I am a globehead. Please convince me that the earth is indeed flat.

• 191 Replies
Re: I am a globehead. Please convince me that the earth is indeed flat.
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2018, 04:58:13 AM »
Still afraid to address anything you've already been shown to be ignorant about, then, huh?

Memba when you thought 3D vision depended on shading? And asked what fundamental forces work through extra dimensions because you don't really know what you were talking about? Because you heard something about string theory once and, like any teenager, feel like you know everything the world has to offer?

Want to introduce more words to the conversation now, to deflect further?

You're, what? A high school junior maybe, with an interest in math and science? Cool. Once your head pops out of your butt, the world will be your oyster.

If you had a high school education, you'd know that dimensions and fundamental forces are related, not equated (junior high math reference) This is truly hilarious, actually. I am showing this to my friends and they think it's hilarious.
Who are you? A middle aged man probably 50s. Probably didn't finish high school, spends a good amount of time 'debunking' the globe model with his primitive understanding of basic geometry and mathematics.
Stop being stupid on purpose, we've known that that the earth is sphere shaped for hundreds of years. Roast me away buddy, I've got the whole educated *spherical* globe backing me.

You take comfort in false knowledge thus ensuring you will never be on the right path. The moment you limit the scope of your playing field is the moment you limit what answers you can attain.

You need to open your mind. So pull your head out of your arse and wake up

So are you a philosopher now? I can't really tell with you. You have just told me that I have no substance and how stupid I am and yet you have failed to produce any substance.
This is just flat out fun!

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2018, 05:00:35 AM »

If you had a high school education, you'd know that dimensions and fundamental forces are related, not equated (junior high math reference) This is truly hilarious, actually. I am showing this to my friends and they think it's hilarious.

If you had an adult education you would understand
why your friends were pointing at you while they were laughing.

Please define what you mean by "adult education". What adult "adult education" do you have?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2018, 05:30:59 AM »

Please define what you mean by "adult education". What adult "adult education" do you have?

You wouldn't understand.

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2018, 06:45:31 AM »

You wouldn't understand.

This is the problem with flat earthers. They have very limited legitimate education. Is there such thing as a flat earth believer with a background in physics? (As in a university education) or even geomatics? (A college education). Better yet, a flat earth airline pilot? (No post secondary education)
Does it occur to you that most people think that flat earth is a joke?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2018, 07:09:54 AM »

Does it occur to you that most people think that flat earth is a joke?

Well, I'm all grown up, so I am not too bothered by what most people think.

I do remember being a child about your age.
I wasn't too bothered by what most people thought then either.

You seem angry and insecure. Do other children pick on you?

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2018, 11:29:33 AM »
Look at you go, you attempt to put other people down because you know that they are smarter than you. Two golden stars for you! You know, I met a flat earther in person once. Very nice guy but just he was just not all there... seems to be a trend amongst flat eathers.

Seriously though, who/what is your source of credible information? What pilot? Geomatics engineer? Physicist? Is a flat earth believer?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2018, 12:12:06 PM »
Still afraid to address anything you've already been shown to be ignorant about, then, huh?

Memba when you thought 3D vision depended on shading? And asked what fundamental forces work through extra dimensions because you don't really know what you were talking about? Because you heard something about string theory once and, like any teenager, feel like you know everything the world has to offer?

You're, what? A high school junior maybe, with an interest in math and science? Cool. Once your head pops out of your butt, the world will be your oyster.

Who are you? A middle aged man probably 50s. Probably didn't finish high school, spends a good amount of time 'debunking' the globe model with his primitive understanding of basic geometry and mathematics.
Stop being stupid on purpose, we've known that that the earth is sphere shaped for hundreds of years. Roast me away buddy, I've got the whole educated *spherical* globe backing me.

You take comfort in false knowledge thus ensuring you will never be on the right path. The moment you limit the scope of your playing field is the moment you limit what answers you can attain.

So are you a philosopher now? I can't really tell with you. You have just told me that I have no substance and how stupid I am and yet you have failed to produce any substance.

If you believe my words are philosophical you best heed them. Lest you wither away into the dust, forever forgotten. Next time you open your eyes, open your mind.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2018, 12:29:40 PM »

If you believe my words are philosophical you best heed them. Lest you wither away into the dust, forever forgotten. Next time you open your eyes, open your mind.

Ooh, someone got a B- in junior high poetry! Good for you! That's just awesome!

Look, I can be an internet philosopher too:
Thou dost not knoweth what thine speak. Thou mind art half-whitted.

So what am I missing here then, what do I have to open my eyes to? Science? Philosophy? YouTube?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2018, 12:34:57 PM »

Ooh, someone got a B- in junior high poetry! Good for you! That's just awesome!

Look, I can be an internet philosopher too:
Thou dost not knoweth what thine speak. Thou mind art half-whitted.

So what am I missing here then, what do I have to open my eyes to? Science? Philosophy? YouTube?

There was nothing poetic about what I write. Only truth. Also adding 'eth' on the end of a word doesn't make for poetry either - it just makes you look outdated.

You need to open your mind to the universe and all the possibilities within.

You might hold a great deal of stock in e=mc2 for instance. But if you accept that as the finality on the subject, you will never advance beyond it and be forever limited in what you will learn.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2018, 12:46:27 PM »
If you could understand the significance of e=mc^2 you would have a little more respect for the legitimate scientific community. And there is not a pinnacle of science, (except for maybe absolute understanding which is impossible).

And I sound outdated? You're the one who still believes in an idea that is hundreds of years old which has been proven wrong many times by the *scientific process*

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2018, 12:48:57 PM »
If you could understand the significance of e=mc^2 you would have a little more respect for the legitimate scientific community. And there is not a pinnacle of science, (except for maybe absolute understanding which is impossible).

And I sound outdated? You're the one who still believes in an idea that is hundreds of years old which has been proven wrong many times by the *scientific process*

Perhaps you cant read. I do not believe in the flat earth. As I said earlier, both sides of the debate are wrong. Unfortunately, both sides are content that everything that is to be learned, has been learned, thus stifling new ideas and knowledge

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2018, 12:52:36 PM »
Look at you go, you attempt to put other people down because you know that they are smarter than you. Two golden stars for you! You know, I met a flat earther in person once. Very nice guy but just he was just not all there... seems to be a trend amongst flat eathers.

Seriously though, who/what is your source of credible information? What pilot? Geomatics engineer? Physicist? Is a flat earth believer?

You're funny.

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2018, 12:54:29 PM »

You're funny.

So are you going to answer my question? It's okay if you evade, I understand.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2018, 12:54:49 PM »

You're funny.

I like him. He seems fun. But I wonder how long he'll last.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2018, 01:01:56 PM »
He's definitely gonna need a new name if he sticks around.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2018, 01:16:00 PM »

Perhaps you cant read. I do not believe in the flat earth. As I said earlier, both sides of the debate are wrong. Unfortunately, both sides are content that everything that is to be learned, has been learned, thus stifling new ideas and knowledge

FLAT AND GLOBE EARTH DEBUNKED! According to my calculations and observations, the earth is actually donut shaped!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2018, 01:21:04 PM »

FLAT AND GLOBE EARTH DEBUNKED! According to my calculations and observations, the earth is actually donut shaped!

Pro tip: It's not

Know your place

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2018, 01:42:00 PM »

What is it then? Shaped like a cube?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2018, 01:47:04 PM »

It is not something that could be described in any words you would understand. It does not resemble any object your mind can perceive

Know your place

« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2018, 04:09:42 PM »

It is not something that could be described in any words you would understand. It does not resemble any object your mind can perceive

So we do have an internet philosopher on our hands. Please! Share your revelation!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2018, 04:13:57 PM »

So we do have an internet philosopher on our hands. Please! Share your revelation!

I am not an internet philosopher. I only speak the truth. The revelation comes from knowledge far beyond that you could ever hope to achieve.

You look at 'time' as if it is a linear dimension. It is not.

Know your place

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2018, 04:28:56 PM »
Yes, I look forward to the very exciting discussion about dimensions now!

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2018, 05:49:34 PM »
Shall we resume a civilized debate on this thread?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2018, 06:06:05 PM »
Shall we resume a civilized debate on this thread?

Where has it not been civil?

Know your place

« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2018, 06:15:07 PM »
Can someone please explain to me how both NASA, the Russian Space program, the European Space program and SpaceX are all fake with all hundreds of thousands or even millions of people that they've employed?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2018, 06:26:11 PM »
Can someone please explain to me how both NASA, the Russian Space program, the European Space program and SpaceX are all fake with all hundreds of thousands or even millions of people that they've employed?

To which both are you referring? 'Both' implies 2 things. You listed 4

Know your place

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2018, 06:35:23 PM »
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71053.msg1921467#msg1921467
"the conspiracy would not extend beyond a small handful of higher-ups in space agencies, and the astronauts/cosmonauts themselves. There is no reason for it to extend any further than this; some say the President would know if NASA was faking it, but this would not necessarily be the case."

The majority of those millions of people have no contact with any even potential evidence for space travel.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2018, 06:59:42 PM »

The majority of those millions of people have no contact with any even potential evidence for space travel.

What do you mean by this? I have met people who are not involved with NASA who have designed a satellite for graduate research. The satellite is still transmitting data about patterns in space weather. Would you say that this is not even potential evidence?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2018, 07:09:10 PM »

What do you mean by this? I have met people who are not involved with NASA who have designed a satellite for graduate research. The satellite is still transmitting data about patterns in space weather. Would you say that this is not even potential evidence?

How does a mere design transmit data?

Know your place