WP IX The Templars Map (Game ON)

• 876 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: WP IX The Templars Map (Game ON)
« Reply #690 on: January 18, 2019, 05:58:40 AM »
bullwinkle can only be a penguin because of time overlapping with Jane.

No, blarst was already dead... Bullwinkle would have had to log in at the same time to cast a vote for NASA.

Him logging in could be for either team.. I was just dumb and assumed penguin, should have left both options open.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #691 on: January 18, 2019, 05:59:42 AM »
Get a room you two.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #692 on: January 18, 2019, 06:05:38 AM »
We have 2 people claiming to be villagers but having same President power. So if one is a villager, the other should be exposed as evil (unless I am mistaken and the villagers can have 2 president powers).

So wise, why not go for crouton then? And crouton, why not suspect wise? Clearly there is a baddie in one of you

Anyway, I must sleep. I'll be back in 5 hours to see the shit storm and make my vote then

You are all suss to me in your own ways

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bom Tishop

« Reply #693 on: January 18, 2019, 06:13:21 AM »
We have 2 people claiming to be villagers but having same President power. So if one is a villager, the other should be exposed as evil (unless I am mistaken and the villagers can have 2 president powers).

So wise, why not go for crouton then? And crouton, why not suspect wise? Clearly there is a baddie in one of you

Anyway, I must sleep. I'll be back in 5 hours to see the shit storm and make my vote then

This is interesting...if both actually are politicians and it got to the point they were battling each other, let's say three players, I guess their powers would cancel out?

I am trying to help crouton keep his power for later if he picks to lynch me, that is why I won't fight it, but not sure how that would work in the end. Be interesting.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #694 on: January 18, 2019, 06:21:12 AM »

As far as I know, only the hypnotist was limited to one per team.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #695 on: January 18, 2019, 06:25:56 AM »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #696 on: January 18, 2019, 06:26:29 AM »
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #697 on: January 18, 2019, 06:33:12 AM »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #698 on: January 18, 2019, 06:34:32 AM »

Thanks blarst!!!
Um... you're welcome?
Why is it so hard for him to spell Barts?

Because I am an idiot and thought it was blarst until you said something. I think he made some joke like that at one point in the thread and it stuck in my head...

Feel free to mock me now penguin...

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #699 on: January 18, 2019, 06:51:22 AM »

Thanks blarst!!!
Um... you're welcome?

Because I am an idiot and thought it was blarst until you said something. I think he made some joke like that at one point in the thread and it stuck in my head...

I always feel free to mock you, chicken clucker.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #700 on: January 18, 2019, 07:15:46 AM »

Thanks blarst!!!
Um... you're welcome?

I always feel free to mock you, chicken clucker.
You may feel free, but are you free?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #701 on: January 18, 2019, 07:38:21 AM »

Because, who did say there has to be only one politican? Its name "politican", not president. Crouton exaggerated it as president and I've got fun it by saying president of earth, Jesus of universe, Devil of paralel universe, etc. It was not, it is not a very useful role.  As how there was three hypnotist, in this game two politican seemed normal to me.

On the other hand, I suspect players here like names given by council. Whether I think someone else but this time I've agreed the decision of council because the council seemed created by fair ways this time. At least I could not detected any important mistake. As how I said in the beginning of the game, as council what decides I've did it.

Yes. Everything seems okay to me. In past game, Jane was the narrator and divided us to three teams. Me, you and Jura. I said I don't believe chance and played on this possiblity. And it was really so.

But in this game, jura is the narrator, and it seems logical to me and you be in same team. And our opponents are one woman who divided us three teams Jane, with three idiots, sorry, I mean weak players compared to others bullwinkle, cfc and lordbarst. And villager team has two president. It is like ISIS vs USA army if you get this situation. Yes, this seems like this for me.

Even wise can not save this game if cfc stays alive. That's all I can do. I have used my vote through and eliminated my possiblity to use my power on cfc. It means, it depends on you. If you have a better alternative, show your evidences and if I convinced I can lead votes throught there too. This is my vote only for we have to lynch an evil today. Otherwise it will be your mistake. You'll cause the lose and I'll remember your mistakes about game, and me. I did not tell you a lie in any time but you seem there is a trusty problem between us. I noticed this.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #702 on: January 18, 2019, 07:43:03 AM »
It is like ISIS vs USA army if you get this situation.
Am I ISIS or USA?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #703 on: January 18, 2019, 08:04:23 AM »
Jura, how long until sunset?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #704 on: January 18, 2019, 08:04:33 AM »
Am I ISIS or USA?

We are Atlantis. Dead and gone.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #705 on: January 18, 2019, 08:09:56 AM »
Am I ISIS or USA?

We are Atlantis. Dead and gone.
I'm not gone, fuckorooni.
We have a gamplan that'll almost guarantee victory, since we've discovered the identity of the final penguin.
*leans in close*
I'll tell you who it is in exchange for making me the new John Davis!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #706 on: January 18, 2019, 08:13:04 AM »
The problem with this part of the game is spotting obvious tells, but not being able to say anything because no one would believe me because I'm evil. Urgh.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #707 on: January 18, 2019, 08:17:13 AM »

I will be signing of soon and probably won’t be back until Saturday evening GMT, sorry, plenty of time for you to get this lynching sorted.
Please if people want to have long discussions about each other’s shortcomings, could they do it in the other thread, all I really need to see is the votes, a few pithy but funny comments, the return of Bully and lots of praise for me.

Jura.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #708 on: January 18, 2019, 08:18:48 AM »

Just vote to lynch me with wise, you know you are going to do that...get it over with. I will let y'all do that with out a fight so you can fight with your powers later, you will need it.

Sorry NSS, I was going to put you back in the game coach. I tried

Bom Tishop

« Reply #709 on: January 18, 2019, 08:28:52 AM »

I will be signing of soon and probably won’t be back until Saturday evening GMT, sorry, plenty of time for you to get this lynching sorted.
Please if people want to have long discussions about each other’s shortcomings, could they do it in the other thread, all I really need to see is the votes, a few pithy but funny comments, the return of Bully and lots of praise for me.

Jura.

Oh my, in Limbo for a whole day...ouch

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #710 on: January 18, 2019, 08:43:12 AM »

Jura.

Oh my, in Limbo for a whole day...ouch

If anyone has vote altering powers, spells of resurrection, guns they want to use, mesmerising shit or illegal fireworks they want to let loose, make sure to PM me before I get back, I will be getting straight into the writing so anything not done by then will be lost.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #711 on: January 18, 2019, 08:56:54 AM »

Just vote to lynch me with wise, you know you are going to do that...get it over with. I will let y'all do that with out a fight so you can fight with your powers later, you will need it.

You'll stay alive because crouton is going to other legal target, you little Jim Bridenstine.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bom Tishop

« Reply #712 on: January 18, 2019, 09:06:20 AM »

You'll stay alive because crouton is going to other legal target, you little Jim Bridenstine.

I am going to enjoy watching NSS take you out... I know you are going to kill me when night comes, I am fine with it. The first second we hit night NSS is coming back, I already sent jura the request.

I will die with a smile on my face...

As promised [I vote to lynch wise] that will lock him up so crouton and shifter can take out Bullwinkle. See wise, I always follow up on my word penguin...

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #713 on: January 18, 2019, 09:18:44 AM »
The problem with this part of the game is spotting obvious tells, but not being able to say anything because no one would believe me because I'm evil. Urgh.
Yep, the feeling is mutual.
:(

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #714 on: January 18, 2019, 11:58:04 AM »
Ok. I have to go for a bit so I will through in a vote for Bullwinkle because it's probably a direct hit

There is a near 100% chance he is the spirit magician and on an evil team. We can sort out who is who later.

Crouton has to vote one way or the other now or this will be a deadlock. The pressure is now off me

If CFC truly is on an evil team as you say wise, we can be assured if no one is revived given CFC will have that power. Obviously a penguin or NASA won't revive us.

[I vote to lynch Bullwinkle]

Even if he isn't evil, he's still deadwood and useless anyway

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #715 on: January 18, 2019, 12:07:58 PM »
Hurry up and kill someone.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #716 on: January 18, 2019, 12:10:30 PM »
Petition for Crouton to vote for himself.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #717 on: January 18, 2019, 12:38:53 PM »
I vote you all die
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #718 on: January 18, 2019, 12:56:33 PM »
I vote to take the parrot off Gayer's shoulder and train it to screech "Nevermore!"

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #719 on: January 18, 2019, 01:02:25 PM »
Wise- Little rocket man junior
Bullwinkle - Jane's puppet

There is a logic error here. I'm sure others can get this. If others can't get this, I can't save villagers by myself. It will your victory then. But I don't think so.  ;)

You and shifter want bullwinkle, right?

But I don't want bullwinkle, because? because he is the other evil. So, if I would an evil, so how can I win this game with the other evil? Bullwinkle and me can't be evils together. It is a logic error. If I would an evil, so if bullwinkle would an evil too, I would prefer to kill him. This is all evils want to do.  ::)

You want bullwinkle, not because of believing both of us being evils. You want it because it is your target. You want to win and it is the only way you lynch him.

Your logic is flawed wise.  If bullwinkle is evil, the other team would want him to die.  It gives them the best chance to win the game as the last 3 players are unconfirmed (assumes that one of you die at night) and would be a guess for who the other evil is.  A wrong guess guarantees a victory for them.   If bullwinkle is innocent, stalemate.  The villagers may all die, but neither NASA nor the Penguins can win, as all it takes is the remaining villagers to not vote during a lynching. Game Over.

Lynch bullwinkle.  There are two votes cast and 2 that haven't been cast.  Bullwinkle and CFC both have 1 vote each.  Of the two remaining players to vote, if both of you are villagers, your votes should be for Bullwinkle.  No need use special abilities.  The evil player is going to want the other evil player to die.  They can't afford an innocent to die.  The villagers can take that chance but only with Bullwinkle.  So the only thing that needs to be done is kill bullwinkle.

That's the gist of the game.  Any further votes for CFC would be an indicator that he is evil and would indicate who the other evil player is.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:25:57 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.