WP IX The Templars Map (Game ON)

• 876 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: WP IX The Templars Map (Game ON)
« Reply #660 on: January 18, 2019, 02:05:32 AM »
Wait. If you can revive the NSS so why are you waiting? Are you idiot, or thinking us being idiots?

I already said why... I sent the messages from jura to NSS, he knows why as well.

I asked NSS who's power to steal...he said boydster, so I did. He was the empath, however, his power was already used so jura said i couldn't steal it... I said since it is a glitch in the game, can I choose another. He said yes, but I had to wait till dusk to use the power. So I chose as NSS requested Bullwinkle. He is the spirit magician, you can revive one person from the dead, but cannot be NASA or a penguin. So I am going to revive NSS which is a guaranteed victory with him being the werewolf..

Your plan is not so bad. But on the other hand,

According to your plan villagers win, if you're a villager. Who can guarantee this? And you've started to blame someone the most reliable player here. Because what? Because you want to win this game. it's not worth it but it is even so up to you.

I'm said I've curious about you. But you're talking depends on some possiblities and talk "sure". There is nothing here we can be sure. Denying a plan is not "sure" does not make me a "sure" evil. Just makes me a curious about a plan.

As a last, thing, I think I'm not panicked for anything. I am not an emotional man. I can turn to bullwinkle again, if it requires.

The reason I said you were NASA was for the reason you voting against a guaranteed plan for the villagers to win, that is the main reason why.

Would you not feel the same way in the same situation? If you presented a guaranteed plan to win, I didn't want anything to do with it, you would think I was team bad.

I got lucky with not being able to take boydsters power, because this is going to be a guaranteed win, an empath wouldn't do that.

I am taking advantage of it, you will too if you are team villager. As for if I will do it, I have done EVERYTHING NSS has asked me too, he will vouch for that as well. I have killed penguin and NASA, things I have said have been proven as the game as went on my roles etc etc... Simply, I have proven I am fighting the good fight, and I intend to finish it...
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #661 on: January 18, 2019, 02:22:33 AM »
Even in Death the Colonel came through;
“I would like to check the Taxiarchis life preserver hanging in the Marisco Tavern. Taxiarchis meaning Archangel in Greek and obviously there is safety in a life belt”
And Life-belt = Lifebuoy (at least in UK) , Buoy-boy a young man (Yeah I know, blame it on the 4 bottles of whisky I got for Xmas)

So, CFC after a bit of trouble manages to get the Taxiarchis lifebuoy down from over the stairs to the mezzanine, despite the mistrust and hostility between the survivors they cluster round as he flipped it over on the pine table, a rough oblong of the belt had been sawn out of the back and then taped back into place, using his bitten filthy nails CFC ripped the tape and pulled out the plug, inside was a role of pink paper with a ribbon round it, did the Templars use ribbons?
He slid it off, unrolled the paper and read it to the others.

Hi lover-boy,
I know you were expecting your precious map, but guess what? I sold it for £100,000 to some weird guy and left you for that sexy mycologist, what can I say? So, he grubs around in the earth too, but at least what he finds we can eat and he’s a Fungi.
Why leave? Because as I got older, I thought you would have more interest in me, you’re an archaeologist right, but no, turns out you’re carbon dating some intern younger than your trowel, well, have fun.

Oh, and if you want it back, the chap is called John Davis, and he really wanted it, said the money would have to come out of the site security fund or something, whatever. But you can’t, cos’ you stole it.
Wifey!

CFC looked at the others, “That’s another clue, right?”        (Prescient, see below)
Shifter sat down heavily “Fuck”
Crouton started to sob.
Wise howled “DAVIS, you son of a whore!”
Bully said nothing.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 04:19:37 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #662 on: January 18, 2019, 02:34:28 AM »
So did that mean gayer was on to something?

She has possessed me right now (sensual right?) and is speaking through me..

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #663 on: January 18, 2019, 02:44:45 AM »

WTF?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #664 on: January 18, 2019, 02:50:03 AM »

WTF?

Sorry you probably missed this post...

NASA got me

Can someone alive please go check the Taxiarchis life preserver hanging in the Marisco Tavern. Taxiarchis meaning Archangel in Greek and obviously there is safety in a life belt

She is wanting me to ask questions for the sub game for her since she is dead.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #665 on: January 18, 2019, 02:59:04 AM »
No seriously, WTF!

CFC, refresh your page and then scroll up one post from

And read, then delete the two posts, I will mine and we will never speak of it again.

(Or is Junker right, is all I've written been impenetrable nonsense, a love letter to my own vanity that others skirt around to play the game? Oh Woe!)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:06:35 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #666 on: January 18, 2019, 03:08:52 AM »
No seriously, WTF!

CFC, refresh your page and then scroll up one post from

And read, then delete the two posts, I will mine and we will never speak of it again.

(Or is Junker right, is all I've written been impenetrable nonsense, a love letter to my own vanity that others skirt around to play the game? Oh Woe!)

Lol, I was just joking around, sorry I offended you, didn't mean to. It was kind of broken off from a joke I made a few days ago with gayer.

Sorry...

Starting over, she is telling me questions to ask you on the mini game since she can't participate anymore. That is all..

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #667 on: January 18, 2019, 03:14:42 AM »
Jura answered the questioned CFC, I was right but Jura played a dirty trick on us and there never was a map  >:( I worked hard figuring out those answers, I demand a reward!
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #668 on: January 18, 2019, 03:17:38 AM »
I have made a decision.

Counsil gave us two names and said "this one or the other". Since I've not enough English and can not evaluate some events, and do not want to be against him, I have decided to vote any of them.

Actually, if someone else has voted him before me, I would preferred to use my vote right against him. But I think people trust me about my role and it does not necessary to use. because in this stage our properties do not work.

cfc's property can work. If he is really the Vengeful Spirit, so he can bring back Junker, and his lover scg will bring back too. This possiblity makes him one step ahead of bullwinkle.

On the other hand, he was talking made his decision about bullwinkle; but he has returned instantly when I have blamed him, he turned to blame me instantly:

Wise- Little rocket man junior
Bullwinkle - Jane's puppet

There is a logic error here. I'm sure others can get this. If others can't get this, I can't save villagers by myself. It will your victory then. But I don't think so.  ;)

You and shifter want bullwinkle, right?

But I don't want bullwinkle, because? because he is the other evil. So, if I would an evil, so how can I win this game with the other evil? Bullwinkle and me can't be evils together. It is a logic error. If I would an evil, so if bullwinkle would an evil too, I would prefer to kill him. This is all evils want to do.  ::)

You want bullwinkle, not because of believing both of us being evils. You want it because it is your target. You want to win and it is the only way you lynch him.

I do not want to give him this chance. Because, losing to a player will win with not playing is better than losing against two idiots. And if he is the spirit something, we have to give him this chance, because none of us has this capacity.

Under the light of these thoughts, I've decided to leading the rest of villagers through true way. This decision's being true possiblity is 99,99%. But I can not prevent a losing if players play wrong. But I believe they can get cfc's being an evil by a few talking with him.

[I vote to lynch cfc] the NASA bastard.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bom Tishop

« Reply #669 on: January 18, 2019, 03:20:59 AM »
Jura answered the questioned CFC, I was right but Jura played a dirty trick on us and there never was a map  >:( I worked hard figuring out those answers, I demand a reward!

Oh, ok sorry...I haven't been paying attention to the mini game so I have no idea what is going on with it.

That is a dirty trick jura... Perhaps penguins, NASA and villagers should ban together this one time and vote to lynch the narrator?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #670 on: January 18, 2019, 03:32:27 AM »
Yes, lynch the narrator!
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #671 on: January 18, 2019, 03:43:23 AM »

“The end is not the reward; the path you take, the emotions that course through you as you grasp life - that is the reward.”

That and the fact you got all three clues and no one else was even close.

How was I to know the bitch had sold it?

Not offended CFC, never offended.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #672 on: January 18, 2019, 04:10:58 AM »

“The end is not the reward; the path you take, the emotions that course through you as you grasp life - that is the reward.”

That and the fact you got all three clues and no one else was even close.

How was I to know the bitch had sold it?

Not offended CFC, never offended.

Bah!

BAH!!

*pouts*

Bom Tishop

« Reply #673 on: January 18, 2019, 04:50:59 AM »
Moving this here...

And we have to trust your test, right? For trust your test first I have to trust you. Sharing PM is a legal forum crime. This is not the way we prefer.

No it's not...it would be illegal to share my PM to you publicly without my permission.. sharing with each other is fine. We used to do it all the time before fake PMs started.

I can screen shot you my stuff, no problem... I just need your trust on this one, I need to see if this is a glitch or not, I only have two people to go off of. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain if you are a villager.

If you won't, I understand, I will be forced to vote against you...I just don't want it to come down to that, I want you to live if you are a villager, and I am really hoping you are.

I did not see the PM sent to you yet. Share it us all, if you think it as legal.

To be fair, I'm deleting narrator posts everytime to prevent a mistakenly sharing it. I'm doing it every games. After sharing is lost its meaning I'm doing it after that day. So that I've not a PM shows my role. So you're free to vote me and kill an innocent. Feel free to do it. I'll be glad to get a vote of an angry NASA agent. Your start an old game type is just childish. Where is your fake photoshopped PM? I'm a master and none of NASA could deceive me. Feel free to share your PM.  :o

I have sent screen shots as well as shared them this game and games before...

You delete the PMs from the narrator?? That is very convenient, I am sorry... You have incriminated yourself.. this shows what I thought I found is correct about the PM glitch, I was looking to confirm it.

You are a baddie...I am very sad about it. That explains why you want to kill me so I can't revive NSS...I wish I could do it now, sucks that is the way it is. (I shared those PMs and others fyi  ;) )...

I will tell you what, to show my innocence, I won't even vote...I am sure you will vote to Lynch me to save your ass. I will leave it to crouton, he can battle you if you choose to use your powers you say you have since he has the same power.

If y'all vote to lynch me, then fine...it's a massive mistake, but it is what it is.

I am doing this so crouton doesn't lose his ability since a politician will lose their ability if they vote to Lynch a villager. So if they vote for me, don't vote shifter, I don't want crouton to have to use his power to override, he will need it against wise.

My last gift to the villagers, self sacrifice (and the ultimate proof) if that is what I must do... I love y'all.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #674 on: January 18, 2019, 04:57:12 AM »
Moving this here...

And we have to trust your test, right? For trust your test first I have to trust you. Sharing PM is a legal forum crime. This is not the way we prefer.

No it's not...it would be illegal to share my PM to you publicly without my permission.. sharing with each other is fine. We used to do it all the time before fake PMs started.

I can screen shot you my stuff, no problem... I just need your trust on this one, I need to see if this is a glitch or not, I only have two people to go off of. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain if you are a villager.

If you won't, I understand, I will be forced to vote against you...I just don't want it to come down to that, I want you to live if you are a villager, and I am really hoping you are.

I did not see the PM sent to you yet. Share it us all, if you think it as legal.

To be fair, I'm deleting narrator posts everytime to prevent a mistakenly sharing it. I'm doing it every games. After sharing is lost its meaning I'm doing it after that day. So that I've not a PM shows my role. So you're free to vote me and kill an innocent. Feel free to do it. I'll be glad to get a vote of an angry NASA agent. Your start an old game type is just childish. Where is your fake photoshopped PM? I'm a master and none of NASA could deceive me. Feel free to share your PM.  :o

I have sent screen shots as well as shared them this game and games before...

You delete the PMs from the narrator?? That is very convenient, I am sorry... You have incriminated yourself.. this shows what I thought I found is correct about the PM glitch, I was looking to confirm it.

You are a baddie...I am very sad about it. That explains why you want to kill me so I can't revive NSS...I wish I could do it now, sucks that is the way it is. (I shared those PMs and others fyi  ;) )...

I will tell you what, to show my innocence, I won't even vote...I am sure you will vote to Lynch me to save your ass. I will leave it to crouton, he can battle you if you choose to use your powers you say you have since he has the same power.

If y'all vote to lynch me, then fine...it's a massive mistake, but it is what it is.

I am doing this so crouton doesn't lose his ability since a politician will lose their ability if they vote to Lynch a villager. So if they vote for me, don't vote shifter, I don't want crouton to have to use his power to override, he will need it against wise.

My last gift to the villagers, self sacrifice (and the ultimate proof) if that is what I must do... I love y'all.

Send it to me too and convince me too. I've a diplomatic ability and still can save you by leading votes. Where is problem? Share it here, now!

I am deleting all opening posts of PM from narrator and doing it everytime. This is not new for me. And your method  has been not used for a long time and I did not think someone want it.

I'm asking. You say you have, so you have to show it.

I've already used my vote.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 05:01:12 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #675 on: January 18, 2019, 04:57:32 AM »

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #676 on: January 18, 2019, 05:00:34 AM »
The manipulation game is hard to watch

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #677 on: January 18, 2019, 05:01:05 AM »
Yes, lynch the narrator!
Make sure the ravens don't hear you say that.

Bastards still won't say 'Nevermore.'
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #678 on: January 18, 2019, 05:02:46 AM »

He says he showed the PM to others. I wonder did you see the PM sent him from narrator? I want to look it as how I look an image NASA agent creates fake photoshop. And there is a possiblity narrator sent two posts. We can not know this, only evils can know.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

« Reply #679 on: January 18, 2019, 05:13:21 AM »

He says he showed the PM to others. I wonder did you see the PM sent him from narrator? I want to look it as how I look an image NASA agent creates fake photoshop. And there is a possiblity narrator sent two posts. We can not know this, only evils can know.

I screen shot off my phone wise...

You never officially voted to lynch me... Go ahead then...you won't show your PM that is fine and confirmed my theory. You are NASA...

I am letting crouton decide the fate here... I am not voting for anyone, if crouton wants me to die I won't fight it, he can join your vote that way he can keep his power. Since another villager will be dead, and I won't be able to revive NSS y'all will need it.

I am sad you are rocket man junior, I really am wise..I wanted us all to share a toast together.

Self sacrifice is not manipulation, it is an act of love. I am fighting for our people boydster. ..don't worry, I won't blab anymore boydster..thought you would be proud.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #680 on: January 18, 2019, 05:16:30 AM »
@jura you have to disqualify CFC because manipulating the narrator's PM. He says he shared your PM. This is a legal crime in this forum. If you sent him two PM's and one fake, but it has to save him against cheatings, not for cheating the game. I'm deleting narrator post's after take because sharing it is forbid. If this way still useful, so why do I delete them?

You have to disqualify cfc in the name of a fair game.

It's not illegal, I don't share it publicly and it is part of the game...it is up to the person receiving it to decide if it is the truth or not. That is the point of fake PMs.

I said don't worry about it...go ahead and lynch me, it is better to die for something than live for nothing.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #681 on: January 18, 2019, 05:19:21 AM »

You never officially voted to lynch me... Go ahead then...you won't show your PM that is fine and confirmed my theory. You are NASA...

I think I made it officially as far as possible.

How can it be more legal than this?  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #682 on: January 18, 2019, 05:19:57 AM »
That is the point of fake PMs.
Wait, we can do that?!  ;D

Guys, you made a huge mistake.

Bring me baaacckkk  :'(
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #683 on: January 18, 2019, 05:23:56 AM »

I think I made it officially as soon as possible.

;D

Ok little rocket man...

We shall leave it to crouton...if you are a politician, then you can only sway a vote to someone that already has a vote (your own does not count)...if crouton votes to lynch you I will vote that way..if he votes to remove the other penguin I will vote that way..if he votes for me I won't fight.

I will not force him to use his ability because he is going to need it to fight you off if you are a politician.

I hope he votes to take you or Bullwinkle out so I can revive NSS and we don't lose another villager...but they can still when if crouton has his power as I know 100 percent shifter is good.

That is the point of fake PMs.
Wait, we can do that?!  ;D

Guys, you made a huge mistake.

Bring me baaacckkk  :'(

I meant sharing fake PMs from the narrator....not making your own...don't be cheeky lol.

Nice photo shop though...wish I wasn't computer stupid.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 05:25:34 AM by Chicken Fried Clucker »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #684 on: January 18, 2019, 05:25:29 AM »
I meant sharing fake PMs from the narrator....not making your own...don't be cheeky lol.
You can't prove Jura didn't send me that.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #685 on: January 18, 2019, 05:34:35 AM »

You are right, you can't...I think you know the glitch I am talking about  ;) but you needed to come and stick up for wise... Maybe it is the reverse, maybe I am wrong...there was not killing the first night, maybe Bullwinkle is NASA and wise is your partner...

That would actually be a fun team, something jura might do...now you are trying to take heat off your boy because the glitch is real...

Thanks blarst!!! I love little unexpected things like that when people aren't paying attention

Bom Tishop

« Reply #686 on: January 18, 2019, 05:41:58 AM »
Shit, that is what I was missing...I couldn't shake it.

Bullwinkle logged in to do the killing for blarst, not for Jane...it's been Jane and wise this whole time.

Damn it...got the baddies right, just wrong alignment.

Bullwinkle- NASA
Wise-Penguin

That also makes sense I don't think wise could contain himself being NASA, penguin he could. That explains the just a game speech as well. Well done wise, well done...also good playing Jane as well...that nuclear attack was freaking impressive.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #687 on: January 18, 2019, 05:43:34 AM »

You are right, you can't...I think you know the glitch I am talking about  ;) but you needed to come and stick up for wise... Maybe it is the reverse, maybe I am wrong...there was not killing the first night, maybe Bullwinkle is NASA and wise is your partner...

That would actually be a fun team, something jura might do...now you are trying to take heat off your boy because the glitch is real...

Thanks blarst!!! I love little unexpected things like that when people aren't paying attention

Ahahaha, maybe o maybe.

You are annoying her partner, bullwinkle since 2 pages. What are you expecting else?  ;D

No problem. If you think me her partner, so kill me and game goes to slatemate. because you two seem have a problem.  ::)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

« Reply #688 on: January 18, 2019, 05:51:27 AM »

You are annoying her partner, bullwinkle since 2 pages. What are you expecting else?  ;D

Lol, I like the honesty  :D

She is a good partner have to give her that, what do you think wise? Did she finish making you a fake PM yet? Or still sticking with you deleted them? :P

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #689 on: January 18, 2019, 05:56:17 AM »

Lol, I like the honesty  :D

She is a good partner have to give her that, what do you think wise? Did she finish making you a fake PM yet? Or still sticking with you deleted them? :P

Funny. But it can not save you. Because then you need someone else for NASA staff. bullwinkle can only be a penguin because of time overlapping with Jane. If you sincere on this, so there will be NASA candidates, and it is already you are. If you are not, me not and bullwinkle impossible; so crouton or shifter, right? Your theory does make others suspect. But it is a shit. I am the man who voted Jane first and made her a penguin’s head and foot soup. 
1+2+3+...+∞= 1