Scientists and the .....!

• 137 Replies
Re: Scientists and the .....!
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2018, 11:49:14 AM »

• The Qur’an is the entire book of the revelations sent down by Allah (SWT) to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) over his 23 years of prophethood.

• The Qur’an is “the last heavenly book.”

• The Qur’an is “the word of Allah” which is also known as “Kitabullah: the book of Allah”; Furqan; Tanzil (that which is sent down); Mushaf (the manuscript bound between two boards, written book); Kitab (Book); Nur (Divine light); Dhikr (remembrance) and “Umm-ul Kitab” (Mother of the books).

• The Qur’an was sent down on 4 essences:

1. Tawhid (The existence and unity of Allah)

2. Nubuwwah (Prophethood)

3. Hashr (resurrection) and justice

4. Ubudiyyah (servitude and worship)

• The Qur’an, being the word of Allah (SWT), is a book that explains the unique existence, reality, attributes, names and actions of Allah which differentiate Him from His creatures.

• The Qur’an, being the hard evidence and the clear interpreter of the existence and the unity of Allah (SWT), is “the Book of Hidayah” (The Book of Guidance) that defines Allah to His servants.

• The Qur’an is “The Book of Sharia” (law) that provides all kinds of social, economic, judicial, administrative, civil and ethic orders in the society through Divine Commands.

• The Qur’an is “A Miraculous Wisdom Book” in which any science sought for may be found, and it is also an essential book with which the people of wisdom can never be sated.

• The Qur’an is “The Book of Prayer” that brings man closer to Merciful Allah (SWT), gives peace to the soul and acts as the interpreter to the desires and wishes of man.

• The Qur’an is “The Book of Reflection” that convinces man to reflect upon the reason for his creation; on this world and the hereafter;  on paradise and hell; on the wisdom and the reality of each creature in the universe, and on the attributes and the names of Allah that are seen in the universe.

• The Qur’an is “A Treasure of Miracles” in terms of its wondrous qualities, such as its eloquence; the fact that it does not bore its listeners and readers though they read and listen over and over again; its not being distorted in any way; its being easily memorised; the fact that its freshness is preserved; that it addresses those in each century and of every level of understanding, informing about the past and the future and being impossible to be imitated.

• The Qur’an is “The Greatest Miracle of the Last Prophet, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).”

• The Qur’an is in Arabic and contains 30 sections (ajza), 114 chapters (surahs) and 6666 verses (ayahs).

• Revelation of the Qur’anic verses started on the 16th night of the month of Ramadan in the year 610, and ended on the 9th day of the month of Dhil Hijjah in 632. It was revealed section by section during those 23 years.

• The first ayah of the Qur’an to be revealed was the first verse of “Suratu’l Alaq” and the last one to be revealed was the 3rd verse of “Suratu’l Ma’idah”.

• 86 of the Qur’anic Suras were revealed during the Meccan period; 28 of them were revealed during the Medinan period.

• The Qur’an starts with “Suratu’l Fatiha”, and ends with Suratu’n Nas.”

• The longest surah of the Glorious Qur’an is “Suratu’l Baqara” (286 verses) and the shortest one is “Suratu’l Kawthar” (3 verses).

• The Qur’an was compiled into book form during the caliphate of Abu Bakr (ra) and then during the caliphate of Osman (ra), it was checked, copied and sent out to the important cities of the Muslim world.
The Difference Between the Bible & the Quran - Ahmed ...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2018, 01:25:41 AM »
Uhh, still waiting for a yes or no. I don't care about the Koran. Am I an 'enemy of Islam'?

What punishment do I deserve if so?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2018, 01:58:39 AM »
If you are a good human, whether you deny the quran or not, but you can go the heaven. Perhaps yasoooo does not to admit it to say, but this man can do.  :)

39/61. And God will save those who maintained righteousness to their place of salvation. No harm will touch them, nor will they grieve.

Do you see anything mention islam or quran here? It is completely relevant with good morality. And some others too. Look these people are exceptions.

7/159. Among the people of Moses is a community that guides by truth, and thereby does justice.

3/75. Among the People of the Book is he, who, if you entrust him with a heap of gold, he will give it back to you. And among them is he, who, if you entrust him with a single coin, he will not give it back to you, unless you keep after him. That is because they say, “We are under no obligation towards the gentiles.” They tell lies about God, and they know it.

5/66. Had they observed the Torah, and the Gospel, and what was revealed to them from their Lord, they would have consumed amply from above them, and from beneath their feet. Among them is a moderate community, but evil is what many of them are doing.

5/82. You will find that the people most hostile towards the believers are the Jews and the polytheists. And you will find that the nearest in affection towards the believers are those who say, “We are Christians.” That is because among them are priests and monks, and they are not arrogant.

And I think the last one describes what you need and what God means:

5/69. Those who believe, and the Jews, and the Sabians, and the Christianswhoever believes in God and the Last Day, and does what is rightthey have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.

The main criteria: Being either muslim, or jew, or sabian or christian. With this condition, has to believe God and day of judgement. This is main criteria but many verses mention having good morality both muslims and others so that we can add them "having good morality" depends on upper verses. This verse mention it as "does what is right".

For example, rabinoz is not a good man "does not what is right" so can not go the heaven. Not because of christian, but because of a bad man.

You are generally doing what is right, so that whether you are a christian but this verse gives you a right to go the heaven. I hope you does. Actually you have more chance to go the heaven than more of us all, because islam directs many orders to muslims those have to be done. Inother say, "good morality" is not enough for a muslim, he has many tasks. But for a christian, believing God and Judgement day with having good morality seems enough.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2018, 11:31:52 AM »
Thanks wise. I never understood the 'us vs them' mentity of the Abrahamic faiths myself. My wife was told by Muslim friends that if she dies a non Muslim, Allah would poke her eyes out or something. I'm of the Christian faith and I know plenty of people who have such good, big hearts that devote their lives to helping others it's weird when people like yasoooo generally say these people will essentially burn in hell fire

Although I antagonise yasoooo a bit it is only because of his robotic like behaviour and his seemingly intolerance to anyone who does not believe like him. He seems to think copy/pasting here makes him a good Muslim spreading the word. Unfortunately his tactic puts a lot of people off. I hope he can learn from your example wise.  Just being a good person can be enough for people to take notice.

I wish yasoooo would actually talk to us as if he was a real human and someone who took an interest in us as people. Someone who could talk about anything. He might find people are more receptive talking with a friend than talking to a drone.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2018, 11:20:47 PM »
Is it true that all the kuffaar, even if their morals are good and they do not harm anyone, will enter Hell?

Praise be to Allaah.

You should note that all the kaafirs who hear the message of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and do not enter Islam will go to Hell. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur’aan and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikoon will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures”

[al-Bayyinah 98:6]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, no one of this nation, Jew or Christian, hears of me then dies without having believed in that with which I was sent, but he will be one of the people of the Fire.” Narrated by Muslim, 153.

The point is not whether their morals are good, rather the point is whether they submit to Allaah and obey his commands. Do you not see the Magians [Zoroastrians] or the Buddhists, for example, who worship fire or idols instead of Allaah, and they do not worship Allaah or submit to Him alone, and the Christians who say that God has a son, and other mushriks (those who associate others with Allaah). They are being ill-mannered towards Allaah, and insulting and reviling Him. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah says, ‘The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He will not remake me as He made me at first - and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: Allaah has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me.’” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4974.

So how can their morals be good when they are so ill-mannered towards Allaah, even though Allaah has given them hearing and sight, and has made everything easy for them, and has sent His Messengers to them and revealed His Books to them, and bestowed His blessings upon them, so it is His right that they should thank Him and not be ungrateful to Him or disbelieve in Him. If they do not do that then they deserve His punishment and wrath. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and your Lord treats no one with injustice”

[al-Kahf 18:49]
Why will non Muslims go to hell if Allah made them non ...

هل يدخل الكافر الى الجنة بأعماله الصالحة ؟ | محاضرات د.ذاكر نايك ...

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2018, 11:21:37 PM »
The ears tame this animal to become a good man
must be followed Islam

1. Close Relationship with the Creator
At the core of Islam is the focus of an individual's personal relationship with God, their Creator. It encourages a believer to have sustained awareness of God which is a key to lasting happiness.

Islam teaches that God is the source of peace. By focusing on this important relationship and following God's guidance, believers will be able to acquire inner peace and tranquillity. Seeking lasting happiness through other means, such as following one's desires or the accumulation of material possessions, will never fill the void we have. This need can only be filled with the awareness of God.

True contentment is found in acknowledging and obeying the Creator: "Truly, in remembering God do hearts find rest." Quran 13:28

The primary reason for this close relationship is that Muslims have a direct connection with their Creator. There is no intermediary, such as praying to, or through, others, in worshipping God.
2. Positive Outlook on Life
Islam gives a person a clear perspective on the events that happen in their life, both good and bad, as they are, in fact, tests from God. It encourages a person to understand events in the context of the overall purpose of life, which is to acknowledge God and obey Him. He created humans with intellect and free will to test them as to who will wilfully choose to follow His guidance. This life is an ultimate testing ground and although we cannot control everything that happens to us, we can control how we react. Islam encourages a person to focus on what is in their control, to be grateful to God for blessings, and to be patient during hardships. Patience or gratitude - this is the formula for a happy life.

Islam encourages the believer to remain free from the extremes of worldly happiness that may cause one to forget God, and the extremes of sadness that may cause one to lose hope and blame God. By not being overly attached to the material world, a Muslim is empowered not only to better handle any calamities, but to be beneficial and generous to society. This leads to a more balanced and optimistic outlook on life.
3. Pure and Clear Concept of God
Unlike other religions, Islam is not named after its founder or the community of its birth. Islam is an attributive title that signifies obedience to God, the Creator of the Universe. One of its main beauties is that it acknowledges the complete perfection, greatness and uniqueness of God with absolutely no compromises. This is reflected in Islam's pure teachings of the attributes of God.

God is One and Unique:

God has no partners, no equals and no rivals.
God has no father, mother, sons, daughters or wives.
God alone is worthy of all worship.

God is the All-Powerful:

God has full authority and power over all things.
Obedience to God does not increase His Power, nor does disobedience decrease His power.

God is the Most High:

There is nothing above or comparable to God.
The attributes of God do not resemble that of His creation.
No part of God is present in anyone or anything.

God is Perfect:

God does not have any human limitations, such as resting on the seventh day after He created the universe.
God always maintains attributes of perfection and does not do anything to compromise this perfection such as "becoming a man" as claimed by other religions. God does not do ungodly acts, so if God became man and took on human attributes, he would, necessarily, no longer be God.

4. Emphasises Both Evidence and Faith
Islam is a religion in which faith is based on clear proof. It encourages people to use their God given intelligence to think and ponder over their life and the universe. Although this life is a test, God has provided sufficient signs and guidance to people who are open-minded and sincere to be able to acknowledge the truth.
"We (God) have certainly sent down Signs that make things clear: and God guides whom He wills to the straight path."Quran 24:46
Unlike other religions, there are many clear proofs, signs and miracles that the book of Islam, The Quran, is from God.

The Quran:

Is free from any errors or contradictions, despite it being revealed over a period of 23 years.
Is preserved, word-for-word, since it was revealed in its original Arabic language, unlike other scriptures which have been distorted, changed or lost.
Contains a simple, pure and universal message that has a profound effect on all those who are sincerely searching for the truth.
Contains a unique and inimitable style of language that is universally known as the pinnacle of Arabic eloquence and linguistic beauty - yet the Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who was known to be illiterate.
Contains many amazing scientific facts which have only been discovered recently, despite being revealed over 1400 years ago.

The most rational explanation for the many unique and miraculous aspects of the Quran is that it cannot be from other than God.
5. Forgiveness of Sins
Islam encourages a balance between hope in God's mercy and fear of His punishment - both of which are required to lead a positive and humble life.

We are born sinless but have the free will to commit sins. God created us and knows we are imperfect and commit sins, but the key is how we react to committing those mistakes.
"Do not despair of God's mercy; He will forgive you of all your sins."Quran 39:53
Islam teaches that God is the Most Merciful and will forgive and pardon those who sincerely want to repent. The beautiful steps for repentance include being sincere, remorseful, refraining from committing the sin as well as having the intention not to repeat it. Islam encourages a continuous process of self-development and self-purification. This process happens directly between the individual and God - there is no need for sins to be shared or "confessed" to a righteous person/priest. Furthermore, God does not need to sacrifice himself to forgive sins, nor is anyone "born into sin".
6. Accountability and Ultimate Justice
Islam teaches that God is the Most Just and that each person will be held responsible for their own actions on the Day of Judgement. Each person is accountable, as they have freedom of choice and intelligence to discern between right and wrong.

It is an absolute demand of justice that there be a Day of Judgement where every person is rewarded or punished, otherwise life would be unjust as not everyone receives true justice in this world.

Islam teaches that ultimately we will be judged for how well we fulfilled our responsibilities and exercised our free will. We will be judged by God, the All Knowing and All Wise, who knows and sees everything we do. This encourages a more harmonious society and gives people contentment knowing that justice will ultimately prevail.
7. Practical and Balanced Way of Life
Islam provides the right balance between faith and action, as both are required for a stable life. It provides guidance for all situations and circumstances. It is a practical religion with practical acts of worship that are designed to fulfil the spiritual, physical, psychological and social needs of people.

Examples of practical acts of worship that have numerous benefits include:

The five daily prayers - Enriches the soul by satisfying the spiritual need of being in regular contact with God (especially in today's busy lifestyle); makes one humble by bowing and prostrating to God; removes any barriers/pride/racism between believers praying in congregation; helps one refrain from committing sins given the person stands regularly before God.
The obligatory charity - Purifies a person from selfishness; encourages empathy to the poor; reminds one of the blessings of God; helps reduce poverty; bridges the gap between rich and poor.
The fasting in Ramadan - Promotes spiritual self-purification, self-restraint and growth; scientifically proven health benefits; empathy and awareness of those less fortunate; trains people to acquire the habit of obeying God.
The pilgrimage - Unites people of every colour, race, status and nationality, as pilgrims wear simple and similar clothing, while performing a range of good deeds in congregation.

Given that Islam is from God, every command found in the religion is ultimately good and beneficial to the individual and society when practised correctly. Quranic examples include being honest, forgiving, truthful, kind to one's wife, patient, fair, moderate, modest, sincere, and respecting parents, family and the elderly. There are also many principles in the teachings of Islam that prevent or reduce many of the individual and social ills facing the world today.
8. Universal and Timeless Message
Islam has a message that applies to all people at all times, from the creation of Adam up until the Day of Judgement. It is applicable today as it always has been.

God is accessible to everyone. People may distinguish themselves and earn God's favour through belief and righteous actions only - not through race, wealth, gender, nationality or social class.
Conclusion
Islam's timeless and beautiful message is the same message of all Prophets, including Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all). They all called their people to "Submit to the One True God" which, in Arabic, means to become a "Muslim". This submission to God enables one to fulfil the purpose of life by acknowledging the greatness of God and sincerely worshipping him alone. In doing so, one will acquire the countless benefits of Islam mentioned above.

مسيحي يطلب من د ذاكر نايك دليلا على أن الإسلام صحيح ...

لماذا الدين موجود ؟ و لماذا نحتاج إليه ؟ ذاكر نايك يجيب . - YouTube

ما تقوله عن الاسلام يقوله المسيحين واليهود عن اديانهم - مالف ...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2019, 03:09:49 PM »
So what you are saying yasoooo essentially is, you could have the most wonderful, charitable, loving human being who devotes his life to God but is not a Muslim. This is the nicest person who would ever meet.

Anyway, he runs into yourself (yasoooo) and you tell him about your interpretation of Islam. He gives you the time of day but ultimately doesn't change his own faith. Had this person not met you he would surely have gone to Heaven. But because he met you and doesn't submit to Islam, he goes to Hell instead.

Do you enjoy helping send people to Hell that would have otherwise gone to Heaven yasoooo? Do you enjoy doing the work of Satan?

Honestly yasoooo what business is it of yours what others believe or how they choose to live their life?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2019, 11:01:52 PM »
He has a style saying everything but meaning nothing, or confusing. I said all what you need. What I wrote as a few paragraph, those all you need to know. People can think different but this is not what God say. According to them everybody is kafeer except ehemselves. They are blaming also other muslims to being infidels.

I have meeted people like yasooo years ago. I have discussed them many times, many many times. It was almost impossible change their minds. Some of them was entered ISIS or Jaise of Islam something groups. Most of them has been killed in Syria, that nobody know their graveyard.

I have warned people like yasooo but after a while I gave up to do this. Because it doesn't work at all but only takes their hate on me. I have already enough number of opponents, no need more. So that I have wrote to you only.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2019, 11:21:43 PM »
He has a style saying everything but meaning nothing, or confusing. I said all what you need. What I wrote as a few paragraph, those all you need to know. People can think different but this is not what God say. According to them everybody is kafeer except ehemselves. They are blaming also other muslims to being infidels.

I have meeted people like yasooo years ago. I have discussed them many times, many many times. It was almost impossible change their minds. Some of them was entered ISIS or Jaise of Islam something groups. Most of them has been killed in Syria, that nobody know their graveyard.

I have warned people like yasooo but after a while I gave up to do this. Because it doesn't work at all but only takes their hate on me. I have already enough number of opponents, no need more. So that I have wrote to you only.

Thanks wise. You are a credit to your faith and it is from people like you that give me a respect of Islam despite what western media and politicians try to insinuate. I will give up trying to ask yasoooo anything or reading anything he has to say. He is simply a drone spouting hatred and intolerance for any person that does not think the same he does.

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2019, 11:36:56 PM »

Thanks wise. You are a credit to your faith and it is from people like you that give me a respect of Islam despite what western media and politicians try to insinuate. I will give up trying to ask yasoooo anything or reading anything he has to say. He is simply a drone spouting hatred and intolerance for any person that does not think the same he does.

I want to show you two verses in quran.

5/69. Those who believe, and the Jews, and the Sabians, and the Christians—whoever believes in God and the Last Day, and does what is right—they have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.

47/4 So when you meet those who disbelieve , strike  necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either favor afterwards or ransom until the war lays down its burdens.

So,

In one hand God gives them a possiblity being have no fear; on the other hand order muslims to strike their necks. So, if we strike their necks, how they be have no fear?. Because first one is a general rule and the second one only valids in a battle.

But people like yasooo thinks only second one then their reaction is like this: "God ordered me to strike necks of infidels. So I have to do this. So others who deny this verse aren't muslim. So others are not muslim who deny this verse. So that I can strike  their necks too, because of denying the order of God". This is what they exactly think.

They haven't get anything about what God means.

My grandfather was a shaikh. I know the main soul of islam. They have some shaiks too. But the general stream of islamic scholars are in same mind with me. Those about 99%. And 1% of scholars are thinking like yasooo, but as you intend it, maybe some westerners are provocating or encouraging them to talk like this hate speeches. this is because they are easily deceived. if we do some research, we can easily find that most of them are back in terms of ignorance and intelligence. I've never seen a professor speak like yasooo, and you can't see it too. they also reject school. they don't even vote. then one day they disappear for a reason. either someone kills them, or they go to jail for killing someone, or they are killed in jihad somewhere. none of this is what god wants. Is such a ridiculous religion? That's exactly what some Westerners want us to think. they tried it in Syria, and they failed.

it is impossible for something such a nonsense to succeed, but even so they do not give up to do it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2019, 10:45:58 AM »

The  prophet  Muhammad peace be upon him
    after the mission
    a prophet and a messenger does not speak on his own, but a revelation from God through Gabriel so what he says or does Mohammed is amazing facts and things said about it will occur in the future have occurred, therefore, make all recognized

Islam
    Religion of the final
    And the law of God
    In the ground for people
    God says in the Holy Qur'an
    3.. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.
    Surah Al-Ma'idah

Narated By 'Aisha : (The mother of the faithful believers) The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good dreams which came true like bright day light, and then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him. He used to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days before his desire to see his family. He used to take with him the journey food for the stay and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?'

Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous.' (96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, Cover me! Cover me! They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your Kith and kin, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones." Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?"

Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah Al-Ansari while talking about the period of pause in revelation reporting the speech of the Prophet "While I was walking, all of a sudden I heard a voice from the sky. I looked up and saw the same angel who had visited me at the cave of Hira' sitting on a chair between the sky and the earth. I got afraid of him and came back home and said, 'Wrap me (in blankets).' And then Allah revealed the following Holy Verses (of Quran): 'O you (i.e. Muhammad)! wrapped up in garments!' Arise and warn (the people against Allah's Punishment),... up to 'and desert the idols.' (74.1-5) After this the revelation started coming strongly, frequently and regularly."

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Revelation, Hadith Number:3, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr

so

Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam

Different teams

Shiites and other

The Christian and Jewish (Zionist)
this
The basis of terrorism in the world

Jihad is Completely different
Yes, my dear brother
This is a good question.

- At the beginning of the Islamic Dawa
There is no fighting
Peaceful invitation to the oneness of God

Legislation to fight
Came after an polytheists attack
On the blood and symptoms and Muslim money

Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

If people dont use Qur'an for their purpose and maintain exactly, then it offer only peace, nothing else.

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

The True Message of Islam youtube

Terrorism and Jihad YouTube

\

In this matter
    Clear as the sun
    For the Muslim and non-Muslim
    This fundamental rule

86. But those who disbelieved and belied Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they shall be the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

allah says in the Holy Qur'an

157. Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad ) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16) , - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibat [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad ), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur'an) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful .
    Surah Al-A'raf

From Abu Hurayrah, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, he said, "and that the soul of Muhammad in his hand, does not listen to me one of this nation a Jew, or Christian, then die not believe in Him who sent it, but it was the owners of the fire."

This is something completely for granted

33. We know indeed the grief which their words cause you (O Muhammad ): it is not you that they deny, but it is the Verses (the Qur'an) of Allah that the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) deny.

Surah Al-An'am

Dear brother
    You are a very good person in this life

You are not a Muslim

So do not understand the issue correctly

In the past
    Any person who believes in the message of the prophets beginning from Adam, peace be upon him to Jesus, peace be upon him
    And died on the faith
    His place in paradise in the afterlife
    Jewish - Christian - Alsabion and So on

Now

Message of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
    Since 1434 to now

Any person on the face of the earth does not believe in the message of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

Jewish - Christian - or any other religion

Has no place in paradise in the afterlife
    If he died on the denial of Islam

This is a sure foundation and evidence from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of God

Key of Paradise
    No god but Allah - Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

-"...He that chooses a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted of him and in the world to come, he will be one of the lost..."

- Qur'an (3:85)

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2019, 10:47:50 AM »
  also

This easy
    Do you remember the story of the prophet Moses, peace be upon him?

72. And (remember) when you killed a man and fell into dispute among yourselves as to the crime. But Allah brought forth that which you were hiding.

73. So We said: "Strike him (the dead man) with a piece of it (the cow)." Thus Allah brings the dead to life and shows you His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) so that you may understand.

74. Then, after that, your hearts were hardened and became as stones or even worse in hardness. And indeed, there are stones out of which rivers gush forth, and indeed, there are of them (stones) which split asunder so that water flows from them, and indeed, there are of them (stones) which fall down for fear of Allah. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
    Surah Al-Baqarah

The murderer had his supporters who wanted to hide his crime, and hence began accusing different people. But Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) willed that the criminal should be brought to book, and appointed a miraculous way of identifying him -- that is, the dead body of the murdered man should be touched with a part of the flesh of the sacrificial cow. When this was done, the dead man came back to life, announced the name of his murderer, and died again.

This miraculous event is a manifestation of the omnipotence of Allah (سبحانه وتعالى), and Holy Qur'an presents it as an argument against those who deny the Resurrection of the dead for the Last Judgment. Verse 73 says that this precedent should induce people to make use of their reason, and see that what has happened in a past instance can as easily happen in a future instance.

With regard to this event one may ask as to why Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) made the resurrection of the dead man depend upon his being touched with a part of flesh when he had the power to bring the man back to life without the intervention of any such device; or, one may ask as to why the dead man should have been brought back to life when the name of the murderer could have been revealed even otherwise. In answer to this, we shall say that Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) is omnipotent, and does not act under any kind of compulsion, but that all His actions proceed from His all-embracing wisdom. Moreover, it is He alone who knows, and can know, the raison d'etre of what He does. The Shari'ah does not oblige us to discover the raison d'etre of each and every divine act, nor is it necessary or possible that we should be able to comprehend the raison d'etre in each case. The best way in such a case is to accept what Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) or the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسل) has said, and to keep quiet.

Let us say a word about the arrangement and sequence of the events. Verse 72 relates how a man was murdered, and how people started accusing each other. This is the beginning of the story which has been related earlier in Verses 67-71.

This chronological order has not been preserved in the narration, but inverted, and this re-arrangement has a subtle significance. This long section of the Surah (Chapter) has been dealing with the transgressions of the Israelites, and this is just what the Holy Qur'an intends to bring out in narrating different stories, the narrating of stories not being an object in itself here. The present story is meant to show two misdeeds - firstly, committing a murder and then trying to hide it; secondly, raising uncalled-for objections to divine commandments. If the chronological order had been kept up, the readers would have supposed that it was only the first of these that was really intended, while the second was added only by way of completing the story. The present arrangement clearly shows that both the misdeeds have been equally emphasized.

In this incident the statement of the murdered man was considered evidence for condemning the murderer, because Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) had informed Sayyidna Musa (عليه السلام) through revelation that the man would, on coming back to life, speak the truth. Otherwise, one cannot be declared as being guilty of murder without proper evidence, the rules - of which have been laid down by the Shari'ah. (Ma'ariful Qur'an)

\\\\

You do not know already

Or you know and do not want to listen

Insubordination only

But believe me

You will only benefit the loss of your life

The qoran is as clear as the sun in the sky

We Muslims do not celebrate indiscriminately

But according to the Koran and the Hadith

We do not drink alcohol and commit adultery on the day of celebration

You want to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ
peace be upon him

The teachings of the true gospel must be applied

And the commandments first

These will lead you to the truth and islam directly
allah guided you

هل يؤمن النصارى واليهود بألانبياء مثل المسلمين ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

نادر جداً - محمد علي كلاي و درس في فن الدعوة

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2019, 11:07:24 PM »
Industrialist John Hammond and his bioengineering company, InGen, have created a theme park featuring cloned dinosaurs and prehistoric plants, called Jurassic Park, on Isla Nublar, a Costa Rican island. After a dinosaur handler is killed by a Velociraptor, the park's investors, represented by lawyer Donald Gennaro, demand that experts visit the park and certify it is safe. To perform the inspection, Gennaro invites mathematician and chaos theorist Ian Malcolm, while Hammond invites paleontologist Dr. Alan Grant and paleobotanist Dr. Ellie Sattler. Upon arrival, the group is shocked to see a live Brachiosaurus.

At the park's visitor center, the group learns the cloning was accomplished by extracting dinosaur DNA from mosquitoes preserved in amber. DNA from frogs was used to fill in gaps in the dinosaurs' genome. To prevent breeding, all the dinosaurs were made female. Malcolm scoffs at the idea, saying it will inevitably break down. The group witnesses the hatching of a baby Velociraptor and visits the raptor enclosure. At lunch, the group debates the ethics of cloning and the creation of the park. Malcolm gives a harsh warning about the implications of genetic engineering.

The group is joined by Hammond's grandchildren, Tim and Lex, for a tour of the park, while Hammond oversees the tour from the park's control room. The tour does not go as planned. Most of the dinosaurs fail to appear and the group encounters a sick Triceratops. It is cut short as a tropical storm approaches Isla Nublar. Most park employees leave for the mainland on a boat, while the visitors return to their electric tour vehicles. Sattler stays behind with the park's veterinarian to study the Triceratops.

Jurassic Park's lead computer programmer, Dennis Nedry, has been bribed by Dodgson, a man working for Hammond's corporate rival, to steal fertilized dinosaur embryos. Nedry deactivates the park's security system to gain access to the embryo storage room and puts the stolen embryos inside a canister disguised as a shaving cream bottle. The power goes out, stalling the tour vehicles. Most of the park's electric fences are deactivated, allowing the Tyrannosaurus rex to escape and attack the group. Grant and Hammond's grandchildren survive. The Tyrannosaurus injures Malcolm and devours Gennaro. While taking the embryos to the island's dock, Nedry becomes lost in the rain, crashes his Jeep Wrangler, and is killed by a Dilophosaurus.

Sattler helps the park's game warden, Robert Muldoon, search for survivors. They find only Malcolm before the Tyrannosaurus returns. Grant, Tim, and Lex take shelter in a treetop. They later discover broken dinosaur egg shells. Grant concludes the dinosaurs have been breeding. This occurred because their frog DNA—West African bullfrogs can change their sex in a single-sex environment, allowing the dinosaurs to do so as well, proving Malcolm right.

Unable to decipher Nedry's code to reactivate the security system, Hammond and the park's chief engineer Ray Arnold reboot the park's system. The group shuts down the park's grid and retreats to an emergency bunker, while Arnold heads to a maintenance shed to complete the rebooting process. When Arnold fails to return, Sattler and Muldoon head to the shed. They discover the shutdown has deactivated the remaining fences and released the Velociraptors. Muldoon distracts the raptors, while Sattler goes to turn the power back on, before being attacked by a raptor and discovering Arnold's severed arm. Muldoon is caught off guard and killed by the other two raptors.

After encountering a Brachiosaurus and narrowly escaping the Tyrannosaurus during a Gallimimus stampede, Grant, Tim, and Lex reach the visitor center. Grant heads out to look for Sattler, leaving Tim (who was injured while scaling one of the fences) and Lex inside. They are pursued by the raptors in an industrial kitchen but escape and join Grant and Sattler. Lex restores full power from the control room, allowing them to call Hammond, who in turn calls for help. Grant, Tim, Lex, and Sattler are cornered by the raptors, but they escape when the Tyrannosaurus suddenly appears and kills the raptors. Hammond arrives in a jeep with Malcolm, and the survivors board a helicopter to leave the island.

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2019, 10:22:22 AM »
The Ocean

The Quran uses imagery to covey its deep meanings, here it describes the state of the unbelievers as:

“Darkness out in a deep ocean which is covered by waves, above which are waves, above which are clouds, layers of darkness, one upon the other. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. Those God gives no light to, they have no light.” (Quran 24:40)

It is commonly thought that waves only occur on the surface of the ocean. However oceanographers have discovered that there are internal waves that take place below the surface of the ocean. These waves are invisible to the human eye, and can only be detected by specialist equipment[8]. The Quran mentions darkness in a deep ocean above which are waves, above which are waves, then clouds above that.

This description is not only remarkable because it describes the internal waves in the ocean, but also because it describes darkness deep in the ocean. A human being can dive no more than 70 metres without breathing equipment. Light is present at that depth, but if we go down 1000 metres it is completely dark[9]. 1400 years ago there were no submarines or specialist equipment to discover internal waves or the darkness deep inside the oceans.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2019, 12:46:50 PM »
A rather odd thing has occurred in the life of nerdy high school student Peter Parker: after being bitten by a genetically modified spider, his body chemistry is altered mutagenically. He can now scale walls and ceilings, he has superhuman strength and super-fast reflexes, and he develops a precognitive sense that warns him of approaching danger. Adopting the name Spider-Man, Peter first uses his newfound powers to make money, but after his uncle is murdered at the hands of a criminal Peter failed to stop, he swears to use his powers to fight the evil that killed his uncle. At the same time, scientist and businessman Norman Osborn, after exposure to an experimental nerve gas, develops an alternate personality himself: the super-strong, psychotic Green Goblin! Peter Parker must now juggle three things in his life: his new job at a local newspaper under a perpetually on-edge employer, his battle against the evil Green Goblin, and his fight to win the affections of beautiful classmate Mary Jane Watson, against none other than his best friend Harry Osborn, son of Norman Osborn!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2019, 11:06:55 PM »
A rather odd thing has occurred in the life of nerdy high school student Peter Parker: after being bitten by a genetically modified spider, his body chemistry is altered mutagenically. He can now scale walls and ceilings, he has superhuman strength and super-fast reflexes, and he develops a precognitive sense that warns him of approaching danger. Adopting the name Spider-Man, Peter first uses his newfound powers to make money, but after his uncle is murdered at the hands of a criminal Peter failed to stop, he swears to use his powers to fight the evil that killed his uncle. At the same time, scientist and businessman Norman Osborn, after exposure to an experimental nerve gas, develops an alternate personality himself: the super-strong, psychotic Green Goblin! Peter Parker must now juggle three things in his life: his new job at a local newspaper under a perpetually on-edge employer, his battle against the evil Green Goblin, and his fight to win the affections of beautiful classmate Mary Jane Watson, against none other than his best friend Harry Osborn, son of Norman Osborn!

The upper one was from Jurassic park. And this is froum Spiderman. I think you are trying to tell us something. ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2019, 11:17:43 PM »
IMPORTANT ! CAUTION ! ALERT ! IMPORTANT ! DANGER OF DEATH !

There is a term in islam that I think most of you heard it earlier, as "jihad".

Jihad is two way in islam:

1- Scientific jihad: Aims to teach other people something. With this way tries to convert everybody to islam.
2- Phsical jihad: Aims to fight others till they accept the islam.

We define both category men as "jihadist". In this regard, there is not a difference between a scientific jihadist and phsical jihadist, categorically.

Scientific jihadist and Phsical jihadist can turn themselves when required. If a Scientific jihadist decides its way does not work, so he can change his way to phsical jihad. Opposite is generally impossible, because Phsical jihadist are generally low educated and low IQ'ed men can not turn a scientific jihadist. But if a Scientific jihadist turns a phsical jihadist so it can come back because of they are actually educated and have high IQ, oppositely other phsical jihadists. So;

During the Scientific jihadist talks about islam, quran and traditions, he is harmless. But you can not trust him at all. Because there is always a possiblity his turning the Phsical jihadist and cut your head. this may occur suddenly. and until one day a very kind, charming person can suddenly turn into a monster.

In this regard;

Kont Drakula was a better alternative to tell us as a scenario.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2019, 05:01:00 AM »
The True Meaning of "Jihad"
Jihad is usually associated with Islam and Muslims, but in fact, the concept of Jihad is found in all religions including Christianity, Judaism and political/economic ideologies, such as, Capitalism, Socialism, Communism, etc. Islam defines Jihad as striving and struggling for improvement as well as fighting back to defend one's self, honor, assets and homeland. Also, Jihad is interpreted as the struggle against evil, internal or external of a person or a society. Jihad, in Islam, means doing any or all but not limited to the following:
Learn, teach, and practice Islam in all aspects of one's life at all times to reach the highest and best education in order to benefit oneself, family and society.
Be a messenger of Islam everywhere, in every behavior and action.
Fight evil, wrongdoing, and injustice with all one's power by one's hand (action), with one's tongue (speech), or at least with one's heart (prayer).
Respond to the call for Jihad with money, effort, wisdom and life; yet, never fight a Muslim brother, a Muslim country, or a non-Muslim society that respects its treaties and harbors no aggressive designs against Islam or Muslims.
Suicide under any pretext is not condoned as Jihad in Islam.
Converting people to Islam by force or coercion is never Jihad but a crime, punishable by law.
The concept of Muslim men rushing out to kill themselves to get "70 dancing virgins" in Paradise, is really quite silly.
The fact of the matter is, the "companions of Paradise" are mentioned as being pure and so much above anything we might imagine on earth, so as to indicate to us they are perpetually "virgin" and are not "touched" by men or devils.
The words "perpetual virgin" even in English, should give anyone the understanding these are not such as we have known on earth.
There can be no mistaking the meaning in the Arabic language as to the purity and innocence of these companions.
The Levels of Jihad
A personal struggle within one's self to submit to Allah, fight evil within one's self, achieve higher moral and educational standards - Inner Jihad.
Jihad against evil, injustice and oppression within one's self, family and society - Social Jihad.
Jihad against all that prevents Muslims from servitude to God (Allah), people from knowing Islam, defense of a Muslim society (country), retribution against tyranny, and/or when a Muslim is removed from their homeland by force - Physical Jihad or an armed struggle.
The Quran defines physical Jihad as being the highest level of Jihad that one can undertake. Its reward is eternal Paradise. Muslims also know that all humans are accountable for what they have done during their life on this earth. Muslims will be asked about what they did with their lives and their level of submission to Allah on the Day of Judgment.
Does Jihad mean Holy War?
In Islam, there is no such thing as holy war. This terminology was generated in Europe during the Crusades and their war against Muslims. Islam recognizes Jews and Christians as the "People of the Book" because they all follow the Prophet Abraham, believing in Moses' and Jesus' teachings. For many centuries, Muslims have peacefully coexisted with Christians, Jews, and people of other faiths, maintaining social, business, political and economic treaties. Islam respects all humans and faiths as long as there is no religious oppression, forbidding Muslims from serving Allah, preventing others from learning about Islam, and not respecting treaties. For more information on the topic of Jihad see the brochure Jihad Explained or request brochure #18 from the III&E, the publisher of this article.
Who is authorized to call for Jihad as a war?
Jihad must be performed according to Islamic rules and regulations and only for the sake or in the service of Allah. The physical or military Jihad must be called by a Muslim authority, such as, a president or head of a Muslim country after due consultations with the learned leadership.
What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
The term "terrorism" does not exist in the Quran or the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad. If the terms "terrorist or terrorism" are derived from a verb used in the Quran, such as 5:33 describing a "Muslim's" terrorist acts, it is in condemnation and prescribes most severe punishment. Islam is a religion and a way of life that does not separate politics from religion. Islam is a religion of mercy, unity and most importantly peace with one's self and others, to defend not to fight. Allah said in His Book the Quran:
"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with them. God loves just dealers." [Noble Quran 60:8]
"Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not begin aggression, for God loves not aggressors." [Noble Quran 2:190]
"If they seek peace, then seek you peace and trust in God for He is the Hearer, the Knower." [Noble Quran 8:61]
" and let not the hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is next to piety; and fear Allah, for Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [Noble Quran 5:8]
"But (remember that an attempt at) requiting evil may, too, become an evil: hence whoever pardons (his foe) and makes peace, his reward rests with Allah- for, verily He does not love transgressors." [Noble Quran 42:40]
"The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! He between whom and thee there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. [Noble Quran 41:34]
Some of the Prophet Muhammad's Teachings (Sunnah)
He prohibited Muslim soldiers from killing women, children and the elderly, or cut a palm tree, and he advised them, "do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child."
"Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years."
"The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed." Killing is the second major sin in Islam.
"Truly your blood, your property, and your honor are inviolable."
"There is a reward for kindness shown to every living animal or human."
Islam and Human Rights
The Quran and Sunnah encourage Muslims to respect the life and property of all mankind.
In an Islamic State these rights are considered sacred, whether a person is Muslim or not.
Islam protects honor, forbids insulting others, and/or making fun of them.
Islam rejects certain individuals or nations being favored because of their wealth, power, and/or race.
All Muslims believe that Allah created all humans free and equal, only to be distinguished from each other on the basis of God-consciousness or piety and never on the basis of race, color or ethnicity.
Islam is a practical religion that respects all human beings and it was revealed for all mankind. Its message is that of peace and submission to Allah. Muslims believe in all the Prophets mentioned in the Bible, and the Quran. The Quran shares many moral teachings of the Old Testament and the New Testament. These three religions (and their books) were founded upon the revelations by One True God, Allah

\\\\\\\\
Jihad in the Bible
Let us see what the Bible has to say about Jihad in the meaning of war and violence. The following verses are from the Bible, New International Version (NIV), 1984
"Do not allow a sorceress to live. Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death. Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." [Exodus 22:18-20]
"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' The Levites did as Moses commanded and that day about three thousand of the people died." [Exodus 32:27-28]
"The LORD said to Moses, 'Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. (Moses ordered) "Now kill all the boys. And kill every women who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." [Numbers 31:1-18]
(Jesus said) "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me." [Luke 19:27]
"He (Jesus) said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]
Differential treatment
Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy and forgiveness. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the basic tenants of Islam.
When Timothy McVeigh bombed the Oklahoma City building, no American or Christian was labeled as a terrorist or was the target of hate crimes. When Irish Christians carry out acts of terrorism against each other and on the British Isles, the Christian religion is not blamed but individuals or their political agenda. Unfortunately, the same is not true for American Muslims and Arabs. The vast majority of Muslims or Arabs have no association with the violent events around the world yet Islam is invoked with terrorism. It is unfair to 1.5 billion Muslims of the world and religion of Islam.
Criteria of guilt
Innocent until proven guilty in an open court is an accepted universal principle of justice along with liberty and freedom for all humankind. However, the U.S. failed to practice the same principles for those who are not U.S. nationals. Even worse, the U.S. is creating military tribunal for secret trials because there may be inadequate evidence to prove Arabs and Muslims guilty in open courts.
May Allah bless us all and purify our hearts from all misunderstanding, malice, hate and anger.
See here
بسبب هذا الفيديو أغلقت بعض القنوات - احمد ديدات - YouTube

\\\\\\\
Islam Vs Terrorism | Khalid Yasin (Part 1 of 2)

Islam Vs Terrorism | Khalid Yasin (Part 2 of 2)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2019, 05:45:39 AM »
The man who talks about religional text detailed, should have expertise about the subject.

This specialization can be explained by having received training from someone who has knowledge about the subject. Only the alternative is to have an academic title.

I can talk about islam, quran and traditions, because I'm one of the member of a religional family that our grandfather was town mufti (scholar). But even so I'm trying to religional issue as far as possible, but when required I can do it. for example, if there is a topic about the flat world and it is necessary to examine it in religious terms, I can examine all three books of religion and make a comment. I know enough to do that.

But, what we call a jihadist actually tells a wide range, even if they don't have expertise on a subject. so much so that, I have never known a jihadist professor so far. I've never known a jihadist known as a scholar in a region. they are usually ignorant or guided by ignorant, false clergy.

In this respect, the term of jihad includes a jihad against their own for people found themselves in a fight. Lying is a behavior that our religion is forbidden. is seen as a sign of munafikun (hypocricy).

Under these circumstances, I hope the Op'r evaluates the conditions and gives up this nonsence. false information will may drag people to do wrong. and people take responsibility for what happens when they speak in an area where they don't have authority. This is not a game, but if it was game had been one of the most play I would be in definitely.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2019, 05:52:39 AM »
The True Meaning of "Jihad"
Jihad is usually associated with Islam and Muslims, but in fact, the concept of Jihad is found in all religions including Christianity, Judaism and political/economic ideologies, such as, Capitalism, Socialism, Communism, etc. Islam defines Jihad as striving and struggling for improvement as well as fighting back to defend one's self, honor, assets and homeland. Also, Jihad is interpreted as the struggle against evil, internal or external of a person or a society. Jihad, in Islam, means doing any or all but not limited to the following:
Learn, teach, and practice Islam in all aspects of one's life at all times to reach the highest and best education in order to benefit oneself, family and society.
Be a messenger of Islam everywhere, in every behavior and action.
Fight evil, wrongdoing, and injustice with all one's power by one's hand (action), with one's tongue (speech), or at least with one's heart (prayer).
Respond to the call for Jihad with money, effort, wisdom and life; yet, never fight a Muslim brother, a Muslim country, or a non-Muslim society that respects its treaties and harbors no aggressive designs against Islam or Muslims.
Suicide under any pretext is not condoned as Jihad in Islam.
Converting people to Islam by force or coercion is never Jihad but a crime, punishable by law.
The concept of Muslim men rushing out to kill themselves to get "70 dancing virgins" in Paradise, is really quite silly.
The fact of the matter is, the "companions of Paradise" are mentioned as being pure and so much above anything we might imagine on earth, so as to indicate to us they are perpetually "virgin" and are not "touched" by men or devils.
The words "perpetual virgin" even in English, should give anyone the understanding these are not such as we have known on earth.
There can be no mistaking the meaning in the Arabic language as to the purity and innocence of these companions.
The Levels of Jihad
A personal struggle within one's self to submit to Allah, fight evil within one's self, achieve higher moral and educational standards - Inner Jihad.
Jihad against evil, injustice and oppression within one's self, family and society - Social Jihad.
Jihad against all that prevents Muslims from servitude to God (Allah), people from knowing Islam, defense of a Muslim society (country), retribution against tyranny, and/or when a Muslim is removed from their homeland by force - Physical Jihad or an armed struggle.
The Quran defines physical Jihad as being the highest level of Jihad that one can undertake. Its reward is eternal Paradise. Muslims also know that all humans are accountable for what they have done during their life on this earth. Muslims will be asked about what they did with their lives and their level of submission to Allah on the Day of Judgment.
Does Jihad mean Holy War?
In Islam, there is no such thing as holy war. This terminology was generated in Europe during the Crusades and their war against Muslims. Islam recognizes Jews and Christians as the "People of the Book" because they all follow the Prophet Abraham, believing in Moses' and Jesus' teachings. For many centuries, Muslims have peacefully coexisted with Christians, Jews, and people of other faiths, maintaining social, business, political and economic treaties. Islam respects all humans and faiths as long as there is no religious oppression, forbidding Muslims from serving Allah, preventing others from learning about Islam, and not respecting treaties. For more information on the topic of Jihad see the brochure Jihad Explained or request brochure #18 from the III&E, the publisher of this article.
Who is authorized to call for Jihad as a war?
Jihad must be performed according to Islamic rules and regulations and only for the sake or in the service of Allah. The physical or military Jihad must be called by a Muslim authority, such as, a president or head of a Muslim country after due consultations with the learned leadership.
What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
The term "terrorism" does not exist in the Quran or the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad. If the terms "terrorist or terrorism" are derived from a verb used in the Quran, such as 5:33 describing a "Muslim's" terrorist acts, it is in condemnation and prescribes most severe punishment. Islam is a religion and a way of life that does not separate politics from religion. Islam is a religion of mercy, unity and most importantly peace with one's self and others, to defend not to fight. Allah said in His Book the Quran:
"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with them. God loves just dealers." [Noble Quran 60:8]
"Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not begin aggression, for God loves not aggressors." [Noble Quran 2:190]
"If they seek peace, then seek you peace and trust in God for He is the Hearer, the Knower." [Noble Quran 8:61]
" and let not the hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is next to piety; and fear Allah, for Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [Noble Quran 5:8]
"But (remember that an attempt at) requiting evil may, too, become an evil: hence whoever pardons (his foe) and makes peace, his reward rests with Allah- for, verily He does not love transgressors." [Noble Quran 42:40]
"The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! He between whom and thee there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. [Noble Quran 41:34]
Some of the Prophet Muhammad's Teachings (Sunnah)
He prohibited Muslim soldiers from killing women, children and the elderly, or cut a palm tree, and he advised them, "do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child."
"Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years."
"The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed." Killing is the second major sin in Islam.
"Truly your blood, your property, and your honor are inviolable."
"There is a reward for kindness shown to every living animal or human."
Islam and Human Rights
The Quran and Sunnah encourage Muslims to respect the life and property of all mankind.
In an Islamic State these rights are considered sacred, whether a person is Muslim or not.
Islam protects honor, forbids insulting others, and/or making fun of them.
Islam rejects certain individuals or nations being favored because of their wealth, power, and/or race.
All Muslims believe that Allah created all humans free and equal, only to be distinguished from each other on the basis of God-consciousness or piety and never on the basis of race, color or ethnicity.
Islam is a practical religion that respects all human beings and it was revealed for all mankind. Its message is that of peace and submission to Allah. Muslims believe in all the Prophets mentioned in the Bible, and the Quran. The Quran shares many moral teachings of the Old Testament and the New Testament. These three religions (and their books) were founded upon the revelations by One True God, Allah

\\\\\\\\
Jihad in the Bible
Let us see what the Bible has to say about Jihad in the meaning of war and violence. The following verses are from the Bible, New International Version (NIV), 1984
"Do not allow a sorceress to live. Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death. Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." [Exodus 22:18-20]
"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' The Levites did as Moses commanded and that day about three thousand of the people died." [Exodus 32:27-28]
"The LORD said to Moses, 'Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. (Moses ordered) "Now kill all the boys. And kill every women who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." [Numbers 31:1-18]
(Jesus said) "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me." [Luke 19:27]
"He (Jesus) said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]
Differential treatment
Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy and forgiveness. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the basic tenants of Islam.
When Timothy McVeigh bombed the Oklahoma City building, no American or Christian was labeled as a terrorist or was the target of hate crimes. When Irish Christians carry out acts of terrorism against each other and on the British Isles, the Christian religion is not blamed but individuals or their political agenda. Unfortunately, the same is not true for American Muslims and Arabs. The vast majority of Muslims or Arabs have no association with the violent events around the world yet Islam is invoked with terrorism. It is unfair to 1.5 billion Muslims of the world and religion of Islam.
Criteria of guilt
Innocent until proven guilty in an open court is an accepted universal principle of justice along with liberty and freedom for all humankind. However, the U.S. failed to practice the same principles for those who are not U.S. nationals. Even worse, the U.S. is creating military tribunal for secret trials because there may be inadequate evidence to prove Arabs and Muslims guilty in open courts.
May Allah bless us all and purify our hearts from all misunderstanding, malice, hate and anger.

You forgot to add link to your article: http://www.aboutjihad.com/terrorism/islam_jihad_terrorism.php

A muslim does not steal anything about anybody else, including articles. At least you could give the link, right? So, how can you teach true islam to others while you are not so?

Now get out of here, there is a wise in this society.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2019, 09:11:23 AM »
There was a cruel oppressive tribal leader named Abu Jahl who lived during the time of Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him. God revealed a verse of the Quran to warn him:

“No Indeed! If he does not stop, We will seize him by the forehead, his lying, sinful forehead.” (Quran 96:15-16)
Well, I didn't think this made any sense, as you can't seize someone by a forehead, so I looked it up.

The actual words are:

"Nay, but if he cease not We will seize him by the forelock"

His forelock, not forehead you moron.  They are talking about dragging someone by their hair.  It's just bizarre that are trying to spin this into a knowledge of neurology.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2019, 12:34:40 AM »
Do not discuss him, he is an idea thief; broke one of the islamic rules. In ordinary conditions we have to cut his hand. He is lucky because we are not living in an islamic shariat, what he secretly defends. 8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2019, 05:54:55 AM »
Most religious sites
Our sites are thank God
We write Islam
With Muslim brothers
We agree with each other
To take useful topics to spread Islam
I agree to take my subjects to serve Islam
Dr
. Amir Ali
Also agree
He is a respected brother
Exchange of experiences between us
To spread Islam
Islam teaches Muslims not to throw accusations at people without asking them for the real reason

\\\\

The Quran is the holy book which Muslims recite and turn to for guidance in all aspects of their life.

It is the last testament in a series of divine revelations from God. It comprises the unaltered and direct words of God, revealed through the Angel Gibrael, to the final Prophet, Muhammad (pbuh)1 some 1400 years ago. Islam is a continuation of the teachings of previous Prophets, such as Noah, Abraham, David, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them all), some of whom were also given divine books. Muslims believe that the key message brought by all Prophets was the same; to believe in One God and not to associate partners with Him, to stay away from sins and to lead a life devoted to earning Gods pleasure. All Prophets taught about life after death and gave glad tidings of paradise for those who obey God, but warned of punishment in hell for those who choose to disobey Him.

The Quran is unique because it is the only revealed book that exists today in the precise form and content in which it was originally revealed. Furthermore, it was actively recorded during the time the religion was being established. The distinctive approach of the Quran is that its spiritual message includes practical injunctions aimed at the general welfare of human beings, society and the environment in which we live. The Qurans message is eternal and universal, transcending our differences in race, color, ethnicity and nationality. It provides guidance on every aspect of human life, from economics and the ethics of trade to marriage, divorce, gender issues, inheritance and parenting. It neither condemns nor tortures the flesh nor does it neglect the soul. It does not humanize God, nor does it deify man. The Quran describes signs of Gods existence in the universe and how everything is carefully placed in the total scheme of creation.

“Everything made so much sense.This is the beauty of the Quran; it asks you to reflect and reason….When I read the Quran further, it talked about prayer, kindness and charity. I was not a Muslim yet, but I felt the only answer for me was the Qur’an and God had sent it to me.”

Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam), former British pop star.

This brochure examines two common questions asked by those seeking to understand the origin and authorship of the Quran. 1) What evidence supports the Qurans claim of authenticity ,i.e., that it has not been interfered with? 2) Even if the Quran has been preserved, what evidence supports that it is the Word of God and not simply Muhammads (pbuh)own writings?
Preservation of the Quran

The Quran has been preserved for over 1400 years through parallel memorization and writings.

“We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly Guard it (from corruption).” [Quran 15:9]

The Quran is the only book that has been memorized in its entirety by millions. The process of memorization began during the Prophets (pbuh) life and continues to be emphasized by Muslims, even to this day.The use of memorization in oral transmission through the generations had mitigated somewhat from the beginning the worst perils of relying solely on written records, related John Burton. [John Burton, An Introduction to the Hadith, Edinburgh University Press; 1994, p27].

Muhammad (pbuh) was very vigilant in preserving the entire Quran in written form as well. The Prophet (pbuh) could not read or write, so as soon as a portion of the Quran was revealed, he called upon his scribes to record the revealed text.The Prophet (pbuh) specified the part of the Quran the revelation belonged to and had the companions read back what was written to ensure that it corresponded exactly with what was revealed.Thus, the complete Quran was not only memorized by the Prophet (pbuh) and many of his companions, but also existed in written form during his lifetime.Within a year after the Prophets (pbuh) death, a manuscript of the entire Quran was assembled by a committee led by the chief scribe of the Prophet (pbuh), who followed stringent criteria to safeguard against any errors. The manuscript was unanimously approved by the companions of the Prophet (pbuh), including the hundreds that had memorized the entire Quran. Several replicates of the manuscript were prepared under the leadership of the third caliph and were distributed to the main Muslim centers. One such copy is currently at the museum in Tashkent in erstwhile (Soviet Union) and a facsimile of it, produced in 1905, is available in the Columbia University Library (USA).
Who Wrote the Quran

Muslims believe that the Quran is the Speech of God and not a book written by Muhammad (pbuh) himself. The information above provides evidence for the preservation of the Qur’an, but what suggests that it was actually the word of God?

1) Historical accounts document, and the Quran openly declares, that Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered.

You (O Muhammad) were not a reader of any Scripture before it, nor did you write (such a Scripture) with your right hand, for then those who follow falsehood might (have a right) to doubt it. [Quran, 29.48]

2) The Quran was revealed at a time when the Arabs excelled in oral poetry. Poetry competitions like todays rap competitions, were held in the marketplace. Muhammads (pbuh) recitation stunned its listeners for its beauty in Arabic. Many converted simply by listening to the deep acoustic rhythms, literary merit and wisdom of the Quranic verses. In contrast, the Arabic of 1400 years ago was restricted to words and expressions relevant to the simple life of desert men and it was impossible to express metaphysical ideas or scientific, religious and philosophical concepts. In fact the science of Arabic grammar was developed after the revelation of the Quran, using the Quran as a basis for devising its rules. It is difficult to find an explanation (other than revelation) that explains how a book existed that superseded, and also differed so greatly from any other Arabic literature. The challenge of the Quran to produce a chapter like its own has not been met to this day:-

And if you are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave (Muhammad) then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof, and call your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful. [Quran, 2:23]

3) The Quran is a highly comprehensive book containing Divine truths, metaphysics, religious beliefs and worship, prayer, law and morality. It is a book fully describing the other life, a book of psychology, sociology, epistemology, and history, and a book containing scientific facts and the principles of a utopian life. A testament to the Divine authenticity of the Quran is that such a comprehensive book, one that was revealed over a period of 23 years, does not have any contradictory points.

Will they not then ponder on the Quran? If it had been from other than God they would have found therein much contradiction and incongruity. [Quran, 4.82]

4) Could Muhammad (pbuh) have been a liar or had motives for inventing the Quran? The early years of Muhammads (pbuh) mission were punctuated by persecutions and sorrow. His followers were brutally tortured, killed and forced to migrate. His clan was boycotted and he was stoned. His enemies even offered him wealth and kingship if he abandoned his call to the belief in One God. Instead, the Prophet (pbuh) lived a very austere life and never pursued any worldly gains like fame, power or wealth. Furthermore, the life of Muhammad (pbuh) was a practical embodiment of the Divine message and a study of his life (through the Hadith2) provides an appreciation of this fact. Even before he received the Prophethood, he was known in his society as Al-Ameen (The Trustworthy) and As-Sadiq (The Truthful). Both Muslim and non-Muslim scholars attest to his honesty and integrity 3 .

5) The Quran mentions things that were not known at the time. How can the existence of these verses be explained? The Quran has scientific descriptions only recently discovered by modern science and that could not have been known 1400 years ago.

Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay); then we placed him (as a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed; then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of than clot We made a (foetus) lump; then We made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh;then We developed out of it another creature.So blessed be Allah,The Best to Create [Quran, 23:12-14).

Professor Keith Moore, a prominent scientist of anatomy and embryology (University of Toronto, Canada) commented: It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad (pbuh) from God, or ‘Allah’, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad (pbuh) must have been a Messenger of Allah.

The Quran describes the expansion of the universe:

And it is we who have built the univrse with (Our creative) power; and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it. [Quran, 51:47].

It was not until 1925, when Edwin Hubble provided evidence of receding galaxies, that the expanding universe came to be accepted as a scientific fact.

Professor Alfred Kroner, a world-famous geologist, explained: Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad (pbuh) came from, he was after all a bedouin. I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case.

The Quran describes geographical concepts that were proven after its revelation. For example, it was the common dogma 1400 years ago that the earth was flat, but the Quran described it as a sphere, compressed at each end (like an ostrich egg):

And the earth moreover, He has made egg shaped4 [Quran 79:30].

In 1597, when Sir Francis Drake sailed around the world, the earth became known to be a sphere.
What can explain the origin of the Quran?

The life and character of the Prophet (pbuh) , the depth of the Quranic message, its appeal and relevance to both the spiritual and the mundane, all testify to the Divine origin of the Quran. These points compel us to admit our inability to provide an explanation that relies solely upon material causes. In a world starved of love and compassion, the Qurans universal message is the perfect antidote to the collective despair of the human condition.

1. pbuh stands for peace be upon him an invocation of respect
2. Hadith, the collection of recorded saying and actions of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
3. see 877-Why Islam brochure titled What they say about Muhammad (pbuh).
4. the Arabic word for egg here is dahaahaa, meaning ostrich egg

The Quran is Enough for Us - Nouman Ali Khan - Quran ...

Why do we need Hadith if the Quran is enough? - Nouman ...

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2019, 05:58:13 AM »
Most religious sites
Our sites are thank God
We write Islam
With Muslim brothers
We agree with each other
To take useful topics to spread Islam
I agree to take my subjects to serve Islam
Dr
. Amir Ali
Also agree
He is a respected brother
Exchange of experiences between us
To spread Islam
Islam teaches Muslims not to throw accusations at people without asking them for the real reason

The muslim brothers have caused millions to death by claiming Arabian spring. It has collapsed. Give up the evilness.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2019, 02:49:28 AM »

I'm not the Brotherhood

But the Brotherhood  innocent of shedding the blood of  Muslims

Murders are the actions of the army and police

God take revenge on them and punish them in this world and the Hereafter

Whatever the group or organization in western countries or Islamic

They will find justifications and reasons for the wrong deeds

Away from the teachings of God in the West or the East
This is why
Rebellious hearts to the creator of heaven and earth

see here

لندن اروع بنت تحكى قصة رابعة للعالم

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2019, 11:26:07 PM »
As I said and warned earlier, you have to be advanced to call others to muslim. Because there is a possiblity your being a scientific jihadist and turn a phsical jihadist next a day. If you have not a mastery, a doctora degree so it is better you have to give up the evilness.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2019, 03:38:25 AM »
 مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - العشرون سؤال الشائعة عن الاسلام ...

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2019, 03:57:26 AM »
I see you will not give up the evilness because you're doing a jihad here.

Remember, you had mentioned someone's article, stealed it and made up as he allowed you do it. You said lie, you know. You're going to deeper and deeper to sins with every action.

Give up the evilness and do repentance.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2019, 10:41:40 AM »
I do not need anyone to enter my subject

or convert to Islam

against his will

You are involved in the topic
welcome
If you do not like it, you are welcome too

I'm trying to talk on any subject about Islam and its relationship to Christianity and Judaism
In order to clarify without negligence or omission in the commentary
I am always in the service To inquire about anything about IslamThank you

28. He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), that He may make it (Islam) superior over all religions. And All-Sufficient is Allah as a Witness.
48. Surah Al-Fath

Should and must provide advice and guidance to him
And fully know the truth

Mutual respect is essential in the life of a Muslim
In The Holy Qur'an
86. When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally. Certainly, Allah is Ever a Careful Account Taker of all things.

Surah An-Nisa

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If anyone calls others to follow right guidance, his reward will be equivalent to those who follow him (in righteousness) without their reward being diminished in any respect, and if anyone invites others to follow error, the sin, will be equivalent to that of the people who follow him (in sinfulness) without their sins being diminished in any respect".[Muslim].

Commentary:
`Invitation' and `Call' stand to mean here that someone induces others to virtue or seduces to sin by means of his speech or action. We come to know from this Hadith that one who becomes a medium for either of them is given a reward or punishment respectively by Allah (SWT).
Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, called for an end to racism and tribalism from the beginning to the end of his mission. He was truly the peacemaker for all times and all people.

O mankind! (Allah) has created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who is one of the pious. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware
[Holy Quran 49:13]

And in another verse of the Quran:

O mankind! Have piety and be most dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife (Eve), and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an AllWatcher over you.
[Holy Quran 4:1]

I
And
This
Esteemed person
Think in the same way and concepts

Anyway

To know the truth
Must study Islam
Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
The comparison between the three monotheistic religions

Judaism - Christianity - Islam

And look at the results

This is the only way
Yusuf Estes
The university researcher

then you  are free to choice

256. There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower

allah guide you

الزعيم البريطاني جورج غالوي يوجه صفعة لجنرال يهودي على الهواء مع الترجمة
مشاحنة قوية ولاذعة بين غالاوي ومشارك في الحلقة
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:54:44 AM by yasoooo »

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2019, 02:54:55 AM »
Sun’s Orbit

In 1512 the astronomer Nicholas Copernicus put forward his theory that the Sun is motionless at the centre of the solar system, and that the planets revolve around it. The belief that the Sun is stationary was widespread amongst astronomers until the 20th century. It is now a well-established scientific fact that the Sun is not stationary, but is moving in an orbit around the centre of our Milky Way galaxy

The Quran mentions the orbit of the Sun:

“It is He who created night and day, the Sun and the Moon, each floating in its orbit.” (Quran 21:33)

The Quran would have been wrong according to astronomers just a couple of decades ago. But we now know that the Quranic account of the Sun’s motion is consistent with modern Astronomy.