gyroscope as a microphone for the vestibular

• 11 Replies
gyroscope as a microphone for the vestibular
« on: November 06, 2018, 10:44:35 AM »
Gyroscopes were discovered as microphones in 2014. They're yet to be gyroscope mics or speakers(my invention) for sale. Because a gyroscope creates an artificial gravity field, which makes them hard to move around when you hold a spinning, The vibrations of a speaker may be heard by your balance system and not your cochlea. This effect may feel unlike any previous human experience as well as turn your spaceheater into a clock radio while its off.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: gyroscope as a microphone for the vestibular
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 04:15:00 PM »

The vibrations of a speaker may be heard by your balance system and not your cochlea.

*cloaca

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 07:42:59 PM »
Gyroscopes were discovered as microphones in 2014.
Not big "gyroscopic rotor" type gyroscopes, just the tiny "MEMS" gyroscopes found in smartphones.

Quote from: trevorjohnson83
Because a gyroscope creates an artificial gravity field,
No it's not any "artificial gravity field".

Quote from: trevorjohnson83
which makes them hard to move around when you hold a spinning gyroscope.
No  "artificial gravity field" is needed. It's just the ordinary laws of physics but a bit more tricky to explain because of the rotary m o ton.

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 01:51:08 AM »
<snip>
 Because a gyroscope creates an artificial gravity field, which makes them hard to move around when you hold a spinning,
<snip>
What the heck are you talking about?  Who ever said gyroscopes create "artificial gravity"?  That's not how a gyroscope works.
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 09:55:14 AM »
Well a spinning gyroscope will appear to weigh more when you hold it in your hand and move it around. Get one and try it. If you spun one hard enough, I imagine this 'artificial weight' could become like a gravity field. It's the energy of space moving past you as you continuously stand on a burning rocket engine that gives you artificial gravity. Although your gravity remains the same in the ship, space goes past you faster and faster causing time dilation. So it's the energy of time dilation localized in the gyroscope that creates it's field of 'hearing' or artificial gravity field.

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 11:16:13 AM »
OK.  :P
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 11:41:41 AM »
Well a spinning gyroscope will appear to weigh more when you hold it in your hand and move it around. Get one and try it. If you spun one hard enough, I imagine this 'artificial weight' could become like a gravity field. It's the energy of space moving past you as you continuously stand on a burning rocket engine that gives you artificial gravity. Although your gravity remains the same in the ship, space goes past you faster and faster causing time dilation. So it's the energy of time dilation localized in the gyroscope that creates it's field of 'hearing' or artificial gravity field.
Time dilation in a gyroscope...seriously?  You can’t possibly back that up.  I have held a gyroscope and its weight does not change based on its rotation. 

AAMOF, all rotating equipment from the DC motor in my o-scale train, to a dentist’s drill (up 800,000 rpm), to high-speed micro-milling machines would exhibit the same behavior and that’s clearly not the case.

If that were the case then my Dremel, which has a maximum of 35,000 RPM, would generate one whopper of a gravitational field.  Heck, the world record 600,000,000 rpm, laser suspended, calcium carbonate sphere should have created a bleepin’ black hole.

Your theory just plain doesn’t hold water...or dark matter, or whatever.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 01:04:56 PM »
Your theory just plain doesn’t hold water...or dark matter, or whatever.

You are too generous.

PODKLETNOV EFFECT

World-renowned experiment performed by Dr. Eugene Podkletnov, published in Physica C, the Max Planck Institute of Physics confirmed the results:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2031798#msg2031798

KOZYREV EFFECT

Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev, the best astrophysicist of the 20th century:

“Time is the most important and most enigmatic peroperty of nature. Time is not propagated like light waves; it appears immediately everywhere.” – Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev

"Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev, a respected Russian astrophysicist, announced almost fifty years ago that he had discovered a new force in physics that he called the “density of time.” He concluded that the rate at which time passes can be altered by other physical processes."

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1922302#msg1922302

Drills/micro-milling machines are fixed. Pressure of light was applied to the calcium sphere before it disintegrated (a sure sign of an extreme DePalma effect).

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 01:38:20 PM »
That "weight" would be the anuglar or centripal force of the gyro spinning and the weight/ force you feel is the change in direction as the thing spins.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 03:56:30 PM »
The microphone effect that the OP described has nothing to do with a traditional mechanical gyroscope.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2018, 04:39:20 PM »
Well a spinning gyroscope will appear to weigh more when you hold it in your hand and move it around.
Rather than just say that "a spinning gyroscope will appear to weigh more when you hold it in your hand" why don't you simply measure the weight when stationary and when spinning?

Is a Spinning Gyroscope Weightless? Ithaca College Physics

Gyroscope No Weight Loss, cgs

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 07:57:03 AM »
Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev, the best astrophysicist of the 20th century:
Interesting.  What shape did he think the earth is?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.