Spanner in great danger

• 13 Replies

spanner34.5

• feck arse drink
Spanner in great danger
« on: November 15, 2018, 02:40:55 AM »
I live about 150 yards away from Barmston drain. What should I do?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mystery-werewolf-creature-terrifying-families-7979525
My I.Q. is 85. Or was it 58?

Re: Spanner in great danger
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 03:19:25 AM »
Are you the "mystery werewolf creature"?  In which case just keep terrifying families.  It's your job.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 04:31:20 AM »

This is serious, I live 126 miles from this drain and I will be sharpening my pitchfork and setting fire to the watch beacons.

Although, thinking about it, I have met a few people from Hull and the description (half man half dog) is close to spot on, and they were the girls.
In retrospect, they also turned into animals at night too, although it didn’t need the full moon to trigger this, just 3 pints of snakebite.

Even so, I see no reason not to over react and use it as an excuse to burn some shit down and string some ugly Yorkshire people up, they need a good culling every now and then, and now the guiding light of truth and veracity that is the Mirror, has given us reason, I for one shall not forsake my duty, as we did to Richard III (the last Yorkshire werewolf that strayed into these parts), we will root this out.

n.b. He wasn't a werewolf as such, bit of a hunchback though, definitely not right.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 07:53:16 PM »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mystery-werewolf-creature-terrifying-families-7979525
Post pictures of nuns in rubber and latex as fast as you can. The werewolf will be scared of the nuns, thus you should be safe .
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

spanner34.5

• feck arse drink
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 12:24:38 AM »

Post pictures of nuns in rubber and latex as fast as you can. The werewolf will be scared of the nuns, thus you should be safe .

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 09:08:15 AM »

Although, thinking about it, I have met a few people from Hull and the description (half man half dog) is close to spot on, and they were the girls.
As a 'ull Man myself (though I left the place 20 years ago) I would like to say you're wrong.  But I can't.

You want try the nearby town of Goole (yes, really) where some of the people are fully dog.  A train I was on stopped at Goole and a dog got on and then got off 2 stops later.  I shit ye not.   The thing is, apart from myself and my good wife, nobody seemed to think this was unusual.

Even so, I see no reason not to over react and use it as an excuse to burn some shit down and string some ugly Yorkshire people up, they need a good culling every now and then, and now the guiding light of truth and veracity that is the Mirror, has given us reason, I for one shall not forsake my duty, as we did to Richard III (the last Yorkshire werewolf that strayed into these parts), we will root this out.
Urgh, I should have realised you were filthy Lancastrian scum.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 12:23:33 AM »

Leicestershire dear boy! The land of the curly toed.

spanner34.5

• feck arse drink
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 02:01:27 AM »

Leicestershire dear boy! The land of the curly toed.
Begins with 'L', that's near enough. Red rose scum.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2018, 02:55:35 AM »

We shouldn’t be fighting as it looks bad in front of all these other nations, but more importantly as Yorkists, you would get your butts kicked (again).
I know it is a bone of contention that the last of the line, is in our cathedral, but you should have looked after him better, and if you want to see how the old fellow is doing, you can come down  and pay to have a look, lots of people do, and we are making a mint.

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2018, 04:25:50 AM »

We shouldn’t be fighting as it looks bad in front of all these other nations
Fuck them.

but more importantly as Yorkists, you would get your butts kicked (again).
And fuck you.

The Yorkist House of Plantagenet will be returned to the throne and the filthy usurpers will be removed!

I blame the French for this mess.  We need to re-take Calais and the Aquitaine, let them remember who's boss.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2018, 04:46:37 AM »

The Plantagenets were bloody French, who led us into the 100yrs war with more French over the right to rule France and lost!

It wasn’t until we butchered the bastard Richard at Bosworth Field that England could start the renaissance of Englishness, reclaim our breakfast from croissants (Air disguised as pastry), start washing ourselves again, although you lot still haven’t got the hang of that yet, and set about the real enemy, the catholics.

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2018, 06:37:06 AM »

The Plantagenets were bloody French
Don't be pedantic.  Anyway, by the time we got to Agincourt yer king there was speaking Anglais.   And speaking of the muddy fields of Agincourt - what a magnificent and magnificently pointless victory that was!  Pour les Anglais!

, who led us into the 100yrs war with more French over the right to rule France and lost!
Ah, it was a draw.  Sort of  :P

It wasn’t until we butchered the bastard Richard at Bosworth Field that England could start the renaissance of Englishness, reclaim our breakfast from croissants (Air disguised as pastry), start washing ourselves again, although you lot still haven’t got the hang of that yet, and set about the real enemy, the catholics.
This may be true.  But fuck the royals and fuck the papists.  This has been pretty much the attitude of 'ullians throughout the centuries - a healthy ambivalence to whoever is in power.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2018, 08:02:57 AM »

And speaking of the muddy fields of Agincourt - what a magnificent and magnificently pointless victory that was!  Pour les Anglais!

Led (seeing as I am accused of being a pedant) by Henry V, a Lancastrian

This may be true.  But fuck the royals and fuck the papists.  This has been pretty much the attitude of 'ullians throughout the centuries - a healthy ambivalence to whoever is in power.

Or it's just your inability to pick a winner, whereas we kill your king and stick him under a carpark for 300 yrs, dig him back up when everybody is getting all gooey about the past, due to a fading sense of hope for the future and coerce his ghost into helping us win the premiership by threatening to send him back up north, where he was afraid his bones would have been made into soup by John Prescott.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 08:14:35 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2018, 08:14:50 AM »
Lead (seeing as I am accused of being a pedant) by Henry V, a Lancastrian
Seeing as I am being pedantic, it's "led" into battle.  ???