Wagging your tail makes you dizzy

• 3 Replies
Wagging your tail makes you dizzy
« on: November 06, 2018, 10:13:50 AM »
Ever feel dizzy while sitting alone thinking? or when you lay on your stomach? Or while you are standing in public? Take notice of your tail bone. Wagging it makes you dizzy. Controlling it and recognizing when it will wag takes months. Music will make it wag and you can practice watching it as a dizzyness in your ears this way.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Wagging your tail makes you dizzy
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 04:11:12 PM »
I get dizzy when I fiddle with my wiener.

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 12:08:22 PM »
So I haven't figured out specifically what makes the human tail wag other then its tied to emotion but that's known about dogs as well. wagging at different speeds seems to be related to attention. When your tail is wagging, and it slows down and then stops, its a sign you that you have become distracted . It doesn't matter if you are out in public or home alone, it will wag either way, As long as you are sitting or standing still, you will feel it. It doesn't matter if you are thinking or not it will wag either way. It doesn't matter if you are calm or emotional it will wag either way. It will sometimes wag when you want it too and other times it won't. It wags frequently along to music then without. When I'm driving I feel it wag almost every time i'm sitting at a red light, then I don't feel it at all while moving. It doesn't matter if I'm talking to someone it will wag or not. If I'm walking I can feel it move around, but it more swings around and I can put a momentary glitch in it so it swings slower or differently. That your tail swings when you walk is also true for dogs and is related to balance. Just focusing on you tail is meditative. It doesn't matter if you watch it or not it will wag either way. Subtle gestures while standing or sitting still may be related to moments when your tailbone might start swinging around, Watching yourself flicker a pen in your hand or a bouncing emoji might relieve the dizzyness in your ears. If your standing in public and you move your legs while you're standing still looking at something, you're already trying to keep your tail still probably to try to avoid getting dizzy around people. In your brain you may or may not already have implications of what that dizzyness means and it may seem like anxiety. It is true that sitting alone your tailbone will start to wag and you can feel the dizzyness at moments when you would not like to recollect the reason why your tail is wagging. I have labeled this moment a diversion tail wag because it comes as a dizzyness when your thoughts have been heavy but stop because of a anectdote to them that you would rather forget the whole thing then recall the thoughts. In the silence afterwards you can feel your tail as dizzyness.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 12:53:04 AM »
It's probably just cancer.