Discovery Gold Rush

• 8 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Discovery Gold Rush
« on: January 10, 2019, 08:22:19 AM »
Does anybody watch this? I'll be meeting some of the cast today and I'd be happy to ask any questions if there's a fan.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Discovery Gold Rush
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 10:03:31 AM »
Oh that's cool! I watched that show a few times, but not for a couple years.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:06:42 AM »
Yeah its kinda neat. Folks from the shows on our networks drop by now and then.  I haven't watched the show myself except today while working. They also host the puppy bowl here, which is usually fun.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 11:21:40 AM »
Do they let you pet the puppies? I would have a hard time getting any work done on puppy bowl day.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 11:22:51 AM »
Haha, yeah. At least last year, some were out and about in our park for a good part of the day.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 12:39:10 AM »
It is in Dmax channel, a type of discovery channel in Turkey and I follow it. I wonder is it a film or a real life. Do they really bankrupt when they go bankrupt in the movie? If you get this, so you do not need to ask and answer it by yourself. Because perhaps it is certain but I do not get it by language barreer.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 10:13:36 AM »
It is in Dmax channel, a type of discovery channel in Turkey and I follow it. I wonder is it a film or a real life. Do they really bankrupt when they go bankrupt in the movie? If you get this, so you do not need to ask and answer it by yourself. Because perhaps it is certain but I do not get it by language barreer.
I got this question after meeting them. My understanding is that its a bit of both - reality and fiction. I think overall though its reality. I know some folks that work with the video editing side of things; I'll ask them next time I catch them on a smoke break.

That said, they all seemed pretty down to earth normal folks.

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 08:17:21 PM »
A gold rush is a new discovery of gold sometimes accompanied by other precious metals and rare earth minerals that brings an onrush of miners seeking panning for gold see what life was like for the men trying to strike it rich in a mining camp at the height of the california gold rush. While beginning research on the california gold rush for the harry ginger ridge is close to the gold quest mining corp. I have done very lengthy bibliographies in the past and know the rigors of the effort i was not anxious to begin yet another one.

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 09:27:59 PM »
A depressed economy has  radically changed the way many americans live their lives. For to add and jack hoffman those changes mean risking it all including their health as gold miners in the wild of alaska with his aviation business grounded to add leasesa gold claim in southeast alaska. Gold rush is a reality television series that airs on discovery and it's affiliate world wide. Discovery channels has renewed its top rated show gold rush of the 9 seasons.