Satellite TV

• 202 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Satellite TV
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2019, 05:14:48 AM »
I see its disproving the globe earth theory. Thanks. You show the dark side of the moon in the light.  ;D
Wrong again! The moon does not have a dark side! It has a far side that faces away from earth as I said in my post.

You must enjoy proving how little you know about these things because you show it with every post.

Carry on with the comedy show, don't let me stop your foolishness.

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2019, 05:16:27 AM »
I don't touch my dish since years.
Which means it just kept on moving with Earth.
Its kept moving with earth (this is your claim) means it is stationary compared the earth. But satellites are not. Otherwise they had to get down the earth. Check mat. Shut your childish arguments down now.

Oh wait.... you actually don't understand how a geostationary orbit works, do you?
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2019, 05:31:03 AM »
Its kept moving with earth (this is your claim) means it is stationary compared the earth. But satellites are not. Otherwise they had to get down the earth. Check mat. Shut your childish arguments down now.

Oh wait.... you actually don't understand how a geostationary orbit works, do you?

Surely, it works magically only how you imagine it, right?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2019, 05:34:06 AM »
I see its disproving the globe earth theory. Thanks. You show the dark side of the moon in the light.  ;D
Wrong again! The moon does not have a dark side! It has a far side that faces away from earth as I said in my post.

You must enjoy proving how little you know about these things because you show it with every post.

Carry on with the comedy show, don't let me stop your foolishness.

You have started to insult again because you have cornered, right? But NASA who is your patron mentioning the dark side of the moon.
Dark side of the moon captured by Nasa satellite a million miles from Earth
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/06/dark-side-of-the-moon-captured-by-nasa-satellite-16m-kilometres-from-earth

So you deny the NASA, right? Wellcome to the flat earth society, fellow flat earther. Pay attention I am not calling you as fool, because I am a human, oppositely you are. You are coming from primates, according to sources you trust. Do you have a problem with being primate?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2019, 06:03:25 AM »

No magic required, only FET needs that.

No, what happens is you launch a satellite to an altitude where it orbits the earth once every 24 hours. The earth is also spinning once every 24 hours. This means the satellite is always orbiting above the same point in the earth's surface. Voila, a geostationary satellite.

(If it so happens that you only see your satellite once every 12 hours, you launched it in the wrong direction.)

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2019, 06:33:36 AM »

No, what happens is you launch a satellite to an altitude where it orbits the earth once every 24 hours. The earth is also spinning once every 24 hours. This means the satellite is always orbiting above the same point in the earth's surface. Voila, a geostationary satellite.

(If it so happens that you only see your satellite once every 12 hours, you launched it in the wrong direction.)

Can you describe the movement of (so called) gravitational particles in the space? Which way do they move? do they catch particles that travel through space like fishing? if they are moving into space, why should they come back? Are they hunters hunting and downing the particles in the space?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2019, 06:38:11 AM »

Can you describe the movement of (so called) gravitational particles in the space? Which way do they move? do they catch particles that travel through space like fishing? if they are moving into space, why should they come back? Are they hunters hunting and downing the particles in the space?
Off topic, look up elsewhere.  Meanwhile satellite TV works for millions.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2019, 06:53:38 AM »

Its name being satellite TV isn't an evidence of existance of satellites, is it?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2019, 07:05:39 AM »

Its name being satellite TV isn't an evidence of existence of satellites, is it?
It's the name of the things in the sky that send us TV.  What do dishes point at, documents please?

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2019, 07:27:38 AM »

What's a "gravitational particle"? I've never heard of such a thing, did you make it up? What's this got to do with how geostationary satellites work?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2019, 12:07:00 PM »

What's a "gravitational particle"? I've never heard of such a thing, did you make it up? What's this got to do with how geostationary satellites work?

Oh, nice. I knew it. You are as ignorant as don't know what is gravitional particle and then you are discussing me. Lol. Please read a few, please. Education is the solve of your problem of being angry globularists. Read, just get read.

In theories of quantum gravity, the graviton is the hypothetical quantum of gravity, an elementary particle that mediates the force of gravity. ... If it exists, the graviton is expected to be massless because the gravitational force is very long range and appears to propagate at the speed of light.

So you've learned it now, right? wise, of course is your teacher who teaches you something new. But even so you do not have to respect the wise, because neither I am jesus, nor you are my followers; but a bunch of infidels of flat earth reality.

Your question about how geostationary satellites working is just ridiculus because I as a logical man denying at all the satellites existance. It is simple to reply. No working.  :)

PS: You youth people perhaps learned it as graviton.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:08:47 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2019, 12:19:51 PM »
Please explain how what we call satellite tv works and what the dishes point at.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2019, 01:30:51 PM »
Please explain how what we call satellite tv works and what the dishes point at.

The leader of angry globularists, boydster is threatening me to do not reply any of globularists otherwise he will give me vacation. Sorry, you won. BEcause controlled opposition, ie NASA backed boydster wants to see it so. It is a bloody victory but you, rabinoz and jackblack, macarios and other have no chance but need a victory by threatening me. I can not explain anything anymore. There is not freedom of thought here at the moment. Let boydster to explain it if he knows. In  one hand, he is critising people here whose discussing, on the other hand he has no idea about what people are discussing. If boydster can do it better so why does not he do it? I am not replying any of you anymore till boydster stops his childish angry globularist behaviour.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2019, 02:35:34 PM »
Ahahah how funny! Writing formula
Previously you spoke of math and education, yet now I provide it and you run away.

What's wrong? Can't stand reality?
It is not a proof.
It is a key part of one.
It shows that for any roughly spherically symmetric rotating body there is a circular orbit where the period of the orbit will be equal to the rotational period of the body and thus there will exist orbits where the orbiting object remains stationary relative to the rotating body.

This shows your claim of "they have to move relative to Earth or they fall down" to be pure BS.

Yet you ignored this proof and just repeated the same lie.
WHY?
If you wish to assert such bullshit as "satellites need to move relative to Earth or they fall down", then you need to prove it.

You show the dark side of the moon in the light.
No, he showed the far side of the moon.
You do know there is a difference?
It was a new moon, as such the dark side is facing Earth.
So he showed the light side of the moon in light.

But NASA who is your patron mentioning the dark side of the moon.
www.theguardian.com
NASA is not our patron.
And notice the source of your quote? The guardian, not NASA.

I can not explain anything anymore.
There is no need for the "anymore". You were never able to explain anything here.

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2019, 03:05:38 PM »
In theories of quantum gravity, the graviton is the hypothetical quantum of gravity, an elementary particle that mediates the force of gravity. ... If it exists, the graviton is expected to be massless because the gravitational force is very long range and appears to propagate at the speed of light.

So you've learned it now, right? wise, of course is your teacher who teaches you something new. But even so you do not have to respect the wise, because neither I am jesus, nor you are my followers; but a bunch of infidels of flat earth reality.

Ah, you're talking about the graviton. Why didn't you say that originally.

Your question about how geostationary satellites working is just ridiculus because I as a logical man denying at all the satellites existance. It is simple to reply. No working.  :)

PS: You youth people perhaps learned it as graviton.

OK, but you understand how they would work in a round earth scenario don't you, even though you don't believe in it? (We'll gloss over the "logical man" part for now)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2019, 04:20:33 PM »
The leader of angry globularists, boydster is threatening me to do not reply any of globularists otherwise he will give me vacation.
No, Boydster is doing no such thing. Read again exactly what he said:
          Wise's white/black list « on: June 10, 2019, 05:17:47 AM » and
          Disproving the gravity in 30 seconds « on: Today at 04:53:25 AM »

No one said that you could not "explain how what we call satellite tv works and what the dishes point at" or "Define what you mean by 'stringency'."

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2019, 07:04:50 PM »
The satellites are in an equatorial orbit and that orbit has exactly the same period as the rotational period of the earth.

If they are really has equal orbit with earth it means they are stationary.
Incorrect! The earth rotates, look a nice sped up image of the earth rotating and the far side of the moon:
NASA SCIENCE, SOLAR SYSTEM EXPLORATION: Face of Earth

Source: NASA/NOAA
Published: January 30, 2018
Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR) satellite's EPIC maintains a constant view of the fully illuminated Earth as it rotates,
providing scientific observations of ozone, vegetation, cloud height and aerosols in the atmosphere.

About twice a year the camera captures the Moon and Earth together as the orbit of DSCOVR crosses the orbital plane of the Moon.

These images were taken between 3:50 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. EDT showing the moon moving over the Pacific Ocean near North America.
The North Pole is in the upper left corner of the image. It is in the original orientation as taken by the spacecraft.

This image from the Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR) satellite captured
            a unique view of the Moon as it moved in front of the sunlit side of Earth in 2015.
            It shows a view of the farside of the Moon, which faces the Sun,
            that is never directly visible to us here on Earth.
            I found this perspective profoundly moving and
            only through our satellite views could this have been shared.
                                               - Michael Freilich, Director NASA Earth Science Division
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Have fun! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hope you do not expect I accept this.
Of course you won't accept it! You are simply not smart enough to understand what that photo shows. I pity you, you poor ignorant fellow ;D!

Understand that the dark side of the Moon, is a misnomer, it really should say the far side of the Moon, the side that never faces earth.
the Satellite is outside The orbit of the Moon and orbits the sun at the same rate of earth. So that you see the sunlit side of Earth, all the time.
If you cannot see this, you will remain, in your cave of Plato, seeing what you want to see and denying reality.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2019, 07:40:23 PM »
Understand that the dark side of the Moon, is a misnomer, it really should say the far side of the Moon, the side that never faces earth.
the Satellite is outside The orbit of the Moon and orbits the sun at the same rate of earth. So that you see the sunlit side of Earth, all the time.
If you cannot see this, you will remain, in your cave of Plato, seeing what you want to see and denying reality.
I'm afraid that people like wise suffer from my newly discovered "IQ and EGO enhanced Dunning Kruger effect" and might forever remain on the "dark side" on the "farside" of real knowledge.

Someone with a very high IQ and a higher ego but little real knowledge thinks that they know everything and can work everything out unaided.
Even Einstein wrote, “The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know” and Oscar Wilde, “I am not young enough to know everything”.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2019, 02:30:04 AM »
The satellites are in an equatorial orbit and that orbit has exactly the same period as the rotational period of the earth.

If they are really has equal orbit with earth it means they are stationary.
Incorrect! The earth rotates, look a nice sped up image of the earth rotating and the far side of the moon:
NASA SCIENCE, SOLAR SYSTEM EXPLORATION: Face of Earth

Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR) satellite's EPIC maintains a constant view of the fully illuminated Earth as it rotates,
providing scientific observations of ozone, vegetation, cloud height and aerosols in the atmosphere.

About twice a year the camera captures the Moon and Earth together as the orbit of DSCOVR crosses the orbital plane of the Moon.

These images were taken between 3:50 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. EDT showing the moon moving over the Pacific Ocean near North America.
The North Pole is in the upper left corner of the image. It is in the original orientation as taken by the spacecraft.

a unique view of the Moon as it moved in front of the sunlit side of Earth in 2015.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Have fun! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hope you do not expect I accept this.
Of course you won't accept it! You are simply not smart enough to understand what that photo shows. I pity you, you poor ignorant fellow ;D!

Did you aware that moon is not spinning at all and shows the so called camera constantly same face, although the observation angle changes. It is clearly, fake!

I'm afraid that people like wise suffer from my newly discovered "IQ and EGO enhanced Dunning Kruger effect" and might forever remain on the "dark side" on the "farside" of real knowledge.

Someone with a very high IQ and a higher ego but little real knowledge thinks that they know everything and can work everything out unaided.
Even Einstein wrote, “The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know” and Oscar Wilde, “I am not young enough to know everything”.

Supporting his baseless dreams does not make your arguments magically stronger. Insulting to the wise is not an argument.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2019, 02:40:28 AM »

Did you aware that moon is not spinning at all and shows the so called camera constantly same face, although the observation angle changes. It is clearly, fake!

It does spin once every 28 days. It also orbits the Earth once every 28 days, so the same side always faces us.

It's called tidal locking.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2019, 02:44:27 AM »

It does spin once every 28 days. It also orbits the Earth once every 28 days, so the same side always faces us.

If you pay attention the video then you see that its angel changes relatively the observe point. It either has to same face to the earth or to the observer. Both can not be possible together.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2019, 03:14:22 AM »
It either has to same face to the earth or to the observer. Both can not be possible together.
If the observer is on Earth (as we are), why can't both be possible together?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2019, 03:49:52 AM »
It either has to same face to the earth or to the observer. Both can not be possible together.
If the observer is on Earth (as we are), why can't both be possible together?

Because it is not.

You are not reading at all, nor your own childish claims. Perhaps you are boring to read even your own baseless childish BS.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2019, 04:17:42 AM »
Because it is not.
He was clearly talking about an observer on Earth.
The moon's rotational and orbital period are the same so people on Earth see roughly the same face the entire time.

DSCOVR is not on Earth, which allows it to see the far side of the moon, something not visible from Earth.
If you meant the images from DSCOVR always show the same face, that is incorrect.
For example, here is a series of images (video) which shows the near side of the moon, during a full moon.
https://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/epic-galleries/2015/lunar_occultation/lunar_occultation_translate_cropped720.mp4

If you mean just over that tiny time frame of the video provided before, firstly, that is only ~ 5 hours. The moon has a rotational period of roughly 28 days. That means over those 5 hours it would have turned a massive 3 degrees. So basically nothing. And the moon isn't even entirely in frame for a lot of it so you would expect even less.
But even then, IT DOES ROTATE.
It is only when watching the video and mentally trying to compare the 2 that it appears to not rotate due to how small the change is.
But if you isolate the first and last frame which has the moon entirely in view, and then overlay them so the moon is in the same location for both and rapidly switch between them you can easily see the motion.
https://i.imgur.com/btURe7m.gif
(I know you claim you wont be able to see the image here, but you can test yourself as you wouldn't trust what I present anyway, so this is provided for anyone else looking on, and not done as an image due to the rapid flashing, so those who suffer from epilepsy should probably avoid it).

But of course, all of this is still off topic.
Are you planning on either justifying your claim that satellites need to move relative to Earth or admitting your claim was wrong?

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2019, 04:20:37 AM »
Back to topic please.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2019, 05:09:36 AM »
Because it is not.
He was clearly talking about an observer on Earth.
The moon's rotational and orbital period are the same so people on Earth see roughly the same face the entire time.

DSCOVR is not on Earth, which allows it to see the far side of the moon, something not visible from Earth.
If you meant the images from DSCOVR always show the same face, that is incorrect.
For example, here is a series of images (video) which shows the near side of the moon, during a full moon.
https://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/epic-galleries/2015/lunar_occultation/lunar_occultation_translate_cropped720.mp4

If you mean just over that tiny time frame of the video provided before, firstly, that is only ~ 5 hours. The moon has a rotational period of roughly 28 days. That means over those 5 hours it would have turned a massive 3 degrees. So basically nothing. And the moon isn't even entirely in frame for a lot of it so you would expect even less.
But even then, IT DOES ROTATE.
It is only when watching the video and mentally trying to compare the 2 that it appears to not rotate due to how small the change is.
But if you isolate the first and last frame which has the moon entirely in view, and then overlay them so the moon is in the same location for both and rapidly switch between them you can easily see the motion.
https://i.imgur.com/btURe7m.gif
(I know you claim you wont be able to see the image here, but you can test yourself as you wouldn't trust what I present anyway, so this is provided for anyone else looking on, and not done as an image due to the rapid flashing, so those who suffer from epilepsy should probably avoid it).

But of course, all of this is still off topic.
Are you planning on either justifying your claim that satellites need to move relative to Earth or admitting your claim was wrong?

You've accepted you are talking off the topic.

Back to topic please.

He is aware of this.

I am aware of this and will not reply your off topic talkings.

So why does your globularist moderator lover isn't warning you who are talking clearly off the topic and warning me who is talking in the topic? Oh sure, he is in your side. You are using the moderator as your slave.

Turn the topic mister! Turn the topic!

Can you prove your GPS works inner oceans? You can not prove this. So get do not claim its being exist, instead of using our under controlled moderator against me. Use your arguments, and boydster isn't an argument but your using him as your slave proves how you are cornered and pityful. I pity you, you have no chance but use the boydster.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2019, 05:36:25 AM »

If you pay attention the video then you see that its angel changes relatively the observe point. It either has to same face to the earth or to the observer. Both can not be possible together.

It is if the observer is on Earth.

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2019, 05:52:38 AM »
Satellites used for GPS give near universal coverage.  Look it up and argue with the designers.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2019, 06:05:10 AM »

Are we talking about same image?

In this image, we see the following things:

1- Earth is spinning prominently. It almost turn half of a way. It has started with America in left side and ended with Australia in the left side.

2- Moon rotating around earth, it almost runs half of earth.

3- Moon has to show same face to the earth, but our point of onservation is stationary out of the earth.

4- So we have to definitely see the moon's a "part of other side" because it has to save its position related to the earth's rotation. As how as we are seing the earth's seing face is changing, we have to see mon's rotating and show us a part of its other face. But we are seing constantly same face of the moon.

Debunked. This image is a fraud. So satellites are absent. If they would exist so they had to publish a reliable visual other than this one.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2019, 06:20:30 AM »

Are we talking about same image?

In this image, we see the following things:
1- Earth is spinning prominently. It almost turn half of a way.
2- Moon rotating around earth, it almost runs half of earth.
3- Moon has to show same face to the earth, but our point of onservation is stationary out of the earth.
4- So we have to definitely see the moon's a "part of other side" because it has to save its position related to the earth's rotation. But we are seing constantly same face of the moon.

Debunked. This image is a fraud.
No, the image is not debunked!
  • Earth is spinning prominently. It almost turn half of a way:
    So let's say that the time is about 10 hours (a bit under half a day - when I get time I might calculate it more accurately)

• Moon rotating around earth, it almost runs half of earth:
    No, because the moon takes about 29 days to orbit the earth so in 10 hours it has only travelled (10 x 360)/(24 x 29) = 5.17 degrees around its orbit.

• Moon has to show same face to the earth, but our point of observation is stationary out of the earth: Yes, that is correct.

• So we have to definitely see the moon's a "part of other side":
    But since the moon only rotates about 5° around its orbit we see so little of the "other side" that it quite unnoticeable.

So no, you observations do not prove that image is a fraud.