Werepenguin episode VIII "broken peace" spectator thread

• 205 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Werepenguin episode VIII "The return"
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2018, 04:18:43 PM »
Are we starting a new game thread, and keeping this one for spectators? Or is this THE thread?

I will start a new thread.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Werepenguin episode VIII "The return"
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2018, 04:20:55 PM »
One of us will swap them out when you're ready.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: Werepenguin episode VIII "broken peace" spectator thread
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2018, 11:13:32 PM »
Sorry CFC, I'm too late. SCG should tweet me when there's a new game starting if I'm not around.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2018, 11:18:06 PM »
Sorry CFC, I'm too late. SCG should tweet me when there's a new game starting if I'm not around.

Gayer!!! Damn, I waiting till the very last minute before assigning roles...that sucks, I was hoping you would join. I sent you a PM, but I figured you might have the same issue I have and not receive emails for PMs.

I would bring you in as I have extra roles, but that wouldn't be fair as everyone would know you aren't a penguin.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #154 on: December 04, 2018, 12:57:05 AM »

Gayer!!! Damn, I waiting till the very last minute before assigning roles...that sucks, I was hoping you would join. I sent you a PM, but I figured you might have the same issue I have and not receive emails for PMs.

I would bring you in as I have extra roles, but that wouldn't be fair as everyone would know you aren't a penguin.

Yeah I don't get emails for PMs. Nevermind, next time.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #155 on: December 04, 2018, 08:16:55 AM »
My best friend is pezevenk after now. At least he is not two faced.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2018, 08:35:14 AM »
My best friend is pezevenk after now. At least he is not two faced.

Tell tale signs that Wise has the maturity level of a 12 year old.

You may think that Shifter and Jane aren't friends, but if they were truly your friends you are the one being a bad friend.  Ending a friendship over them playing a game is both petty and extremely childish.

A real friend won't just massage your ego, and will tell it to you straight.  I suspect that Jane and Shifter understand that and are showing how a real friend acts (to an extent).  They still defend their friend, but don't or at least try not to massage that ego (too much).   You should probably stop shitting on them.  If you can't get over your BS, then I hope they see the kind of person you really are and how little you think of them and their friendship.

Your actions and posts prove on a daily basis why you deserve to be called a piece of shit.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 08:36:51 AM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #157 on: December 04, 2018, 08:41:04 AM »

I just realised I'm on the shit-list, who'd of thunk?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2018, 08:45:44 AM »
I knew it would happen. If you're not completely obedient to wise, he will turn on you.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2018, 08:53:46 AM »
This is your dog, and you have the responsiblity of the actions of your dog.

Till this dog stop to barks, you the owner of it are the guilty, not him. Because dogs nature is barking; but if you are a human, your nature has to be different.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2018, 09:01:42 AM »
This is your dog, and you have the responsiblity of the actions of your dog.

Till this dog stop to barks, you the owner of it are the guilty, not him. Because dogs nature is barking; but if you are a human, your nature has to be different.

That's what you got?  LMFAO.  That dog would bite you and you would be on the ground crying to stop being bitten.

So are you admitting that you are crying?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #161 on: December 05, 2018, 11:26:57 AM »
Question.

The dead still aren't allowed to speak during the day right?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #162 on: December 05, 2018, 11:37:22 AM »
I'd say no, since we are following standard rules. And I'm assuming day started early, with his announcement.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2018, 09:48:18 PM »
If I was the narrator, so I would assign the roles randomly.

But if I was in the place of cfc, so I would assing the roles as how admin likes.

So roles have to be assigned as follow is logical:

Jura has to be penguin; because scg had a problem with her and thinks we have something with her. In other say, scg jealousing us. So that, demonizing jura is a good idea for get the sympaty of admin.

Nss: He has some negative roles in forum. For cause him pay the cost of some evil, it is a good idea assign him as another penguin.

This theory is compatibled with the balance os intelligency. One of the most smart player shifter and jura are in different sides.

On the other hand nss talks less oppositely everytime.

Cfc had hold me out but actually many player including himself tried to force me enter. However, after I said I'm in he did the opposite of his talkings. Although he said he has suspect about me 95% break the game, he has changed the opening topic and I got this as a friendly sign. After that he broke his promise and chanced its decision. Its like I have wanted so much to join but he hold me out. This is not true. The truth is there wad a point we came all together then after that I agreed to join. What kind of hypocrisy, what kind of solidarity is this?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2018, 09:56:07 PM »
. . . and now, back to our thread already in progress . . .

Bom Tishop

« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2018, 10:07:08 PM »
I promised nothing to you intikam...nothing. I said I WANTED you to play, but I didn't want the game broken in a couple days, that is exactly what would happen with a 95 percent probability.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #166 on: December 06, 2018, 02:05:31 AM »
What is the meaning of "I want you join?". Which language are we talking English or Chinese?. Is not mean an invite or hold you out?

What kind of dishonesty, what kind of hypocrisy is this?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2018, 07:16:22 AM »
I don't like assing the roles  >:(

Truly, I am jealous of your friendship with Jura. I have many times tried to be your friend and you always end up calling me a whore.  :'(

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #168 on: December 06, 2018, 07:51:01 AM »

He dumped me for a Greek.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2018, 08:41:26 AM »
I am a mirror only show you what you are. But you two have a problem to get me.

When you get he is not a Greek but a human, then you will be better in my mind. Even I like Greeks because we had common history in past. Sometimes we got Athens and sometimes Greeks got Troy. Sometimes Greeks leaded Turkey from Istanbul and sometimes we leaded Istanbul. Our history is common many times and seperated any times.

I have proved that not race, but religion seperated us. When a greek agrees islam then defines himself as Turk and when a Turk agrees christianity defines a Greek himself in Greece. Neither Turk, nor Greek is a race but none of you can get this. But he got this.

Turks (sumers), Greeks(macedonians), Persians(Iranians) and Arabs lived here with wars but not a genocide. Because race was never in the issue.

But westerners massacred Jews, redskins, aborgined and so and so.

Because all you are a bunch of racists.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #170 on: December 06, 2018, 08:42:50 AM »
A Greek is from Greece, a Turk is from Turkey. Just as a Brit is from Britain, a swede from Sweden, and an aussie from Australia. L2reason.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2018, 08:49:32 AM »
Yeah, I'm an American, but that is not a race. Anyone can be an American. Also, I'm a Floridian, which might be a race, not sure.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2018, 09:30:42 AM »
You're still far to get me.

You're an american so that you're already a potential racist.

Look around, who made massacre.

We Turks, Greeks, Iranians, Arabs and Kurds lived together since thousends. And everybody stay there. We never made a massacre against Kurds those never leaded a place and always minority.

We never massacred the Africans. Greeks have leaded Africa for hundreds of years, and Sumerians and Persians those our grandfathers did it but never did a massacre in Africa. Even Arabs ie Egyptians made a massacre in Africa. But when Italians and Frenches came Africa, started to massacre there and made them colonies.

who is more cruel than Pharaoh? They never made a massacre, but Italians and Frenches came thousend kilometres away and made massacre Africans.

Englanders came Australia from thousends away then massacred the Aborgines.

Europeans all together massacred the redskins in America.

Espaniols massacred the South American people.

Only Germans in Europe were never massacred anybody then they have massacred the guests in their country ie Jews.

Your history is fullfilled with massacres. But ours are not. We have always lived here without a massacre. Always westerners provoked us eachother. If the Greeks didn't leave us, maybe we were one of the superpowers of the world today.

Americans are nowadays provocating the Kurds and Arabs together.

There was a christian town the only town talks Aramian the main language of Jesus, a christian city in islamic Syria lived thousands of years and never has been massacred. Then American supported ISIS made massacre in there.

Nowadays Americans are using a racist slang in Kurdish around and try to provocate them against us.

Sorry; I never believe you say it in the meaning of a piece of shit, because you Americans never reached this cultural maturity. Oppositely your criminal history and recent actions are fullfilled with you are able to do it with the worst meaning.

If you aware, this time I did not call you a whore, because you acted like a racist and I called you as a racist. You can not find me while acting unfair. I'm just a mirror of you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2018, 10:32:59 AM »
Didn't you guys massacre the Armenians?

Every superpower throughout history has blood on its hands.

Also, we can still be bffs.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2018, 11:03:01 AM »
Didn't you guys massacre the Armenians?

Every superpower throughout history has blood on its hands.

Also, we can still be bffs.

Yes they did, but then I bet wise will say that was the Ottoman Turks and has nothing to do with modern day Turks, as the Arab Revolt of 1916 lead to their eventual demise.
Rabinoz RIP

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2018, 02:33:54 PM »
Something I was thinking that makes the 'PM your roles to dead player' redundant

Say you have 10 players, you can set up 20 possible roles, however only 10 of those roles will be used

if you have 2 penguins, they are given 2 roles that are not used in the game but can be used to fool other players

That way if people submit their roles, the penguins would be free to use the 2 redundant roles, whoever is collating the roles together would be none the wiser as to who the penguins are

Also, the players do not know which of the 10 roles out of the 20 are in play. Do we have a vigilante? A werewolf? Maybe 1, both or none, Not until the power is used or the player is killed is the role revealed for sure

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2018, 02:34:55 PM »
Copycat.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2018, 02:39:23 PM »
Copycat.

Did you already say that somewhere? lol I must have missed it, but yeah, I think for the next game we should do it

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2018, 02:42:41 PM »
I'm more inclined to the have more available roles, but that doesn't mean you will get one.

So for instance if you have 7 villagers, excluding penguins,  you could have 8 or 9 total roles, but that doesn't mean all 7 will have roles.  You could have any number with special roles and the remainder being villagers.

So with 7 you could have all 7 with special roles, or only 2 with special roles.  It would be completely random.

Plus a rule on communicating roles.  I'm still completely against the idea of revealing your role.  It cheapens the game.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 02:46:54 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2018, 02:43:47 PM »
Copycat.

Did you already say that somewhere? lol I must have missed it, but yeah, I think for the next game we should do it

I think I volunteered to narrate Penguins vs Nasa next for a bit more of a shake-up on the formula, which'll probably function better with more classic roles, but whoever does the next game absolutely should. Like the new tricks required for the new roles, and could ramble for ages about other possibilities. The strength of it is that every player has something to offer, and everyone has to do a bit more than just sit and guess.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!