Space X Uses Cardboard And Tape

• 38 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Space X Uses Cardboard And Tape
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2019, 03:16:24 PM »
Doing it for a laugh doesn’t sound like a very credible conspiracy theory.
Psychopaths are identified by the following rule of thumb.
1. Pathological Lying and Manipulation
2. Lack of Morality and Rule Breaking
3. Lack of Empathy and Cold-Heartedness 
4. Narcissism and False Superiority Complex
5. Gaslighting and Psychological Bullying
6. Lack of Contrition and Self-Serving Victimhood
7. The “Situational” Sociopath or Psychopath
I wonder if you realize how many people would say that most of those rules of thumb describe you quite well?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

dutchy

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2019, 03:17:50 PM »
I'm confused, your argument that space travel is fake is that there are some psychopaths in the world and some are rich and powerful?
Sorry i thought i was absolutely clear.
Those in power of the financial currents in this world are psychopaths as my post indicates and proofs.
Money rules this current world and without it nothing gets off to ''space'' for instance...

The suggestion i made was that everything you buy with money looses it's meaning completely if you have everything you need times a million.
Psychopaths need another thrill than what can be bought with money.
After one has multiple houses, plane's, wife's, slaves, labour, resources it can become extremely boring.
The idea that the leading super rich will simply settle for this reality and grab some more is questionable....isn't it ?
Because you and i are not in such a position it's hard to wrap your head around their frame of mind.

But introducing lies and deceit to confirm what mighty crafty Alpha you really are should be considered.
Taking the piss out of a target group is something, taking the piss out of everyone is a real bonus for a psycopath or serial killer (many of the same brain structures).

Manned space travel musings could be one of those ''taking the piss out of everyone including the ''scientists''...''
It means you are able to control each and everyone's frame of mind....the ultimate kick.

I don't know if this is true, but it should at least be considered, because it is sadly proven to a smaller degree (Goldman Sachs)...

?

dutchy

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2019, 03:19:02 PM »
I wonder if you realize how many people would say that most of those rules of thumb describe you quite well?
Do try please.....

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2019, 03:49:05 PM »
I'm confused, your argument that space travel is fake is that there are some psychopaths in the world and some are rich and powerful?
Those in power of the financial currents in this world are psychopaths as my post indicates and proofs.
Money rules this current world and without it nothing gets off to ''space'' for instance...

The suggestion i made was that everything you buy with money looses it's meaning completely if you have everything you need times a million.
After one has multiple houses, plane's, wife's, slaves, labour, resources it can become extremely boring.
The idea that the leading super rich will simply settle for this reality and grab some more is questionable....isn't it ?
Because you and i are not in such a position it's hard to wrap your head around their frame of mind.

But introducing lies and deceit to confirm what mighty crafty Alpha you really are should be considered.
Taking the piss out of a target group is something, taking the piss out of everyone is a real bonus for a psycopath or serial killer (many of the same brain structures).

Manned space travel musings could be one of those ''taking the piss out of everyone including the ''scientists''...''
It means you are able to control each and everyone's frame of mind....the ultimate kick.

I don't know if this is true, but it should at least be considered, because it is sadly proven to a smaller degree (Goldman Sachs)...

So would this be your summary:

- All those who are rich and powerful are psychopaths as evidenced by Goldman Sachs
- All of these psychopaths are unsatisfied with just wealth and power
- Therefore, in order to be satisfied they must perpetuate the myth of space travel.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2019, 03:57:00 PM »

So would this be your summary:

- All those who are rich and powerful are psychopaths as evidenced by Goldman Sachs
- Therefore, in order to be satisfied they must perpetuate the myth of space travel.

When you put it like that, it sounds kinda stupid!

Oh yeah, don't forget... They have also convinced us that the Earth is globe-shaped!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

?

dutchy

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 04:06:34 PM »
I understand you do his on purpose ?
The culture of Goldman Sachs was to steal money from wellfare, pensions and ''muppets'' in general....
It applies to the workforce of Goldman Sachs....what does that tell you about those who own the company ?
Please elaborate....
Are they still satisfied with collecting sportscars, castles, estates, billions of dollars ,plane's and more ?
Please elaborate....
That is not what i said....
The question is...hypothetical.....what if you have everything you need times a million for ever and ever...what gives you the kick or thrill that keeps you going ?
Please elaborate.....
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 04:08:29 PM by dutchy »

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2019, 05:34:31 PM »
I suppose, if I completely ran out of things to do with my bazillion dollars, I would construct thousands of rockets, launch them all into the sea, build thousands of towers all across the world, including the vast oceans, to provide positioning systems and television broadcasts. I would hire thousands of personnel to guard the rim of the Earth. I would build a gigantic dome. I would travel the Earth, paying off millions of honest researchers and scientists to keep their fat mouths shut about flat earth.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2019, 06:06:46 PM »
Do try please.....
Why don't you try explaining why the cardboard and tape shown on Mr Steven are a bad thing?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2019, 06:15:02 PM »
I understand you do his on purpose ?
The culture of Goldman Sachs was to steal money from wellfare, pensions and ''muppets'' in general....
It applies to the workforce of Goldman Sachs....what does that tell you about those who own the company ?
Please elaborate....

Just trying to distill my question down to the core.
Sure Goldman Sachs are a bunch of greedy bastards. I'm not convinced you can spread their actions like butter across all rich and powerful folks

Are they still satisfied with collecting sportscars, castles, estates, billions of dollars ,plane's and more ?
Please elaborate....

Maybe, maybe not. I would have no idea. I'm not sure you do either.

That is not what i said....
The question is...hypothetical.....what if you have everything you need times a million for ever and ever...what gives you the kick or thrill that keeps you going ?
Please elaborate.....

What keeps them going besides wealth and power? Maybe unlimited cocaine and hookers, maybe empire building, maybe philanthropic endeavors? Unclear. But I don't think the presence of some rich and powerful bad actors defaults to all rich and powerful people faking space travel or hiding the true shape of the earth.