WP IX The Templars Map (Game ON)

• 876 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: WP IX The Templars Map (Game ON)
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2019, 01:25:22 PM »
Also, can we address the fact that Jura's avatar is very penguin-looking? I don't trust it a bit.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2019, 01:34:19 PM »
Take me out of the game please...

There is no unity or loyalty on this site... especially from the shit people running it..that is one of the only reasons I play this game. Have given the people here too many chances...gotta see it for what it is finally.

Sorry villagers, y'all will be fine though.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2019, 01:47:18 PM »
Gimme a break. Loyalty has nothing to do with it. You are grandstanding. I think the best thing at this point is to accuse someone of being evil, get them lynched, and make it as violent as possible. Jura can write up a death that affords you the opportunity to murder someone in a very therapeutic way.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2019, 02:11:48 PM »
Also, can we address the fact that Jura's avatar is very penguin-looking? I don't trust it a bit.

You got some moves you want to show me boydster?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2019, 02:14:18 PM »
I agree. Can't trust someone with a penguin-looking avatar.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2019, 02:33:40 PM »
Take me out of the game please...

There is no unity or loyalty on this site... especially from the shit people running it..that is one of the only reasons I play this game. Have given the people here too many chances...gotta see it for what it is finally.

Sorry villagers, y'all will be fine though.

This is an unjustice, I'm with you in this regard. I think we should finish the game we started anyway. Let us lynch one of us at least the first day. And we can lynch the second of us in second day. Otherwise game will be broken and we have not to do this because of respect the others. And jura did not allow my resignation. But I don't think to play this game anymore after this game.

I absolutely agree with the issue of loyalty. a friend of ours is not in the game when he should be in the game, but the players here don't react to it. I think this game is not useful for friendship. If it were, shifter would definitely be between us. This event supports my theory about this game works only destroy relationships between us.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2019, 02:34:36 PM »

You got some moves you want to show me boydster?

I don't know if I'm being threatened, or propositioned.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2019, 02:45:58 PM »
Unless we want to lynch wise for still not understanding how these games work. I'm down with that.

I'm on board with this as a real possibility

As a controlled opposition, you've starting move to lynch me like how everytime you do. And everytime you'll see I'm not an evil role but insisting to continue same behaviour.

This is a reason of I want to leave this game. You guys are really disguisting. If I look who talked against me, you and others are just American racists. You're only targeting me because of  racist thoughts. Whether if I'm always villager that you know this, but just for provocate me you are doing this everytime. If you do not want me in this game, so why do you threatening me to punish if I don't play.

I'll PM to jura and want her remove me from this game and never come back.

Don't take things personally! The roles are chosen by chance. You are not guaranteed to be a villager just because you see yourself as a person of great integrity. Chance doesn't care. And you may have noticed, you aren't the only person I have already said something about. NSS is still a giant sketchball. Did you see how quickly he posted after I called it? And then immediately denied there being anything sketchy about that? DID YOU SEE?? He may actually be a SuperSpaceWerePenguin, which would be worse than the worst timeline.

You're just upset that I stopped sending you pics after Lonegranger started.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2019, 02:47:41 PM »
Unless we want to lynch wise for still not understanding how these games work. I'm down with that.

As a controlled opposition, you've starting move to lynch me like how everytime you do. And everytime you'll see I'm not an evil role but insisting to continue same behaviour.

This is a reason of I want to leave this game. You guys are really disguisting. If I look who talked against me, you and others are just American racists. You're only targeting me because of  racist thoughts. Whether if I'm always villager that you know this, but just for provocate me you are doing this everytime. If you do not want me in this game, so why do you threatening me to punish if I don't play.

Don't take things personally! The roles are chosen by chance. You are not guaranteed to be a villager just because you see yourself as a person of great integrity. Chance doesn't care. And you may have noticed, you aren't the only person I have already said something about. NSS is still a giant sketchball. Did you see how quickly he posted after I called it? And then immediately denied there being anything sketchy about that? DID YOU SEE?? He may actually be a SuperSpaceWerePenguin, which would be worse than the worst timeline.

Mine were better.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2019, 02:53:33 PM »

Mine were better.

No one wants to see pictures of blue waffles.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2019, 03:15:31 PM »

Mine were better.

Fact.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2019, 03:25:07 PM »
Should we lynch the crybaby?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2019, 03:45:57 PM »

The question is the game active or are we still on hold?  I'm confused as f*ck.  And if we are still waiting does my previous vote count or is it ignored since the game didn't start yet.
Rabinoz RIP

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2019, 03:52:31 PM »
I don't even know!

Jura is the game on or not?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2019, 04:53:43 PM »

Right, No, not enough people Pm'd to say they wanted it to go on and a few thought we should wait.

in the meantime I will put up the first clue for the map.

the rules for this I will add to the rules in the first post.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2019, 05:12:03 PM »

bullwinkle: Jura knows I don't like moose too, who is the buddy of rabinoz. Assinging it as an evil role seems logical.

Shirley, wiseth doth proclaim too much.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2019, 05:15:30 PM »

Wise is the penguin.

I am the egg man
They are the egg men
Wise is the penguin
Goo goo g'joob

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2019, 06:03:59 PM »

2nd Lieutenant, Aeval had watched the Chinook land on the helipad from the black barn and had approached as the rotors wound down, standing where the residual wind only stirred her cowl, the crew had set to removing the baggage and loading it into the trailer hitched to the quad bike, two of her sisters would drive it down to their billets, they had dressed only in black and grey body armour and kevlar jeans eschewing their habits for practicality, HK-G36k carbine's hung casually from shoulders, her only weapon was her Glock 17 on a cross body lanyard, she wasn't expecting trouble, yet.

As they disembarked she was surprised, expecting wall to wall weird, but apart from the guy with antlers, the chavy son of Kermit and one with a head that wouldn't look out of place under an ostriches arse, she had the usual cross section of humanity,some would even be considered attractive, hey who knew.

The Chav had obviously not read the script, and was trying to casually saunter towards the quad bike and the Sisters, Corporal Sabine waited until he was 10 foot away, then nonchalantly swung her rifle up one handed to point between his eyes, as he stepped back she smiled and gestured with her weapon for him to join the others and turned around, little minx.

As they drew closer to her she began to feel uneasy, a hint of something not quite right, then it passed, as if it had noticed her reaction and had dampened down on the effect.
As she motioned for them to follow her down to the Tavern the great Raven launched from the church to glide over them, his shrill alarm call clearly spooking some of the group, so he felt it too, she thanked him.

In the tavern, small talk dealt with she asked them to join her in the bar at the big pine table.

“Ladies, gentlemen you have much to discuss and sort before night fall, there are cooking facilities at your lodgings or you can use those here, your bags will be in your rooms, go out that door and through the gate in the wall, government building is the first you come to Millcombe is past that, there is a map here” pointing to a pile of A4's, “The clue you have been waiting for is on the back, it says, For the defence of India and a little bit of bronze cannon, I can be reached by using the phone near the door, please do not approach the other sisters. I will check in here each morning.” and with that she swept out.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2019, 06:43:15 PM »

. . . they had dressed only in black and grey body armour and kevlar jeans . . .

BONER !!!!!

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2019, 07:03:03 PM »

. . . they had dressed only in black and grey body armour and kevlar jeans . . .

BONER !!!!!

Was it the Kevlar jeans that did it for you, NASA? :o

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2019, 07:46:32 PM »

BONER !!!!!

Was it the Kevlar jeans that did it for you, NASA? :o

Tell me Ann and Nancy Wilson from 30 years ago in Kevlar jeans
doesn't trigger a moderate soft-on.   ;)

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2019, 11:37:44 PM »
Calm down wise, I was just pulling your leg.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2019, 01:12:43 AM »
Calm down wise, I was just pulling your leg.

Okay, no problem. I'm acting sensitive sometimes because of lynched shamesly as a real life lynch for once. But I get this, as a result this is just a game. There are some roles and everybody play. Nobody can be sure if I'm a really villager or not before I prove it. And if people decides to lynch me mistakenly, I can deal with it, because there will be 7 more trusty villagers can win the game by themselves. And lynching me makes me the trusty person and I can lead the villagers as well as a wise man does.

As I said earlier, if I would assigned as an evil role, I even so work for villagers. My behavious does not change. I'll agree the decisions of ghost council which created by fair methods.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2019, 01:22:57 AM »
When do we commence to lynchin?   (asking for a friend.)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2019, 02:51:52 AM »
Moderation team is always doing same thing when I be in game; starting with a project against me with NSS their volunteer supporter.

boydster-nss-scg is an invariant team. What scg says they do it. We can add them other moderators generally. She has started to provocate them against me because I've marked her as red category.

Although I've marked boydster as a green, reliable villager but unfortunately he has talked against me by forced the scg, this is clear. He is not playing his own game but working for scg's benefits. Under these circumstances, I offer that;

Without a controlled opposition a fair game, I offer to lynch boydster, instead of scg. Because evils are always evils. But if good people does not let them do evilness, so they can not do evilness anymore.

I think boydster is a penguin.
Don't ask me why.

He may be. But if he would not be a penguin, even so he would work for them. Because he is trying to destroy villagers whenever scg is an evil, whether he is a villager or not. This is not fair at all. With boydster and NSS, then scg is playing with 3 account together.

You're the only crybaby here. You can't play a game with only using one account and everytime use boydster and NSS are as your slaves. Even so, if you deceive others but ghost council will decide to lynch you as soon as possible when I enter it. You got it?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2019, 04:50:15 AM »

First day starts at 22.30 GMT (13th Jan).

Keep an eye on the first post for updates.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2019, 07:39:58 AM »
wise, I wasn't calling you a crybaby. CFC is the crybaby.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2019, 07:46:48 AM »
The first clue when solved will lead to the next and so on, if you get to the last clue and find what is there, it is yours, however, if you have it and the Psychic asks after your status that as well as your status will be revealed, that also goes for the Penguin and NASA agents, they may do what they like with the information, if you are lynched in sole possession or killed by the evil side it goes to the killers, the only way this does not happen is if it is found in open play ( in the game thread), there it is considered to be found by the good side and put in safe keeping.   
Ooh, this is interesting. I have a few potential avenues to explore for the clue, and details I can think of which feel like they might be going in the right direction, but it's hard to justify speculating about it in the thread because then it might give a hint to an evil team.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2019, 09:11:02 AM »
wise, I wasn't calling you a crybaby. CFC is the crybaby.

I'm glad to see you agreed I'm not a crybaby. Actually CFC is not too, but affected by injustice about Shifter. I was thinking to resign but it was not relevant with shifter. Because when I've get a raw deal, shifter was already continued the game. Inother say, I have a reaction like CFC has, but meanwhile I do think the game must go on.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2019, 09:39:47 AM »
Moderation team is always doing same thing when I be in game; starting with a project against me with NSS their volunteer supporter.

boydster-nss-scg is an invariant team. What scg says they do it. We can add them other moderators generally. She has started to provocate them against me because I've marked her as red category.

Although I've marked boydster as a green, reliable villager but unfortunately he has talked against me by forced the scg, this is clear. He is not playing his own game but working for scg's benefits. Under these circumstances, I offer that;

Without a controlled opposition a fair game, I offer to lynch boydster, instead of scg. Because evils are always evils. But if good people does not let them do evilness, so they can not do evilness anymore.

I think boydster is a penguin.
Don't ask me why.

He may be. But if he would not be a penguin, even so he would work for them. Because he is trying to destroy villagers whenever scg is an evil, whether he is a villager or not. This is not fair at all. With boydster and NSS, then scg is playing with 3 account together.

You're the only crybaby here. You can't play a game with only using one account and everytime use boydster and NSS are as your slaves. Even so, if you deceive others but ghost council will decide to lynch you as soon as possible when I enter it. You got it?

A dead penguin can't lead the ghost council.  So I don't know what you are ranting about.  When we lynch you, it will be for the good of the game.
Rabinoz RIP