30 second post warning

• 3 Replies

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
30 second post warning
« on: December 13, 2018, 12:36:57 PM »
I've gotten 2 post warnings in the post 10 minutes about posting within 30 seconds. The first came after my first post following login and reading the werepenguin thread. The second was attempting to post in the Bush thread after the penguin post.

I'm fairly certain the 2nd post was more than 30 seconds following because I'm using a phone and typing takes a while on the things. Did something get tinkered with?
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
Re: 30 second post warning
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 01:26:20 PM »
No, SMF has simply chosen you as a target today. Happens to me frequently, too. I think of it almost like when someone has a crush in first grade and they kick the target or their affection in the shins. SMF likes you.  :-*

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 01:34:32 PM »
Fair enough. It did seem to resolve itself the longer I was logged on this session.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

NotSoSkeptical

• HAL 9000 is my friend.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 09:57:32 AM »
SMF is retarded.  And I mean that in the most derogatory way you can think of. 

I'll be shocked if it doesn't give me the you posted in the last 30 seconds on this post.  (It didn't I'm shocked)

And for reference the time you click post isn't where the 30 seconds comes into factor, it's the time from when you last clicked post and the time you click any type of Reply Feature.  So if you posted and click reply within 30 seconds it blocks you.  Even if it takes you 3 minutes to type the post out.
Eternal rest grant to him, O Lord; and let light perpetual shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

RAB.