It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

• 62 Replies
Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2018, 12:09:18 PM »
Merry Christmas, John.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2018, 01:26:47 PM »
We celebrate tomorrow so things are ready, well some of the presents, the rest Joulupukki brings in the afternoon

No tree this year as baby would destroy it
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2018, 01:45:24 PM »
We celebrate tomorrow so things are ready, well some of the presents, the rest Joulupukki brings in the afternoon

I put a tree like thing hanging high up the wall so my nearly 2 year old wouldn't be able to reach it.

For some gifts I put new batteries in my old smart phone and tablet, bought new cases and put a colourful skin on the phone so it looks different and my 5 year old can have those. As well as some Xbox games (he wanted the Spyro trilogy lol. He knows nothing about it but saw a cute dragon on it). Some of these games I bought for last Christmas but figured he was too young (probably still is lol) and he had never even seen an Xbox yet (I bought that for myself last Christmas). But tired of them collecting dust now so he can have them. Those as well us the usual random toys and things.

He's super enthused about Christmas coming.  8) He has a calendar he always flips to make sure its on the right day and reminds us about it.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2018, 10:07:37 PM »

I put a tree like thing hanging high up the wall so my nearly 2 year old wouldn't be able to reach it.

For some gifts I put new batteries in my old smart phone and tablet, bought new cases and put a colourful skin on the phone so it looks different and my 5 year old can have those. As well as some Xbox games (he wanted the Spyro trilogy lol. He knows nothing about it but saw a cute dragon on it). Some of these games I bought for last Christmas but figured he was too young (probably still is lol) and he had never even seen an Xbox yet (I bought that for myself last Christmas). But tired of them collecting dust now so he can have them. Those as well us the usual random toys and things.

He's super enthused about Christmas coming.  8) He has a calendar he always flips to make sure its on the right day and reminds us about it.

Aww that's adorable! The Glorious Leader has been counting down the days too, so excited.
We have the lights and paper trees and the star up on the wall above the presents so out of baby's reach.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2018, 11:19:26 PM »
Merry Christmas! I made bird seed and peanut butter and birdseed and gelatin bridfeeders for everyone. Not you guys, sorry.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2018, 11:28:12 PM »
Just wanna add I think Jesus was likely really born near or on the winter solistice bringing  light to the darkest part of the the year! Merry Christmas!
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2018, 11:50:31 PM »
What are you guys doing for Christmas? What are you getting the kids?
I'm meeting parents and my brother's family (they are coming in from Odessa, Ukraine) in Cyprus for a (hopefully) sunny Christmas by the beach.  Should be great, unless some twat shuts the airport down  :-[

There will just be my bro's 4 year old there - not sure what to get her, might just play it safe with a bottle of single malt.
Don't you think a bottle of single malt for a 4 year old is a bit irresponsible?  ;)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2018, 01:51:49 AM »
What are you guys doing for Christmas? What are you getting the kids?
I'm meeting parents and my brother's family (they are coming in from Odessa, Ukraine) in Cyprus for a (hopefully) sunny Christmas by the beach.  Should be great, unless some twat shuts the airport down  :-[

There will just be my bro's 4 year old there - not sure what to get her, might just play it safe with a bottle of single malt.
Don't you think a bottle of single malt for a 4 year old is a bit irresponsible?  ;)
I'd suspect JimmyTheCrab of an ulterior motive here.
Probably he and his brother will split the single malt and give his niece no more a teaspoon is a glass of milk.

A Merry Christmas to you but remember that I'll get my "stocking" well before you - as long as those time-zones don't confuse poor Rudolph :).

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2018, 02:30:59 AM »
I got my stocking first because we celebrate Christmas Eve so nyah!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2018, 04:24:05 AM »
I concede, especially as I won't get any stocking other than the pair I put on my feet.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2018, 08:05:14 AM »

Future rulers of the world are looking extra adorable.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2018, 08:29:28 AM »
Matching adorableness

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2018, 06:32:31 AM »
Merry Christmas FES!!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2018, 08:27:00 PM »
Happy holidays!
"Deep Throat: Mister Mulder, why are those like yourself, who believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life on this Earth, not dissuaded by all the evidence to the contrary?
Mulder: Because, all the evidence to the contrary is not entirely dissuasive."

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2018, 12:56:36 PM »

Belated but heartfelt winter solstice greetings to all.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2018, 12:54:42 AM »
To you too Jura

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2018, 11:43:10 AM »

DO NOT lynch Gayer!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2018, 04:07:03 PM »
We didn't!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2018, 04:37:12 PM »
Were your kids (all of you with kids) excited about Santa this year? What did they get?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2018, 05:26:20 PM »
13 year old: Nope. He's over it. He got money for an upcoming trip to Disney (he is in jazz band and they won a chance to go play there in March), some video games, a spike ball set, a bunch of drum stuff, a build-your-own robot catapult thing and some other odds and ends. He's hard to shop for, because he's into his drums and Fortnite, but other than that, he really hides his interests and tries to just "be cool."

5 year old: super excited. Santa called her on Christmas Eve, told her she was on the nice list, an elf interrupted trying to order pizza, and she was on cloud nine. She got a couple CDs, the movie Annie (she went to see it live recently and loved it), a bunch of books, and one of those Crayola light boards. The light board has been in constant use.

You have nieces right? Did they have fun?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2018, 05:45:11 PM »
2 year old. Oblivious to Christmas. Has no ability to control the volume of her voice. She may be part goblin. Got her barbies and random stuff.

4 year old. Extremely excited about Christmas. We have repeatedly explained that Santa clause is made up like captain America but he still keeps believing. Among other things we got him a camera made for kids.

Me. A history of the world told in maps. And a Lego saturn v rocket.

Wife. Smart picture frame that can be updated from an iPhone.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2018, 05:50:16 PM »
All my nieces and nephews are grown or nearly grown now, but we had a big party out in the woods. I've got lots of cousins and friend's kids who are little. Santa was there and we handed out toys. My best friend's kid is 5 and she kept trying to tell people that Santa isn't really Santa because she recognized his voice.

Haha, I love that your kid believes in Santa even though you tell him he's made up. MAGIC IS REAL (when you are 4).

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2018, 06:57:56 AM »
There's a very weird thing about Santa Clause here in Greece that I never fully understood the reason for. Our Santa Clause is exactly the same as Santa Clause, only... he is called Agios Vassilis, which means Saint Basil, alluding to Basil of Caesarea... What makes it even more confusing is that even though he is still portrayed to come from the North Pole, there are also some carrols that talk about him coming from Caesarea, which made me think Caesarea is a place in the North Pole for the longest time when I was little.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2018, 08:41:37 AM »
There's a very weird thing about Santa Clause here in Greece that I never fully understood the reason for. Our Santa Clause is exactly the same as Santa Clause, only... he is called Agios Vassilis, which means Saint Basil, alluding to Basil of Caesarea... What makes it even more confusing is that even though he is still portrayed to come from the North Pole, there are also some carrols that talk about him coming from Caesarea, which made me think Caesarea is a place in the North Pole for the longest time when I was little.

There are a lot of variations of Santa Claus.  It all depends on nationality and culture.

For instance in Poland, they don't call him Santa.  They call him Mikolaj (which is St. Nicholas in English) or Gwiazdor (means Star) in some Polish regions.

In Germany he is called Weihnachtsmann (Christmas Man).

Russia - Ded Moroz (Grandfather Frost)

My kids (4, 4, 3) were happy with their gifts.  Toy monster trucks, a doctors playset, some floor puzzles, race track set.  Got them new bunkbeds.  They were super happy about those because it has a ladder and the top bunk, which didn't come in until after Christmas.  Everyday up to Christmas they would ask about Santa.

Wife got some new clothes and shoes.

I got some movies to add to my DVD/BluRay Collection.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 08:50:26 AM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2018, 01:14:04 PM »
The Glorious Leader said to me a couple days before Christmas "Joulupukki isn't real, you know that right? I didn't say anything before because I thought you believed in him", still not entirely sure what she thought when he came round to hand the presents out.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2018, 01:26:42 PM »
She was probably thinking that when she rules the world she will expose him!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2018, 02:43:21 PM »
Probably

Pezevenk

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2018, 11:30:22 PM »
Happy new year mofos!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2019, 10:51:59 PM »
2 year old. Oblivious to Christmas. Has no ability to control the volume of her voice. She may be part goblin. Got her barbies and random stuff.

4 year old. Extremely excited about Christmas. We have repeatedly explained that Santa clause is made up like captain America but he still keeps believing. Among other things we got him a camera made for kids.

Me. A history of the world told in maps. And a Lego saturn v rocket.

Wife. Smart picture frame that can be updated from an iPhone.

Why would you try to tell him Santa is a fake?

I find it to be a good tool to get my kid to behave. Not eating dinner? Alright, I'm taking a photo of your uneaten dinner to send to Santa. He gets scared, says 'No! No! and eats his dinner very quick

Just being a ratbag? Okay, I guess someone is getting a potato instead of a present. Straightens up pretty quick

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Pezevenk

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2019, 03:36:20 AM »
Yayyy it's snowing!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)