Flat Earth Belief in Particles

• 32 Replies
Re: Flat Earth Belief in Particles
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2019, 11:44:10 AM »
Maybe fusion is not the energy source the sun relies on. The sun is special matter that has a lot of energy reserve, and can be released slowly. The matter in question has not been discovered yet.

The composition of the sun can quite easily be determined by measuring the spectra of sunlight. If you refute that, you refute all of particle physics. If you don't, well then you have to admit to a big sun far away. There is no middle ground.
No one has actually been to the sun. No one has taken sample from the sun showing that the sun is a hydrogen bomb. Scientists are just guessing from what they observe the sun to be. The sun may not be a hydrogen bomb. It can be some sort of unknown materials. Its just that the scientist spexulates what the sun is, and the speculation is taught by schools, so you accepted it. Just because the sun is not a hydrogen bomb does not prove or disprove the existence of subatomic particles, even though they are somewhat related.

Well thats where you are wrong. There are currently a number of satellites at this very moment orbiting and observing the sun......go check them out.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2019, 01:25:07 PM »
Maybe fusion is not the energy source the sun relies on. The sun is special matter that has a lot of energy reserve, and can be released slowly. The matter in question has not been discovered yet.

The composition of the sun can quite easily be determined by measuring the spectra of sunlight. If you refute that, you refute all of particle physics. If you don't, well then you have to admit to a big sun far away. There is no middle ground.
No one has actually been to the sun. No one has taken sample from the sun showing that the sun is a hydrogen bomb. Scientists are just guessing from what they observe the sun to be. The sun may not be a hydrogen bomb. It can be some sort of unknown materials. Its just that the scientist spexulates what the sun is, and the speculation is taught by schools, so you accepted it. Just because the sun is not a hydrogen bomb does not prove or disprove the existence of subatomic particles, even though they are somewhat related.

Well thats where you are wrong. There are currently a number of satellites at this very moment orbiting and observing the sun......go check them out.
I have a feeling that Spanky is no longer with us.

Spanky
[Add To Buddy List]
Send PM
Show Posts
Show Stat
Personal Text:

Date Registered:
Local Time:
Last Active:
          (10.370 per day)
Earth is flat.
Female

January 03, 2019, 08:56:30 PM
January 30, 2019, 12:56:19 PM
January 26, 2019, 11:19:07 PM

;) I hope it helps ;).
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 06:15:02 PM by rabinoz »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2019, 01:30:36 PM »
rab, if you don't stop trying to bait wise I will ban you. This isn't a warning, it is a promise.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.