Poll

What is your education and belief?

I believe the flat earth is actually a sphere. I've graduated of university or high school.
I believe the flat earth is actually a sphere. I have a mastery, doctora or more educated degree.
I believe the flat earth is actually a sphere. I've graduated of primary school or kindergarten
I believe the flat earth is what it as like itself, flat. I've graduated of university.
I believe the flat earth is what it as like itself, flat. I have a mastery, doctora or more educated degree.
Another shape.

What is your education depends on your belief of the shape of the flat earth?

• 141 Replies

JackBlack

He knows the earth is flat and says its opposite because of dishonesty.
You should really stop lying. We aren't the ones being dishonest here. We know Earth is round.
It's a shame you are too scared to have an honest pole to see just how many people know.

All evidences is in front of your eyes.
If that was the case you would easily be able to provide it, but you can't.

Again and again, the fact this poll is completely fair
You repeating the same lie wont make it true.
With the options you have, and changing the options, your poll is not fair.
If you could respond rationally you would address that, rather than just repeating the same BS.

Techically I added an option.
And while doing so you changed other options.

Technically there are more than one option for it being round.
Stop lying.
All the options start with "I believe the flat Earth is" with the sole exception of "Another Shape".
As such, there is no option for it being round.

This is the flat earth society and the earth is flat here.
You don't have your own planet. It is the same Earth as everyone else's.

They are already not same.
Well thanks for finally admitting it.
As you are not presenting both sides the same, your poll is biased and not fair in the slightest.

Morons mostly believe the earth's being sphere. This is a scientific observation. ıf you don't believe, so you can count. Start with yourself.
If I was going to start counting morons I would start with you, not myself.
That hole "moron" part excludes me.

Again, people what voted it stays at there. His missclick is his mistake.
Again, stop lying.
Plenty of people have noticed. It isn't his missclick, it is you changing the options.

Nobody has suggested them.
Except me repeatedly, and others.

It does not say the earth's being flat.
Then just what do you think this part means:
"I believe the flat earth is"
That sure seems to indicate that these people accept Earth is flat but believe it is something else.

You know, wise never say lie
No, I know you repeatedly lie. Basically everything that comes from you here is a lie.

?

Spanky

• Earth is flat.
What is the point of all these? We all know the truth. We all know how belief of flat Earth is related to educational status. This poll is simply useless. We do not need to respond to tell peoplr that this poll is unfair etc. It cannot show the reality anyway. No one would admit that they are kindergarten student.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
He knows the earth is flat and says its opposite because of dishonesty.
You should really stop lying. We aren't the ones being dishonest here. We know Earth is round.
It's a shame you are too scared to have an honest pole to see just how many people know.

All evidences is in front of your eyes.
If that was the case you would easily be able to provide it, but you can't.

Again and again, the fact this poll is completely fair
You repeating the same lie wont make it true.
With the options you have, and changing the options, your poll is not fair.
If you could respond rationally you would address that, rather than just repeating the same BS.

Techically I added an option.
And while doing so you changed other options.

Technically there are more than one option for it being round.
Stop lying.
All the options start with "I believe the flat Earth is" with the sole exception of "Another Shape".
As such, there is no option for it being round.

This is the flat earth society and the earth is flat here.
You don't have your own planet. It is the same Earth as everyone else's.

They are already not same.
Well thanks for finally admitting it.
As you are not presenting both sides the same, your poll is biased and not fair in the slightest.

Morons mostly believe the earth's being sphere. This is a scientific observation. ıf you don't believe, so you can count. Start with yourself.
If I was going to start counting morons I would start with you, not myself.
That hole "moron" part excludes me.

Again, stop lying.
Plenty of people have noticed. It isn't his missclick, it is you changing the options.

Nobody has suggested them.
Except me repeatedly, and others.

It does not say the earth's being flat.
Then just what do you think this part means:
"I believe the flat earth is"
That sure seems to indicate that these people accept Earth is flat but believe it is something else.

You know, wise never say lie
No, I know you repeatedly lie. Basically everything that comes from you here is a lie.

Answer all the questions. You've missed half of questions. You're answering questions you like, on the other hand, you're not answering the questions obviously proves you are a dishonest liar!

because you've not answer. because you know you're liar. So that you are escaping like a cry baby!

Till you reply them all, I'll repost the questions again, again and again!

No, he knows the truth and is stating it. Stating the truth doesn't make him a liar, nor does me calling you out on it prove my dishonesty.
He knows the earth is flat and says its opposite because of dishonesty. And you're talking about him like his lawyer. It proves your dishonesty.
No, everyone knows you just need to dismiss people as angry globularists because you can't rationally respond to them.
As you see that I'm rationally can respond everybody especially you and other angry globularist and this can't change the fact of your being angry globularists.
I don't want you to add options to the poll. It is too late for that. I want you to scrap it and start again.
I have not to do what you want. Somebody suggested and I did it. It was logical their suggestions. Yous suggestion is a rubbish like your other suggestions.
Then why has no one been able to provide any such evidence?
All evidences is in front of your eyes. But you either deny to see them or deny to get them. Whether you see the truth, deny because of your dishonesty.
Again, the fact that you have extremely biased options shows the poll is dishonest. The fact that you changed the options (which you have admitted to) shows the poll is dishonest.
Again and again, the fact this poll is completely fair but you are nothing but a crybaby. I've changed only option was not voted yet, there was some suggest to me do add high education for re'ers, so that I did it because of suggestion of voters. If somebody says any other think me add, I can do it too. It does not prove reliablity of poll but your dishonesty. Because you are closing the fact like everytime you do.
But you didn't add options. You changed existing ones.
Techically I added an option. Deleted an option has not been voted and wrote there something suggested by members more than one. As a result somebody voted the new version of that option.
That makes it extremely dishonest as people have previous said one thing and you changing has made them say another.No there isn't.
Again and again, it is extremely objective. People do not said me add "middle school" I did it by myself, but nobody voted it and want me add mastery and doctora. It was not voted then I changed it completely fair. Whether you appeal it because of your being an angry globularist, this truth don't change.
Technically there is not a single option for it being round.
Technically there are more than one option for it being round. So that you've proved you're a dishonest liar aim to manipulate the facts.
All your options start the earth's being flat.
They are not my options. It is only definition. This is the flat earth society and the earth is flat here. At least, theorically.
As such, someone who knows Earth is round would technically be unable to answer.
As such, everybody think the earth's being round mistakenly but voted. Your theory is busted. Bye bye angry man.
More so, after changing it around for some time it is currently university and high school grouped together for RE and nothing below university for FE.
Again, I was thinking college and univercity are different. Because in our country college means lysee. After people warned me I've combined those two option.It is not required for FE because FE belief already starts from univercity. Since I was thinking college's being lysee it does not required to add.
Where is the FE kindergarten option?
There is nobody FE gradued kindergarden. Again, if somebody wants to chose that option and wanrs me, I can add it too. It will not decrease the reliablity of the poll, if I do it.
Without that, they are not the same.
They are already not same. It doesn't meant its being subjective. Because their conditions are same. Globist theory starst from sphere earth ball maps in kindergarden but FE theory mostly learned after univercity. They are not equal. They are as same as what shown in the poll.
Pure BS. FE needs no intelligence at all.
A classic angry globularist reaction. Your main job is denying the facts.
Any moron can think Earth is flat.
No, there have been multiple changes, where you have changed what people have voted for.
Again, it is not objective in any sense due to its massive bias and you changing the options. It can be a lesson on objectivity representing a complete failure.
Again, it is objective, you very well know this but saying opposite of your thinking because you can't live without being dishonesty. Again, this can be a lesson about objectivity.
It doesn't matter if you don't think they are required, they should still be there.
If there was a suggestion about them there could be added. Nobody has suggested them.
It is clear from your admission that you didn't include all required options.
It is clear that none of FE're suggested me to add there any education level less than univercity. Because these people are absent.
If you are going to come into it with a massive bias and unequally exclude possibilities, that makes your poll completely unscientific.
Again, It is completely scientific.
Even then, you ignore the bigger point. Notice how the RE options just say Earth is round, whereas your ones have all options say Earth is flat.
It does not say the earth's being flat. It is its name. do not get stuck in definitions.
If that was the case they would all start with an admission that Earth is round.
If you start a poll so you can start it with the eath's being round. Then I've a right to vote it or do not, right? If you did it, I would warn you and till you change an option to become I like its shape I would not vote for it. According to your theory, But you did, because you know the earth's being flat, right?
None of options reflect reality.
Again, All options reflect reality.
So are you trying to make a poll of your POV, or are you trying to make an objective one (which wouldn't be from your POV).
This is a completely objective poll as far as possible.
If that was the case people wouldn't be complaining that you changed their options.
People wouldn't be complained I change the options for them. But after I did it some other like you have started to complain because of either angry globularist aim to manipulating or dishonesty, and one has misslicked but denies it.
Several people here have already stated that.
It is relevant with what you get with the term of several. I see one man missclicked and others are angry globularists manipulating it.
You can lie all you want.
You know, wise never say lie, but you constantly do.
I know what I selected, and I know it isn't that anymore.
So you've selected the earth's being flat, right? I know you selected what you deserve.

Your turn.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

JackBlack

Answer all the questions.
You are aware questions end with question marks right?
You know, like the one just above and this one?

They weren't questions. They were a bunch of false statements which at least the vast majority I had already dealt with.
If you would like to see them addressed, go back and read the post you were quoting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Answer all the questions.
You are aware questions end with question marks right?
You know, like the one just above and this one?

They weren't questions. They were a bunch of false statements which at least the vast majority I had already dealt with.
If you would like to see them addressed, go back and read the post you were quoting.

Good. So you agree we have not to reply all statements. For example all your replies are actually false statements. So after now, I'll choose which parts of your post I like then call others who I don't like as "false statements" not required to reply.

You're obviously escaping the issue. You're obviously have not an answer. because you know you're a liar.

Otherwise reply all statements!

A remind:

No, he knows the truth and is stating it. Stating the truth doesn't make him a liar, nor does me calling you out on it prove my dishonesty.
He knows the earth is flat and says its opposite because of dishonesty. And you're talking about him like his lawyer. It proves your dishonesty.
No, everyone knows you just need to dismiss people as angry globularists because you can't rationally respond to them.
As you see that I'm rationally can respond everybody especially you and other angry globularist and this can't change the fact of your being angry globularists.
I don't want you to add options to the poll. It is too late for that. I want you to scrap it and start again.
I have not to do what you want. Somebody suggested and I did it. It was logical their suggestions. Yous suggestion is a rubbish like your other suggestions.
All evidences is in front of your eyes. But you either deny to see them or deny to get them. Whether you see the truth, deny because of your dishonesty.
Again, the fact that you have extremely biased options shows the poll is dishonest. The fact that you changed the options (which you have admitted to) shows the poll is dishonest.
Again and again, the fact this poll is completely fair but you are nothing but a crybaby. I've changed only option was not voted yet, there was some suggest to me do add high education for re'ers, so that I did it because of suggestion of voters. If somebody says any other think me add, I can do it too. It does not prove reliablity of poll but your dishonesty. Because you are closing the fact like everytime you do.
Techically I added an option. Deleted an option has not been voted and wrote there something suggested by members more than one. As a result somebody voted the new version of that option.
That makes it extremely dishonest as people have previous said one thing and you changing has made them say another.No there isn't.
Again and again, it is extremely objective. People do not said me add "middle school" I did it by myself, but nobody voted it and want me add mastery and doctora. It was not voted then I changed it completely fair. Whether you appeal it because of your being an angry globularist, this truth don't change.
Technically there are more than one option for it being round. So that you've proved you're a dishonest liar aim to manipulate the facts.
They are not my options. It is only definition. This is the flat earth society and the earth is flat here. At least, theorically.
As such, someone who knows Earth is round would technically be unable to answer.
As such, everybody think the earth's being round mistakenly but voted. Your theory is busted. Bye bye angry man.
More so, after changing it around for some time it is currently university and high school grouped together for RE and nothing below university for FE.
Again, I was thinking college and univercity are different. Because in our country college means lysee. After people warned me I've combined those two option.It is not required for FE because FE belief already starts from univercity. Since I was thinking college's being lysee it does not required to add.
There is nobody FE gradued kindergarden. Again, if somebody wants to chose that option and wanrs me, I can add it too. It will not decrease the reliablity of the poll, if I do it.
They are already not same. It doesn't meant its being subjective. Because their conditions are same. Globist theory starst from sphere earth ball maps in kindergarden but FE theory mostly learned after univercity. They are not equal. They are as same as what shown in the poll.
No, there have been multiple changes, where you have changed what people have voted for.
Again, it is not objective in any sense due to its massive bias and you changing the options. It can be a lesson on objectivity representing a complete failure.
Again, it is objective, you very well know this but saying opposite of your thinking because you can't live without being dishonesty. Again, this can be a lesson about objectivity.
It doesn't matter if you don't think they are required, they should still be there.
If there was a suggestion about them there could be added. Nobody has suggested them.
It is clear that none of FE're suggested me to add there any education level less than univercity. Because these people are absent.
If you are going to come into it with a massive bias and unequally exclude possibilities, that makes your poll completely unscientific.
Even then, you ignore the bigger point. Notice how the RE options just say Earth is round, whereas your ones have all options say Earth is flat.
It does not say the earth's being flat. It is its name. do not get stuck in definitions.
If that was the case they would all start with an admission that Earth is round.
If you start a poll so you can start it with the eath's being round. Then I've a right to vote it or do not, right? If you did it, I would warn you and till you change an option to become I like its shape I would not vote for it. According to your theory, But you did, because you know the earth's being flat, right?
So are you trying to make a poll of your POV, or are you trying to make an objective one (which wouldn't be from your POV).
If that was the case people wouldn't be complaining that you changed their options.
People wouldn't be complained I change the options for them. But after I did it some other like you have started to complain because of either angry globularist aim to manipulating or dishonesty, and one has misslicked but denies it.
It is relevant with what you get with the term of several. I see one man missclicked and others are angry globularists manipulating it.
So you've selected the earth's being flat, right? I know you selected what you deserve.

Your turn.

Do not escape like a crybaby! Reply all statements! Do not flee!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

JackBlack

Good. So you agree we have not to reply all statements.
If they have already been addressed in a rational way.
You are yet to do that.

Now how about you address the fact that in order for your poll to be scientific and not biased, you need to allow all options, and not have bias in them.

Otherwise you start with your hypothesis and then only allow options that would confirm it.
For your poll to be scientific you need to allow for the options which would have you be wrong. That means including things like kindergarten FEers.
That also means including things like just "I believe the Earth is round" rather than trying to force people to answer saying Earth is flat.

There is nothing scientific about a pole which just serves to confirm your own bias.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Good. So you agree we have not to reply all statements.
If they have already been addressed in a rational way.
You are yet to do that.

Now how about you address the fact that in order for your poll to be scientific and not biased, you need to allow all options, and not have bias in them.

Otherwise you start with your hypothesis and then only allow options that would confirm it.
For your poll to be scientific you need to allow for the options which would have you be wrong. That means including things like kindergarten FEers.
That also means including things like just "I believe the Earth is round" rather than trying to force people to answer saying Earth is flat.

There is nothing scientific about a pole which just serves to confirm your own bias.

You're constantly escaping of following questions. And this means you agree my offers. You've agreed all of my sayings. Under these circumstances you've no right to talk anymore.

Till you reply these all, as a task, I'll remind you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Your totally biassed dishonest poll gave no option to choose anything else but "I believe the flat earth" and give education qualifications.
Look:
I believe the flat earth is actually a sphere. I've graduated of university or high school.
I believe the flat earth is actually a sphere. I have a mastery, doctora or more educated degree.
I believe the flat earth is actually a sphere. I've graduated of primary school or kindergarten
I believe the flat earth is what it as like itself, flat. I've graduated of university.
I believe the flat earth is what it as like itself, flat. I have a mastery, doctora or more educated degree.
Another shape.
All of your polls try to trick people into selection options they cannot agree with and so are useless garbage!

JackBlack

You're constantly escaping of following questions. And this means you agree my offers. You've agreed all of my sayings. Under these circumstances you've no right to talk anymore.
[snip]
I have already replied to them.

Me ignoring all your assertions to get to the point doesn't mean I agree with you or that I have no right to talk anymore.

Again:

What you are doing is like running a drug test, which requires the participants to state they are on drugs, and providing no option for them not to be; or like a poll to see if blacks or whites are smarter, where you have whites be smarter by default and don't allow options for them to be stupid.
It isn't scientific at all.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Your totally biassed dishonest poll gave no option to choose anything else but "I believe the flat earth" and give education qualifications.
Look:
Another shape.
All of your polls try to trick people into selection options they cannot agree with and so are useless garbage!

Nah! My poll is fair, as soon as possible. This is the flat earth society and the earth is theorically flat here. So that, there is nothing wrong here.

I want to tell all of you something. Not to you, rabinoz, do not reply this.

This poll is actually a test of the difference of globularist behaviour and flat earther behaviour.

If this test would contain something force flat earthers to agree the earth's being sphere as a predicted and asks him a question about it, most of flat earthers would deny it. Because a flat earther knows what he know, and what he is voting.

As a classic behaviour of sphere earthers, in one hand, some of them claimed the poll's not objective, on the other hand, all of them voted the earth's being a sphere.

This is like most of the people's don't believe moon landing but agreing the budget of NASA. If NASA says lie so why do you pay them? For lies?

In short, this is a poll aimed to see the difference of education levels of two different type of the earth shape, and I think it is enough to get the difference, and what causes it.

Yes, there is many high educated sphere earther too. But they are not so different than a sphere earther gradued kindergarten compared the behaviour of voting something they do not completely agree.

You can not force flat earth believer to vote a poll like this. Almost none of them agree it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

Nah! My poll is fair, as soon as possible.
Repeating the same assertion doesn't magically make it true. You need to justify it.

This is the flat earth society and the earth is theorically flat here. So that, there is nothing wrong here.
No, this is a place to debate the FE, it doesn't magically mean Earth is magically flat here.
Even if it did, it still makes you poll dishonest as you have no options for people to say Earth is round.

This poll is actually a test of the difference of globularist behaviour and flat earther behaviour.

If this test would contain something force flat earthers to agree the earth's being sphere as a predicted and asks him a question about it, most of flat earthers would deny it. Because a flat earther knows what he know, and what he is voting.
But with you changing the poll options, you no longer have that. How do we now they didn't vote before you added the "flat" part.

But thanks for admitting it isn't a fair poll at all and is just designed to make REers look bad.

This is like most of the people's don't believe moon landing but agreing the budget of NASA. If NASA says lie so why do you pay them? For lies?
Where are you pulling these "most" from?

Everyone I know in person fully accepts the moon landing. But I guess that is likely when they are mostly scientists and at least decently intelligent family.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Nah! My poll is fair, as soon as possible. This is the flat earth society and the earth is theorically flat here. So that, there is nothing wrong here.

You can not force flat earth believer to vote a poll like this. Almost none of them agree it.
Incorrect!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Incorrect!

Correct!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Nah! My poll is fair, as soon as possible.
Repeating the same assertion doesn't magically make it true. You need to justify it.

This is the flat earth society and the earth is theorically flat here. So that, there is nothing wrong here.
No, this is a place to debate the FE, it doesn't magically mean Earth is magically flat here.
Even if it did, it still makes you poll dishonest as you have no options for people to say Earth is round.

But with you changing the poll options, you no longer have that. How do we now they didn't vote before you added the "flat" part.

But thanks for admitting it isn't a fair poll at all and is just designed to make REers look bad.

Where are you pulling these "most" from?

Everyone I know in person fully accepts the moon landing. But I guess that is likely when they are mostly scientists and at least decently intelligent family.

Before you ask any question, has to answer all my questions. Since you've not answered 2/3 of my questions, so you've agree the earth's being flat, you've resigned the discussing and you've no right to talk.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

Before you ask any question, has to answer all my questions.
I already have. Like I said, go back and read my posts where I have already answered them. Stop spouting lies.

If you really want to try playing that game, then go way back to where you decided to just outright ignore posts and deal with all of them.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Before you ask any question, has to answer all my questions.
I already have. Like I said, go back and read my posts where I have already answered them. Stop spouting lies.

If you really want to try playing that game, then go way back to where you decided to just outright ignore posts and deal with all of them.

Nope. You still say lie. Otherwise you have to remind your answers. There is  28 topics and you've replied 6. Whats happened to remained 22? So you've agreed you've made mistake. You've agreed you're a liar, and you've agreed the earth's being flat. Loooolll

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I've replied in 4 minutes. But he has fleed again. Just I want to remind him that: "revenge is a dish best served cold". He knows what I mean.  ::)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

Nope. You still say lie.
Nope. That would still be you, not me.

There is  28 topics and you've replied 6.
No. There are not 28 topics, they are 28 statements.
For example, several of them relate to you claiming the poll is objective and scientific and hasn't been changed and so on; e.g.:
[snip]
[snip]
[snip]
[snip]
[snip]
After people warned me I've combined those two option.It is not required for FE because FE belief already starts from univercity. Since I was thinking college's being lysee it does not required to add.
[snip]
Again, if somebody wants to chose that option and wanrs me, I can add it too. It will not decrease the reliablity of the poll, if I do it.
[snip]
[snip]
[snip]
[snip]
And so on. I can't be bothered grabbing them all.

These don't all need an individual response. The same response can be made to all of them. YOUR POLL IS NOT OBJECTIVE NOR SCIENTIFIC!
The fact that you start with the false assumption that Earth is flat and require people to either answer "The flat Earth is" or "Another shape" means it isn't objective or scientific at all.
The fact that you have fundamentally different choice for RE and FE means it isn't objective.

Again, it is comparing to running a drug test which instead of the 2 objective, scientific options of:
The person is using drugs.
There is not evidence the person is using drugs.

You instead have these:
The person is using drugs and this is showing.
The person is using drugs but this is not showing.

It is a completely useless test where you have already decided what the answer is.

An objective, scientific poll would have started with no bias. It would have all options, fairly. i.e.:
  • I finished kindergarten and believe Earth is round
  • I finished primary school and believe Earth is round round
  • I finished high school/college and believe Earth is round
  • I have a bachelor's degree and believe Earth is round
  • I have a masters/doctorate and believe Earth is round
  • I finished kindergarten and believe Earth is flat
  • I finished primary school and believe Earth is flat
  • I finished high school/college and believe Earth is flat
  • I have a bachelor's degree and believe Earth is flat
  • I have a masters/doctorate and believe Earth is flat
  • Other

No Bias, equivalent education levels for both sides rather than pretending the FE requires a higher education level, even though any moron could think Earth is flat or round, regardless of education. No bias demanding a conclusion.

And like I said, if you want to try playing the game of demanding a reply to everything, let me remind you of this:
Your options are quite dishonest.
Firstly, no one thinks Earth is a sphere, at least not a perfect one.
But more importantly, I accept that Earth is what it is, ROUND!
The only thing I think about the flat Earth is that it doesn't exist in reality and is fundamentally incompatible with reality. The real Earth, the real round Earth is round.

Most people with a university degree will have passed primary school.
Those with a higher degree will have a basic degree.
The others are more an issue of country.
In my country there is kindergarten. But not college. Instead we have high school.

An atheist doesn't necessarily believe in nothing. They just don't accept the nonsense claims of a god existing.

Also, I notice you left out the most likely option for FEers, FEers that failed high school (or maybe even kindergarten).

Anyway, what is there to debate?
This was the first comment in reply to yours.
And what was your response?
Any comments?

So if you want to play the game of demanding that everything is replied to then go back and reply to that. Otherwise then following your rules this means:
So you've agreed you've made mistake. You've agreed you're a liar, and you've agreed the earth's being round. Loooolll

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I've already replied them all.

Let me remind you have to reply the following statements.

As short, you've agreed you're a liar and the earth is flat. Yeah, right!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:22:32 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

You have to grow up by replying all the statements as follow. Since you have not replied 22 statements
Again, you ignored this statement first, so you need to reply to it first.

The only thing I think about the flat Earth is that it doesn't exist in reality and is fundamentally incompatible with reality. The real Earth, the real round Earth is round.

In my country there is kindergarten. But not college. Instead we have high school.

An atheist doesn't necessarily believe in nothing. They just don't accept the nonsense claims of a god existing.

Also, I notice you left out the most likely option for FEers, FEers that failed high school (or maybe even kindergarten).

So you're a liar, you've agreed the earth's being round and you are dishonest about talking on its being flat.

Lolll

As short, you've agreed you're a liar and the earth is round. Yeah, right!

If you want to try being a rational adult, then you stop that BS and instead address the issue:
Your poll is extremely biased and is not objective or scientific at all.
The fact that you start with the false assumption that Earth is flat and require people to either answer "The flat Earth is" or "Another shape" means it isn't objective or scientific at all.
The fact that you have fundamentally different choice for RE and FE means it isn't objective.

An objective, scientific poll would not start with presumptions about the education of the different sides, nor would it require someone to contradict themselves by saying such nonsense as the flat Earth is round.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

So you're a liar, you've agreed the earth's being round and you are dishonest about talking on its being flat.

Lolll

Interesting. I see a man agreed his being a liar. I don't know if you aware or not you've replied yourself but not my 22 statements. Good.   :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

Interesting. I see a man agreed his being a liar. I don't know if you aware or not you've replied yourself but not my 22 statements. Good.   :)
And there you go with more dishonesty. That post was addressed to you. I was quoting something you still have not addressed.

I'm still waiting for us to finish the discussion based upon my first post. You are yet to reply to that.

Now care to try defending your poll, or doing the honest thing and deleting it entirely?