Discovery Gold Rush

• 6 Replies

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Quantum Ab Hoc
Discovery Gold Rush
« on: January 10, 2019, 08:22:19 AM »
Does anybody watch this? I'll be meeting some of the cast today and I'd be happy to ask any questions if there's a fan.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Discovery Gold Rush
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 10:03:31 AM »
Oh that's cool! I watched that show a few times, but not for a couple years.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

John Davis

• Administrator
  • Quantum Ab Hoc
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:06:42 AM »
Yeah its kinda neat. Folks from the shows on our networks drop by now and then.  I haven't watched the show myself except today while working. They also host the puppy bowl here, which is usually fun.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 11:21:40 AM »
Do they let you pet the puppies? I would have a hard time getting any work done on puppy bowl day.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

John Davis

• Administrator
  • Quantum Ab Hoc
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 11:22:51 AM »
Haha, yeah. At least last year, some were out and about in our park for a good part of the day.

wise

• Flat Earth Believer
  • Backstage
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 12:39:10 AM »
It is in Dmax channel, a type of discovery channel in Turkey and I follow it. I wonder is it a film or a real life. Do they really bankrupt when they go bankrupt in the movie? If you get this, so you do not need to ask and answer it by yourself. Because perhaps it is certain but I do not get it by language barreer.
Killing a homeless Australian is killing the rest world.

If you see me to do not answer anybody it is not because of I have not an answer but because the man is in my ignore list.

John Davis

• Administrator
  • Quantum Ab Hoc
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 10:13:36 AM »
It is in Dmax channel, a type of discovery channel in Turkey and I follow it. I wonder is it a film or a real life. Do they really bankrupt when they go bankrupt in the movie? If you get this, so you do not need to ask and answer it by yourself. Because perhaps it is certain but I do not get it by language barreer.
I got this question after meeting them. My understanding is that its a bit of both - reality and fiction. I think overall though its reality. I know some folks that work with the video editing side of things; I'll ask them next time I catch them on a smoke break.

That said, they all seemed pretty down to earth normal folks.