Where is Australia on the flat earth?

• 8 Replies
Where is Australia on the flat earth?
« on: November 25, 2018, 08:43:30 PM »
I am curious to learn more about the Flat Earth Society. This organization has come under a lot of fire and I want to know both sides. I come here not judging but with legitimate questions about your beliefs to learn more about the world. Where does the Flat Earth Society place Australia on the flat earth? Is it like a map? Or, is there an underside to the flat earth where other countries are?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Where is Australia on the flat earth?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 09:18:55 PM »
I am curious to learn more about the Flat Earth Society. This organization has come under a lot of fire and I want to know both sides. I come here not judging but with legitimate questions about your beliefs to learn more about the world. Where does the Flat Earth Society place Australia on the flat earth? Is it like a map? Or, is there an underside to the flat earth where other countries are?
If you look on the Q&A page above your own thread you will another thread "Flat Earth FAQ - Please Read!".
The third post in that has a section "Geography and Physics" containing: 
Quote from: Jack
Flat Earth FAQ - Please Read! Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 05:24:52 PM
What does the earth look like?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The earth is surrounded on all sides by an ice wall that holds the oceans back. This ice wall is what explorers have named Antarctica. Beyond the ice wall is a topic of great interest to the Flat Earth Society. To our knowledge, no one has been very far past the ice wall and returned to tell of their journey. What we do know is that it encircles the earth and serves to hold in our oceans and helps protect us from whatever lies beyond.

Here is picture of a proposed, but certainly not definitive, flat earth:

Note that Australia is shown at about the 2 O'Clock position of that "continental layout".

<< corrected Australia's location >>
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 03:23:53 AM by rabinoz »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 02:56:17 AM »

It is here: (at the top of the map)

All directions are verified by millions of flights. This is the most accurate map ever seen in human history.
Ignore list: boydster, Bullwinkle, Crouton, DuckDodgers, Hamzah, JackBlack, jdaniel0319, Junker, Jura-Glenlivet II, magellanclavichord, Mundin, NotSoSkeptical, rabinoz, sokarul

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 10:16:55 AM »
If you notice, none of these maps have a scale.  If the earth was flat, it would be easy to put a scale on the map and all the distances around the globe would be correct.  Because of this, until they post a map with a scale, I am calling BS on Flat Earth.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 10:29:58 AM »
If you notice, none of these maps have a scale.  If the earth was flat, it would be easy to put a scale on the map and all the distances around the globe would be correct.  Because of this, until they post a map with a scale, I am calling BS on Flat Earth.

Wrong knowledge, wrong prejudice.

There is a scale on the left top of the map if you look at it. 1250 means kms as a scale. You can use it to measure all distances on the map.
Ignore list: boydster, Bullwinkle, Crouton, DuckDodgers, Hamzah, JackBlack, jdaniel0319, Junker, Jura-Glenlivet II, magellanclavichord, Mundin, NotSoSkeptical, rabinoz, sokarul

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 10:32:24 AM »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 10:47:02 AM »

JimmyCrack, this is the Q&A section of the forum. If you have a question about FET you can ask it here. If you wish to call BS on Flat Earth then I suggest you visit Complete Nonsense or Angry Ranting. If you have trouble following these simple instructions, I can help you take a few days off to think about it.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 09:40:08 PM »
Thanks for the map with the scale.  Have you tested it thoroughly against known distances like NYC to LA and Sydney to Brisbane? 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 08:51:23 AM »
Thanks for the map with the scale.  Have you tested it thoroughly against known distances like NYC to LA and Sydney to Brisbane?

It is 100% compatibled with distances in Europe. It works about 90% accurate in North America and australia with globe map. Russia is smaller than estimated and China is bigger than estimated. Whole Asia is about works compatibled with globe map. Africa is about same. South America distances about 20% different than globe. All distances verified by flight times. Inother say, if there is a difference with distance in this map and globe map, so this one is more accurate.