I researched how GPS works

• 145 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
Re: I researched how GPS works
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2019, 05:21:02 AM »
You are confusing who is asking the questions here. I am the who asking the questions here.
You are confused about where you are.
This is a thread to discuss GPS.

So you have no idea why does not GPS work on inner oceans, right? So you have not an answer so you very well know that they do not work because GPS needs ground for land stations, isn't it?

Why does not GPS work on inner side of oceans?

Answer those questions before handle your task to another angry globularist.

Now, stop spreading more BS and answer the question, now!
GPS works on oceans and is used by ships for navigation.  Also by aircraft.

Nope. They are not working on inner oceans. Prove me wrong.

IT IS DAYTIME. LYNCHING IS ENABLE. DAY ENDS IN:

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2019, 05:43:24 AM »
You are confusing who is asking the questions here. I am the who asking the questions here.

So you have no idea why does not GPS work on inner oceans, right? So you have not an answer so you very well know that they do not work because GPS needs ground for land stations, isn't it?

Who told you they are not?  See https://www.gps.gov/  The path of the satellites is available online showing paths across oceans.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:46:35 AM by inquisitive »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2019, 05:44:24 AM »

Incorrect!
GNSS navigation is used by ships and aircraft all over the except that the American GPS gets a little "patchy" on the surface near the poles.
The Russian GLONASS satellites have a larger orbital inclination and better coverage near the North and South Poles.

The yellow areas on this map shows where the Russian GLONASS has imperfect coverage:

As you can see the GLONASS satellites cover essentially the whole world!

You are making the claim that, "They are not working on inner oceans" so the onus is on you to prove it!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2019, 05:44:57 AM »

Who told you they are not?  See https://www.gps.gov/

Internet adress isn't a magical proof. Prove its existance by real evidences. Stop to provide baseless claims.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2019, 05:45:54 AM »

Incorrect!
GNSS navigation is used by ships and aircraft all over the except that the American GPS gets a little "patchy" on the surface near the poles.
The Russian GLONASS satellites have a larger orbital inclination and better coverage near the North and South Poles.

The yellow areas on this map shows where the Russian GLONASS has imperfect coverage:

You are making the claim that, "They are not working on inner oceans" so the onus is on you to prove it!

Stop to produce word salats. Using different names under the GPS system does not make your argument magically stronger. Prove me wrong. Prove them working in inner oceans but far to grounds.

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2019, 05:49:16 AM »

Incorrect!

Stop to produce word salats. Using different names under the GPS system does not make your argument magically stronger. Prove me wrong. Prove them working in inner oceans but far to grounds.
If you are concerned about coverage, unlike others, then you should do your own investigations.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2019, 05:52:00 AM »

Incorrect!

If you are concerned about coverage, unlike others, then you should do your own investigations.

Since my facilities are limited, I made my own investigations based on flight times. I am assertive in this. I can make a more reliable map than the current maps. however, no request has been received yet.

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2019, 05:58:40 AM »

Incorrect!

Since my facilities are limited, I made my own investigations based on flight times. I am assertive in this. I can make a more reliable map than the current maps. however, no request has been received yet.
GPS coverage is not related to you making maps.  Are you saying that flight times produces more accurate distances and locations than the WGS-84 model?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2019, 06:26:01 AM »

Incorrect!

GPS coverage is not related to you making maps.  Are you saying that flight times produces more accurate distances and locations than the WGS-84 model?

Exactly. because all maps or systems overlaps with the distances with actual maps are quite wrong. There is no possiblity them being true. You can use it only in Europe. In Europe, all maps and systems are consistent.

« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2019, 06:39:24 AM »

Incorrect!

Exactly. because all maps or systems overlaps with the distances with actual maps are quite wrong. There is no possiblity them being true. You can use it only in Europe. In Europe, all maps and systems are consistent.
Why is Europe right and North America not?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2019, 06:55:41 AM »

Incorrect!

Why is Europe right and North America not?

Because America was the left part of great continent before America left the main continent. We are looking at the map as North as the north because there is one center and it is the north. America is always left. But after a few thousands of years it may become the right side, we can not know this.

Why America leaved the main continent? Because Mu continent was sinked and America has moved to left fill the gap left behind Mu.

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2019, 02:15:08 PM »
<Spam>
Again, this thread is to discuss GPS. If you want to discuss other topics, go elsewhere.

So you have no idea why does not GPS work on inner oceans, right?
No. I know that GPS does work in the middle of oceans.

They are not working on inner oceans. Prove me wrong.
Again, not how the burden of proof works.
You assert BS like they magically don't work in the middle of oceans, you prove they don't.

It is clear that the only evidence of it working that you will accept is you doing it yourself.
So go get a GPS unit and go to the middle of the ocean.
Do the world a favour a don't come back.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2019, 02:18:14 AM »
<Spam>
Again, this thread is to discuss GPS. If you want to discuss other topics, go elsewhere.

So you have no idea why does not GPS work on inner oceans, right?
No. I know that GPS does work in the middle of oceans.

They are not working on inner oceans. Prove me wrong.
You assert BS like they magically don't work in the middle of oceans, you prove they don't.

It is clear that the only evidence of it working that you will accept is you doing it yourself.
So go get a GPS unit and go to the middle of the ocean.
Do the world a favour a don't come back.

So you have my post contains GPS debating by answering the second sentence. So you are denying some parts of my posts and accepting some part of others. Your denying the facts can not magically disprove the facts. You have to prove GPS working in middle of ocean by going there with a GPS and take it in video. Still you have a claim and can not be proven. You know it can not work in inner oceans because you are far to ground.

You are selling a device with claim it works in oceans so I have a right to ask you to prove it. You can not prove it so you say lie. Otherwise you can prove its working. What are you hiding for?

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2019, 03:02:54 AM »
You have to prove GPS working in middle of ocean
You are the one asserting it does not work (and you were the one to bring it up in this thread), as such the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that it doesn't work.

You know it can not work in inner oceans because you are far to ground.
No. You believe it can't work there because you believe it is being faked by ground based transmitters.
I KNOW it can work in the ocean, because I KNOW it is based upon satellites.

Again, the only evidence you will accept of it working in the middle of an ocean is you going to the middle of the ocean and using one and seeing it will work.
Demanding proof from us is just more dishonesty because no matter what we provide, you will just reject it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2019, 03:31:40 AM »
You are the one asserting it does not work (and you were the one to bring it up in this thread), as such the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that it doesn't work.

No. You believe it can't work there because you believe it is being faked by ground based transmitters.

Again, the only evidence you will accept of it working in the middle of an ocean is you going to the middle of the ocean and using one and seeing it will work.
Demanding proof from us is just more dishonesty because no matter what we provide, you will just reject it.

Again, the burden of proof is in your side. Because you have to prove its working first. If you have a claim burden of proof does not work like this, so you have to prove your claim. Prove burden of proof does not work like this and prove it works like your claim.

« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2019, 03:47:34 AM »
Again, the burden of proof is in your side.
Why?
You are the one claiming GPS does not work in the middle of the ocean and trying to use that baseless assertion as evidence that it is based upon ground based transmitters.
As such the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that it doesn't work in the middle of the ocean.

If you want to play your BS game of shifting the burden of proof and claiming that i need to prove that, it is quite simple:
Prove it doesn't.
That is how you want to play it. You baselessly assert a claim and then demand it is disproved.
So I can just do the same and make a claim and demand you disprove it.

Or you can quit with this pathetic distraction and instead deal with how GPS can be faked as it relies upon the location of satellites and RE math, and faking it would cause massive errors or require so many transmitters it isn't funny and still run into massive errors.

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2019, 04:19:11 AM »

Again, the burden of proof is in your side. Because you have to prove its working first. If you have a claim burden of proof does not work like this, so you have to prove your claim. Prove burden of proof does not work like this and prove it works like your claim.
These are not claims from individuals but accepted and proven information.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2019, 05:03:20 AM »

These are not claims from individuals but accepted and proven information.

Accepted but not proven information. If there was a proof we could accept them. If there is a proof why can not you show them instead of claiming them being exist?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2019, 05:59:56 AM »
Accepted but not proven information. If there was a proof we could accept them. If there is a proof why can not you show them instead of claiming them being exist?

You claim that

But I know that GPS does work in the middle of the ocean far from land and far from any possible land-based transmitters.

I know that because I have used it while on ocean-going ships between here and Noumea and Samoa.
And in aircraft flying over oceans between here and Norfolk Island, New Zealand, Brunei and Dubai.

Say what you like but GPS systems work over oceans and in all remote regions of Australia far from any cell-phones and other bases.

Go and test it yourself but not with a cell-phone but with an independent system with proper built-in maps of the region.

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2019, 11:32:08 AM »
There are no details of GPS not covering oceans, unless Wise has some.  The design gives near universal coverage.

« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2019, 02:56:53 PM »
If there is a proof why can not you show them instead of claiming them being exist?
Here are a few reasons:
1 - You are the one making the claim that they don't work in the ocean, which you made without any prompting as an argument against GPS being based upon satellites. As such, the burden of proof is on you to prove they don't work in the middle of the ocean.
2 - You have demonstrated you are completely unwilling to accept any proof, regardless of where it is from, if it shows you are wrong so providing the proof to you would be pointless as you would just dismiss it as fake.
3 - This wouldn't even be an argument in favour of a FE. Instead it would be an argument in favour of a RE with no satellites as with a FE there would be nothing to stop it working in the ocean with FE based math.
4 - It is almost entirely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

The topic is how GPS allegedly uses satellites orbiting Earth and RE based math to determine the position of the receiver.

But if you really need proof, look here:
https://www.marinetraffic.com/
Plenty of ships being tracked using GPS.

But now to the actual topic, the impossibility (or insanity) of faking a satellite based GPS system by using land based transmitters:
GPS is typically accurate to within ~3 m.
So lets consider 2 people standing 9 m apart, getting a signal allegedly from an overhead satellite, but actually coming from some ground based transmitter.
From the overhead satellite, lets assume it is directly above one of them. That means it is roughly 20200 km away from one of them, and thus ~20200 km above the other. The difference in path length is roughly 2 μm.
But if it was coming from a land based transmitter which is along the line connecting the 2, the difference in length the signal has to take would be 9 m.
This would result in them appearing roughly 9 m higher than their buddy.
As the 2 people get further apart the error in their position will just get larger.

The same applies to other satellites which aren't along the same line as the alleged ground based transmitter, but to a different extent.
For 30 degrees, they should calculate a difference in distance of 5 m, but instead still get 9 m.

This also applies to satellites that aren't overhead but are just in a different direction. For example a satellite off to the north being sent by a ground station to the east, while for our 2 people, one is 9 m to the east. Instead of GPS indicating they are 9 m east, that fake signal will indicate it is 9 m to the north.

The only way to fix that is to have highly direction antenna which send to them separately, but then you end up with overlapping or wrong signals as you move around and an insane amount of transmitters.
As shown, you would need different transmitters for people just 9 m apart (but as GPS is accurate to 3 m, it would be more like every 9 m2 needs a transmitter). Try doing that in a city which has an area of several km squared, or a country/continent with an area of millions of km 2, or just the total land area of Earth. totalling roughly 500 million km2. (and that is with a RE. A FE has much more).
That would require over 50 trillion transmitters, all of which need to be highly directional, rather than just unidirectional or wide area ones.

And before you go assuming that will be fine, remember, as you are faking it you need these signals to be contained, and diffraction wont like that. The signals have a wavelength of roughly 2 mm.
So assuming your transmitter is just 1 km away, in order to keep focused to that 3 m (note this will still have spillover into the nearby blocks) you would need a transmitter that is 0.8 m wide. If you want it to be 10 km away, it would need to be 8 m wide.
So it isn't just a lot of transmitters needed, it is absolute insanity.

This makes it effectively impossible to fake with ground based transmitters.
If it was being faked people would be picking up multiple signals from multiple transmitters (all pretending to be the same) and/or they would be seeing massive errors in positioning.

This is what any FEer who accepts GPS as a real system for determining position, but claims it is faked by ground based transmitters, needs to address.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2019, 01:42:55 PM »
Here are a few reasons:
They are not reasons but baseless claims. Your claiming them being reason does not make them magically reason. As follow:

1 - You are the one making the claim that they don't work in the ocean, which you made without any prompting as an argument against GPS being based upon satellites. As such, the burden of proof is on you to prove they don't work in the middle of the ocean.
Claiming burden of proof's being my side isn't a reason. This is a claim. This is your childish claim. there is no evidence that the gps works in the middle of the ocean. therefore this has to be proved. I'm not the one who claims it, it's you. Again, burden of proof is in your side. Grow up and prove it, otherwise you get accept it doesn't work inner oceans.

2 - You have demonstrated you are completely unwilling to accept any proof, regardless of where it is from, if it shows you are wrong so providing the proof to you would be pointless as you would just dismiss it as fake.
Since there isn't any proof, it was not hard to deny them. these were just some baseless childish claims.

3 - This wouldn't even be an argument in favour of a FE. Instead it would be an argument in favour of a RE with no satellites as with a FE there would be nothing to stop it working in the ocean with FE based math.
Why don't you let flat earthers accept your theory? Nobody think like this. Your baseless claims about FE'rs only valid in dreams of globularists like you.

4 - It is almost entirely irrelevant to the topic at hand.
Inother say you have not an answer. So you have agreed the earth is flat.

The topic is how GPS allegedly uses satellites orbiting Earth and RE based math to determine the position of the receiver.
No, this is not the topic. Topic is how GPS works. Your denying the topic does not make the topic magically how you want it to be.
But if you really need proof, look here:
https://www.marinetraffic.com/
So you have admitted your earlier so called proof claims was BS. Now you are claiming real proof in your opinion. Web pages does not became a proof magically. This is not so different other than radar websites. Who want to manipulate it easily can do it.
Plenty of ships being tracked using GPS.
This is same with air traffic system. Some of them depend on real GPS records whenever close to ground and some records depend on estimation like how air radars work. They aren't evidences.
But now to the actual topic, the impossibility (or insanity) of faking a satellite based GPS system by using land based transmitters:
GPS is typically accurate to within ~3 m.
So you've accepted you have talked off the topic until now. If there was off the topic so why did you talk about them?
So lets consider 2 people standing 9 m apart, getting a signal allegedly from an overhead satellite, but actually coming from some ground based transmitter.
From the overhead satellite, lets assume it is directly above one of them. That means it is roughly 20200 km away from one of them, and thus ~20200 km above the other. The difference in path length is roughly 2 μm.
You are talking about a technical issue, so both we have to be master on this issue. It is clear that you are not master on the calculations you write but even so they mean nothing. Because you can prove or disprove everything by using numbers does not magically any argument stronger or weaker.
This is what any FEer who accepts GPS as a real system for determining position, but claims it is faked by ground based transmitters, needs to address.
Allow us decide what we need to adress and what we does not. This is clearly our business, not yours.

« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2019, 03:06:09 PM »
They are not reasons
You not liking the reasons doesn't make them not reasons.

Claiming burden of proof's being my side isn't a reason.
It is a statement of fact. You make the claim, the burden of proof is on you.
there is no evidence that the gps works in the middle of the ocean
Stop lying. There is plenty, you just reject it.
Regardless, you were the one who brought up the oceans, not us.
You brought up your baseless claim of them not working in the ocean to try to refute GPS.
So again, the burden is on you to show that it doesn't work, not us.
Unless you can, we can dismiss the ocean entirely as completely irrelevant to the topic.

Since there isn't any proof, it was not hard to deny them. these were just some baseless childish claims.
I'm not just talking about this topic. I am talking about every time proof or evidence which shows you are wrong has been provided to you. You just dismiss it as fake or lies or completely ignore it, just like you have done here.

No, this is not the topic. Topic is how GPS works.
Yes, how GPS works, i.e. how it uses satellites transmitting to Earth, using time to determine the distance to these satellites and then math, based upon a RE, to determine the position of the receiver.
That sure seems to match what I said.
Furthermore it discusses the impossibility or insanity of trying to fake GPS using land based transmitters pretending to be satellites.

This is not so different other than radar websites.
Yes, it isn't very different to the mountains of proof/evidence that you routinely reject because it shows you are wrong.
Again, you have shown the only evidence you will ever accept is evidence you have obtained yourself.
As such, asking/demanding we provide proof is extremely dishonest as you know you will never accept any provided.

If you want proof that GPS works in ocean go and obtain the only proof you would accept.
Take a standalone GPS receiver and go to middle of the ocean and see if it works.

Before making any more dishonest demands for proof be sure to clearly explain just what proof you would accept.

You are talking about a technical issue
Yes, I'm talking about a technical issue.
See, just taking a superficial analysis can make almost anything seem possible.
But looking at it in detail, including the technical details can show what seemed to be possible to be pure insanity.

we have to be master on this issue
You don't need to be a master to understand these simple parts.
It is clear you are just looking for excuses to avoid this massive problem for FE.

Because you can prove or disprove everything by using numbers does not magically any argument stronger or weaker.
No you can't.
The proof is how the numbers match up with reality or a potential model.
These numbers show that you can't fake a satellite based system using ground based transmitters, at least not without basically making all of Earth transmitters.

Allow us decide what we need to adress and what we does not. This is clearly our business, not yours.
No. It is not your business.
You already believe Earth is flat and don't care about any justification for it.
The business of deciding what you need to address is based upon the arguments put forth by competing models and those who support them.
These arguments show your model to be wrong and thus you need to be able to address them if you want any sane person to take your model seriously.

If we left it up to you guys to decide you would just decide that you don't need to address anything.

Now care to provide evidence that GPS doesn't work in the middle of the ocean, or provide an explanation of how to fake a satellite based GPS system using ground based transmitters?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2019, 11:38:53 PM »
You not liking the reasons doesn't make them not reasons.

There is nothing in my post about I either like or don't like the reasons. Your denying the facts depend on childish dreaming can not make tthe arguments weaker or stronger. Grow up and give up childish behaviours.

It is a statement of fact. You make the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

Your claiming its being "Statement of fact" does not make it magically a statement of fact. You have to prove its being proved. the burden of proof is on you, if you agree or if you deny.

Stop lying. There is plenty, you just reject it.

No you. There isn't anything to reject.
Regardless, you were the one who brought up the oceans, not us.

I think I am not but God has brought up the oceans. Stop to behave like me a God, because I am not.
You brought up your baseless claim of them not working in the ocean to try to refute GPS.

Again, it is not a claim but fact; till you prove they are so. You don't talk about it because you don't like it. It does not stop me you whether like GPS doesn't work inner oceans or not. It does not work andburden of proof is in your side to prove they are so.
So again, the burden is on you to show that it doesn't work, not us.
Again, it isn'T. Burden of proof is on your side.
Unless you can, we can dismiss the ocean entirely as completely irrelevant to the topic.
Stop to talk inconsistent. It is completely related the issue. Topic is about how GPS work and my statement queries whether it works in oceans or not. If you researched how GPS work, so you have to research how GPS work in Oceans. Let me know which part of this sentence you are unable to understand?
I'm not just talking about this topic.

So you have agreed you are not talking about issue. In one hand, you are admitting your crime that you are not talking about issue. On the other hand, you are blaming me to talk off the topic although it is completely a part of topic. Grow up abd give up childish behaviours.

I am talking about every time proof or evidence which shows you are wrong has been provided to you.
Your talking about proof or evidences does not makes your claims magically proved. Everybody here talk about proof, the important think to prove something. You did not ever did it. Showing something isn't a proof. You can show every kind of shits, can not make them magically proof or evidences.
You just dismiss it as fake or lies or completely ignore it, just like you have done here.

I am open every kind of proof or evidences. Until now you are just making word salat but denying to provide real evidences.
Yes, how GPS works, i.e. how it uses satellites transmitting to Earth, using time to determine the distance to these satellites and then math, based upon a RE, to determine the position of the receiver.
That sure seems to match what I said.

Furthermore it discusses the impossibility or insanity of trying to fake GPS using land based transmitters pretending to be satellites.
All your claims are theorical claims. It may be like that, it may be not like that. You need a proof shows satellites when working. Since the existance of satellites have not proven so your claims are imaginary, and your math of imagination proves nothing.
Yes, it isn't very different to the mountains of proof/evidence that you routinely reject because it shows you are wrong.
Since I am the not one claim something there isn't anything prove me wrong. Again, showing something isn't a proof. You can show whatever you want. I show you, you show me, you show rabinoz, all these shows don't prove anything. We are not playing a TV show here that you are constantly show something. Do not show, but prove if you can. You can not. But the best thing you do is show.
Again, you have shown the only evidence you will ever accept is evidence you have obtained yourself.
I don't think so. Your denying provide evidence and your claim of burden of proof's being my side is your claim isn't my order to you. You can listen my advice and try to provide evidences. Grow up and give up childish behaviour. Either provide evidences or give up to blame me deny evidences those already have not been provided. Inother say, I am denying something absent. Denying absent isn'T denying anything in the name of evidence or proof.
As such, asking/demanding we provide proof is extremely dishonest as you know you will never accept any provided.

Who you in the word "we?". How many are you talking together? And you've accepted you have provided just extremely dishonest so called proofs can not be prove anything because of they are extremely dishonest as you accepted it. Stop to provide extremely dishonest so called proofs, then it will be better.
If you want proof that GPS works in ocean go and obtain the only proof you would accept.
Yes I want to proof GPS whether work in ocean or not. Since there isn't any proof their work, I accepted it doesn't work till it has been proven. I do not have to go inner ocean to examine every kind of shits.

Burden of proof belongs to who claim it. You claim, you have to prove.
Take a standalone GPS receiver and go to middle of the ocean and see if it works.
Thanks. I prefer you do it, if you have a claim it works.
Before making any more dishonest demands for proof be sure to clearly explain just what proof you would accept.
I accepted this you are talking at a mirror. Because you have accepted you have provided "dishonest proofs" above so you are who has to give up provide dishonest claims.

But looking at it in detail, including the technical details can show what seemed to be possible to be pure insanity.
It can show something be possible. But it can not prove anything. Opposite of it can be possible too. Math only shows how something work, but definitely can not be an evidence. Your try to use them as argument definitely does not work here. This is just vaste of time like everything related you.
You don't need to be a master to understand these simple parts.

Understand or talk are different things. Stop to talk on issue you are not a master.
It is clear you are just looking for excuses to avoid this massive problem for FE.
Nope. Again, numbers can not be an evidence of anything. Math only works to explain something how works. But it does not prove anything. If something has proved exist you can claim you explain it by some maths. It may be true, it may be imagination. Math isn't an evidence at all in any way.
No you can't.

Yes I can. Prove I can't.
The proof is how the numbers match up with reality or a potential model.
Numbers can match up with your claim does not your claim magically true or wrong. It is just an estimated solution. Although you can explain something with number still may be true or not.

I want to give you a simple example you get it.

"You claim you are heavier than me". We have been weighed, then we see you are heavier. So you have supported it with numbers, right? You are 110 and me 90, so you have proved, right? So what happens if I say the scales being out of order? Is a claim or a proof? It is a claim. you can say that the scale is correct. I would say it is corrupt as well. my argument is this. I am heavier than you, and this scale makes you look heavier than me, so it is broken. To prove otherwise, we only need to weigh the two objects we agree on. the burden of proof does not belong to me here. Because before we weigh, I tell you that the scale is broken. Your balance is broken, you're not fair, you're a liar.

These numbers show that you can't fake a satellite based system using ground based transmitters, at least not without basically making all of Earth transmitters.

No they are not. Numbers are just show you can provide every kind of BS claims depend on numbers.
No. It is not your business.
Again,

You are not a flat earther and deciding what flat earthers do is clearly not your business. Stop to snooping.
You already believe Earth is flat and don't care about any justification for it.

Almost like this. I have proved the earth's being flat to myself and denying the nonsences.
The business of deciding what you need to address is based upon the arguments put forth by competing models and those who support them.

Again, you can not decide anything about me, but I do it. Your claiming you can do nothing but BS. I simply deny your suggestions and you are talking to yourself, what that means? None of flat earthers take your advices serious. Because a flat earther generally is a man more and more smarter than a globularist, definitely does not take advice of them. A flat earther can take an advice only from another flat earther. Because only another flat earther can be smart enough till be more experienced on any issue.

Now grow up and look at your own business, ie providing BS claims and prove they work in inner oceans.

« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2019, 11:47:44 PM »
Wise - If you doubt satellites provide GPS then how do you explain satellites for broadcast TV?

You have been told how GPS works, if you disagree you should contact the organisations that provide it, and not argue with random people here.

« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2019, 02:23:10 AM »
Again, skipping your childish BS, where you have failed to address what I have said in any honest, rational manner, and only dealing with those that I deem are worthy of a response.

Again, it is not a claim but fact
No, it is a calim.
You have baselessly asserted that GPS does not work in the ocean.
You have provided absolutely no backing for this claim of yours.
As such it remains a baseless claim, nothing more.
As such, it cannot be used as any part of an argument against GPS.

If you want to use it as part of an argument against GPS you first need to back it up.

It is completely related the issue.
No it isn't.
It is you spouting a baseless claim to try and pretend there is a problem and try and have us focus on that rather than the real issue of the topic.
The topic is about how GPS works based upon satellites and RE math and how that would make faking it using ground based transmitters on a FE basically impossible.

The topic is not if GPS works in the ocean or not. The very first mention of ocean in this thread was by you.

I am open every kind of proof or evidences.
No you aren't.
If you were you would have accepted the site I gave you.
So no, you aren't open to every kind of proof or evidence.
You don't seem to be open to any.

So I ask again, just what proof/evidence would you accept?
Don't be vague, make it quite explicit what you would accept.

All your claims are theorical claims.
No, it is based upon how people use GPS everyday and don't get massive errors in their location.

You need a proof shows satellites when working.
Wrong way around.
The functioning of GPS is proof of satellites.

Burden of proof belongs to who claim it.
That's right. The burden of proof belongs to the person making the claim.
You claim GPS doesn't work in the middle of the ocean. As such, the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that it doesn't.

Thanks. I prefer you do it, if you have a claim it works.
Why would I bother?
You wouldn't accept what I say. You would just dismiss it as a lie. You would dismiss any video or photo as fake.

Nope. Again, numbers can not be an evidence of anything. Math only works to explain something how works. But it does not prove anything.
No, it can prove things.
It is quite good at proving things to be impossible.

Now again, if you want to assert that GPS doesn't work in oceans, the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that.
But this topic is about how satellites and RE math is used in GPS.
I have shown that you can't fake that with land based transmitters.
If you wish to claim otherwise then you need to show something wrong with my argument.
Not just pathetic dismissal of the argument, but an actual error.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2019, 03:04:18 AM »
Wise - If you doubt satellites provide GPS then how do you explain satellites for broadcast TV?

You have been told how GPS works, if you disagree you should contact the organisations that provide it, and not argue with random people here.

So you've accepted you, rabinoz and jackblack are random people, right? But I am not a random people, as both we know.

And you claim whenever I talk an organization provides me satellite TV then I ask them how this system work and they will say me everything' being fraud and land based, and they are waiting me more money than required, right?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2019, 03:16:19 AM »
Again, skipping your childish BS, where you have failed to address what I have said in any honest, rational manner, and only dealing with those that I deem are worthy of a response.
Allow me to decide what I respond but what I to not. It is definitely not your business.

No, it is a calim.
No, it is not.

You have baselessly asserted that GPS does not work in the ocean.
Nope. I did not claim anything. You who claim its working on oceans.

You have provided absolutely no backing for this claim of yours.
Since the claim was yours so burden of proof is in tour side.

As such it remains a baseless claim, nothing more.
Again, I haven't a claim but you have. So you are talking about your BS.

As such, it cannot be used as any part of an argument against GPS.
No, it can. Because it doesn't work in Oceans mean they are absent. Otherwise they have to work in Oceans. You can't prove its working in Oceans so GPS satellites are absent.

If you want to use it as part of an argument against GPS you first need to back it up.
It is already an argument against GPS without any need. If you need to defend it so you have to back up it.

No it isn't.
yes it is. Denying the fact doesn't make them magically wrong.

It is you spouting a baseless claim to try and pretend there is a problem and try and have us focus on that rather than the real issue of the topic.
Again anad again, I am not claiming anything. GPS does not work in Oceans. This is not a claim because there isn't any proof prove its working in Oceans. For claim me deny something first you prove it.

Your rest writings are often similar baseless childish claims and do not need to be answered.

« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2019, 03:40:11 AM »

So you've accepted you, rabinoz and jackblack are random people, right? But I am not a random people, as both we know.

And you claim whenever I talk an organization provides me satellite TV then I ask them how this system work and they will say me everything' being fraud and land based, and they are waiting me more money than required, right?
Do you accept how satellite tv works?

Asking about GPS in oceans is something you should ask the profesionals who design and build it, have you?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2019, 03:42:33 AM »

Do you accept how satellite tv works?

Asking about GPS in oceans is something you should ask the profesionals who design and build it, have you?

No, I don't accept their claim work by satellites.

I am not asking anything. You globularists have a claim it works in inner oceans because "there are satellites you say" so you have to prove its working in oceans. If you have not a claim so nobody do not have to ask anything to anybody else. You can get help from organizations of GPS to support your baseless claim.