A few questions, if you don't mind

• 4 Replies
A few questions, if you don't mind
« on: January 03, 2019, 06:37:41 AM »
Hello, everyone.
I am new here, but have been investigating a few stuff about ancient times and came across Flat Earth. I always avoided the topic before, but I took the bait this time and wanted to know more about it. While I see some explanations actually making sense, there are still a few 'hard' ones that I didn't find any pleasant answer to yet and I would be greatful if someone here more experienced and advanced on this topic could help me out. I am not here to have fiery debates or trolling or anything else. Just looking for answers to make up my own mind on this later. I thank everyone in advance. ^.^

Question No. 1:
Apart from all the interesting evidence and ideas the FE models provided, one thing that still strucks my mind is: The Edge. Why is it that no one ever decided to travel to that edge and possibly even beyond and make pictures and videos from it? Interestingly though I am aware that you can't freely roam in Antarctica, as you have to be with a group and are being watched by workers the whole time. There are only certain sections in Antarctica you can go to, other than that the treaty signed by the UN restricts most of Antarctica from being explored by the public (AFAIK). The reasoning for this drastic action by the UN often given is: Pollution and Hostile Environment + Scientific Research. Also, what about the North Pole for example? Is it like a "North Edge" and a "South Edge"? (Yes, I know, this is a 2nd question in my first questions)

Question No. 2:
Is there an "unified" Flat Earth theory/model yet? If yes, could one provide books, links, etc. to them? As far as I am aware there are countless FE theories and models out there, some do contradict to other FE models and then some other FE models again seem to complement others.

Greetings,
MajesticMajesty.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • All of us are versus me myself, balanced.
Re: A few questions, if you don't mind
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 08:44:52 AM »
1- Because of weather conditions. Yes, some governments prevent you go further but whether if they do not exist, even so you could not gone the edge because of extreme cold that less than -100 celcius centigrad. Compare it the coldest place in Russia, Yakutsk. The coldest time it about -55 degrees and a human can resist only a minute or less outside of the home before dead.

2- Research: samuel rowbotham the earth not a globe.

This is the bible -as the language you can understand- of the flat earth theory. You can define it as model or something else what you want.
People Funded By Gates Criminal Foundation

Backstage of Covid-19 in Italian Parliament, Gates' bloody plan:

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 08:17:58 PM »
1- Because of weather conditions. Yes, some governments prevent you go further but whether if they do not exist, even so you could not gone the edge because of extreme cold that less than -100 celcius centigrad. Compare it the coldest place in Russia, Yakutsk. The coldest time it about -55 degrees and a human can resist only a minute or less outside of the home before dead.

2- Research: samuel rowbotham the earth not a globe.

This is the bible -as the language you can understand- of the flat earth theory. You can define it as model or something else what you want.

Thank you very much. But don't we actually possess the technology to actually withstand such low temperatures? But I know what you mean. My cousin lived in Yakutsk once ^.^ He told me the same. People would say that they would recommend to stay outside for max 5 to 10 minutes only in Winter (and only with very warm clothing), and even natives only stay outside for 20 minutes, but no further than that.

And thank you for the book recommendation. Will take a look inside it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 08:19:44 PM by MajesticMajesty »

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 11:44:18 PM »
Also, what about the North Pole for example? Is it like a "North Edge" and a "South Edge"? (Yes, I know, this is a 2nd question in my first questions)

I think we can safely discount a North edge. The map of the known world centers on the North pole in most models.

The Edge. Why is it that no one ever decided to travel to that edge and possibly even beyond and make pictures and videos from it?
... But don't we actually possess the technology to actually withstand such low temperatures?

It's possible someone has ventured to the edge. Or perhaps the icy darkness extends so far rimward that it falls beyond our capabilities.
Until the late eighties someone might have said, "Why has noone decided to make a plane with a small radar signature and take pictures and video of it?" Yet , people and countries had worked in earnest on reducing radar signatures since the 50's. Indeed, even before that, to some extent.
I'm not sure the lack of photographic evidence means anything. As you acknowledge, one isn't simply free to wander the rimland, nor is it easy if one were allowed.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 05:21:24 AM »
Hello, everyone.
I am new here, but have been investigating a few stuff about ancient times and came across Flat Earth. I always avoided the topic before, but I took the bait this time and wanted to know more about it. While I see some explanations actually making sense, there are still a few 'hard' ones that I didn't find any pleasant answer to yet and I would be greatful if someone here more experienced and advanced on this topic could help me out. I am not here to have fiery debates or trolling or anything else. Just looking for answers to make up my own mind on this later. I thank everyone in advance. ^.^

Question No. 1:
Apart from all the interesting evidence and ideas the FE models provided, one thing that still strucks my mind is: The Edge. Why is it that no one ever decided to travel to that edge and possibly even beyond and make pictures and videos from it? Interestingly though I am aware that you can't freely roam in Antarctica, as you have to be with a group and are being watched by workers the whole time. There are only certain sections in Antarctica you can go to, other than that the treaty signed by the UN restricts most of Antarctica from being explored by the public (AFAIK). The reasoning for this drastic action by the UN often given is: Pollution and Hostile Environment + Scientific Research. Also, what about the North Pole for example? Is it like a "North Edge" and a "South Edge"? (Yes, I know, this is a 2nd question in my first questions)

Question No. 2:
Is there an "unified" Flat Earth theory/model yet? If yes, could one provide books, links, etc. to them? As far as I am aware there are countless FE theories and models out there, some do contradict to other FE models and then some other FE models again seem to complement others.

Greetings,
MajesticMajesty.

By researching at least short distant flights on northern hemiplane, anyone can find out that PHEW FE is the one and only logical earth map. North hemiplane is so huge, much more than shown by other maps, RE and FE.
We are extremely minority (and discriminated by Rabinoz) :o . So far no books have been published yet.
TRY: (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/