Was Today's Modular Mars Landing Fake?

• 110 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Was Today's Modular Mars Landing Fake?
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2018, 07:49:27 PM »
Sadly, in this lineal movement through time, the evidence wont be made available to you primitive sub class genuses for some time yet  8)
You make the claim that "the evidence won't be made available to you primitive sub class genuses for some time yet" so you prove it - that's how it works!

Well then we have a problem. And by 'we', I essentially mean 'you' because I don't care. As stated (once more for you ignoramuses), the evidence wont be in existence for quite some time. I gave you the shortcut to get there (the coordinates of the ROVER) but predictably you wont act on it so you can wait it out

Why don't you just provide the evidence instead of playing games.

Another knob that can't read. I did give you the coordinates, if you want to make a name for yourself and bust NASA red handed (or sanded) in the act, go there and smile at the camera!

Why don't you do it.

Because I dont want to. NASA are being arseholes deceiving us but I admit the deception leads to a greater good. I have no issue providing the co-ordinates because I know you are all lazy poor twerps without the money to investigate it. The fact that you all think I am full of shit also helps, so thanks for that

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2018, 11:29:47 PM »
Sadly, in this lineal movement through time, the evidence wont be made available to you primitive sub class genuses for some time yet  8)
You make the claim that "the evidence won't be made available to you primitive sub class genuses for some time yet" so you prove it - that's how it works!

Well then we have a problem. And by 'we', I essentially mean 'you' because I don't care. As stated (once more for you ignoramuses), the evidence wont be in existence for quite some time. I gave you the shortcut to get there (the coordinates of the ROVER) but predictably you wont act on it so you can wait it out

Another knob that can't read. I did give you the coordinates, if you want to make a name for yourself and bust NASA red handed (or sanded) in the act, go there and smile at the camera!

Why don't you do it.

Because I dont want to. NASA are being arseholes deceiving us but I admit the deception leads to a greater good. I have no issue providing the co-ordinates because I know you are all lazy poor twerps without the money to investigate it. The fact that you all think I am full of shit also helps, so thanks for that

...and they are not the only ones indulging in deception.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2018, 11:32:05 PM »

Why don't you do it.

Indeed. Any agency with government oversight that is known by an acronym is usually well versed in deception. I don't know why people think NASA is exempt from this.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2018, 11:46:28 PM »
What a hilarious thread.
In a nutshell to save reading all the posts.

NASA lands a probe on Mars

Someone who claims they are a ASI, or somesuch super future intelligence maintains NASA is involved in skulduggery with the real probe lost and a stand in located in W Jordan taking its place. ( location used for a lot of Mars movies)

ASI is pushed for details and possibly some evidence, which he refuses, saying all will be revealed in 10 years, while claiming he is upfront!

NASA  releases images sent back from probe

ASI looses the plot, malfunctions, hurls abuse and experiences spelling subroutine failure.

Everyone else gets fed up with tiresome ASI

« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2018, 11:49:12 PM »

Why don't you do it.

Indeed. Any agency with government oversight that is known by an acronym is usually well versed in deception. I don't know why people think NASA is exempt from this.

You sound like a one track broken record.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2018, 12:26:29 AM »

Why don't you do it.

Indeed. A testament to how dense some of these people on this forum are

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2018, 12:53:53 AM »

Why don't you do it.

Indeed. A testament to how dense some of these people on this forum are
And you've yet to give any evidence that "NASA are being arseholes deceiving etc, etc". So why don't you just provide the evidence instead of playing games.

Saying your security blanket (AKA Asinine Shifter's Imagination) isn't evidence it'd just Asinine Shifter's Imagination.

You still sound like a one track cracked record.

By the way if you think that the Mars InSight Lander is a Rover please explain how it roves?
Does it 8) walk 8)? But your  Asinine Shifter's Imagination calls it a lander!
Have a look at this artist's impression of the deployed InSight Lander

« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2018, 05:31:26 AM »
Someone claims to have some information which won't be corroborated for decades but they can't tell us why because of the time continuum paradox and they don't care anyway.

There seems to be very little point in them posting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2018, 10:14:46 AM »
Someone claims to have some information which won't be corroborated for decades but they can't tell us why because of the time continuum paradox and they don't care anyway.

I said my piece but others keep pressing me for more. I can't help it if they can't understand

I see no one is bothering to check the coordinates I provided. Why ask for them at all? Seems pointless. Had anyone bothered to check, they would see for themselves right away. But it seems they would rather wait decades

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2018, 12:36:31 PM »

I said my piece but others keep pressing me for more. I can't help it if they can't understand

I see no one is bothering to check the coordinates I provided. Why ask for them at all? Seems pointless. Had anyone bothered to check, they would see for themselves right away. But it seems they would rather wait decades

I did look into it.

Shifter's Mars InSight Location:
29°27'38.0"N 35°24'00.0"E

Wadi Rum Trip Camp (http://www.wadirumtrip.com/):
29°28'00.4"N 35°23'20.1”E

Less than a mile from the InSight location.

There are half a dozen to a dozen more tour accommodations within a 1-10 mile radius.  Tents, Jeep tours, etc. I believe you can even take part in some falconry if you desire.

And many movies have shot there, from Lawrence of Arabia to the latest Star Wars (Which just recently wrapped 3 weeks of production, presumably in time for the NASA InSight shoot to take place)

Personally, if I were NASA, I wouldn't risk being exposed by shooting in the Jordanian outback where at any moment a half dozen German tourists on holiday might saunter by on their rented camels. I'd build a set, inside a controlled space, most likely in Nevada. Seems far more logical for secured fakery.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2018, 01:28:18 PM »

We understand perfectly that Asinine Shifter's Imagination is pure bunkum.

« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2018, 03:25:04 PM »

I did.
What did it prove ?
Nothing, apart from the earth being a globe as the whole system is based on that and there is no such thing as flat earth coordinates.
I could give you coordinates of any point on the globe.

I’m not sure what point you were making giving coordinates of a place in Jordan regularly used for Sci-fi movies!

The Mars lander is on Mars and I can prove it without a shadow of a doubt.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2018, 09:29:55 PM »

I did.
What did it prove ?
Nothing, apart from the earth being a globe as the whole system is based on that and there is no such thing as flat earth coordinates.
I could give you coordinates of any point on the globe.

I’m not sure what point you were making giving coordinates of a place in Jordan regularly used for Sci-fi movies!

The Mars lander is on Mars and I can prove it without a shadow of a doubt.

Well then by all means show us your evidence  :P

But you can't because none exists. The next lander mission you would be right to say it's there. Just not this one because it is sadly absent.

Know your place

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2018, 11:38:14 PM »
Is wadi musa and wadi rum the same thing, right by petra?
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2018, 11:52:15 PM »
Well then by all means show us your evidence  :P

But you can't because none exists. The next lander mission you would be right to say it's there. Just not this one because it is sadly absent.
How long will it take for you to realise that nobody here takes Asinine Shifter's Imagination as more than a worn out joke.
You should try your hand as a thespian then your profession could be sounding convincing with fictional stories.

Is wadi musa and wadi rum the same thing, right by petra?
I think Shifter's more into the Bundy Rum than Wadi Rum.

« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2019, 12:50:12 PM »
Seems like not fake.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2019, 01:35:46 PM »
I think Shifter's more into the Bundy Rum than Wadi Rum.

Drinking is not an opposite argument.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2019, 05:43:15 PM »
And I don't drink Bundy Rum and drinking is not the answer to:
Seems like not fake.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2019, 12:18:40 AM »
And I don't drink Bundy Rum and drinking is not the answer to:
Seems like not fake.

BS claims aren't argument. Stop to use clones. Neither drinking, nor not drinking is an argument. It is fake till you prove its not being fake.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Macarios

« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2019, 01:00:15 AM »
Personally, if I were NASA, I wouldn't risk being exposed by shooting in the Jordanian outback where at any moment a half dozen German tourists on holiday might saunter by on their rented camels. I'd build a set, inside a controlled space, most likely in Nevada. Seems far more logical for secured fakery.

Wrong.
In Nevada the risk is even bigger, any gambler going there on his private jet would be able to see it.
Or tourists renting Cessna.

Also, neither of the two places has geological formations that would match those on Mars.
Geological formations in the movies also don't match.
But only about "10%" of the viewers would see the difference.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2019, 04:23:09 AM »

Wrong.
In Nevada the risk is even bigger, any gambler going there on his private jet would be able to see it.
Or tourists renting Cessna.

Also, neither of the two places has geological formations that would match those on Mars.
Geological formations in the movies also don't match.
But only about "10%" of the viewers would see the difference.

You are extraordinary online today. What is your source of motivation?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1