like our ocean it is undrinkable. The reference to greater Earth and Mount Meru is not only found in Vedas, it is found in Norse and native American cosmologies, as well as other oriental cosmologies such as China and Japan. This cosmology was also known in Africa. Russian and Slavic cosmologies before Christianity also described the same thing.
JJA voted for Pedro

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 09:03:55 AM »
The booze ocean will be drinkable without side effects if it is reachable someday.. when there already comes.. Heaven on Earth  8)
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 09:13:44 AM »
its not the ocean of booze. The ocean looks exactly like our ocean, it is blue. However it is not salty but rather have a percentage of alcohol in it. I'm sure just like our ocean it is undrinkable. The reference to greater Earth and Mount Meru is not only found in Vedas, it is found in Norse and native American cosmologies, as well as other oriental cosmologies such as China and Japan. This cosmology was also known in Africa. Russian and Slavic cosmologies before Christianity also described the same thing.

Do you use the bifrost to travel between the other universes?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

?

JCM

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 12:56:08 PM »
There are oceans of yogurt, butter, milk, sugar, and alcohol?  Mountains thousands to millions of miles high?  This is an amazing universe.  How do we get there?  How do we have this map?   

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 06:27:31 PM »
Yes it is amazing, it is true paradise. But as long as we are locked into the lies of Heleocentrism and Globe Matrix we won't get there. The UFO's don't come from space, they come from other areas of this greater Earth. When we travel beyond the ice wall (Antarctica) we can reach all these lands, including the center island where Mount Meru is. Again many flat earthers made mistake by placing Mount Meru in the middle of our North Pole. This is totally false. Yes Meru is in the center but it is in the center of Bhu Mandala the greter earth, not our small disk island in the ocean of salt water. You guys gotta realize exactly where we are. The video I posted it shows it well. We are an island in the salt water ocean. All other areas of greater earth are outside Antarctica.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 06:58:19 PM »
Yes it is amazing, it is true paradise. But as long as we are locked into the lies of Heleocentrism and Globe Matrix we won't get there.

Why is being locked into the lies preventing us from getting there? What is the mechanism that prevents and the key to unlock?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 10:33:43 PM »
I think the SoulForce Revolution should has a strong source for his theories those even hard to be agreed by flat earthers.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Danang

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 11:19:20 PM »
Yes it is amazing, it is true paradise. But as long as we are locked into the lies of Heleocentrism and Globe Matrix we won't get there.

Why is being locked into the lies preventing us from getting there? What is the mechanism that prevents and the key to unlock?

Restriction to go beyond north pole, no, north rim... perhaps... but such a huge distant (billion miles) needs an accelerating air craft to go there within relatively a short time. Billions miles is not so horrible distance for an accelerating vehicle.

It's an impossible flight for this earth with firmament.. EXCEPT if the aircraft enters a door of the sky.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 12:48:49 AM »

Restriction to go beyond north pole, no, north rim... perhaps... but such a huge distant (billion miles) needs an accelerating air craft to go there within relatively a short time. Billions miles is not so horrible distance for an accelerating vehicle.

It's an impossible flight for this earth with firmament.. EXCEPT if the aircraft enters a door of the sky.

Ok, I'm not following any of that.

A) There are restrictions on going beyond a north rim/pole?

By whom and how so? And perhaps why, as in motive.

B) Billions of miles is not so horrible distance for an accelerating vehicle.

How do we know it's billions? Why not trillions? Or 100 millions? All in all, seems like a horrible distance.

C) It's an impossible flight for this earth with firmament.. EXCEPT if the aircraft enters a door of the sky.

Hey, whoa, gamechanger. Calling foul. It's billions of miles to perhaps the firmament when in B I could get there with a speedy vehicle. Now I can't because it's 'impossible'. Pesky firmament and all. Excepting and all, if there's...a door.

More info needed. Don't hold back.

Danang

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2019, 03:35:48 AM »
"By whom and how so? And perhaps why, as in motive"

>> Flights are instructed not to cross the north pole, and go somewhere else instead. Because, at least, there would be collisions between airplanes and the firmament if they're not prohibited.

"How do we know it's billions? Why not trillions? Or 100 millions? All in all, seems like a horrible distance."

>> Perhaps so. I mentioned 'billions' by refering what New Earth said about earth diameter.
Even magnitude of trillions miles is not so dramatic.
If the plane goes accelerating continually in 5 months, 1.029 trillion miles of distance can be reached by ONE SECOND of flight.
V = (150 days ื 24 hours ื 3600 seconds)^2 ื 9.861 m/s^2 : (1000 ื1.609 miles) = 1.029 trillions miles per second.

"Hey, whoa, gamechanger. Calling foul. It's billions of miles to perhaps the firmament when in B I could get there with a speedy vehicle. Now I can't because it's 'impossible'. Pesky firmament and all. Excepting and all, if there's...a door."

>> The more velocity an airplane goes, the more altitude will be undergone automatically.
It's a horizontal flight that has super duper high speed that automatically needs sufficient space at above. (Dipping is not a good idea).
The flight must go beyond the firmament.
It's a challenge to seek the sky door as mentioned in Holy Book. Whose challenge is it? Perhaps New Regime's.

Danang

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2019, 03:38:10 AM »
Jerusalem...

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2019, 02:23:52 PM »
Judging by what you guys are saying here, I bet none of you really watched the video I posted or didn't watch it fully. Watch the whole video guys. Let's get something clear, you will never reach any of these lands, even the closest island by an airplane. These distances are too vast and you will need something a lot faster then an airplane, something like a UFO which uses anti gravity.  Most Vedic scholars believe that Earth (Bhumandala) is 4 billion miles in diameter. However this is just a random number. In actuality earth can be 40 billions miles in diameter or may be more. If you watch the video and look at the scaling of these oceans and lands you will see how vast these distances are. But no one really knows right.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 03:13:58 PM »
New Earth, that video can be interpreted as spiritual realms of enlightenment.

The more enlightened you are, the more knowledge is opened up to you. It illustrates the concept pretty well.

In fact, some of these lands you speak of, would exist in the astral plane, which is the realm of imagination. People who have the ability to astral project have visited such places in their astral projections.

In the realm of imagination, Earth can certainly be 40 billion miles in diameter. You imagined it, New Earth, so you just proved my point.

I'll visit the 40 billion diameter earth tonight, when I drift off to sleep.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 03:47:54 PM »
Judging by what New Earth is saying, I bet he didn't even watch the hundreds of hours of video, or even look at the tens of thousands of photographs available that clearly show the Earth is oblately spherical, roughly 7,900 miles in diameter.

YouTube is clearly indoctrinating our youth. When will they be held accountable for this obvious misinformation?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Danang

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 04:31:32 AM »
What I described about the vehicle for huge distant journey, is just in mathematical perspective.

That air vehicle could be shaped like anything, had super strong material, super efficient energy etc.etc. But my point is, mathematically it's possible to travel in huge distance with relatively short time. By acceleration with no physical obstacles such as firmament.

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 11:42:19 AM »
New Earth, that video can be interpreted as spiritual realms of enlightenment.

The more enlightened you are, the more knowledge is opened up to you. It illustrates the concept pretty well.

In fact, some of these lands you speak of, would exist in the astral plane, which is the realm of imagination. People who have the ability to astral project have visited such places in their astral projections.

In the realm of imagination, Earth can certainly be 40 billion miles in diameter. You imagined it, New Earth, so you just proved my point.

I'll visit the 40 billion diameter earth tonight, when I drift off to sleep.

Spiritual realms are not measured by physical miles.  Astral Plane is something new agers made up. Imagination however is very important. "Imagination is more important than science." Albert Einstein

I did not imagine the Earth to be anything, I'm just doing my research and presenting ideas that challenge the globe. Yes I believe Vedas over NASA.

I really wish Sandokhan would jump on this thread and say what he thinks. I know kinda believes in Vedic earth too.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2019, 01:42:29 PM »
It's a hari Krishna video, New Earth.

Besides, that sea of milk followed by the sea of yogurt doesn't sound like much fun for anyone allergic to dairy.

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2019, 03:09:20 PM »
yes it is but it is also a flat earth video. Don't take the flavored oceans literally. Learn how to distinguish symbolism. When it says oceans of milk and yogurt, exc It just means those oceans are pleasurable. It is simply describing paradise like qualities of the greater earth. These outward oceans are very large but they look no different than our ocean. The only difference is, those other oceans are not salty. They are actually much more enjoyable and a lot less dangerous than our ocean. They are oceans of paradise.  There are also many continents in those oceans. The flavor of oceans presented in Vedas designed to underline the pleasures that are found there. The flavors simply reflect what was valuable and desirable in ancient India.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 03:12:56 PM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 03:03:30 AM »
The flavors simply reflect what was valuable and desirable in ancient India.
So you're saying they just made it all up?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 03:46:39 AM »

No, you are being negative Jimmster, these concepts are transcendental, as are the methods of travel to get there (UFO’s? I don’t think so), if your chakras were aligned and you were lactose intolerant (unlikely as chakra alignment would fix that), you would see seas of honey (bad for fishing) or almond milk, travel would be by astral projection, lucid dreaming or rail gun (economy class).
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2019, 04:39:32 AM »
New earth, so you're saying you know how to distinguish between literalism and symbolism and peasants like myself don't? I guess I should be mildly offended, but am not.

You know, I'm thinking the 40 billion mile diameter earth is symbolic, along with the ocean of milk and yogurt.

It's like, new earth, if you were to say you're actually a giant. You stand 20 feet tall, have all your clothes custom made, and your computer is custom made to be 4 times larger than a normal sized computer. You use fence posts as toothpicks and travel wherever you like in your own UFO.

But, everybody sees you as a normal human being of average height, weight, and dimensions who gets around in a 1970 Morris minor with peeling paint.

Just because you imagine you are a big man of  gigantic proportions, doesn't mean you literally are. It's the same with mother earth. There are days when it may seem to be 40 billion miles in diameter, but in actuality it isn't.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2019, 06:37:51 PM »
I heard hindus sacrifice people, and worship elephants, this is a major impediment to my believing this particular cosmology(cosmogeny?). That being said, it was a really cool video, imo.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 06:48:18 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2019, 09:37:45 PM »
Faded Mike these Vedas were not written by modern Hindus, they were written thousands of years ago by ancient Aryan race of beings who have nothing to do with modern Indians.

Sunset, yes the flavor of oceans is symbolic, the distances and miles are literal.

Infect many modern Vedic teachers in India have no idea what they are talking about. The globe earth have brainwashed them too. People try to incorporate Vedic cosmology and Heleocentrism but this will never work and the two don't mix. People who say that Bhumandala or the greater earth is some spiritual or astral place are totally mistaken. Bhumandala and the greater earth is a physical place and the video I posted gives you an accurate map of the whole thing. It is not in some spooky astral plane, it is on this physical plane.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 09:45:18 PM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2019, 10:21:54 PM »
Faded Mike these Vedas were not written by modern Hindus, they were written thousands of years ago by ancient Aryan race of beings who have nothing to do with modern Indians.

Sunset, yes the flavor of oceans is symbolic, the distances and miles are literal.

Infect many modern Vedic teachers in India have no idea what they are talking about. The globe earth have brainwashed them too. People try to incorporate Vedic cosmology and Heleocentrism but this will never work and the two don't mix. People who say that Bhumandala or the greater earth is some spiritual or astral place are totally mistaken. Bhumandala and the greater earth is a physical place and the video I posted gives you an accurate map of the whole thing. It is not in some spooky astral plane, it is on this physical plane.

How do we know the map is accurate?

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2019, 10:41:08 PM »

Good point, I heard some of these vedic writings are 12000 years old. Michael Cremo talks about them in his forbidden archaeology writings - histories reputedly 20 000 yrs old more.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2019, 03:05:26 AM »
Good point, I heard some of these vedic writings are 12000 years old. Michael Cremo talks about them in his forbidden archaeology writings - histories reputedly 20 000 yrs old more.
Cremo is a hack who just makes shit up.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2019, 10:49:45 AM »
New Earth, where is anybody supposed to go with this information of yours?

By your reasoning, flat earth has multiple suns orbiting earth's outer flat  rings and all anybody has to do is travel south and keep travelling south to see all of this.

One post you're saying you believe in physical global earth, the next you're saying you believe in physical 40 billion mile diameter flat earth. You can't have your ball and toss it too. It can't be both, brother.

Why can't these vedic teachings just be allegories teaching the neverending vastness of the universe we live in, if it isn't a place you can visit in other dimensional travel? By the way, if you've ever experienced a lucid dream, you would know how physical, out of body travel can feel to the traveler.