Management team is going worse day by day

• 27 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Management team is going worse day by day
« on: January 23, 2019, 04:07:09 AM »
Stop to defend angry globularists like NSS, spanky and aloneranger.

My complaint about moderators let angry globularists turn here a children playground. These moderators are boydster and crouton, and when comes, bullwinkle. I also have a complaint about bullwinkle and all other passive moderators. They're just coming and going. Their right of moderators do not bring anything to the society but only work to defend them. On the other hand, the best quality members here like me firstly, then sandokhan, then sceptimatic, then shifter and more others have not any protection about these angry globularist members. I've complaint all of you moderation team including the scg, who assigned these racists as moderators.

Yeah, you think to do NSS moderator too. Perfect. The worst angry globularist here, as a torture to believers, a perfect way.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:16:59 PM by wise »
The moment you are closest to victory is the moment you are most desperate. Take note of wise with you, not with them.

http://www.unz.com/article/the-moon-landing

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.
Re: Offical complaint regarding moderation team defends angry globularism
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 04:15:11 AM »
Why am I a racist mod Nazi now?
Come play a game of Werepenguin Two-Night Stand!

https://werepenguin.space/index.php?topic=57.0

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 04:31:38 AM »
I can't propose a solution, but I think the biggest problem with some of the angry posters is a 'straw that broke the camel's back' type situation. There isn't really any one post that merits a ban or warning or muting, even if it can come close. Any individually reported post wouldn't merit punishment, and that's most of what the mods see, especially with how much they do tidying up spambots etc. I've only seen a couple and them semi-frequently, which tells me there's a whole host I miss that they deal with. They do a lot that we don't see, so having time to read whole threads to analyse the behaviour of specific users is rather tricky. It's not like this is their job.

The reason those users are unpleasant is because they tread the line with almost every post they make. Nothing specifically breaks the rules, but over a period it definitely edges towards and past troublemaking/harassing. The problem is it's hard to get a mod to judge a period of time. Someone like lonegranger comes across as a dick if you just get one post, and genuinely unpleasant and bordering on disgusting if you take a dozen.
Then there are users that can make one or two good posts, and that can slant a mod's opinion of them if they miss the awful ones, rendering it even harder for them to get a decent view of how certain people are acting.

The solutions are things like 'make more mods' so they can engage in threads and get a better picture, but honestly I wouldn't trust any of the current users I've seen, and even then new mods probably shouldn't immediately go for banning/warning ones that the others let go because it could easily be an abuse of power. Or make a whole subforum dedicated to users collating tread-the-line posts to help give a larger picture over a longer period of time, though the issues with that are aplenty, from clutter to oversight.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 07:22:03 AM »
wise, we are not planning to make NSS a moderator. That is a joke in AR.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 07:49:07 PM »
You were not planning to make bullwinkle a moderator too. But he is. Why NSS is not, even why spanky is not. I'll not surprised about anything in this society. This man is a curator, right. What a brillant human. I'm not mentioning this from AR, this is Art upper fora. I think he sent this when he was ignored.

This is what your moderation concept.

The moment you are closest to victory is the moment you are most desperate. Take note of wise with you, not with them.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 08:02:05 PM »
Bullwinkle isn't a mod. Also, your signature still exists, even in the upper boards. So... best not to cast stones when in a glass house, I would think, no?

Would you like me to remove that post? And at the same time, begin a discussion about your sig?

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 08:43:36 PM »
I think the problem is all the angry globalists are not here to engage in mature dialogue, rather they stalk, harass and antagonize wherever they go. They derail topics and then when they have had enough tell the other to return to the topic or get lost, shut up etc.

Their posts in isolation dont break any rules like Jane said but surely the continued harassment can be judged. At least a warning PM to remind them to conduct themselves with better class and to remember whose house they are in. This is not the Globe Earth association afterall.

And while BullWinkle may not be a mod, he is holding an seemingly esteemed position so that post and others like it are not really OK if offense is intended.

I know it might be hard for rabinoz et al to sit by and watch new ideas being discussed without their usual interjecting but they really just need to let it go and give the guys whose forum this is intended for some slack.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 08:53:51 PM »
Except I am apparently a Nazi. So... Yeah. And are you suggesting that rab doesn't ever get warnings? Or Jack? Or anyone else who breaks the rules? Because that's simply not the case. Wise gets an awful lot of slack around here, yet tends to complain the loudest when he feels slighted in the least, while doing things like claiming everyone else is somehow racist because. I didn't forget to finish that last sentence, by the way

?

Spanky

• Earth is flat.
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2019, 10:30:29 PM »
I think the problem is all the angry globalists are not here to engage in mature dialogue, rather they stalk, harass and antagonize wherever they go. They derail topics and then when they have had enough tell the other to return to the topic or get lost, shut up etc.

Their posts in isolation dont break any rules like Jane said but surely the continued harassment can be judged. At least a warning PM to remind them to conduct themselves with better class and to remember whose house they are in. This is not the Globe Earth association afterall.

And while BullWinkle may not be a mod, he is holding an seemingly esteemed position so that post and others like it are not really OK if offense is intended.

I know it might be hard for rabinoz et al to sit by and watch new ideas being discussed without their usual interjecting but they really just need to let it go and give the guys whose forum this is intended for some slack.

I totally agree. This forum is for flat Earthers and round Earthers should respect flat Earth theory and should understand they are a lower class here. Their failure to understand that they are inferior to flat Earthers simply shows their ignorant of what the truth is. I hereby propose that a public message declaring that flat Earthers are superior to round Earthers be made and that round Earthers have to respect flat Earthers all the time.

NotSoSkeptical

• I abuse wise
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 10:49:56 AM »
wise, we are not planning to make NSS a moderator. That is a joke in AR.

I probably wouldn't accept it even if you offered.  Even though I'm on here through out the day, moderating can be time intensive and I don't have the time to dedicate to that currently.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2019, 11:01:35 AM »
One think that might allay concerns is if it were made clear what it would take for more serious action to be taken, something visible like a one day ban etc. That way we know what to look for, or to report if it does happen.
I don't doubt warnings have been sent out, but to the rest of the forum we have no idea who, or how many, or why, or even if they were. It doesn't help the perception and it's singularly unsatisfying to users that do feel, like Shifter said, stalked, harassed and antagonised. I know I don't really bother with the upper forums these days because of a few particular people, and I know I'm not the only one.

Plenty of things get done, from dealing with spambots to warnings, but it's all invisible.

NotSoSkeptical

• I abuse wise
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2019, 11:13:49 AM »
One think that might allay concerns is if it were made clear what it would take for more serious action to be taken, something visible like a one day ban etc. That way we know what to look for, or to report if it does happen.
I don't doubt warnings have been sent out, but to the rest of the forum we have no idea who, or how many, or why, or even if they were. It doesn't help the perception and it's singularly unsatisfying to users that do feel, like Shifter said, stalked, harassed and antagonised. I know I don't really bother with the upper forums these days because of a few particular people, and I know I'm not the only one.

Plenty of things get done, from dealing with spambots to warnings, but it's all invisible.

I think a more visible approach would require a change in how CN and AR are utilized.

In another forum I am on, instead of moving the a post to a CN or AR and issuing a warning for an infraction, the mod/admin would edit the post, deleting what was posted and then notate the warning in a red.  Then the admin would provide the warning on the system side.  Thus the warning would be visible to all and a more robust presence would be seen.  SPAM posts and other things would be moved or deleted entirely.

Just a thought.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2019, 01:29:42 PM »
The vast majority of moderation work here is dealing with spam bots. Looking at the log I'd say 90%.

Personally I really try to avoid editing someone's posts. To me modifying a post is way more intrusive than reclassifying it. The only time I do it is if there's something extremely racist or a link to something really suspicious in there or information that could potentially dox a user either intentionally or unintentionally.

Public shame lists, on the one hand publicly shaming someone might be counterproductive on the other hand, like Jane says, it kind of sucks if you're a victim and you have no idea if the powers that be are even paying attention.  I think I fall more on the side of making the ban/warning list public. We've got some upgrades in the works, slowly but surely. I'll bring up the possibility of a public naughty list.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2019, 02:02:17 PM »
Like Crouton mentioned, some changes are in the works. A public ban list is already part of that, and I think that will help. It's a good start, at the very least. For anyone who feels slighted and wants to know if a warning was issued over a particular post, there is always the option of PMing a mod to ask. And this is a far more effective approach than, for instance, starting a thread in AR to complain about the presumed (and frequently mistaken) idea that the mods are not doing anything at all about a particular problem.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2019, 03:16:02 AM »
We have to take action against powers try to destroy our society. legal measures have to be taken.

I will hire 100000 people to troll this site to force this site to close down. This probably work. Planning to spend 30 years trying.

Attacking a website with 100.000 troll is a serious threatening.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
Re: Management team is going better day by day
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2019, 09:57:01 AM »
Would I be a good mod, wise?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Re: Management team is going worse day by day
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2019, 08:17:21 PM »

But Management team is going worse day by day.

NotSoSkeptical

• I abuse wise
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2019, 11:06:40 PM »

But Management team is going worse day by day.

You complain an awful lot.  You should consider that the problem is yourself and not the moderation team or anyone else.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2019, 05:57:19 AM »
It is likely a little, naughty terror. Whenever he does the mischief, his mother scolds him, but he never punishes him. But whenever you try to punish him because of his crimes, then her mother sues you.

This is the event we have lived. that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore the crimes it will commit in the future. he tries to make me accustom his crimes to me. it only lowered the score of this management, they have supported a crime machine . They do not take action about him, Because in fact, he commits a crime on their own behalf.management cannot make me used to  this hate crime. If the same person uses the same "nazi rhetoric", I will do something again as a protest. Nazizim is my red line, even if you management team close your eyer to it.

because you managment team is two-faced, not honest. 180 degrees opposite of what I am..

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2019, 06:03:04 AM »
Welcome back wise!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2019, 06:22:29 AM »
Nice to see you.

I thought about throwing stones and breaking your windows, but there were some of my items inside.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2019, 06:37:19 AM »
Take out the terrorist reference in your sig. The next ban is a week. I have about an hour of patience in me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2019, 06:39:19 AM »
fetö is a legal structure in usa. their leader is living in usa freely. It is terrorist organization in only a few country like us. I think this is not about terrorism. Because usa legal rules are valid in this forum.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2019, 06:41:53 AM »
I'm not going to ask you again.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2019, 06:44:34 AM »
I'm not going to ask you again.

Okay, how about this?

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2019, 06:45:49 AM »
It's a step in the right direction. Why can't you just stop harassing people with your sig?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2019, 06:46:45 AM »
Because you management team isn't doing your job when they harrass me. But you remember your job when I reply them.

You are like the mother of a naughty child are closing your eyes about his crimes then remember your job when I do that required.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 06:48:18 AM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2019, 06:51:44 AM »
I don't want to take on you management team. But I've noted your behaviour.