Satellite TV

• 202 Replies
Re: Satellite TV
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2019, 04:10:41 AM »
<blabbing>
You don't create photos and can not provide evidence about them, just blabbing. You are doing it because you have programmed to do it. [remove satellite TV] enter, maybe works.
As requested please give details of what dishes point at.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2019, 04:20:00 AM »
<blabbing>
You don't create photos and can not provide evidence about them, just blabbing. You are doing it because you have programmed to do it. [remove satellite TV] enter, maybe works.
As requested please give details of what dishes point at.
So you have accepted you need extra support to support the jackblack, right? How many accounts more you have?

Are you computer, rabinoz is tablet and jackblack is MSN? So you feel yourself free because behind of a VPN, right?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

JackBlack

« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2019, 04:21:15 AM »
because by this way you can prove this gif is not proven to be fake. since you did not do it so it is fake.
Quite the opposite.
If you could zoom in and resolve the satellites it would prove the image is fake due to what is required.
Remember, these satellites are 35000 km away from the equator and on the order of m wide.
If you were on the equator, looking up 35000 km to a satellite directly overhead and wanted to resolve each m of the satellite using blue light with a wavelength of 400 nm you would need a telescope with a lens that is 17 m wide.

You are just using these fake
Again, you are yet to provide any reason to think these are fake.
If this supported you, you would happily accept it as real and promote it.

Again, why be so dishonest asking for evidence you would just reject?

Just what evidence would you accept, because it doesn't appear to be any.

Again, all the evidence points to satellite TV using satellites, which shows Earth is round and rotating.
So far all we have to oppose it is your baseless claims that it is all fake.

?

frenat

« Reply #153 on: July 03, 2019, 05:04:25 AM »
You have showed a photo which has been faked.
No. He provided a photo which you dismissed as fake because you cannot handle the truth.
You have provided no reason for anyone to think it is fake.
No. It is obviously fake that you can not deceive even a 10 years old child with it.  Stop claim childish BS, grow up.
You've provided nothing but your opinion that it is faked. Meanwhile, anyone can take a long exposure photo of the sky and get the same results and see the same relatively stationary dots of the satellites overhead.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2019, 05:08:46 AM »
No. He provided a photo which you dismissed as fake because you cannot handle the truth.
No. It is obviously fake that you can not deceive even a 10 years old child with it.  Stop claim childish BS, grow up.
You've provided nothing but your opinion that it is faked. Meanwhile, anyone can take a long exposure photo of the sky and get the same results and see the same relatively stationary dots of the satellites overhead.
Nobody did it but only your own fake claims.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

frenat

« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2019, 05:10:05 AM »
the only claim I made is that anybody can do it. I KNOW that is true. YOU haven't tried. Thanks for the humor!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2019, 05:17:46 AM »
the only claim I made is that anybody can do it. I KNOW that is true. YOU haven't tried. Thanks for the humor!
You have a claim and I have not. You claim its being true does not magically do it true. You still have a claim does not proven.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

frenat

« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2019, 06:27:48 AM »
You have a claim and I have not. You claim its being true does not magically do it true. You still have a claim does not proven.
Wrong. We both have claims. I claim that anyone can do it. You claim that it is fake. The difference is that mine can be backed up. Thanks for the humor!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2019, 08:37:05 AM »
Wrong. We both have claims. I claim that anyone can do it. You claim that it is fake. The difference is that mine can be backed up. Thanks for the humor!
You claim that anyone can do it then I ask prove it, since you can't prove it so it is absent. It is not a claim. If you have a claim so burden of proof is in your side. Get the difference?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #159 on: July 03, 2019, 08:39:12 AM »
because by this way you can prove this gif is not proven to be fake. since you did not do it so it is fake.
Quite the opposite.
If you could zoom in and resolve the satellites it would prove the image is fake due to what is required.
You have agreed same thing. If you could zoom in and resolve the satellites it would prove the image is fake due to what is required. Yeah. So lets do it, why don't you do that? Because you know it is fake. Thanks
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

frenat

« Reply #160 on: July 03, 2019, 09:27:05 AM »
You claim that anyone can do it then I ask prove it, since you can't prove it so it is absent. It is not a claim. If you have a claim so burden of proof is in your side. Get the difference?
You never asked me to prove it. You just said it was faked.
You wouldn't accept a proof from me. The only one you'd accept is if you did it yourself and everyone knows you're afraid to try. But thanks for the humor. You're always entertaining.

« Reply #161 on: July 03, 2019, 09:27:54 AM »
Quite the opposite.
You have agreed same thing. If you could zoom in and resolve the satellites it would prove the image is fake due to what is required. Yeah. So lets do it, why don't you do that? Because you know it is fake. Thanks
still asking what our dishes point at, links to transmitters etc.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #162 on: July 03, 2019, 09:29:14 AM »
You never asked me to prove it.
Prove it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

frenat

« Reply #163 on: July 03, 2019, 09:58:55 AM »
You never asked me to prove it.
Prove it.
Do I have ANY assurance that you would accept it if I did?  Have you bothered to try it yourself?

JackBlack

« Reply #164 on: July 03, 2019, 03:07:37 PM »
You have agreed same thing. If you could zoom in and resolve the satellites it would prove the image is fake
Do you understand English at all?
I stated the exact opposite.
Cameras do not have enough resolving power to be able to resolve the satellites.
If you could zoom in on the geostationary communication/observation satellites the picture would be a fake because it would have more resolution than is physically possible.

Do you understand that?
If the picture is real, you wont be able to zoom in and see the satellites resolved.
If you can zoom in and see the satellites resolves the picture is fake.

Understand?

Prove it.
If they do, you will just dismiss it as fake again.
You are not willing to accept any evidence which shows you are wrong.

« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2019, 02:11:18 PM »
Quite the opposite.
What is difficult about providing links to transmitter locations for dish alignment?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2019, 02:14:41 PM »
If they do, you will just dismiss it as fake again.
You are not willing to accept any evidence which shows you are wrong.

I deny the lies only. You are just claiming some baseless claim and I deny them. If you would put forward real evidences then I would accept them. But you are only telling lies just to deny what I say, hence they are lie, hence they are worthless. If you would zoom a satellite you would see them as fake. So that your so called gifs mean nothing.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2019, 02:16:26 PM »
Quite the opposite.
What is difficult about providing links to transmitter locations for dish alignment?
transmitter wave direction. Transmitters generally work through north hence your dish turns to south.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2019, 02:41:57 PM »
Quite the opposite.
transmitter wave direction. Transmitters generally work through north hence your dish turns to south.
some specific locations please.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2019, 02:52:23 PM »
Quite the opposite.
I set out the principles. it is the job of people like you, rabinoz and jackblack to watch them in its place.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2019, 03:41:09 PM »
I deny the lies only.
You have no justification for it being a lie.
The only reason you assert it is a lie is because it shows you are wrong.
Any evidence that is provided to you which shows you are wrong, you dismiss as a lie or fake or so on.

That is why I told you to go and obtain the photo yourself. That way no one can be lying to you.
But you don't want to do that, almost as if you know it will show you are wrong.

If you would zoom a satellite you would see them as fake.
No, you wouldn't, as you can't resolve the satellites with a typical camera.

So why do the ones in the south point north?

What is the point of all the lies?
Why bother claiming they are using satellites rather than just using ground based transmitters and saying so?
There is absolutely no justification ever provided for the massive scale of lies required to pretend Earth is round.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2019, 06:03:24 PM »
I set out the principles. it is the job of people like you, rabinoz and jackblack to watch them in its place.
No, it is not!
It's your problem because inquisitive, JackBlack and I all know that the transmitters for Satellite TV are almost 36,000 km above the equator.

You claimed that, "Transmitters generally work through north hence your dish turns to south".
So exactly where are the "specific locations" of these transmitters?

You claimed it so you must justify it to prive that you're not making up stories.

« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2019, 01:26:24 AM »
I'm getting deja vu here, already been asking wise for how the ground transmitters faking the satellites work, where are they, how he has been detecting them, why some northern dishes don't point north towards their nearest ground transmitter, what do the transmitter antenna look like, etc.

Predictably at this point he starts ignoring me.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2019, 01:26:58 PM »
I'm getting deja vu here, already been asking wise for how the ground transmitters faking the satellites work, where are they, how he has been detecting them, why some northern dishes don't point north towards their nearest ground transmitter, what do the transmitter antenna look like, etc.

I am constantly repying similar questions with same way. But you and others are constantly claiming same baseless claims. What is new here other than dejavu for yourself?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2019, 01:35:25 PM »
You have no justification for it being a lie.
It is completely fair. You deny it because debunks your baseless so called satellites.
The only reason you assert it is a lie is because it shows you are wrong.
The only reason I assert its being lie because its being lie. You are telling opposite because it shows you are wrong.
Any evidence that is provided to you which shows you are wrong, you dismiss as a lie or fake or so on.
This is what you and your crime partners doing.
That is why I told you to go and obtain the photo yourself. That way no one can be lying to you.
Do you really believe I do what you want? Your all suggestions are evil and badly minded. The opposite is true generally what you say. Your main role is fraudment, you know, I know, he knows.
But you don't want to do that, almost as if you know it will show you are wrong.
If you sure so you do it yourself. Then lets look the photos all together. You have zero evidence.
No, you wouldn't, as you can't resolve the satellites with a typical camera.
You are zooming the stars millions of light year far, but can not zoom a satellite 20k miles, and wait me believe it. get the hell out of here man! You are talking with a flat earther, not a silly rounder. Get go to an astronomical observation center and look at the stars and make yourself happy.
So why do the ones in the south point north?
the transmitters in the south are facing south. Look how simple it is.

Anymore childish question? Grow up. Grow up and give up the childish behaves.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #175 on: July 12, 2019, 01:36:54 PM »
No, it is not!
It's your problem because inquisitive, JackBlack and I all know that the transmitters for Satellite TV are almost 36,000 km above the equator.

You claimed that, "Transmitters generally work through north hence your dish turns to south".
So exactly where are the "specific locations" of these transmitters?

You claimed it so you must justify it to prive that you're not making up stories.

I can't observe anything isn't exist. It is absent so how can I see it? You claim its being exist so burden of proof is in your side.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #176 on: July 12, 2019, 01:39:07 PM »

I am constantly repying similar questions with same way. But you and others are constantly claiming same baseless claims. What is new here other than dejavu for yourself?
Satellite dish alignment is proven, ask an installer.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #177 on: July 12, 2019, 01:45:16 PM »

And installer will tell me its being proven then I'll believe it, right? Is it a scientist?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #178 on: July 12, 2019, 02:03:13 PM »

And installer will tell me its being proven then I'll believe it, right? Is it a scientist?
As you have failed to list the locations of any transmitters we can be sure you have no evidence for your claim.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #179 on: July 12, 2019, 02:05:09 PM »

As you have failed to list the locations of any transmitters we can be sure you have no evidence for your claim.
I have a separate and independent work on the location of transmitters. So the earth's being flat is proved according to your mentality. Give up the childish behaves. Grow up, be a man, be a flat earther.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1