• 202 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Satellite TV
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2019, 09:17:35 AM »
Listen my dear - "Proffessor

So, are you denying the wisesat 17K on orbit? You saw it in gif showing the satellites on orbit.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2019, 09:38:43 AM »
With no other explanations we can now all agree how satellite tv works with geosynchronous satellites in orbit above the equator.

all you minus one.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2019, 12:24:54 PM »

So, are you denying the wisesat 17K on orbit? You saw it in gif showing the satellites on orbit.

Haha, are you saying 2009-071A is yours?  ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wide-field_Infrared_Survey_Explorer

Ironic that it's proving stuff you don't believe in.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2019, 01:06:51 PM »

Haha, are you saying 2009-071A is yours?  ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wide-field_Infrared_Survey_Explorer

Ironic that it's proving stuff you don't believe in.

It is wisesat 17K! I don't believe others but only wisesat. If you give me 200$ then I can send a rocket to orbit has your name.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2019, 02:24:06 PM »
With your poor photoshop skills, the original being available, and no one else being able to obtain such a picture, we are rejecting it as your fictitious nonsense.

If you don't like the evidence provided and just instead on rejecting it, stop asking for it and get it yourself.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2019, 03:43:40 AM »
With your poor photoshop skills, the original being available, and no one else being able to obtain such a picture, we are rejecting it as your fictitious nonsense.

If you don't like the evidence provided and just instead on rejecting it, stop asking for it and get it yourself.

It is not evidence. I have proved its being BS but nothing else. Either provide real evidences or shut up.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2019, 04:02:07 AM »
It is not evidence. I have proved its being BS but nothing else.
It is evidence. You not liking it because it shows you are wrong doesn't mean it isn't evidence.

You have proven nothing except your unwillingness to accept evidence.
You have been unable to show anything wrong with the evidence provided.
The sole reason you reject it is because it shows you are wrong.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2019, 04:14:31 AM »
It is evidence. You not liking it because it shows you are wrong doesn't mean it isn't evidence.

It's not an evidence. Your can not find an evidence and claiming a BS drawing being an evidence does not magically make it an evidence. Your dreamings aren't evidence. Grow up and give up crying. Either present real evidences or you have accepted as loser of this case. Because your only argument is rabinoz'es dreaming so called satellites gif that I have added there some imaginary satellites too and proved its being wrong. But you have no chance but defend it because you have not an argument and hope I accept a BS drawing. Go ahead, grow up.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2019, 04:17:25 AM »
It's not an evidence
Why not?
You dismissing it because it shows you are wrong doesn't mean it isn't evidence.
You are yet to present a single problem with it.

If you weren't willing to accept evidence, why repeatedly demand it?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2019, 04:18:49 AM »
It's not an evidence
Why not?
You dismissing it because it shows you are wrong doesn't mean it isn't evidence.
You are yet to present a single problem with it.

If you weren't willing to accept evidence, why repeatedly demand it?

It is just a cartoon means nothing. So this is an evidence too with same logic you use, are you accepting this? If you are not, so why not?

Are you child? Grow up! gif arts aren't evidences. This proves your being in a hopeless case and hope a fake gif like this BS. You need BS because you haven't another arguments but BS.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2019, 04:21:23 AM »
It is just a cartoon
No it isn't.
You editing it in a very obvious way in no way suggests the original is not evidence.

Can you provide any reason for it to be dismissed (other than it shows you to be wrong)?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2019, 04:34:31 AM »
It is just a cartoon
No it isn't.
yes it is. believing in it requires supernatural silliness. I am not, but I don't care if you are or not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2019, 05:12:46 AM »
It is just a cartoon
No it isn't.
yes it is. believing in it requires supernatural silliness. I am not, but I don't care if you are or not.
Stop your silly attempts at deceiving everybody like when deceptively changed MY diagram to try to prove your case
and when you did you childish attempt to photoshop that genuine photo of geostationary satellites.

So have another look at the satellites that are really up there.
And a motion gif showing the stars appearing to move past the geostationary satellites:
Show me a real picture of a geosynchronous satellite hoovering over the earth.
That should be easy, just point your telescope where your satellite dish is pointed. You should get a good picture of it. Then present it to us so we all can see it.
Bam!

You can see the most of the satellites lined up along the earth's equator, and the others are following analemmas, as geosynchronous satellites do.  Each of these satellites can be tied to a specific launch.  They can't be natural satellites, because they only started appearing when we started launching them, and they are in orbits that were carefully chosen for their intended purpose, as are all artificial satellites.  It's much easier to observe lower satellites, though.  Geostationary satellites are too far away to get anything but a faint image.
Those TV satellites are up there all right!

And a time-lapse video of 4 more "geostationary" satellites:

2018-03-19 Geostationary satellites (timelapse about 700x) by Amrum astronomer - much better full screen

Note that while there are called "geostationary" satellites, most wander slightly because the orbits are not precisely circular and often have a slight inclination to the equator.
You don't have to believe that they are real but stop your silly continued deception!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2019, 06:00:28 AM »
Stop your silly attempts at deceiving everybody like when deceptively changed MY diagram to try to prove your case
This is not a silly attemp. This is a proof how manipulating a gif cartoon easy. Your denying the proof and insist your childish claims prove you are cornered and can not provide arguments.

2018-03-19 Geostationary satellites (timelapse about 700x) by Amrum astronomer - much better full screen.

Note that while there are called "geostationary" satellites, most wander slightly because the orbits are not precisely circular and often have a slight inclination to the equator.
You don't have to believe that they are real but stop your silly continued deception!

yeah man! Talk it to yourself. So you know your continued your silly deception, right? Grow up and accet you made a mistake, because you are lying, the earth is flat and you are claiming its not because in cost of some benefits. Shame on you mister.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2019, 06:08:58 AM »
You are the last person who should be telling someone to grow up.

You edited an image and then claimed it was fake.

You said you couldn’t watch YouTube videos so they can’t be evidence. Then you posted YouTube videos as evidence.

You are a fool.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2019, 06:25:53 AM »
This is not a silly attemp. This is a proof how manipulating a gif cartoon easy. Your denying the proof and insist your childish claims prove you are cornered and can not provide arguments.

2018-03-19 Geostationary satellites (timelapse about 700x) by Amrum astronomer - much better full screen.

yeah man! Talk it to yourself. So you know your continued your silly deception, right? Grow up and accet you made a mistake, because you are lying, the earth is flat and you are claiming its not because in cost of some benefits. Shame on you mister.
Still faking pictures I see! Do you ever stop trying to deceive people?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2019, 06:35:50 AM »
Since you are faking the picture you have to accept this one as true too. There is nothing wrong here. Your graphic designers can better than this BS. So get give up childish behaviours.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2019, 11:32:41 AM »
If there were 'antennas' instead of satellites in orbit responsible for satellite TV, etc. Then why South? Our TV satellite dishes point South. Wouldn't it be far more practical to place the antennas at or near the North Pole? You'd need less of them and they could serve the entirety of the Flat Earth. Shouldn't our TV dishes point North?

It is generally south but not everytime. In order to avoid confusion when the base stations are installed, the transmitter direction is turned to the north. in other words, the radio wave comes from the south. so you must turn the antenna south. but this is not always the case. In rare cases, the base station is misplaced and you may see the antenna in a different direction.

You've been shown the locations of the satellites as per "round earth". You have called them all fakes.

Can you now tell us where the "flat earth" ground station fake satellite transmitters are please? I presume you have found some of them near where you live. What techniques did you use to detect them so we can go looking for the ones near us? Do you have photos of the transmitter dishes? Have you been able to confirm the satellite TV signal strength increases in an inverse square as you approach the transmitter, that should be quite apparent as you are able to get close to them.
Do we have a reply from Wise?

JackBlack

« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2019, 02:52:27 PM »
believing in it requires supernatural silliness.
No, it just requires you to go out and take one yourself, or to not be a paranoid nutcase with a deep seeded need to reject reality.

You are yet to show a single issue with the image which would indicate it is fake, you just dismiss it as fake.

Do you notice the massive difference between your fake squares and the very real satellites?
The very real satellites are very small, taking up only 4 pixels at most, blurring with the background.
Importantly, these vary over time, quite dramatically. The most extreme example is when another star appears to pass behind it, where it just blurs and is overwhelmed by the star, such that you cannot tell the satellite is there for that frame.
Your 5 year old paint skills instead have very large fake satellites which have a well defined border, which remain well separated when stars pass behind them. They do not display any of the signs associated with actual photos.

So it is quite clear that your fake satellites are fake.
There is no reason to think the very real satellites are fake.

So no, you have provided no reason to doubt this very real evidence, but plenty can be provided to doubt your paint crap.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2019, 06:58:44 PM »
Since you are faking the picture you have to accept this one as true too. There is nothing wrong here. Your graphic designers can better than this BS. So get give up childish behaviours.
I have faked no pictures! I have shown a genuine photo of geostationary satellites.
Of you don't believe it that's your problem, not mine!

But if those satellites are not up at that point there is no reasonable explanation for the directions satellite TV dishes need to be directed.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #140 on: July 03, 2019, 12:39:38 AM »
I have faked no pictures! I have shown a genuine photo of geostationary satellites.
Of you don't believe it that's your problem, not mine!

But if those satellites are not up at that point there is no reasonable explanation for the directions satellite TV dishes need to be directed.

You have showed a photo which has been faked. So you have the sharer of same sin. I've proved how easy to create it. Do not publish anymore BS again please.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2019, 12:50:20 AM »
You have showed a photo which has been faked.
No. He provided a photo which you dismissed as fake because you cannot handle the truth.
You have provided no reason for anyone to think it is fake.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2019, 12:51:45 AM »
You have showed a photo which has been faked.
No. He provided a photo which you dismissed as fake because you cannot handle the truth.
You have provided no reason for anyone to think it is fake.
No. It is obviously fake that you can not deceive even a 10 years old child with it.  Stop claim childish BS, grow up.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2019, 12:53:44 AM »
No. It is obviously fake
WHY?
If it was so obviously fake you would be able to explain why.
So far all you have done is just lie and say it is fake.

Why do you claim it is fake?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #144 on: July 03, 2019, 12:56:42 AM »
No. It is obviously fake
WHY?

Are you child? Can not you get that you can add here other satellites how ever you want like I did.

If they are really so why can't you zoom them?

Simple. Fake. Believing it needs to be ultra silly beyond being an angry globularist.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2019, 01:18:28 AM »
No. It is obviously fake
WHY?

Are you child? Can not you get that you can add here other satellites how ever you want like I did.
No because I do not make fake photographs like you do.
Quote from: wise
Why should be able to "zoom them"?
Quote from: wise
Simple. Fake. Believing it needs to be ultra silly beyond being an angry globularist.
No Mr Wise, I do not fake photographs like you do! I prefer to be honest and leave the deceit to you.

Here, go and find some more: Some Geostationary Satellites I Photographed Last Night. I didn't take it.

« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2019, 01:34:52 AM »
No. It is obviously fake
WHY?

Details of what dishes point to please.

JackBlack

« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2019, 01:52:03 AM »
Are you child?
No. But you sure seem to be.
Again, you modifying a picture to produce BS doesn't make the original picture BS.
I have explained why your crappy picture is a fake.
You have been unable to do so for the original.

Can can you provide a reason to think it is fake?

Note: Even being able to produce a fake doesn't provide a reason to think the original is fake.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #148 on: July 03, 2019, 03:56:38 AM »
Why should be able to "zoom them"?
because by this way you can prove this gif is not proven to be fake. since you did not do it so it is fake.
No Mr Wise, I do not fake photographs like you do!
I did not say you did it. You just took it from somewhere you use at a source fake database, fraudment center.
I prefer to be honest and leave the deceit to you.
This is not you, really. Be yourself, ie a deceitfull.
Here, go and find some more: Some Geostationary Satellites I Photographed Last Night. I didn't take it.
Again, I did not say you did it. You are just using these fake cgis. And your source is funny and not convincing at all. Same BS. Presenting some BS isn't an argument. Grow up and work for real arguments.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #149 on: July 03, 2019, 03:58:08 AM »
<blabbing>
You don't create photos and can not provide evidence about them, just blabbing. You are doing it because you have programmed to do it. [remove satellite TV] enter, maybe works.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1