Poll

Can observer on point A see the object on point of C?

Yes, of course. What can be else?
4 (80%)
Nope.
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Impossible problems of geometry - 1

• 71 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Impossible problems of geometry - 1
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2018, 08:22:31 AM »
Yeah, that's sort of what I was talking about, you simply get an integral over da, and... You get exactly what you'd expect to get so ultimately it's sort of pointless.

I don't understand anything you talk about. I don't see the upper poster. What are you talking about?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2018, 08:28:28 AM »
Pez, could you tell him that the arctan addition formula he used means the fraction should be in an arctan too? As such if you take the limit necessary to integrate, both sides go to zero without integration happening. You don't have something of the form f(x)dx, but rather f(dx) where f(0)=0.

I don't like debating someone who's decided to block me, so I'm not going to, just want to make sure he gets the answer to the question we were discussing.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2018, 08:54:14 AM »
Yeah, that's sort of what I was talking about, you simply get an integral over da, and... You get exactly what you'd expect to get so ultimately it's sort of pointless.

I don't understand anything you talk about. I don't see the upper poster. What are you talking about?
The arctan addition formula you used means the fraction should be in an arctan too.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2018, 08:57:25 AM »

The arctan addition formula you used means the fraction should be in an arctan too.

Can you show it numerically or organizing my formulas?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Pezevenk

« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2018, 08:58:51 AM »

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but the formula is arctan(a)+arctan(b)=arctan((a+b)/(1-ab)). That's what Jane was talking about.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2018, 09:02:57 AM »

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but the formula is arctan(a)+arctan(b)=arctan((a+b)/(1-ab)). That's what Jane was talking about.

There is nothing wrong here. formulas I have written different versions of it, but not wrong.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2018, 10:10:42 AM »

There is nothing wrong here. formulas I have written different versions of it, but not wrong.
Well the expressions with the fractions for da are wrong, they should be inside an arctangent.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2018, 04:16:38 AM »

Well the expressions with the fractions for da are wrong, they should be inside an arctangent.

Oh, I've got you now.

Actually I've started with comparing two situation contain arctangent; then I've simplified it by comparing. The problem I've forgot to add arctangent because the result does not change. I agree it is wrong per by per and have to be true when comparasion. Even so I'll correct the formula as soon as possible.

Out of this issue, I suggest a method to solve these integrald. As far as I remember there was a program or an online web site calculates integral of formules depends on some values. After I correct the formula I plan to calculate integrals depends on various J and L values; if a website exist which does it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2018, 07:40:45 AM »
Oh, I've got you now.

Actually I've started with comparing two situation contain arctangent; then I've simplified it by comparing. The problem I've forgot to add arctangent because the result does not change. I agree it is wrong per by per and have to be true when comparasion. Even so I'll correct the formula as soon as possible.

Out of this issue, I suggest a method to solve these integrald. As far as I remember there was a program or an online web site calculates integral of formules depends on some values. After I correct the formula I plan to calculate integrals depends on various J and L values; if a website exist which does it.
Well yeah, you could use any application with the ability to numerically calculate integrals or something, I guess MatLab or Mathematica could do it reasonably well, but as I said, it will just give you exactly what you'd expect to give you.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2019, 03:26:14 AM »
Impossible problems of geometry - 2

What is the ratio of the lenghts of the object in the left to the object in the right?

a) 1/3
b) 1/2
c) 2/3
d) 4/5
e) 1/1

Think again. ???  :o
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2019, 03:45:50 AM »

What is the ratio of the lenghts of the object in the left to the object in the right?

a) 1/3
b) 1/2
c) 2/3
d) 4/5
e) 1/1

Can we use real perspective or must we use flerspective in answering that mind boggling problem?
Here take a gecko (Australian slang: to look at or inspect. ) at these videos and get yourself eddykated!

Flerspective, Soundly

Flat Earth Basic Flaws of Flerspective, Critical Think
Glad to be of help.

« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2019, 04:35:02 AM »

a) 1/3
b) 1/2
c) 2/3
d) 4/5
e) 1/1

f) other

Since there is no such thing as a "lenght," the ratio of two non-existent things is undefined.