Werepenguin X The Frigid Wastes signup!

• 244 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Werepenguin X The Frigid Wastes signup!
« Reply #240 on: February 03, 2019, 03:50:03 PM »
A one time only gimmick!

I thought boydster had been super tricksy and figured it all out. It's kind of a bummer to find out it was all just given away.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #241 on: February 03, 2019, 10:46:56 PM »
Wildcard is a role breaking the balance against villagers. There has to be something to balance it.
it's only gamebreaking if the villagers choose to trust them implicitly. All that sets the wildcard apart from a regular evil player is that their ghost can't be identified, normally. it's a counter to the ghost council, which was previously complained about as being overpowered against evil.

I agree the wildcard's positive role about ghost counsil. Yes, it prevents a ghost counsil decide everything. But on the other hand, as a strong player he wins the game more than all players.

Penguin wins: Wildcard wins. (1)
Nasa wins: Wildcard wins. (2)
Slatemate: Wildcard wins. (3)

Villagers win only then wildcard loses. So;

The possiblity of any teams to win is 1/4 of all games if we agree the chances of events are equal. But wildcard wins 3/4 of all games. So that I've prepared a villager only role to balance him. When slatemate happens, whether between 3 teams or only evil teams, then a superior villager duels the wildcard and decreases its wining chance.

New ratios:

Penguin wins: Wildcard wins. (1)
Nasa wins: Wildcard wins. (2)
Slatemate: 50% possible Wildcard wins, and 50% possible villagers win.
Villagers win only then wildcard loses.

Now the chances:
penguins win chance: 1/4 (same)
nasa wins chance: 1/4 (same)
slatemate: 0
wildcard wins: 2,5/4 (old was 3)
villagers wins: 1,5/4 (old was 1)

Wildcard normally tries to balance of two evil teams. Because in that way he holds a right to kill 2 villagers in a night. But when it happens, it goes to slatemate and it gives villagers to win back the game.

So that wildcard has to cooperate one of the evil teams to prevent a slatemate. I think it will be more balanced and increased the wining chance of both teams of villagers, penguins and nasa. Because of slatemate becomes impossible so that it increases the wining possiblity of villagers but decreases wining chance of only wildcard.

On the other hand, a role balances the wildcard increases the possiblity of villager team wining because of plays like a wildcard. In my opinion it about equals the chances.

this workplace is on strike

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #242 on: February 04, 2019, 06:03:46 PM »
I don't want to read the thread. This thing start yet or have a start date in mind?

Because I'm in

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #243 on: February 04, 2019, 06:50:22 PM »
I don't want to read the thread. This thing start yet or have a start date in mind?

Because I'm in

Lol...it had already started and ended.

Feel free to join the next one.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #244 on: February 04, 2019, 09:46:58 PM »

Because I'm in

It has ended but it was the tenth. It means there will eleventh, twelfth and even one hundred and seventy-fifth too. Feel free to join the next games.

Nice to see you come back. Lol.

this workplace is on strike