WP IX The Templars Map (Game ON)

• 876 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: WP IX The Templars Map (Game ON)
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2019, 07:16:46 PM »
I suggest pause the game till shifter's ban end and comes back, till 15th, shifter's ban given by Ski ends.

And wise has now placed a target on his own back. Why would anyone who isn't a penguin say those things? The reason is: wise. It's entirely unknowable whether he is a good guy or a bad bird.

Aren't you boring to blame me in every game then turn out to be in the wrong? Accept this that wise is a good man but you are not!

I accuse everyone!

So are you accuser, or accusguin?    ;D

Look, accuse everybody, but not accuse the wise. Because wise is everytime good, you know.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2019, 07:19:07 PM »
Who has rented to Ski for ban shifter and sabotage the villagers? Seems A penguin or NASA works. Suspicious event. We have to examine the relationships between ski and others. Then, moderators and firstly admin is suspect. An admin. Do you know an admin in game? 8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2019, 09:06:23 PM »
As for NSS, yes I agree, he is already quite suspicious. He hasn't said a single word yet has he?

Watch. Dollars to donuts, he posts sometime after this. THAT will be telling.

Maybe cause the game wasn't supposed to start until Sunday, and I was busy taking my kids to their annual doctor's appointment.

Called it!

You called nothing.  If I posted nothing until Sunday, you could still say it.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2019, 02:47:26 AM »
You called nothing.  If I posted nothing until Sunday, you could still say it.
That's just what a NASAguin would say...
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2019, 04:24:00 AM »
If I would Jura, so I would made NSS a penguin. Because of psicological reasons.

Considering I'm the person who has a good relationship with Jura as much as Junker envies of it; her acting my friends friendly and my enemies hostily seems logical.

Since I'm the only trusty villager here; I think the evil roles as follow:

NSS: Nasa. There is a subliminal similarity between NSS and NaSaS.

Scg: Jura knows I don't like scg. Scg constantly talks about penguins. Under this circumstances her being penguin is not surprising.

bullwinkle: Jura knows I don't like moose too, who is the buddy of rabinoz. Assinging it as an evil role seems logical.

I think others have equal distance to me. I don't know jura's relationship with others but I think boydster is good too.

So whole others have equal number to be an evil role.

Trusty members:

Trusty members are who Jura loves.

I think Junker is in the top of the list with most harmless role. If I examine it so I can definitely find even his role too.  :)

Me: Everytime villager who organizes the resistance against evilness every game. I was favorite till Junker comes. Damn Junker. I hope he dies soon.  :)

boydster: As far as I follow he is good in Jura's mind.

neutral members (can be everything)

All others. So much so that, in first day my estimations may be wrong but after second day wise always hits the target. And we have a Judas around villager. In last game we were lucky to find him early, but this time we may be not lucky like this. In this respect the empater/psichik has the most important role, I think.

As a last thing I want to remind that game has to be paused during shifter's banned period, till 15th.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2019, 05:05:39 AM »
I think boydster is a penguin.
Don't ask me why.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2019, 05:15:10 AM »
Don't ask me why.

boydster is possibly the most dangerous person here. We will have to take this into consideration. But I think we can also all agree that NSS is at the "driving an old rusted-out van with no side windows and offering free candy" level of sketchy due to his posts in this very thread.

Also, Jane is probably your partner in crime, spacefrog. But that's another issue altogether.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2019, 06:13:51 AM »
I neither think boydster, nor think Jane, nor think Lordbarst's being evil roles. This is just a thought depends on psicological reasons.

Jura has specially thanked the Jane for help her.

Boydster is the person who invited jura here.

Lordbarst is played one time but even so seems new.

Maybe any of them be an evil role but in my opinion these are less dangereous people considering scg and nss the head of all evilness in the world.  8)

I don't know who is pisichik and empath but I believe he has to query on scg in first night if she stays alive. Because except the miracles, the team side which scg stays win.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2019, 06:42:51 AM »
Hmm.
I feel confident in stating that Boydster is either evil or good.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2019, 06:47:23 AM »
I feel confident that we should lynch the narrator
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2019, 07:19:11 AM »
Don't ask me why.

boydster is possibly the most dangerous person here. We will have to take this into consideration. But I think we can also all agree that NSS is at the "driving an old rusted-out van with no side windows and offering free candy" level of sketchy due to his posts in this very thread.

Also, Jane is probably your partner in crime, spacefrog. But that's another issue altogether.

I don't offer just free candy.  It is free candy in my pocket.  Get it right.

Also it isn't called a rusted-out van,  It's a rickety conversion van with shag carpet in the back and parked under a bridge.

Do I need to come by and pick you up to remind you.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2019, 07:20:46 AM »
I don't know if it necessarily has to be paused. It's not like shifter would miss the entire game. Just the first day.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2019, 07:21:37 AM »
I neither think boydster, nor think Jane, nor think Lordbarst's being evil roles. This is just a thought depends on psicological reasons.

Jura has specially thanked the Jane for help her.

Boydster is the person who invited jura here.

Lordbarst is played one time but even so seems new.

Maybe any of them be an evil role but in my opinion these are less dangereous people considering scg and nss the head of all evilness in the world.  8)

I don't know who is pisichik and empath but I believe he has to query on scg in first night if she stays alive. Because except the miracles, the team side which scg stays win.

Wise is the penguin.
Rabinoz RIP

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2019, 08:40:38 AM »

So what is the craic with Shifter, is he banned?

Just to reiterate the state of play vis choosing of roles, they were all done randomly, no favouritism or any kind of jiggery-pokery is involved.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2019, 08:45:54 AM »
Just to reiterate the state of play vis choosing of roles, they were all done randomly, no favouritism or any kind of jiggery-pokery is involved.
I bet I know your role though  >:(

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2019, 09:08:24 AM »
Okay, check your PMs, I will be around more than expected so we could start the first day now to finish at 22.30 GMT tomorrow, get some killing going, of course Shifter bless him would miss out, up to the majority, answer in PM to keep this clean.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2019, 09:39:26 AM »
Wise is the penguin.

Do you bet for this?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2019, 10:16:31 AM »
The obvious question would have to be if we want to start killing. I know, I know, gets asked every time, but with the penguins vs NASA format chances are they won't be killing anyone on night one either. Admittedly maybe I'm jinxing that, but it seems reasonable.

Whether or not lynching starts today, do we want to wait and see how people act or jump right in?

And obligatory reminder, having a decent majority for voting is vital, there might be a scam artist out there.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2019, 10:28:04 AM »
I say we wait. Give these nasa penguins time to expose their own evil ways.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2019, 10:39:13 AM »
Agree with wait, lynching the first day is a complete guess and just stupid.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2019, 10:39:45 AM »
Unless we want to lynch wise for still not understanding how these games work. I'm down with that.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2019, 10:48:15 AM »
Unless we want to lynch wise for still not understanding how these games work. I'm down with that.

I'm on board with this as a real possibility

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2019, 11:42:12 AM »

As a controlled opposition, you've starting move to lynch me like how everytime you do. And everytime you'll see I'm not an evil role but insisting to continue same behaviour.

This is a reason of I want to leave this game. You guys are really disguisting. If I look who talked against me, you and others are just American racists. You're only targeting me because of  racist thoughts. Whether if I'm always villager that you know this, but just for provocate me you are doing this everytime. If you do not want me in this game, so why do you threatening me to punish if I don't play.

I'll PM to jura and want her remove me from this game and never come back.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Junker

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2019, 12:50:42 PM »

I will help protect you, wise. Don't quit the game.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2019, 12:52:01 PM »
Need to pull me out of the game as well...the fucks here care now about the people.

I am about to get myself banned anyways...
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2019, 01:00:53 PM »
Knowing my luck, I bet wise and CFC are villagers.
Damnit!

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2019, 01:04:43 PM »

Fuck it, no fucker is quitting, so Shifter fell foul of a part time mod', shit happens, he'll be fine, he's an Aussie, they live in hell.
Inti' isn't going, he has Junker at his back and the Sisters Militant.
CFC, I love you all, you, Shifter and Wise, forget Ski play the damn game.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2019, 01:07:40 PM »

She called him War-bird, it was a conceit he was happy to allow.

The nature of the treaties between her people and his, brokered by the powers they called gods sealed with blood, were taught to him in the nest, each clause, word of power and the histories that went with them repeated a hundred times before his fledging, as he had to his young.
He never thought he would hear those words, their species had grown apart, the featherless seemingly losing the knowledge, and then she had come, hair red as lightning fire, her soul too, bright and pure and he had known joy again.

The Raven perched on the bell tower, he had watched the machine fly in that had delivered those he was to watch, the big one with two whirling wind makers on its top, what these beings could do when they cooperated, shame for them they always fell to war.
It was prophesied that the time of Ravens would come when mankind finally killed itself, and only the wind would remember why.

All but one were here now, met by the burning girl, there was a malign presence amongst them, concealed, but there.
When the wind maker left and as they came down the hill he dropped and swooped low over them, voicing a warning.

Her soft voice filled his head like fresh blood
“I feel it too War-bird, I will be careful, thank you.” 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2019, 01:14:46 PM »

Everybody fights. Nobody quits.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2019, 01:24:26 PM »

As a controlled opposition, you've starting move to lynch me like how everytime you do. And everytime you'll see I'm not an evil role but insisting to continue same behaviour.

This is a reason of I want to leave this game. You guys are really disguisting. If I look who talked against me, you and others are just American racists. You're only targeting me because of  racist thoughts. Whether if I'm always villager that you know this, but just for provocate me you are doing this everytime. If you do not want me in this game, so why do you threatening me to punish if I don't play.

Don't take things personally! The roles are chosen by chance. You are not guaranteed to be a villager just because you see yourself as a person of great integrity. Chance doesn't care. And you may have noticed, you aren't the only person I have already said something about. NSS is still a giant sketchball. Did you see how quickly he posted after I called it? And then immediately denied there being anything sketchy about that? DID YOU SEE?? He may actually be a SuperSpaceWerePenguin, which would be worse than the worst timeline.