Is Qantas killing the passangers?

• 243 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Is Qantas killing the passangers?
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2019, 05:33:43 PM »
Why not? The whole idea of a Flat Earth is just a charade propped up by smoke and mirrors anyway.

Evidence?
Sure if you have just a little understanding of Geography, Physics and Astronomy read the following and work it out for yourself:
the Flat Earth Wiki, FAQ and the Flat Earth Wiki, HomePage aided by Earth Not A Globe! An Experimental Inquiry into the True Figure of the Earth.

You claim to know everything so it should be a cinch for you to fathom it out.

« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2019, 05:36:37 PM »
Possibly they are sent to gaurd the wall.
Would explain the manpower issue.
And groceries and americans throw out 50% food as waste - but really used to feed the wall people.
Makes sense if you think about it.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2019, 05:45:16 PM »
Why not? The whole idea of a Flat Earth is just a charade propped up by smoke and mirrors anyway.

Evidence?
Sure if you have just a little understanding of Geography, Physics and Astronomy read the following and work it out for yourself:
the Flat Earth Wiki, FAQ and the Flat Earth Wiki, HomePage aided by Earth Not A Globe! An Experimental Inquiry into the True Figure of the Earth.

You claim to know everything so it should be a cinch for you to fathom it out.

Yes, and by every metric imaginable you are wrong on all counts. That is why I asked if you have evidence

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2019, 05:49:11 PM »
Yes, and by every metric imaginable you are wrong on all counts. That is why I asked if you have evidence
You haven't shown where I'm wrong on any count.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2019, 05:56:48 PM »

And you are yet to show where I'm wrong

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2019, 06:06:32 PM »
<<  Irrelevant  >>

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2019, 07:12:13 PM »
These flat-earthers don't have to "explain away" just:
     the flight distance from Sydney, Australia to Santiago, Chile of about 11,400 km  (QANTAS and Latam) but
     the flight distance from Auckland, New Zealand to Santiago, Chile of about 9 691 km (Air New Zealand and Latam),
     the flight distance from Sydney, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa of about 11,060 km (QANTAS),
     the flight distance from Perth, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa is of about 8,325 km (SA Airlines) and
     the flight distance from Johannesburg, South Africa to Sao Paulo, Brazil of about 7 444 km (SA Airlines).
Are these flat-earthers going to suggest now that Air New Zealand, Latam and SA Airlines all kill all passengers on those long Southern Hemisphere flights?

That's a lot of murdering. It's like an airline genocide.

Also an incredibly bad business model...

Dude it's called economies of scale.  Take a business course!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2019, 07:39:37 PM »
How does 200+ people a day die  and no one noticed?

We do not know them being 200+. Maybe only people who have not relatives are chosed as victims. It maybe 100, or 50 or maybe just 10 or a few tens. Nobody search a missing homeless who has not any relatives. People even can not aware of their missing, or some ruthless people may be glad of their missing.
So the rest must fly safely to Santiago after a flight of a bit over 11,400 km as on here:
So, I guess you agree that the shortest distance from Sydney to Santiago must be close to that 11,400 km because a Boeing 747-400 could not possibly fly non-stop for your "Australia to Chile distance more than 20.000 kms".

Thanks for finally agreeing with the truth of the matter!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2019, 07:56:15 PM »
We as a society are claiming Australia to Chile distance more than 20.000 kms since 1956.
Sure, Samuel Shenton founded the Flat Earth Society in 1956
I have very serious doubts, however, that "society are claiming Australia to Chile distance more than 20.000 kms since 1956".
That is, other than implicitly in the "Ice Wall", which is exactly what these flights disprove.

So you cannot use your map as evidence to prove that these flights are incorrect - that's a circular argument.
Not only that but many flat-earthers claim the the map you are fighting over is wrong!

« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2019, 10:08:58 PM »

So that they have to explain what happened to about a million passangers. I want to believe them, yeah they have not killed the passangers. So where are they?

I talked to them. They're fine.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2019, 10:21:52 PM »

So that they have to explain what happened to about a million passangers. I want to believe them, yeah they have not killed the passangers. So where are they?

Evidence of communication and proof they took the flight please

Know your place

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2019, 07:48:40 AM »
Call up Jenny and ask her yourself.

867-5309

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2019, 07:49:05 AM »

No problem. I have posted it on page 34 of the current denpressure thread.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2019, 10:11:42 AM »

I said so. That's all the evidence and proof that you provide. So there.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2019, 12:45:36 PM »

867-5309

Country and area code please. Also a phone call isn't going to give me evidence of a flight even if this was a legit number and not some sex chat line you frequently use to jack off to.

Know your place

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2019, 01:30:10 PM »

867-5309

Country and area code please. Also a phone call isn't going to give me evidence of a flight even if this was a legit number and not some sex chat line you frequently use to jack off to.

She'll give you something you can hold on to...
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2019, 01:36:46 PM »

867-5309

I think you're meant to provide that yourself.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2019, 02:22:00 PM »
Why should anyone even bother with evidence when neither Wise nor his assistant has provided the slightest evidence for his outrageous suspicion?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2019, 04:04:48 PM »
Where are all the bodies? No body, no crime, as the saying goes.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2019, 04:15:37 PM »
Is Quantas killing its passengers?

NO

Next question please.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2019, 04:25:02 PM »

867-5309

It was over his head.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2019, 06:26:24 PM »
Is Quantas killing its passengers?

NO

Next question please.

Just for the record, it's not just Qantas but Air New Zealand, Latam and SA Airlines as well.  So when some blog/rag picks this thread up, their headline more accurately being, "Flat Earth Society Says Airlines are Murdering Passengers to Hide True Shape of the Earth".

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2019, 06:33:57 PM »

Why are some armies of governments preventing people go further to somewhere in Antarctica? What are there, frozen human corpses?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #113 on: January 04, 2019, 06:42:01 PM »
Why are some armies of governments preventing people go further to somewhere in Antarctica? What are there, frozen human corpses?
That is easy to answer! There are no "armies of governments preventing people go further to somewhere in Antarctica"!
And you have no evidence that there are.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #114 on: January 04, 2019, 06:59:07 PM »

Anyone can go there. There are just limits on what you can do once you get there.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #115 on: January 04, 2019, 07:06:56 PM »

Anyone can go there. There are just limits on what you can do once you get there.

But visitors aren't talk like this. Some of them say the armies have prevent them to go somewhere. Is there anything in the secured places?

Why does an army need in a peacefull place? Are these armies conflicting at all? Who are they trying to prevent?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

JackBlack

« Reply #116 on: January 04, 2019, 07:28:07 PM »
Why are some armies of governments preventing people go further to somewhere in Antarctica?
They aren't.
In fact, the military is prohibited from entering Antarctica for any military purposes.
You are free to go to Antarctica.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #117 on: January 04, 2019, 09:21:24 PM »
But visitors aren't talk like this. Some of them say the armies have prevent them to go somewhere. Is there anything in the secured places?
No they do not! At least if they tell the truth. Something you have not yet achieved.

Quote from: wise
Why does an army need in a peacefull place? Are these armies conflicting at all? Who are they trying to prevent?
There is no army there. If you disagree post incontrovertible evidence!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #118 on: January 04, 2019, 10:09:05 PM »
No they do not! At least if they tell the truth. Something you have not yet achieved.

Quote from: wise
There is no army there. If you disagree post incontrovertible evidence!

OK. Let me stroll through Mcmurdo base taking pictures and notes and see if I don't get challenged by anyone.

Or I could go stick an Australian flag on the Chinese owned portion and see if no one gets irate and remove it.

If Antarctica is so free, I guess I can club a few penguins.

Stop spreading bullshit rab. If I step foot in Antarctica people will want to see an itinery and if takes me through sensitive or perilous places they will want to put in their input

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #119 on: January 04, 2019, 10:11:13 PM »
It doesn't even have to be incontrovertible, it could be any old kind of evidence. But something a little bit more substantial than the one thing that started all of this; the absence of a 14 hour video of a flight from SCL to SYD.