A proposal for a FE earth that actually works

• 0 Replies
A proposal for a FE earth that actually works
« on: December 03, 2018, 01:11:57 PM »
Looking for a FE earth shape that works:

There is FE theory that the earth is a slightly domed pancake, a bit thicker in the middle. I propose that is the shape, and it is divided into many many hexagons, like a geodesic dome. Each hexagon is flat, let's call it modular FE, or local FE, where each hexagon is flat. This accounts for the Zetetic observation that the earth seems flat under me.

If we make the pancake bulge more in the middle and bring the edges together underneath, this accounts for the astronomical issues with FE. By bringing together the edge underneath at one point, we can account for observed star trails in the southern hemisphere. It also makes Antarctica be the right size and no ice wall theory needed. Instead of sailing of the edge ot this version of FE, you would seamlessly be transported to the other side, just a boats and planes routinely do.

So if the flat hexagons are quite small, and FE is bent around to a southern point, you have an FE map with correct distances and angles to celestial objects from every place on earth. You just have to understand that FE is bent around itself and the flatness is local and modular.

I do not have the computer graphics skills to make a visual model, perhaps this will inspire some FE to research and explore my ideas and produce a video to show it graphically?

Can I have the FE medal of achievement? I have found a way to make an FE map that works!
Is it possible for something to be both true and unproven?

Are things that are true and proven any different from things that are true but not proven?