I am a globehead. Please convince me that the earth is indeed flat.

• 191 Replies
Re: I am a globehead. Please convince me that the earth is indeed flat.
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2018, 08:46:13 PM »
Let's talk dimensions.
What fundamental forces can go through dimensions? Which forces cannot?

I doubt even you don't understand your question.

This is the problem. This relates to high school physics ...
Can any flat earther even name the 4 fundamental forces of nature?
This is just flat out fun!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2018, 08:47:35 PM »
You are just all over the place. Wow.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2018, 08:49:26 PM »

No, it does not. But it's clear that is your level of working-toward-understanding.

I'm certain the answer is yes. But that has nothing to do with your previous post.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2018, 08:49:33 PM »
Let's talk dimensions.
What fundamental forces can go through dimensions? Which forces cannot?

I doubt even you don't understand your question.

Yes.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2018, 08:54:18 PM »
BTW, "force #4" may not actually be a force.

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2018, 09:03:14 PM »

No, it does not. But it's clear that is your level of working-toward-understanding.

I'm certain the answer is yes. But that has nothing to do with your previous post.

I find it funny hearing a flat earther talk about higher dimensions when they don't even understand classical, let alone quantum mechanics. That is what I was getting at.
And yes, I'm not sure what you learned in high school but we definitely covered the 4 forces that keep the universe together. The ironic thing is that you would think that a flat earther could comprehend the four fundamental forces of nature. It is not possible for a flat earther to understand these 4 forces.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2018, 09:06:44 PM »

I find it funny hearing a flat earther talk about higher dimensions when they don't even understand classical, let alone quantum mechanics. That is what I was getting at.
And yes, I'm not sure what you learned in high school but we definitely covered the 4 forces that keep the universe together. The ironic thing is that you would think that a flat earther could comprehend the four fundamental forces of nature. It is not possible for a flat earther to understand these 4 forces.

Quantum mechanics lol. Childs play. It does not even scratch the surface of the nature of the universe. Yet you would consider it the zenith of understanding.

You are bound to think only of the universe in how your quaint mind can comprehend. You can only be led down a very narrow corridor of answers because you are incapable of comprehending the kind of questions that need to be asked.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2018, 09:07:13 PM »
The four forces are torque, sheer, strain and military, right?

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2018, 09:12:09 PM »

Quantum mechanics lol. Childs play. It does not even scratch the surface of the nature of the universe. Yet you would consider it the zenith of understanding.

You are bound to think only of the universe in how your quaint mind can comprehend. You can only be led down a very narrow corridor of answers because you are incapable of comprehending the kind of questions that need to be asked.

I find it adorable that you would refer to quantum mechanics as childs play. You are making a fool of yourself, just stop...Or continue on, it's hilarious. Do you know the origins of quantum mechanics? Have you the slightest idea of how to do simple arithmetic mathematical operations? Let alone basic calculus?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2018, 09:14:07 PM »

I find it adorable that you would refer to quantum mechanics as childs play. You are making a fool of yourself, just stop...Or continue on, it's hilarious. Do you know the origins of quantum mechanics? Have you the slightest idea of how to do simple arithmetic mathematical operations? Let alone basic calculus?

You talk a lot but are absent in any substance. You came here attempting to make a fool of others but in return have only been mocked, ridiculed and laughed at by believers on both sides. I pity you and your feeble mind

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2018, 09:17:51 PM »

How long did you spend reading Wikipedia before you felt ready to click "post?"

You dodged parallax. You pretended the 4 fundamental forces are somehow equated to the 4 dimensions (otherwise, your whole commentary is just a non-sequitur), and you clearly aren't catching context clues.

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2018, 09:18:24 PM »
The four forces are torque, sheer, strain and military, right?

That's a joke right?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2018, 09:20:42 PM »
BTW, "force #4" may not actually be a force.
Is a pseudo-force still a force? Maybe you'd better educate Michio Kaku.

The four fundamental forces of nature - Michio Kaku Cosmology Today
I'm sure he'd appreciate your expertise.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2018, 09:24:09 PM »
Centrifugal is the fake force, Rab, obviously ::) ;D

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2018, 09:25:20 PM »

You dodged parallax. You pretended the 4 fundamental forces are somehow equated to the 4 dimensions (otherwise, your whole commentary is just a non-sequitur), and you clearly aren't catching context clues.

Incorrect. I did not pretend that at all. Physicists theorize 11 dimensions, but only 4 forces.
I want to repeat my statement, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A FLAT EARTH BELIEVER TO UNDERSTAND THE 4 FUNDAMENTAL FORCES OF NATURE.

What kind of education do you have? This is just ridiculous and hilarious. Dare I say that an astronaut told me that arguing with flat earthers is like being a pig wrestler, but hey, it's kind of fun!

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2018, 09:30:51 PM »

You talk a lot but are absent in any substance. You came here attempting to make a fool of others but in return have only been mocked, ridiculed and laughed at by believers on both sides. I pity you and your feeble mind

Okay, do you want me to show you 'substance' of how gravity works?
I highly doubt you'd understand. It involves a few numbers and some maths.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2018, 09:31:19 PM »

Incorrect. I did not pretend that at all. Physicists theorize 11 dimensions, but only 4 forces.
I want to repeat my statement, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A FLAT EARTH BELIEVER TO UNDERSTAND THE 4 FUNDAMENTAL FORCES OF NATURE.

What kind of education do you have? This is just ridiculous and hilarious. Dare I say that an astronaut told me that arguing with flat earthers is like being a pig wrestler, but hey, it's kind of fun!

If the 4 fundamental forces are unrelated to the 4 dimensions we all experience, then you have embarked on a huge non-sequitor. Why? Why did you dodge vision, then dodge forces, only to bring up dimensions, then use that to pivot back to forces? That's weird, right? Would you call it ironic? Asking for a friend who also didn't understand what words mean.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2018, 09:32:42 PM »

Is a pseudo-force still a force?

Google pseudo.

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2018, 09:34:29 PM »

If the 4 fundamental forces are unrelated to the 4 dimensions we all experience, then you have embarked on a huge non-sequitor. Why? Why did you dodge vision, then dodge forces, only to bring up dimensions, then use that to pivot back to forces? That's weird, right? Would you call it ironic? Asking for a friend who also didn't understand what words mean.

Do you know the difference between an equation and a relation?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2018, 09:42:13 PM »

Do you know the difference between an equation and a relation?

You can't fuck an equation?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2018, 09:43:50 PM »
Still afraid to address anything you've already been shown to be ignorant about, then, huh?

Memba when you thought 3D vision depended on shading? And asked what fundamental forces work through extra dimensions because you don't really know what you were talking about? Because you heard something about string theory once and, like any teenager, feel like you know everything the world has to offer?

Want to introduce more words to the conversation now, to deflect further?

You're, what? A high school junior maybe, with an interest in math and science? Cool. Once your head pops out of your butt, the world will be your oyster.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2018, 09:44:45 PM »

Okay, do you want me to show you 'substance' of how gravity works?
I highly doubt you'd understand.

I am positive you will not be understood.

JackBlack

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2018, 10:15:07 PM »
Off the top of my head I can think of electroweak, colour and gravity.
What am I missing?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2018, 10:21:54 PM »
I was going to post, but Moose beat me.

Which is incredible in and of itself as Moose is usually lost.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2018, 10:36:49 PM »
Still afraid to address anything you've already been shown to be ignorant about, then, huh?

Memba when you thought 3D vision depended on shading? And asked what fundamental forces work through extra dimensions because you don't really know what you were talking about? Because you heard something about string theory once and, like any teenager, feel like you know everything the world has to offer?

You're, what? A high school junior maybe, with an interest in math and science? Cool. Once your head pops out of your butt, the world will be your oyster.

If you had a high school education, you'd know that dimensions and fundamental forces are related, not equated (junior high math reference) This is truly hilarious, actually. I am showing this to my friends and they think it's hilarious.
Who are you? A middle aged man probably 50s. Probably didn't finish high school, spends a good amount of time 'debunking' the globe model with his primitive understanding of basic geometry and mathematics.
Stop being stupid on purpose, we've known that that the earth is sphere shaped for hundreds of years. Roast me away buddy, I've got the whole educated *spherical* globe backing me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2018, 10:39:55 PM »

If you had a high school education, you'd know that dimensions and fundamental forces are related, not equated (junior high math reference) This is truly hilarious, actually. I am showing this to my friends and they think it's hilarious.
Who are you? A middle aged man probably 50s. Probably didn't finish high school, spends a good amount of time 'debunking' the globe model with his primitive understanding of basic geometry and mathematics.
Stop being stupid on purpose, we've known that that the earth is sphere shaped for hundreds of years. Roast me away buddy, I've got the whole educated *spherical* globe backing me.

You take comfort in false knowledge thus ensuring you will never be on the right path. The moment you limit the scope of your playing field is the moment you limit what answers you can attain.

You need to open your mind. So pull your head out of your arse and wake up

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2018, 10:42:53 PM »

Is a pseudo-force still a force?

Google pseudo.
Google pseudo-force or even ficticious-force :).

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2018, 10:58:15 PM »
Off the top of my head I can think of electroweak, colour and gravity.
What am I missing?

Peer pressure. That's a pretty strong force.  ;)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2018, 12:00:02 AM »
Peer pressure. That's a pretty strong force.  ;)
So let's count the four fundamental force, let's see we have:
  • Weak interaction
  • Strong interaction
  • Electromagnetism
  • Gravitation
  • Peer pressure
Have I lost count? Nope! Whichever way I count, it comes to 5.

Looks like you've proven Michio Kaku wrong and that is something few have done!

Can we nominate Bullwinkle for a Nobel Prize?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2018, 12:23:57 AM »

If you had an adult education you would understand
why your friends were pointing at you while they were laughing.