Space X Uses Cardboard And Tape

• 38 Replies

N30

• I can only show you the door.
Space X Uses Cardboard And Tape
« on: January 15, 2019, 10:02:57 AM »

Why are they using tape and cardboard?
Why do they keep replacing it when it falls off in the rain?

?

JCM

Re: Space X Uses Cardboard And Tape
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 10:13:10 AM »

Good find!  Here’s another one!

NASA psyop obviously.  Space is fake...  Earth is flat....

?

dutchy

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 11:23:33 AM »
It doesn’t matter how much cardboard, gold foil, ‘band aid’, duct tape is used in the space industry, because underneath the trashy outward appearence the fancy hightech is hidden.
Even when it looks like total junk it’s sturdy enough for deep space missions , launches and whatever it takes to go to space.

I am sure we’ll get a very reasonable and well thought answer as to why we are stupid and simply don’t understand .  ;D

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 01:29:24 PM »
Funny, the little things that Flat Earthers get excited about.

?

dutchy

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 01:59:51 PM »
At least we get excited by what we see, not because of what others order us to ''see''.
And all the CGI from outerspace is testimony of that.
Bareley no one has ever gone to outerspace, but you & co simply believe all the CGI presented to you because you cannot reject it.
Not now, not in the future, you simply rely on space organisations and their ''truthfull'' representation of space in a computer animated reality that they claim mimicks reality the best way possible.

The only thing you've going for you is the numbers.
So many bright people are ''working'' on it, so it must be a true representation of reality, because someone would have objected somewhere ?.
Until they put out a huge scam for purposes that are outside your frame of reference , then you have no option than to believe ''they'' will never do that.
Althaugh history shows it has been done on a regular basis, somehow you totally exclude ''space'' achievements as the only territory where no one lies or cheats about any accomplishment ever.

This is a sincere observation...if you believe all the cgi without objection, you have to have great faith in humans to never cross the line of reality and fakery when it comes to ''space''.
I personally find it a scary prospect because humans have this habit to sell lies and fakery whenever those in power think it serves a greater purpose that the ''commons'' cannot handle or shouldn't be allowed to know.

The space industry is like a drug.....most people simply can't believe humans would ever lie about it......on earth everyone allready knows that no institute or government is without blemish, but somehow only the space industry has never ever crossed the line and never sold an event that never happened or happened very differently than what was presented to the general public.
Scary indeed !

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 02:10:51 PM »
At least we get excited by what we see, not because of what others order us to ''see''.
And all the CGI from outerspace is testimony of that.
Bareley no one has ever gone to outerspace, but you & co simply believe all the CGI presented to you because you cannot reject it.
Not now, not in the future, you simply rely on space organisations and their ''truthfull'' representation of space in a computer animated reality that they claim mimicks reality the best way possible.

The only thing you've going for you is the numbers.
So many bright people are ''working'' on it, so it must be a true representation of reality, because someone would have objected somewhere ?.
Until they put out a huge scam for purposes that are outside your frame of reference , then you have no option than to believe ''they'' will never do that.
Althaugh history shows it has been done on a regular basis, somehow you totally exclude ''space'' achievements as the only territory where no one lies or cheats about any accomplishment ever.

This is a sincere observation...if you believe all the cgi without objection, you have to have great faith in humans to never cross the line of reality and fakery when it comes to ''space''.
I personally find it a scary prospect because humans have this habit to sell lies and fakery whenever those in power think it serves a greater purpose that the ''commons'' cannot handle or shouldn't be allowed to know.

The space industry is like a drug.....most people simply can't believe humans would ever lie about it......on earth everyone allready knows that no institute or government is without blemish, but somehow only the space industry has never ever crossed the line and never sold an event that never happened or happened very differently than what was presented to the general public.
Scary indeed !
How do satellites get into space?

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 02:11:05 PM »

No one is any more "ordered" to see space footage over seeing this video. Watch either and decide for yourself.

By your argument, how is this video not ordering you to see something that the poster proposes is some sort of proof of something?
We've never really been a single entity.  We're more like a collection of rabid honey badgers stuffed into a 3 piece suit.  It occasionally bears the semblance of a man

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 02:52:46 PM »

Why does it matter?  ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 02:56:02 PM »
It doesn’t matter how much cardboard, gold foil, ‘band aid’, duct tape is used in the space industry, because underneath the trashy outward appearence the fancy hightech is hidden.
Even when it looks like total junk it’s sturdy enough for deep space missions , launches and whatever it takes to go to space.

I am sure we’ll get a very reasonable and well thought answer as to why we are stupid and simply don’t understand .  ;D
Ummm...  Mr. Steven isn't designed to go into space.  It's designed to catch fairings returning from space.  Those fairings run several million dollars and Elon thinks that if they can recover and reuse those fairings, then they can make satellite launches even less expensive.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2019, 03:00:26 PM »
How do satellites get into space?
Are you new here?  According to FE'ers, they don't.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2019, 03:07:12 PM »

And why might that be evidence that "SPACE IS FAKE" or that "EARTH IS FLAT" - I fail to see the connection?

But space is not fake, LOOK:

What is that if not SPACE?
And looky, look! The stars go right down to the horizon! That would be impossible on your flat earth with its sun, moon, planets and stars all about 5000 km ABOVE the earth!
The Sun
The sun is a sphere. It has a diameter of 32 miles and is located approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the earth.
The Moon
The moon is a sphere. It has a diameter of 32 miles and is located approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the earth.
The Planets, Solar System
Q. What does the Solar System look like in FET?

A. In FET the planets are revolving around the sun, while the sun itself revolves around the Northern Hub.
etc.
So if these objects are "approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the earth" how can the ever appear right on the horizon?

The the earth is NOT flat! Look at:

That was taken on August 11, 1969 by a real film camera and had nothing whatever to do with NASA!

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2019, 08:25:27 PM »

At least we get excited by what we see, not because of what others order us to ''see'.

Sure.  Just as long as you never look up and see what the sun, moon, stars and planets are up to in the sky.

You wouldn’t want to see anything that might make you question your preconceptions.

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 10:23:22 PM »

I didn’t know MacGyver worked at SpaceX. Cool.
Be gentle

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2019, 08:52:51 AM »
People are so bamboozled these days that Elon can actually day things like "you know it's real because it looks so fake" as some kind of evidence for space traveling, and have noone challenge him.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2019, 09:35:41 AM »
Is that like how we can’t trust anything you say?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

dutchy

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2019, 10:01:41 AM »
The Elon Musk bandwagon is in full force....
Because god ''Elon'' marvels about merging AI with humans that will enable anyone who wants, super human cognition.
You can answer any question instantly, same for any calculation, can remember flawlessly...

This is a snippet from the interview with Joe Rogan.

This evil fruitcake truly believes we and the cosmos are a mere simulation...but please watch the video i thought it was quite revealing in where current science and cosmology will lead us in the end.
And it fully and absolutely confirms what i am saying from the beginning, the entire discussion is not about the shape of this world.
It is what will be presented in the end as a summery of human life, it's destiny ít's origans.
And evil gets a whole new dimension when understanding what we are heading for in the near future.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2019, 03:01:11 PM »
This evil fruitcake truly believes we and the cosmos are a mere simulation...
So do several FE'ers.  What's your point?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2019, 12:21:46 AM »
I think they love to mess with our heads with gimmicks galore and also using persona's to carry off the nonsense spouted off whilst also inserting silly sexual innuendos into whatever they put out in some of their ridiculous fakery stuff.

Severe indoctrination throughout school and the adherence by people to accept fantasy as reality, without question is the reason why those who perpetrate this idiocy can get away with it.

I suppose you have to try and get into the minds of those that play these games on the general public.
Think about it, what fun can they have if they can't play their games on the public psyche?

This is why we're fed stories of contraptions made of household items landing on moons or shooting up into the sky and into space at silly speeds.

It would be no fun if they didn't play around with gimmicks to sell a story.
Add in your Elon Musk characters and all the rest of the characters that are the face of nonsense so called private organisations and the games can be played for as long as the gullible allow.

What do the people at the very top do if they can't take the absolute pee out of the general public?
Money means nothing to them but they still have to ensure that its taken away from those where it actually does mean something.

I generally picture those at the very top, whoever they are, as a bunch of people that meet up to play a game of, who can set out the most ridiculous stuff to play on the public in between ensuring that the public are controlled sufficiently as to not mass rebel, by also throwing a few meaty bones out every now and then.

The issue is, who's the better off?
Is it those who see the ridiculousness or is it those who are all doe eyed at the magnificence of the nonsense?

That's the conundrum.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 12:24:57 AM by sceptimatic »

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2019, 01:47:26 AM »
I think they love to mess with our heads with gimmicks galore and also using persona's to carry off the nonsense spouted off whilst also inserting silly sexual innuendos into whatever they put out in some of their ridiculous fakery stuff.

Severe indoctrination throughout school and the adherence by people to accept fantasy as reality, without question is the reason why those who perpetrate this idiocy can get away with it.

I suppose you have to try and get into the minds of those that play these games on the general public.
Think about it, what fun can they have if they can't play their games on the public psyche?

This is why we're fed stories of contraptions made of household items landing on moons or shooting up into the sky and into space at silly speeds.

Add in your Elon Musk characters and all the rest of the characters that are the face of nonsense so called private organisations and the games can be played for as long as the gullible allow.

What do the people at the very top do if they can't take the absolute pee out of the general public?
Money means nothing to them but they still have to ensure that its taken away from those where it actually does mean something.

I generally picture those at the very top, whoever they are, as a bunch of people that meet up to play a game of, who can set out the most ridiculous stuff to play on the public in between ensuring that the public are controlled sufficiently as to not mass rebel, by also throwing a few meaty bones out every now and then.

Is it those who see the ridiculousness or is it those who are all doe eyed at the magnificence of the nonsense?

That's the conundrum.

Not really a conundrum. You seem to have it sussed out. So how's all the severe non-indoctrination working out for you? Better than those of us who are severely indoctrinated? What does better mean? Like an ROI?
We've never really been a single entity.  We're more like a collection of rabid honey badgers stuffed into a 3 piece suit.  It occasionally bears the semblance of a man

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2019, 07:02:10 AM »
Just out of curiosity, is anyone going to explain why taping some cardboard covers onto the joints of a ship designed to catch payload fairings should be considered evidence of fakery?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 09:08:19 AM »
Just out of curiosity, is anyone going to explain why taping some cardboard covers onto the joints of a ship designed to catch payload fairings should be considered evidence of fakery?
Designed to catch payload fairings? What the hell does that mean?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2019, 09:25:37 AM »
It means it’s designed to catch payload fairings.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

dutchy

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2019, 09:39:48 AM »

That's the conundrum.
Nice take !

When i was in the United States in 2014 there was a CNN topic in the background of my little hotel room addressing an issue that 85 induviduals had the same amount of money/property as the bottom half of the entire population on earth.
It it has gone worse since then and i tried to search so more.....
Half a dozen of banker families own this place, because their tentacles reach out to whatever cooperation, tv station or multinational around this world.

Of course money must be quite boring for them as the only goal in life.
Sometimes a movie opens up to the ideas that keep those idiots motivated and some obscure lusts shouldn't be dismissed at all.
It could be possible that they are playing idiotic mind games over our heads that gives them some sort of wicked pleasure , because when you have all the houses, cars, private airplane's, the politicians in your pocket and can do whatever you want.....what is giving you conformation of your superiourity when it's the same old over and over again.
Of course it should be considered a genuine possibilty that they want to see how far they can go in selling bullshit to the general public.
A sort of worldwide game with ordinary humans as pawns on a hypothetical board that only they are allowed to play.

People who are not in a position of excessive luxery cannot phantom how little it means in the end.
For them it means absolutely nothing....a billion here a billion there they must have completely lost track what money even means.......of course they need something really different to get a kick out of...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 09:42:43 AM by dutchy »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2019, 10:48:02 AM »

That's the conundrum.
Nice take !

When i was in the United States in 2014 there was a CNN topic in the background of my little hotel room addressing an issue that 85 induviduals had the same amount of money/property as the bottom half of the entire population on earth.
It it has gone worse since then and i tried to search so more.....
Half a dozen of banker families own this place, because their tentacles reach out to whatever cooperation, tv station or multinational around this world.

Of course money must be quite boring for them as the only goal in life.
Sometimes a movie opens up to the ideas that keep those idiots motivated and some obscure lusts shouldn't be dismissed at all.
It could be possible that they are playing idiotic mind games over our heads that gives them some sort of wicked pleasure , because when you have all the houses, cars, private airplane's, the politicians in your pocket and can do whatever you want.....what is giving you conformation of your superiourity when it's the same old over and over again.
Of course it should be considered a genuine possibilty that they want to see how far they can go in selling bullshit to the general public.
A sort of worldwide game with ordinary humans as pawns on a hypothetical board that only they are allowed to play.

People who are not in a position of excessive luxery cannot phantom how little it means in the end.
For them it means absolutely nothing....a billion here a billion there they must have completely lost track what money even means.......of course they need something really different to get a kick out of...
Yep. It certainly seems that's the way it's going.

We are coaxed into accepting anything on any scale.
Like you say, it's a game of chess or soldiers or whatever takes their fancy.
We are simply the pieces to be moved on their whim.

But like I said; they have to play it careful because prodding too many docile animals will create a fury and stampede and that cannot be allowed unless they have control of how it pans out.

Oppress us all under the premise of freedom whilst putting us to sleep with fantasy movies and stories passed off as official truth's that are so in your face ridiculous as to be swallowed hook line and sinker by those that buy into the sci-fi of it.

At times I marvel at the ingenuity of it but most of the time I cringe at the ease in which the general public can be coerced into buying into the most ridiculous stuff, to such an extent as to be robotic about it all.

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2019, 11:31:22 AM »
Doing it for a laugh doesn’t sound like a very credible conspiracy theory.

Small problem is many of the über  rich don’t much like the idea of “big government”.  They’d prefer government to stay out of the way.

In fact free market “think tanks” and the fossil fuel lobby regularly try to discredit NASA, NOAA and other agencies’ findings on climate change. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if they had a hand in some of Moon Landing sites, just to spread confusion.  Although that’s my own unsubstantiated guess.

?

dutchy

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2019, 01:28:41 PM »
Psychopaths are identified by the following rule of thumb.
1. Pathological Lying and Manipulation
2. Lack of Morality and Rule Breaking
3. Lack of Empathy and Cold-Heartedness 
4. Narcissism and False Superiority Complex
5. Gaslighting and Psychological Bullying
6. Lack of Contrition and Self-Serving Victimhood
7. The “Situational” Sociopath or Psychopath

The internal memo's at Goldman Sachs are telling...here what a whistle blower had to reveal :
Greg Smith, the former Goldman Sachs employee who infamously quit Wall Street via a New York Times article in March, says the investment bank routinely took advantage of charities and pension funds in order to increase its profits.
In an interview on CBS News' 60 Minutes on Sunday to promote the release of his book called Why I Left Goldman Sachs: A Wall Street Story, Smith said that securing an unsophisticated, or "muppet" client was the top goal of the bank's salespeople. His frustrations with that culture meant he "literally wanted to hit the board of directors over the head".
"Getting an unsophisticated client was the golden prize," he told the programme. "The quickest way to make money on Wall Street is to take the most sophisticated product and try to sell it to the least sophisticated client.

"What Wall Street will do is they will approach one of these philanthropies or endowments or teachers' retirement pension funds in Alabama or Virginia or Oregon and they'll say to them: 'We have this great product that is going to serve your needs'. And it looks very alluring to these investors but what they don't realise is that upfront they are immediately paying the bank $2m (£1.2m) or $3m because of their lack of sophistication."

And it's simply a company culture derived from those who are in control behind the scenes.

It is very realistic to at least consider those at the very top of the pyramid have desires and an agenda even more scandalous.
Of course it remains a wild guess,  but taking into consideration they take the piss elsewhere apart from stealing and printing their own money isn't far fetched at all.
We are dealing with psychopaths and they have different rules, pleasures and thrills compared to ''normal'' people.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:30:23 PM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2019, 02:25:16 PM »

The internal memo's at Goldman Sachs are telling...here what a whistle blower had to reveal :
Greg Smith, the former Goldman Sachs employee who infamously quit Wall Street via a New York Times article in March, says the investment bank routinely took advantage of charities and pension funds in order to increase its profits.
In an interview on CBS News' 60 Minutes on Sunday to promote the release of his book called Why I Left Goldman Sachs: A Wall Street Story, Smith said that securing an unsophisticated, or "muppet" client was the top goal of the bank's salespeople. His frustrations with that culture meant he "literally wanted to hit the board of directors over the head".
"Getting an unsophisticated client was the golden prize," he told the programme. "The quickest way to make money on Wall Street is to take the most sophisticated product and try to sell it to the least sophisticated client.

"What Wall Street will do is they will approach one of these philanthropies or endowments or teachers' retirement pension funds in Alabama or Virginia or Oregon and they'll say to them: 'We have this great product that is going to serve your needs'. And it looks very alluring to these investors but what they don't realise is that upfront they are immediately paying the bank $2m (£1.2m) or $3m because of their lack of sophistication."

And it's simply a company culture derived from those who are in control behind the scenes.

It is very realistic to at least consider those at the very top of the pyramid have desires and an agenda even more scandalous.
Of course it remains a wild guess,  but taking into consideration they take the piss elsewhere apart from stealing and printing their own money isn't far fetched at all.
We are dealing with psychopaths and they have different rules, pleasures and thrills compared to ''normal'' people.
You seemed to have learned the old lecturer's ploy, "When presenting a weak argument, SHOUT."

But why is all that even slightly relevant to either "Space X Uses Cardboard And Tape" or the shape of the earth?

Neither SpaceX nor even NASA were not the ones that determined that the earth was a huge Globe and it's about time that you faced that simple fact.

?

dutchy

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2019, 02:40:21 PM »

You seemed to have learned the old lecturer's ploy, "When presenting a weak argument, SHOUT."
You are the one using capitals....not me..
But why is all that even slightly relevant to either "Space X Uses Cardboard And Tape" or the shape of the earth?
I discuss the way i seem fit and when it's not appropriate the moderators will tell me surely.
Neither SpaceX nor even NASA were not the ones that determined that the earth was a huge Globe and it's about time that you faced that simple fact.
I know you  believe the Greeks and other ancient societies layed these foundations by gazing towards the horizon when they saw their tiny ships sink over the bulge....o.. and an isolated , single ''shadows and sticks'' experiment that was the godfather of all ancient experiments  ;D.
Good for you that you are satisfied so easily, but please let those who want more do their own research instead of relying on wiki and Quora.

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2019, 02:52:54 PM »

You are the one using capitals....not me..
I discuss the way i seem fit and when it's not appropriate the moderators will tell me surely.
I know you  believe the Greeks and other ancient societies layed these foundations by gazing towards the horizon when they saw their tiny ships sink over the bulge....o.. and an isolated , single ''shadows and sticks'' experiment that was the godfather of all ancient experiments  ;D.
Good for you that you are satisfied so easily, but please let those who want more do their own research instead of relying on wiki and Quora.

I'm confused, your argument that space travel is fake is that there are some psychopaths in the world and some are rich and powerful?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2019, 03:11:41 PM »
Designed to catch payload fairings? What the hell does that mean?
So you're saying that you literally have no idea of what you're calling fake?  What a surprise. ::)
https://www.space.com/41614-spacex-mr-steven-catcher-boat-up-close.html