The dancing congresswoman

• 20 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
The dancing congresswoman
« on: January 07, 2019, 11:50:02 AM »
I have said before I don't care about the dancing video of a high schooler....but apparently conservatives are "appalled"... However, I have yet to meet one or even see one that is on Twitter.

Am I missing something or is this just more fake news?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: The dancing congresswoman
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 12:13:08 PM »
There is a Twitter account called AnonymousQ1776 that tweeted the video with a comment making fun of her, then thousands of people commented saying (basically) that they thought the dancing was cool. It looks like they took the tweet down, because I am scrolling through their timeline and can't find it. I'm pretty sure that viral tweet was the source of the idea that the right were outraged over the dancing video, I haven't seen any other rightwing type say anything about it.

They also help spread the rumor that AOC is not from the Bronx, but I think that mainly comes from Gateway Pundit.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 12:18:38 PM »
Well she did get Mark Dice's knickers in a twist. Also, read some of the comments here: https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=shR7Y_1546269967

Although you're completely right that most didn't really care that much.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Bom Tishop

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 12:21:47 PM »
There is a Twitter account called AnonymousQ1776 that tweeted the video with a comment making fun of her, then thousands of people commented saying (basically) that they thought the dancing was cool. It looks like they took the tweet down, because I am scrolling through their timeline and can't find it. I'm pretty sure that viral tweet was the source of the idea that the right were outraged over the dancing video, I haven't seen any other rightwing type say anything about it.

They also help spread the rumor that AOC is not from the Bronx, but I think that mainly comes from Gateway Pundit.

That's what I saw, but I don't have a Twitter so I explore as a guest, didn't know if there were things that I couldn't see like on Facebook.

Of course OAC ran with it which is kinda silly off ONE Twitter post. Also, Newsweek should recant their story since they are the ones that spread this nonsense. Even us evil conservatives don't care about dancing.  ::)

I am finally starting to agree with Trump that the media is the enemy of the people now...used to they were our biggest ally.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 12:25:33 PM »
Well she did get Mark Dice's knickers in a twist. Also, read some of the comments here: https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=shR7Y_1546269967

Although you're completely right that most didn't really care that much.

How can you tell if Dice posted that? I don't care anyways, was never a fan of him, he just posts stuff with no content and Trump love.

However, the real issue I see, look at the comments....how many people say they will vote for her because she is attractive...and we wonder why we have a shit group of politicians  ::)

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 12:42:26 PM »
I believe you meant to say they wouldn't vote for her, even if they would have sex with her.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Pezevenk

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 12:58:37 PM »
How can you tell if Dice posted that?

That wasn't something Dice posted. I'm talking about him commenting from his Twitter something like "THIS IS IDIOCRACY RAWR!" or something like that anyways.

However, the real issue I see, look at the comments....how many people say they will vote for her because she is attractive...and we wonder why we have a shit group of politicians  ::)
Most of these comments aren't "she's so pretty, I'd vote for her", they're "she's so pretty, BUT ALSO A DUMB BITCH AND I WANT TO HATEFUCK HER".

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 04:41:55 PM »
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gy774j/a-fake-nude-of-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-was-debunked-by-foot-fetishists

A Fake Nude of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Was Debunked By Foot Fetishists
Wikifeet foiled an attempt to shame the congresswoman with a fake Instagram post.

An image that’s being passed off as a nude of congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was debunked as being fake by a foot fetishist on Reddit—because that’s the future we’re living in now.

Foot fetishists are good for something!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 04:52:49 PM »
I'm starting to think that Republicans, as a whole, just has a giant crush on AOC. I believe that's the most feasible explanation.

Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Pezevenk

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 10:38:51 PM »
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gy774j/a-fake-nude-of-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-was-debunked-by-foot-fetishists

A Fake Nude of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Was Debunked By Foot Fetishists
Wikifeet foiled an attempt to shame the congresswoman with a fake Instagram post.

An image that’s being passed off as a nude of congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was debunked as being fake by a foot fetishist on Reddit—because that’s the future we’re living in now.

Foot fetishists are good for something!
Go foot fetishists! Tarantino will lead the way!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 05:59:17 AM »
Isn't Twitter really difficult to navigate without an account? I've always seemed to have to piggyback into Twitter by clicking a link to a post, and not being able to search from the homepage.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 07:27:44 AM »
I split the retartedness out of this thread. Those of you interested in continuing that bs can find it in AR.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 11:34:35 AM »
Isn't Twitter really difficult to navigate without an account? I've always seemed to have to piggyback into Twitter by clicking a link to a post, and not being able to search from the homepage.

I have never had a problem with Twitter that I know of...maybe I don't know there is a problem. It just asks me from time to time for a login or to sign up.

I definitely have a problem with Facebook, most I can't see.

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 01:31:33 PM »

She's brown and elected to office so she must be from Kenya.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 03:07:07 PM »
Isn't Twitter really difficult to navigate without an account?
Fixed it for you. I don't like Twitter very much.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 04:02:19 PM »

She's brown and elected to office so she must be from Kenya.

You and I have vastly different interpretations of what the colour brown is

Your version of brown

(someone should tell her the lipstick is a bit much).

My version of brown (actual Kenyans)

That said, would you believe this guy is actually Sudanese

And his actual name is Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi  :o lol
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 04:06:49 PM by Shifter »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 05:21:36 PM »

Your version of brown

Turns out that words have different meanings based on context. She's brown, they're black. The words aren't solely based on actual hue. Otherwise the only white guy I know would be Puddles the clown.

That said, would you believe this guy is actually Sudanese

And his actual name is Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi  :o lol

I would. Coincidentally, I did run across that for the first time a few days ago.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2019, 05:30:29 PM »

Your version of brown

Turns out that words have different meanings based on context. She's brown, they're black. The words aren't solely based on actual hue. Otherwise the only white guy I know would be Puddles the clown.

I've seen Mediterranean people darker than her. No one calls them 'brown'.  ::)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 09:55:23 PM »

It helps to read before replying.

"Turns out that words have different meanings based on context. She's brown, they're black. The words aren't solely based on actual hue."

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 10:01:29 PM »

It helps to read before replying.

"Turns out that words have different meanings based on context. She's brown, they're black. The words aren't solely based on actual hue."

If you put Pez and this woman together, they may have similar hue skin (maybe Pez is a pasty white Greek but assume he is a nice tanned olive lol). Without knowing where they come from what 'colour' would you describe them as?

Know your place

Pezevenk

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2019, 10:36:48 PM »
If you put Pez and this woman together, they may have similar hue skin
Lol yeah that's almost what I look like in the summer. Not now though, I'm significantly paler now. However there are lots of Greeks darker than her.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)