Homocentric universe(天圓地方, round sky and square earth)

• 158 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Homocentric universe(天圓地方, round sky and square earth)
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2019, 03:46:01 AM »
Again, when a car is bend then I feel it. But I don't feel any motion of the earth's bending.
Again, we have been over this.
Nope. You have not been over this like you have not been over anything here and denying the facts.

That feeling isn't tiny enough do not fall these stones down.

Different altitude of objects get different centrifugal forces. Everybody can get it has simple phsics, but you deny it because your tearchers in kindergarden did not teach enough phsics to you.

According to these images, the earth is not spinning and revolving at all.

It is necessary to not take any force an objects so stay like this. Your imagination of gravity does not magically keeps these object stationary.

You can define every kind of forces and claim try to explain every kind of impossible problems. But those not make your childish claims reality, but just your imagination.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

JackBlack

« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2019, 04:00:50 AM »
You have not been over this
Stop lying.
I posted the math here:
It is not claim "I don't feel earth's rotation." Do you feel it? No. So it is a fact.
Are you capable of reading what I said?
Did I say that was your claim? NO!
I said your claims was that you would feel it.
No, you can't feel Earth's rotation.
Do you know what else you can't feel? Earth being stationary.

So again, I can play the same game.
I don't feel Earth being stationary, thus it is fact that it is moving.
See how stupid your argument is? You are using a lack of a non-existent feeling to try to assert pure garbage.

Again, what you need to prove is that Earth is stationary and that you would be able to feel the motion of Earth.
You are to even come close to doing either of those.

So, are you going to back up your claims, or just continue with your childish BS.

And in case you have forgotten, I have proven you feel just what a sane person would expect from the RE reality, and you where unable to show anything wrong with that.
Here it is for you again:
Again, everyday experience, such as driving along a highway or sitting in a plane in flight clearly demonstrates that we do not feel motion. Instead what we feel is the acceleration of the object (but not necessarily all). Sitting in a car or a plane travelling along a straight path feels the same as sitting in chair at your desk. You don't feel it. Instead you feel the turbulence when the plane shakes around which causes to accelerate where the plane accelerates you by pushing on part of you, and when the car accelerates again by pushing on you.

So you wouldn't feel Earth moving.
Now we need to consider the acceleration part. Note: acceleration alone is not enough. You need a force being applied across your body.
When you stand "still" on Earth, you feel your feet getting pushed up by Earth. When you are in free fall you initially feel nothing as your entire body accelerates together with no force needing to be transmitted through your body (more technical below).

So the only time you feel "motion" is when you have a force applied through your body. Perhaps what is more important, is that is what you are actually feeling is this force and the motion isn't actually needed. It can be a force applied to accelerate you or slow you down, or simply be a force passing through you. The latter can be shown easily by forcing your hands together. They remain stationary, yet you can feel it, similar to how it would feel if you pressed your hand against the seat in an accelerating car.

So now the question becomes what force would need to be transmitted through your body if Earth was in motion?
Well, from the Earth's orbit around the sun (or the moon's orbit around Earth), you have the tidal force acting on you.
And with several of these forces it can be easier to consider it in terms of acceleration and potentially even jerk.
The tidal acceleration as a good approximation is given by a=2GMr/d3.
To simplify the math, if we consider a human with a height of 2 m, so r is 1 m, then considering the sun at 150 million km with a mass of 2x1030 kg, we end up with an acceleration of ~8x10-14 m/s.
From the moon underestimated at 350 000 km away, with a mass of 7.34x1022 kg, we get an acceleration of 2.3x10-13 m/s.
From Earth (i.e. if we are in free fall just above the surface) with a distance of 6371 km, and a mass of 6x1024 kg, we get an acceleration of 3x10-6 m/s
If we were to assume our person is 100 kg, with 50 kg of that at the top of their head and 50 kg at their feet, this gives us a force for the tidal due to Earth of a staggering 0.15 mN.
This is equivalent to the weight of 0.016 g or 16 mg.
If you take the slightly more reasonable approach of splitting this 100 kg equally over your body, it drops down to less than 10 mg.
That is comparable to the weight of 2 ants.
Are you suggesting that if an ant stood on your shoe you would feel it when you are walking (feel it from its weight, not from it crawling around)? If so, I'm calling BS.

The only force left to consider is that from the rotation of Earth.
This has the effect of making you feel lighter.
At the equator it amounts to a mere 0.03 m/s or 0.34 % of gravity.
Now this can actually become significant. For our hypothetical 100 kg person, this means they would weigh ~340g less.
But gravity is known to vary by far more than this around Earth, from ~9.7639 to 9.8337 m/s. A variation of ~0.07 m/s, twice that of gravity. So if you claim you can feel that, if you moved around Earth, you would.

So again, going to back up your claims, or just continue with the childish BS of asserting because you are some magical being you don't need to prove any of the BS you spout?

Again, the force from Earth rotating is far too small and in such a direction that you would not feel it.
If you wish to disagree and repeat your claim that you would feel such motion the burden remains on you to prove that you would feel it.

Proving that you can feel a much larger force in a different direction does not prove that you can feel this tiny force in this direction.
Again, if you would like a simple test, guess how much you weigh, and then weigh yourself.
See if you can get to within 0.3%, as the force you are trying to feel is 0.3% at the equator. Then go to a different latitude and try again.
If you would like a value more appropriate for you (assuming you are still living in Turkey), then try 0.2%.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2019, 04:56:22 AM »
Stop lying.
The only liar here is you are.
I posted the math here:
It is not math, it is BS.

You can claim to prove everything by using numbers. Those can't be evidences of anything but just your imagination.

Again, numbers are not evidences. It is already impossible how an object can resist centrifugal forces to tries it down. As like in this example stones fall down whatever gravity be smalll, even one in end. Grow up, and accept the earth's being motionless. Stop your childish claims.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

frenat

« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2019, 05:48:46 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graveyard_spiral

In a graveyard spiral, known to anyone that has undergone flight training, the pilot may not realize they are in a turn as their inner ear adjusts to the constant turn.

"In this kind of turn, the fluid inside the canal starts moving initially, then friction causes it to catch up with the walls of the rotating canal. When this happens, the hairs inside the canal will return to their straight up position, sending an erroneous signal to the brain that the turn has stopped–when, in fact, the turn continues.

If you then start rolling out of the turn to go back to level flight, the fluid inside the canal will continue to move (because of its inertia), and the hairs will now move in the opposite direction, sending an erroneous signal to the brain indicating that you are turning in the opposite direction, when in fact, you are actually slowing down from the original turn."

These turns can have a far bigger acceleration than that of the Earth turning and still your body can stop noticing it.

JackBlack

« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2019, 01:52:59 PM »

You can claim to prove everything by using numbers. Those can't be evidences of anything but just your imagination.
You not liking it doesn't make it BS.
The math is used to show just how small the force is.
Due to how small it is you would not be able to feel it and you showing you can feel a much larger force does not mean you will feel this tiny force.

It is already impossible how an object can resist centrifugal forces to tries it down.
And that is just another baseless claim of yours which makes no sense.

If you want to convince any sane person that Earth is motionless you will need to back up your claim that you are capable of feeling the motion of Earth. You are yet to do so.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2019, 05:09:36 AM »

You not liking it doesn't make it BS.

Stop to talking baseless BS. I told that "It is not matc, it is BS" it doesn't mean I like it or not. There is nothing here includes me liking it or not. I told its being BS but not math.

You can claim everything by playing numbers. It does not make it true or not. You can claim you prove everything by playing numbers. But all these requires more working to become a prove, an evidence or at least a theory.

Your mathematic can show them how small. I can do a math can show them how bigger. You are predicting a force isn't exist, you can claim its being a format can support or deny you. It isn't math, it is BS. Now stop spreading BS and talk a bit scientific.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2019, 01:26:47 PM »
People feel acceleration, not velocity. The acceleration on a person from the earth’s rotation is non detectable.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2019, 01:31:49 PM »
People feel acceleration, not velocity. The acceleration on a person from the earth’s rotation is non detectable.

Your claiming earth's rotation non detectable shows its being imaginated and faked-up. You can fake up numerously every kind of powers and claim its not affecting anything. And you can (so called) prove them not affecting anything by some so called math calculations. But these are not convincing.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2019, 01:34:16 PM »
Read my post slowly.

People detect acceleration.

The acceleration due to rotation has been posted before. It like 0.0001 m/s2. You can’t detect it.
You already agreed you can’t feel velocity.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2019, 01:42:08 PM »
Read my post slowly.

The acceleration due to rotation has been posted before. It like 0.0001 m/s2. You can’t detect it.

Nope. You can detect 0.0001 m/s2 on a light object in an airless close tube. But you can not, because it is absent.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2019, 03:15:24 PM »
Stop to talking baseless BS.
Good advice, you should follow it.

I told that "It is not matc, it is BS" it doesn't mean I like it or not.
It means you have no rational refutation of it and thus need to dismiss it as BS.
If it was actually BS you would be able to show some problem with it yet you have not done so.

As such, the math remains sound, showing the forces/accelerations involved are negligible and that you would not feel them.
Again, if you want to detect them you will need to use instruments. People have used said instruments and determined that these accelerations do occur.

So no, I am not talking about some imaginary force/acceleration. I am talking about these very real forces which have been shown to be real, which you have no rational refutation for.

Meanwhile you are just baselessly asserting that you can magically feel these tiny forces.

Again, like I said, get yourself a scale that is accurate to within 100 g. Then estimate how much you weigh, and then measure yourself. Do this repeatedly over the course of days/months.
See if you can get to within 100 g. If you can't then you aren't able to feel the force due to the acceleration of Earth.

If you can, then go to a different location on Earth and do the same. If you don't get it straight away then again, you can't feel the force due to the acceleration of Earth.

It isn't a case of the force isn't real. It is a case of you are not sensitive enough to notice it.

If you would like to use a small object instead of yourself, get a few opaque containers and fill them with roughly the same mass of something, so they weigh roughly 1 kg each, but vary by a few grams to 10s of grams.
For this, assuming it has a mass of 1 kg, you would need to be able to tell the difference of a few grams (the centrifugal force will make their apparent weight vary by 3.5 g).
So see if you can accurately guess their weight to within 1 g.
Then go elsewhere on Earth with these containers and see if you still get it correct to within 1 g, making sure you use the same scale. If you mark inside you can also see if the scale (which is likely much more sensitive than you) can pick up the variation of 1 g.

Macarios

« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2019, 10:09:42 PM »
Read my post slowly.

Nope. You can detect 0.0001 m/s2 on a light object in an airless close tube. But you can not, because it is absent.

Ok, you are at 41 degrees north.
Your mass is 75 kg.
Gravitational acceleration at 41 degrees north at sea is 9.81825 m / s2

Circumference of the 41st parallel is 29906 km, so tangential speed there is 346 m / s and radius from the Earth's axis is 4759.7 km.
So, the centripetal acceleration is 3462 / 4759700 = 0.02515 m / s2
Total acceleration is 9.81825 - 0.02515 = 9.7931 m / s2

Instead of 75 * 9.81825 = 736.37 N (75.09 kg of force)
your weight is 75 * 9.7931 = 734.48 N (74.9 kg of force).

You feel the same weight all day and night. No change. Which weight it is?
Please tell us how would you know if it was 75.09 kg or 74.9 kg?

And how would you know if you lost 190 grams of weight or the Earth spin permanently reduces it from you?

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 10:11:58 PM by Macarios »
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2019, 01:46:09 AM »
Read my post slowly.

Ok, you are at 41 degrees north.
Your mass is 75 kg.
Gravitational acceleration at 41 degrees north at sea is 9.81825 m / s2

Circumference of the 41st parallel is 29906 km, so tangential speed there is 346 m / s and radius from the Earth's axis is 4759.7 km.
So, the centripetal acceleration is 3462 / 4759700 = 0.02515 m / s2
Total acceleration is 9.81825 - 0.02515 = 9.7931 m / s2

Instead of 75 * 9.81825 = 736.37 N (75.09 kg of force)
your weight is 75 * 9.7931 = 734.48 N (74.9 kg of force).

You feel the same weight all day and night. No change. Which weight it is?
Please tell us how would you know if it was 75.09 kg or 74.9 kg?

And how would you know if you lost 190 grams of weight or the Earth spin permanently reduces it from you?

Thanks for your time.

I'm talking about the horizontal acceleration caused by angular acceleration. My time is valued, not worthless like all yours. Because you are many and have time to deal all my writings. You have numerical advantage here. If there would only one globularist want to discuss with me then conditions become equal. We've offered a "duel sobforum" allows one to one discussings but denied by rabinoz and his slaves globularist management.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2019, 01:46:46 AM »
Stop to talking baseless BS.
Good advice,

I always advice good but you don't listen me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2019, 02:21:09 AM »
I'm talking about the horizontal acceleration caused by angular acceleration.
Which is known as the Coriolis effect and is not the 0.036 m/s^2 you are claiming.
It is insignificant at the scale of pouring water.
Again, pouring from 10 cm will result in a displacement of roughly 1 micrometer.
It is nothing.

My time is valued
Then why do you waste by repeatedly posting such garbage, rather than using it constructively by actually making rational arguments to defend your claims or to support reality?

Again, how about you try to back up your claim that you should feel this motion of Earth.

Again, you can easily check if you can. To do so try to guess your weight to within 100 g. If you can't, you wont be able to feel the acceleration of Earth. Try guessing the weight of an object which is roughly 1 kg to within 1 g. If you can't, you wont be able to feel the acceleration of Earth.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2019, 03:00:27 AM »
We've offered a "duel sobforum" allows one to one discussings but denied by rabinoz and his slaves globularist management.
Wise, I am totally sick and tired of your continued lying about me!
I have no "slaves" in any "globularist management". I have nothing to do with any management here so stop you repeated lying!
And I have not the slightest with NASA, FETÖ or any other organisation so if you claim otherwise you are lying and the truth is not in you.

If you expect respect from me you will show some respect to me,  get thst Mr Wise!

Macarios

« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2019, 05:36:40 AM »
I'm talking about the horizontal acceleration caused by angular acceleration...

There is no horizontal (tangential) acceleration.
The Earth rotates at constant speed.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2019, 07:00:23 AM »
Read my post slowly.

I was way off on the value. A person using no instrumentation will not detect the value I listed or the real value, which is higher.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2019, 02:15:02 PM »
I'm talking about the horizontal acceleration caused by angular acceleration...

There is no horizontal (tangential) acceleration.
The Earth rotates at constant speed.

So you are telling the earth is not "moving", while revolving, right?

Read my post slowly.

I was way off on the value. A person using no instrumentation will not detect the value I listed or the real value, which is higher.

have any experiments been done to test it?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2019, 03:21:43 PM »
So you are telling the earth is not "moving", while revolving, right?
No. He is stating that the acceleration is not in a horizontal direction.
As plenty of people have pointed out to you, the acceleration from rotation is inwards. For the equator, this is directly inwards with no horizontal component at all.
At other locations, all it does is change the direction of "down" slightly, resulting in Earth being an oblate spheroid instead of a sphere.
So you will not observe any acceleration perpendicular to "down" due to Earth's rotation.
All you would be able to observe is the corriolis effect resulting from an object changing radius. But the effect is tiny until you get to quite large systems.

Again, as I showed, even approximating to your benefit, you get 1 micrometer displacement from pouring from 10 cm.
It is insignificant. You will not notice it.

have any experiments been done to test it?
I provided an example of an experiment you can easily do to test it.
From my own personal experience of trying to guess the weight of things I know I cannot just tell that accurately.
You have already been provided with information about death rolls in aircraft, where even faster rotation is shown to not be noticeable.
Then there are tests of trying to have blindfolded people drive in a straight line, where they are unable to sense the small rotations which send them quite far off their path.
So yes, it has been tested.
A person, without the aid of instruments, is not going to be able to detect the rotation of Earth.

With instruments you easily can (and mankind has, including myself personally).

So will you now admit that YOU CANNOT FEEL THE MOTION OF EARTH?
That you need instruments to detect the motion of Earth?
(and for bonus points, that this motion HAS BEEN DETECTED?)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2019, 12:49:17 PM »

A person, without the aid of instruments, is not going to be able to detect the rotation of Earth.

Stop to make word salat! It means, a person with the aid of instruments is going to be able to detect the rotation of Earth. Since there isn't a proof so that the earth's being flat is verified. You can not  claim magically its being so. You need proof, not word salat.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2019, 01:45:38 PM »
You fail to grasp how science works.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2019, 01:56:48 PM »
Your baseless claim of "my fail being grasp how science works" does not magically do it fail. Reported because of low content.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2019, 01:57:55 PM »

Stop to make word salat! It means, a person with the aid of instruments is going to be able to detect the rotation of Earth. Since there isn't a proof so that the earth's being flat is verified. You can not  claim magically its being so. You need proof, not word salat.
The earth's rotation has been proven over and over again by the Foucault Pendulum. Read up about it on Wikipedia. Go visit a museum that has one.

If they will let you out.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2019, 02:03:21 PM »

The earth's rotation has been proven over and over again by the Foucault Pendulum. Read up about it on Wikipedia. Go visit a museum that has one.

If they will let you out.

Fake pendulums does not become neither evidences, nor proof. Get read a bit workings about Foucault Pendulum's being fake. Something may be fake can not be a proof.

Here is one of many discussings:  https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=64024.0

Get read, just read! Because only reading destroys your ignorance.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2019, 02:33:16 PM »
Your baseless claim of "my fail being grasp how science works" does not magically do it fail. Reported because of low content.
It’s not baseless. You ignore evidence and then say because there is no evidence the earth is round, it’s flat.

That is not how science works.

Foucault’s pendulum “debunk” was debunked. Also the Netflix documentary showed ring laser gyroscopes indicate a rotation.
Even the flat earthers agreed it did.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

JackBlack

« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2019, 03:10:59 PM »
Stop to make word salat!
I'm not making word salat.
Stop repeating that as if it makes my arguments null.
You still need to deal with what I have shown.

It means, a person with the aid of instruments is going to be able to detect the rotation of Earth.
Again, this is your baseless claim which has been repeatedly refuted.
If you want to assert that people, without the aid of instruments, are capable of detecting the rotation of Earth, YOU WILL NEED TO PROVE IT!
Repeatedly asserting that you can will not magically make it so.

Since there isn't a proof so that the earth's being flat is verified.
Again, that is not how anything works.
Lack of proof refuting you does not magically make you correct.
If you want to verify Earth being flat you need to provide the proof.
You don't just get to demand people prove you wrong and use your wilful ignorance of proof against you as verification.

You are the one who needs proof here, not us.

Earth's rotation has been proven beyond any sane doubt.
As has the fact that you (a human without the aid of instruments) cannot feel the rotation of Earth.

zorbakim

• Pyeong Jee In
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2019, 03:31:51 PM »
The Earth's motion is unverifiable.
It is against Galileo's relativity if it can be proved.
It is therefore self-contradictory.

Foucault pendulum is a fraud.
Even if the pendulum moves, it's not caused by the rotation.
Allais effect proves it.
According to it, the periodic changes in the sun and moon can be the cause.
The periodic changes is a typical yin and yang effect.
The conceptual earth is round, but the sensory earth is flat.

JackBlack

« Reply #148 on: June 16, 2019, 03:59:50 PM »
The Earth's motion is unverifiable.
Nope. Not only is it verifiable, it has been verified.

It is against Galileo's relativity if it can be proved.
It is therefore self-contradictory.
Care to elaborate on that some more?
Are you sure it isn't just contradicting your understanding of it?

All that relativity states is that the laws of motion are the same in all INERTIAL reference frames.
This does not apply to ROTATING reference frames as they are not inertial reference frames.

The key difference between inertial and non-inertial frames is the existence of inertial or pseudoforces.
Inertial frames have no such forces.
Non-inertial frames do.

A simple thought experiment to show this is to consider a rotating disc with a ball attached which then releases the ball.
First lets consider this in the inertial reference frame. In this frame the disc is rotating, taking the ball with it.
At any point in time the disc is applying a force to the ball to keep it rotating with it, and the ball has a tangential velocity.
When the ball is released, the disc no longer applies a force and the ball thus moves in a straight line, leaving the disc.

Now lets consider what happens in "reality" in the non-inertial reference frame.
Now the disc is stationary and there is a pseudoforce pushing the ball outwards, with the disc resisting this force.
When the ball is released, this pseudo-force pushes the ball outwards, and causes it to follow a curved trajectory.

Now lets consider your hypothetical world where the non-inertial frames are the same as inertial frames.
Now the ball and disc just sit there, with no force needed as the ball and disc are both stationary. This already contradicts reality.
Now the ball is released. As there is no force, the ball continues to sit there, not moving at all. Again, this contradicts reality.

So no, the laws of motion are NOT the same in inertial and non-inertial frames.
They are only the same in inertial frames.
In non-inertial frames additional inertial or pseudoforces need to be used in addition to the normal laws of motion to account for the fact that it isn't an inertial reference frame.

So no, verifying the rotation of Earth is not a violation of relativity (of any form based upon reality).

Foucault pendulum is a fraud.
Even if the pendulum moves, it's not caused by the rotation.
You not liking it doesn't make it a fraud.
The only explanation that matches what is observed for Focault's pendulum is the rotation of Earth.
There is nothing fraudulent about it.
It can even be demonstrated at the small scale with a turntable and pendulum and camera.
It is a result of a rotating system not being an inertial reference frame, causing the pendulum to appear to follow a curved path instead of a straight path.
On Earth, due to the rotation being slow, this curve is so minor you will not see it but will see the effects after enough oscillations.

Allais effect proves it.
The "Allais effect" proves nothing.
It unsubstantiated, self-contradictory nonsense.

In order for you to be able to prove anything using the Allais effect, you would first need to show it is real.
Then you need to demonstrate that it alone accounts for the change in the plane of the pendulum's oscillation, rather than merely being an additional contributing factor. The last part is of special importance because none of those that I have found reporting it (including Allais himself) indicate that it is the route cause of the variation in the plane of oscillation of the pendulum and instead just have it as an additional effect on it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2019, 12:05:58 AM »
I'm not making word salat.
No, you are making. because you are doing nothing other than childish claims those you can not prove any of them.
Stop repeating that as if it makes my arguments null.
Again, It does. Because you can not prove your arguments.
You still need to deal with what I have shown.
Showing something isn't a proof or evidence. I am showing you, whats happened? Nothing.
Again, this is your baseless claim which has been repeatedly refuted.
Again, nope. Refuting something without any evidence like you do childishly does not make that argument weaker or stronger. You can refute everything you want.
If you want to assert that people, without the aid of instruments, are capable of detecting the rotation of Earth, YOU WILL NEED TO PROVE IT!
Talk to a mirror. I've proved technically you have to feel earths motion in laboratuary environment. But there isn't a proof about it. It shows its absent. If you want to prove it, so all laboratuars are yours, not ours. Get prove it.
Repeatedly asserting that you can will not magically make it so.
Repeatedly asserting same BS claims does not make my arguments weaker or stronger. You have to prove earth's rotation if you have that claim. Because it seems it does not.
Again, that is not how anything works.
Lack of proof refuting you does not magically make you correct.
But does not magically make me wrong too.
If you want to verify Earth being flat you need to provide the proof.
Something you see with your eyes does not need extra proof. You need to prove its not being flat.
You don't just get to demand people prove you wrong and use your wilful ignorance of proof against you as verification.
Your claim me being ignorant does not magically make me ignorant but make you a ranter, because evidences shows its opposite. You have a claim so you do have to prove it.
You are the one who needs proof here, not us.
Nope, you.
Earth's rotation has been proven beyond any sane doubt.
I am just laughting on this (so called) argument. Your claiming its being proven does not magically it has proven. If it was so, so where are those evidences but we don't see. Let us to see them.
As has the fact that you (a human without the aid of instruments) cannot feel the rotation of Earth.
So you have agreed we can not feel the earth's rotation. Something we can not feel needs to be exactly proven. You can not do it so it is absent. Now grow up, either prove its rotating in laboratuary environment or accept its being motionless.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1