Air flights times?

• 8 Replies
Air flights times?
« on: December 21, 2018, 02:35:04 AM »
First of all, im not here to start ww52, i do not care if the earth is round or flat, but i did go down the youtube flat earth wormhole for a few hours as it intrigued me. And one of the things that raised my eyebrows is the map of a 'flat earth'

So im from Australia and what caught my attention of the flat earth map is how much further a direct line from Sydney to Chile is than a direct line from Sydney to London.

With using flightcentre.com, If i wanted to go from Sydney to London its roughly a 23 hour flight (with 1 stop)
and if i wanted to go from Sydney to Chile its roughly a 17 hour flight (with 1 stop)
But the flat earth map shows Chile is further away than from Sydney than London.

Now i could spend countless hours trying to find the answer on why, but id prefer to hear someones answer directly on here as im assuming most people on here have.

Any response will be greatly appreciated!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Air flights times?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 03:51:15 AM »
First of all, im not here to start ww52, i do not care if the earth is round or flat, but i did go down the youtube flat earth wormhole for a few hours as it intrigued me. And one of the things that raised my eyebrows is the map of a 'flat earth'

So im from Australia and what caught my attention of the flat earth map is how much further a direct line from Sydney to Chile is than a direct line from Sydney to London.

With using flightcentre.com, If i wanted to go from Sydney to London its roughly a 23 hour flight (with 1 stop)
and if i wanted to go from Sydney to Chile its roughly a 17 hour flight (with 1 stop)
But the flat earth map shows Chile is further away than from Sydney than London.

Now i could spend countless hours trying to find the answer on why, but id prefer to hear someones answer directly on here as im assuming most people on here have.

I can add to the confusion but not solve it:
The long haul: Here’s what to expect on board Australia’s longest flight
AT 17 hours, the new direct service to London is the longest single flight you can take from Australia.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Straight from Perth to London, 14,498 kilometres, with absolutely no breaks.
And
Non-Stop flight duration from SYD to SCL is 12 hours 30 minutes (Operated by LAN Airlines)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • All of us are versus me myself, balanced.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 02:54:23 AM »

Wellcome.

There is some aircraft companies claim they go between some cities less than reality. Why do they do this? They have different reasons for do that and once, dishonest trading.

A radar site uses many sources and one of them is "estimate". This routes depends on knowledge gathered by aircrafts, towers and aircraft companies. Some airlines like Qantas claim impossible routes then radar sites take them in the account. But these paths were never existed.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74179.msg2019488#msg2019488
People Funded By Gates Criminal Foundation

t= 4:28

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 01:02:34 AM »

Wellcome.

There is some aircraft companies claim they go between some cities less than reality. Why do they do this? They have different reasons for do that and once, dishonest trading.

A radar site uses many sources and one of them is "estimate". This routes depends on knowledge gathered by aircrafts, towers and aircraft companies. Some airlines like Qantas claim impossible routes then radar sites take them in the account. But these paths were never existed.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74179.msg2019488#msg2019488

thank you very much for your response. i found that thread very interesting

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 11:17:26 AM »

Which map are you using, there is no map that shows the earth to be flat because there are no resources to produce one?

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 04:14:00 PM »

Which map are you using, there is no map that shows the earth to be flat because there are no resources to produce one?

this one, ive seen this one is the map as most people that believe in flat earth to be.
https://img.purch.com/w/660/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzEwMS84NTMvb3JpZ2luYWwvZmxhdC1lYXJ0aC1tYXAuanBn

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2018, 02:02:28 AM »

this one, ive seen this one is the map as most people that believe in flat earth to be.
https://img.purch.com/w/660/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzEwMS84NTMvb3JpZ2luYWwvZmxhdC1lYXJ0aC1tYXAuanBn
Seriously, distances are wrong.  That is not a map, needs countries and places showing.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 05:29:16 AM »
South Polar Centered Flat Earth.
TRY: (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

faded mike

• new world
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 10:45:04 PM »
Whats the consensus on portals? Noneuclidian portals, of course...?
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy