Werepenguin X The Frigid Wastes Game Thread

• 436 Replies

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Re: Werepenguin X The Frigid Wastes Game Thread
« Reply #420 on: February 04, 2019, 04:01:49 AM »
On stalemates, might be fun if whichever side forced the stalemate (whether by evil killing or villagers lynching) comes in third. The main reason it happened was that there was no other way for evil to win, should be some disincentive. The other two factions are tied.

The act of forcing a stalemate will draw the ire of the Gods of Chaos out of fear that you intend to usurp the wildcard. Be very careful.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #421 on: February 04, 2019, 04:38:45 AM »
Who's narrating the next one, and how quickly will Junker die this time?

Guess I will have to narrate, then...

This!

Blarst! Was there a story to the cultists/James/Hermit or were you just running us around until we died of cold?

There was a story.
If the game had lasted for about another day, Cthulhu would've risen.

Well you shouldn't have cheated and killed DD then.

Oh, girl, forget it. Everything happened online. If you read events cause it, you'll get there was no cheating. It was already ended and gayer had 3 votes. It ended okay, ended. He has used his initiative to deny the vote of a dead man and agreed gayer has 3 votes that she already has. We can discuss why did not she used one of her 3 votes on topic, but it already ended so that it was not required. And there was still a wildcard. Even if I was dead but so game was already ended. Night kill to duckdodgers and again, same thing. 2 evils and 2 villagers, then penguins win. You really never had a chance. Just it would be a day later. He just ended it one day earlier.

It ends, okay. He did not cheat. At least, not unfair. There was a logic there.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #422 on: February 04, 2019, 04:46:55 AM »
Well that is fine, but for someone not in the council, or aware of the powers of the evil players, out there in the cold doing all he can for his side, for it to end suddenly and no one having the good grace to explain, why-how, we lost.

You can see why, when next I do a scenario there are certain parties that will be upset when they read that their superpower is "mewl like a baby" or "choke to death on a peanut ".
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #423 on: February 04, 2019, 04:50:56 AM »
Then you have learned it right now.

There was a disproportionate power of wildcard, knows everything. I hope Junker corrects it in next game. I was a good plan for balance it but people has decided to end victimization of Junker instead of end victimization of villagers.

Pay attention, there is still a logic here.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #424 on: February 04, 2019, 06:14:00 AM »
Wise is on the winning end, that is the only reason he is sticking up for barst. I could only imagine the angry explosion there would be if he were a villager or NASA.

Barst cheated and was incompetent...even in Canada he would be fired, more than likely taken out back and beat with an old frozen hose.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #425 on: February 04, 2019, 06:20:13 AM »
Easy on Barst. Mistakes were made. Lessons learned. Most of us had fun though.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #426 on: February 04, 2019, 06:53:52 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I love Barst, the frog faced fucker, and I would, if he committed to another game, play, under the assumption that he now knew the amount of time he needed to put in and that leaving me stranded in a lift shaft in a cave system overrun with nutters without explanation will get him lynched first, from that point forward until the end of time.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #427 on: February 04, 2019, 07:19:41 AM »
We should have lynched Barst when we had the chance.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #428 on: February 04, 2019, 07:39:34 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I love Barst, the frog faced fucker, and I would, if he committed to another game, play, under the assumption that he now knew the amount of time he needed to put in and that leaving me stranded in a lift shaft in a cave system overrun with nutters without explanation will get him lynched first, from that point forward until the end of time.
I may have slightly underestimated the necessary time investment.
Only slightly.

Junker

« Reply #429 on: February 04, 2019, 08:32:16 AM »

Rap battle between Junker and Wise for the narration!

Why would you want to see a massacre like that? I thought we liked Wise...

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #430 on: February 04, 2019, 08:44:52 AM »

It's all right he capitulated in the vote thread and you are up, Hotel California here we come.

They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast, scared already.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #431 on: February 04, 2019, 09:40:34 AM »

You are already the winner of the poll. I have no supporter. CFC said he liked my project but I don't see his support. My general supporters was on your side for this time. It is yours, good luck.

This maybe a revenge of losers and angry globularists here try to demoralise me. Anyways as a result I've no supporter.

I was had a claim on narrating. But now, since I have no supporter; I am retracted as a former narrator with no supporters other than himself with shamefaced and embarrassedly.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #432 on: February 04, 2019, 09:44:05 AM »
Don't take it so personally wise. People want kind of game Junker will run.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #433 on: February 04, 2019, 09:46:31 AM »
Eh, I'll vote for you next time, wise.
I figured that junker being back wasn't going to last much longer, so we might as well squeeze every last minute of it that we can.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #434 on: February 04, 2019, 09:51:11 AM »

You are already the winner of the poll. I have no supporter. CFC said he liked my project but I don't see his support. My general supporters was on your side for this time. It is yours, good luck.

This maybe a revenge of losers and angry globularists here try to demoralise me. Anyways as a result I've no supporter.

I was had a claim on narrating. But now, since I have no supporter; I am retracted as a former narrator with no supporters other than himself with shamefaced and embarrassedly.

What??

I am all for you narrating...I want to see junker narrate, just don't want to wait 3 weeks.

There is time to do 2 games...start sign ups in the next day or two to start next Monday, that game will be over for a week or so whenever junker is ready to narrate.

I have a game setup that is a hybrid between my games and Jane's that is ready.

Also have one with dueling narrators I want to try but that still has too many bugs in it currently to run.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #435 on: February 04, 2019, 10:04:47 AM »

What??

I am all for you narrating...I want to see junker narrate, just don't want to wait 3 weeks.

I had alreadyjust a bit English; And lost the remained part while I am reading you.

What that means? Who did you vote in the poll? I voted myself. You are all with me. On the other hand, you want to Junker narrate. So it doesn't seem you are full of me in narrating. Am I get this true or you say it wrong?

I have voted myself. So you have voted junker because you want him narrating. But actually you are full of my narrating. Are you talking English, or Sumerian, Babilion or what else?

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=79223.60

hmm. cfc, cfc and... cfc. that'sh you. Now its okay.  ;D

Anyways.

It seemed an evil coalition against me in my side. whose like me, whose fewer like, whose do not like and those who hate me. it's like a frustrating deal between all these groups. I do not know. maybe I mean "bad" in the subconsciousness of everybody because I played the role of penguin constantly in last games. A break time may be useful then people forget me who constantly being evil and constantly defeat them. hmm. Perhaps...perhaps...perhaps...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

« Reply #436 on: February 04, 2019, 10:22:01 AM »

What??

I had alreadyjust a bit English; And lost the remained part while I am reading you.

What that means? Who did you vote in the poll? I voted myself. You are all with me. On the other hand, you want to Junker narrate. So it doesn't seem you are full of me in narrating. Am I get this true or you say it wrong?

I have voted myself. So you have voted junker because you want him narrating. But actually you are full of my narrating. Are you talking English, or Sumerian, Babilion or what else?

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=79223.60

hmm. cfc, cfc and... cfc. that'sh you. Now its okay.  ;D

Anyways.

It seemed an evil coalition against me in my side. whose like me, whose fewer like, whose do not like and those who hate me. it's like a frustrating deal between all these groups. I do not know. maybe I mean "bad" in the subconsciousness of everybody because I played the role of penguin constantly in last games. A break time may be useful then people forget me who constantly being evil and constantly defeat them. hmm. Perhaps...perhaps...perhaps...

I can't vote again, already voted in that poll a while ago..