These Are The People Who Made The Globe Lie

• 55 Replies

N30

• I can only show you the door.
These Are The People Who Made The Globe Lie
« on: November 01, 2018, 09:30:27 AM »

To make a new world order, one must make a new world.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: These Are The People Who Made The Globe Lie
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 11:58:25 AM »
So you're saying that the Ancient Greeks started the New World Order? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

dutchy

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 12:10:30 PM »
Not again please,....we have discussed these matters over and over again.
The ''ancient Greeks'' whoever or whatever ''they'' stand for, did not conclude the earth to be a sphere based on eyesight and a single experiment by a loner using sticks and shadows.

The globe marketing machine created this popular opinion over time....and it is repeated over and over again.
"We know the earth to be a sphere for over 2500 years'' ....nonsense, like rabinoz parrots from day one at these forums.
99,9 % of the ancient Greeks did not ever claim the earth to be spherical, let alone the fairly accurate circomference (according to the far more recent hypothetical calculations) of roughly 40.000 km which ''they'' also happen to know back then.

?

Pete®tje

• Flat? Nope!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 12:17:48 PM »
The ''ancient Greeks'' whoever or whatever ''they'' stand for, did not conclude the earth to be a sphere based on eyesight and a single experiment by a loner using sticks and shadows.

The globe marketing machine created this popular opinion over time....and it is repeated over and over again.
"We know the earth to be a sphere for over 2500 years'' ....nonsense, like rabinoz parrots from day one at these forums.
99,9 % of the ancient Greeks did not ever claim the earth to be spherical, let alone the fairly accurate circomference (according to the far more recent hypothetical calculations) of roughly 40.000 km which ''they'' also happen to know back then.

Lots of denials and claims, but no single substantial argumentation.
Don't be afraid to make mistakes, they help you prevent making errors.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 12:18:32 PM »

Have you met dutchy?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 12:20:09 PM »

It's funny that you think you know what 99.9% of ancient Greeks did or did not know. 

What I do know is that Pythagoras was Greek and Eratosthenes was Greek.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

?

dutchy

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2018, 12:24:49 PM »

Actually those claiming ''we know the earth to be a sphere for over 2500 years'' have no real scientific substance derived from the scientific method to make any such claim.
But they do !
So the very thing you accuse me of, is the very thing you do !!!
My above claim is based on logic and reason....namely that a claim that we ''know the earth to be a sphere for over 2500 years'' has nothing to do with facts, but cherry picking history to support the modern narrative about earth and it's known shape....based on a paper thin story.

Btw are you related Peter R de Vries ?  ;D  ;D

?

dutchy

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2018, 12:35:06 PM »

It's funny that you think you know what 99.9% of ancient Greeks did or did not know. 

Mike
I do not know what the Greeks thought sir...i know for a fact ''they'' did not conlcude the earth to be a sphere with a circomference of 25.000 miles.
Why?
Because very few induviduals supposedly had some hypothetical ideas about the earth to be a sphere and a single experiment was carried out which is flawed anyway from a modern perspective. That's it....not much science in it.
Since when can we conclude that the ancient Greeks knew the earth to be a sphere ?

It's like claiming in 2121 that the Americans knew in 1970 that there were infinite universes and infinite timelines.
You know very well that only a few hypothetical cosmologists with way to much time marvel over such underlying unifying principles.

It's really funny that this down to earth logic completely escapes ''you'' all and ''you'' want me to be more substancial ??
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 12:58:02 PM by dutchy »

?

Pete®tje

• Flat? Nope!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2018, 12:51:02 PM »

Have you met dutchy?

Not that I am aware.
Don't be afraid to make mistakes, they help you prevent making errors.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2018, 02:16:09 PM »

I'm confused. Based upon what I think I'm supposed to gather from your esoteric student film is that the oil refinery refiner, cell tower erecting, car driving, road paving people are who made the globe lie?  Ok. So what's your point exactly?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 02:31:51 PM »

That video conatined nothing of relevance.

Admins please move this thread to complete nonsense.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 02:34:04 PM »

Mike
I do not know what the Greeks thought sir...i know for a fact ''they'' did not conlcude the earth to be a sphere with a circomference of 25.000 miles.
Why?
Because very few induviduals supposedly had some hypothetical ideas about the earth to be a sphere and a single experiment was carried out which is flawed anyway from a modern perspective. That's it....not much science in it.
Since when can we conclude that the ancient Greeks knew the earth to be a sphere ?

It's like claiming in 2121 that the Americans knew in 1970 that there were infinite universes and infinite timelines.
You know very well that only a few hypothetical cosmologists with way to much time marvel over such underlying unifying principles.

It's really funny that this down to earth logic completely escapes ''you'' all and ''you'' want me to be more substancial ??
Down to earth logic?  Seriously?

Pythagoras, Eratosthenes, Aristotle, Aristarchus (who believed in a heliocentric model), Hipparchus (who, using star charts, discovered and measured equinoctial precession), Posidonius, Ptolemy...the list goes on.

You do NOT know for a fact that the Greeks didn’t conclude the earth to be a sphere.  That’s assumption not knowledge.

It’s absolutely hilarious is that you claim your baseless assumption is to be fact and “down to earth logic” when it’s neither. 

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 03:51:22 PM »

Mike
Why?

To be honest what the Greeks though at their time in regard to science is pretty much irrelevent. Though some of their thinkers had some pretty interesting thoughts.
Why you and others are getting your collective knickers in a twist over 2500 year ideas is beyond me.
Let’s for a moment reverse the question, where is it you get your data from on which you base your beliefs?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2018, 03:59:26 PM »
Not your stupid twaddle again please Mr Dutchy!

Nobody ever claimed that  "the earth to be a sphere based on eyesight and a single experiment by a loner using sticks and shadows." Other that closed-minded bigots like YOU!
Learn a bit history before you try you stupid arguments based on it.
This earlier post by a flat earther who was justifiably very proud of his Greek heritage and the contribution that numerous earl Greek scientists made.
As I showed you the 2 Nobel prizes for the Greek was in literature.
Now show me the dozens Greeks that got a Nobel prize, as you claimed.

I think that they would all receive the Nobel Prize, don’t you?
<< A list of 111 early Greek "scientists" many of whom did contribute to the Globe and early astronomy >>
Now excuse the copy-n-paste but I cannot remember all this detail. Here are a few of those 111 early Greeks whose work was relevant to the shape of the earth and the movement of the sun, moon and planets.
Science is to the modern ages what Christianity was to the middle age.
Copernicus the Polak is to Science what Jesus the Jew is to Christianity, or at least he would've been, had he been martyred.
And round earth/heliocentrism is equivalent to the death, burial and resurrection of Christ.
It's pivotal, the foundation upon which virtually all MS science, nay, modernity rests.

Why do so many attack the Globe and Heliocentrism as "modern developments"?

They are demonstrably not modern at all. The following is from InFlatEarth, a "rabid flat earther", but justifiably proud of his Greek heritage.

These quotes from InFlatEarth pretty well map out the history of the Globe and heliocentralism hypotheses (as I guess they were then) till the time before Copernicus.

Quote from: InFlatEarth
  • Pythagoras of Samos (569-500 B.C.). Mathematician and philosopher. Was to first to believe that the Earth was a sphere rotating around a central fire. He believed that the natural order could be expressed in numbers. Known for the Pythagorean theorem which was however known much earlier (From the Babylonians and perhaps earlier from the Chinese).
  • Parmenides of Elea (520-450 B.C.). Like Pythagoras, he believed that the Earth was spherical.
  • Philolaus (Tarentum or Croton, now Italy, 480-??? B.C.). Pythagorean philosopher. Was the first to suggest that there is some central fire around which the Earth, sun, moon and all planets rotate.
  • Oenopides (Chios, 480-??? B.C.). Greek philosopher. Believed to have first calculated the angle the Earth is tipped with respect to the plane of its orbit. He found the value of 24 degrees which differs only half degree from the presently accepted value of 23.5 degrees.
  • Democritus (Abdera, Thrace, 470-380 B.C.). Greek philosopher. Expanded the concept of atoms that was introduced by his teacher Leucippus and showed that atoms are the basis of all form of matter. He recognizes that the Milky Way consists of a number of stars and that the moon is similar to Earth.
  • Inopedes (400 B.C. ?). Greek astronomer. Discovered the obliqueness of the elliptic orbit.
  • Heracleides (Heraclea, 390-320 B.C.). Greek astronomer. First to suggest that Venus and Mars may orbit the sun. Also suggested the the Earth rotates around its axis once every 24 hours.
  • Pytheas (330 B.C.). Greek geographer and explorer. Sailed into the North Atlantic and Baltic Sea where he observed the strong Atlantic tides. He correctly assumed that these were caused by the moon.
  • Aristarchus of Samos (310-230 B.C.). Proposed that the sun is at the center of the universe with Earth along with the other planets circulating around it. He estimated the distance of the sun from the Earth by observing the angle between the sun and the moon when it is exactly half full.
  • Eratosthenes of Cyrene (276-200 B.C.).. Greek astronomer and mathematician. Calculated the circumference of the Earth and finds a figure of 46,000 km which is close to the present measured value. Also lays down the first lines of longitude on a map of Earth. He also developed a method for calculating all prime numbers: the sieve of Eratosthenes.
  • Seleucus (Seleucia, 190-??? B.C.). Last known astronomer to champion the heliocentric theory of the solar system until Copernicus.
  • Hipparchus of Nicea (190-120 B.C.) Greek astronomer and mathematician. Developed a system of planetary motion with the Earth at the center. This system was later refined by Ptolemy. Used data from a total eclipse of the sun and parallax to determine correctly the distance and size of the moon. The same data gave values for the distance and size of the sun an order of magnitude smaller than their actual values.
  • Poseidonius (Apamea, 140-50 B.C.). Incorrectly calculated the Earth's circumference, which 1500 year later, led Columbus to believe that Asia was only about 3000 miles west of Europe.
  • Ptolemy. Last great Alexandrian astronomer. Refined the system of planetary motion developed by Hipparchus, which had Earth at the center of the universe. Best known for his Almagest
There are 14 Greek (Ptolemy was Greco-Roman) scientists and astronomers spread over some 600 years who contributed to this!

What I have found amazing is the amount of detail they managed to find, even without any modern instruments.

Some even proposed the heliocentric globe before the Indian mathematician Aryabhata (AD 476–550) and Copernicus (1473 AD-1543 AD).

The Globe was the accepted shape from around 300 BC and well before Copernicus, there was some support for heliocentrism in India and even Persia.

There is no doubt at all that the Heliocentric Globe model dates back hundreds of years and its acceptance has nothing to do with modern science, though the findings of modern science certainly support it.
Now please, dutchy, please just shut up about your ignorant claim about:
Only an ignoramus totally ignorant on the history of the shape of the earth would keep making an erroneous claim like that.

Quote from: dutchy
Total utter garbage! There is no "globe marketing machine". The earth has been recognised as a Globe for millennia and needs no "globe marketing machine".

Read the above! I "parrot it" because it is true and you have never refuted it! Why do you single me out Dutchy? I guess I should by honoured!

99,9 % of the ancient Greeks did not ever claim the earth to be spherical,
How do YOU know that, but 99.999% of the ancient Greeks probably did not give a thought to the shape of the earth.

let alone the fairly accurate circomference (according to the far more recent hypothetical calculations) of roughly 40.000 km which ''they'' also happen to know back then.
Why do you harp or the achievements of on Greek scientist?

Now, dutchy, we do not believe that the earth is a Globe because some ancient Greek proved it with a couple of sticks (Eratosthenes DID NOT use any sticks).
Those early Greeks were just credited with being the first.
Since then all credible evidence, both observations and measurements on earth (geodesy) and in the movements of celestial bodies points (astronomy) to the earth being a Globe.

If you have contrary evidence, as I have asked numerous times before, please present it.

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2018, 11:58:11 PM »
There’s a meme in that reasoning

Who would win? An Ancient Greek with sticks or the entire population of the flat earth?
Be gentle

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 01:12:28 AM »
There’s a meme in that reasoning

Who would win? An Ancient Greek with sticks or the entire population of the flat earth?
I guess "An Ancient Greek with two Sticks" is a much more catchy meme than
              "An Ancient Greek chief librarian with a pole he erected in Alexandria and a well in Syene".
Or to put it in many more words:
Khan Academy, Eratosthenes of Cyrene
Measuring the Earth
Eratosthenes heard about a famous well in the Egyptian city of Swenet (Syene in Greek, and now known as Aswan), on the Nile River. At noon one day each year — the summer solstice (between June 20 and June 22) — the Sun’s rays shone straight down into the deep pit. They illuminated only the water at the bottom, not the sides of the well as on other days, proving that the Sun was directly overhead. (Syene was located very close to what we call the Tropic of Cancer, ~23.5 degrees north, the northernmost latitude at which the Sun is ever directly overhead at noon.)
Eratosthenes erected a pole in Alexandria, and on the summer solstice he observed that it cast a shadow, proving that the Sun was not directly overhead but slightly south. Recognizing the curvature of the Earth and knowing the distance between the two cities enabled Eratosthenes to calculate the planet’s circumference.
Eratosthenes could measure the angle of the Sun’s rays off the vertical by dividing the length of the leg opposite the angle (the length of the shadow) by the leg adjacent to the angle (the height of the pole). This gave him an angle of 7.12 degrees.
The whole article is worth reading for those, like me, who are not young enough to know everything, as dutchy seems to think he knows!
Apologies to Oscar Wilde ""I am not young enough to know everything."

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 08:35:44 AM »

Other that closed-minded bigots like YOU!

Now please, dutchy, please just shut up about your ignorant claim

Only an ignoramus totally ignorant on the history of the shape of the earth would keep making an erroneous claim like that.

rabinoz, please refrain from attacking people in Flat Earth General.

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2018, 10:40:02 AM »

It has been pointed out recently, he may be suffering from chronic jerk, causing agressive corrections to peoples theory of the universe.
Hahaha

?

dutchy

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2018, 11:00:29 AM »
@rabinoz

I strongly reject all the generalisations about the ancient Greeks and their supposed worldview based upon imaginary superhuman eyesight (who, when and where?) ,...and a handfull of ancient charismatic researchers (especially in hindsight)  that made some claims that have more to do with thought experiments and invalid measurements than rock solid science.
 'we know the earth to be a sphere for over 2500 years' is beyond ludicrous.

Or are you someone who does not care about what 99.99% of earth's population back then considered earth's true shape ?
Is it because they are to stupid, ignorant, unworthy and meaningless to even consider their point of view ?
Or simply because we do not know and therefor should not claim anything in such absurd generalisations about the ancient Greeks.
You are all over the place when you make such a generalisation about what 'they' knew back then based on a handfull of exotic ideas.

I don't blame you, you are simply parroting the mantra .

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 11:04:49 AM by dutchy »

Crutchwater

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2018, 11:09:40 AM »
Regardless of when it was learned, we now know, without a doubt, that the Earth is indeed a spheroid.

Fact.

?

dutchy

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2018, 01:31:05 PM »
Regardless of when it was learned, we now know, without a doubt, that the Earth is indeed a spheroid.

Fact.
For the sake of argument let's follow that kind of reasoning.
We learned to understand for a fact in modern times that the earth is a sphere with a circomference of 25.000 miles.
Why on earth do we keep hearing that this was a more or less known fact for 2500 years ?
Why not simply acknowledge that only through recent developments, techniques and understanding phenomena like refraction we know the earth to be a sphere.
Only propaganda needs to add superlatives ,numbers and ancient super hero's who were far ahead of their current timeframe (Eratosthenes)
'Wow for 2500 years the whole intellectual community knew for a fact the earth was/is a globe'

That in it self is pretty smelly and anyone who cannot let the basics speak for themselves has a shaky conviction.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2018, 01:51:13 PM »
Know what else was a known fact 2500 years ago?

Volcanoes needed to be fed virgins.

?

dutchy

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2018, 02:01:24 PM »

Exactly !  ;D ;D :D

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2018, 02:25:25 PM »

Who says they still don't? But here's what would happen if you did get tossed in:

Lava is between 1,300 and 2,200 degrees. It’s so hot you wouldn’t even cook or burn—you would flash boil, which means all your water would turn to steam. Since you’re mostly water, this is bad. Once your water converted to gas you would turn into a bubbly mess, and all that bubbling would churn and broil the lava into big lava fountains. These fountains can shoot up surprisingly high, five or six feet, and they would cover you in the stuff.

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2018, 03:32:37 PM »
@rabinoz

I strongly reject all the generalisations about the ancient Greeks and their supposed worldview based upon imaginary superhuman eyesight (who, when and where?) ,...and a handfull of ancient charismatic researchers (especially in hindsight)  that made some claims that have more to do with thought experiments and invalid measurements than rock solid science.

Or are you someone who does not care about what 99.99% of earth's population back then considered earth's true shape ?
Is it because they are to stupid, ignorant, unworthy and meaningless to even consider their point of view ?
Or simply because we do not know and therefor should not claim anything in such absurd generalisations about the ancient Greeks.
You are all over the place when you make such a generalisation about what 'they' knew back then based on a handfull of exotic ideas.

Why the fixation with the Greeks, it was a long time ago and things have moved on somewhat. You appear to spend a lot of time rejecting and casting doubt on various things. What I would like to know, as I’m sure others would, where do you get your knowledge from? What are your sources?

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2018, 03:37:57 PM »
@rabinoz

No one is claiming they had “superhuman eyesight”, and you are focusing on entirety the wrong thing.

It doesn’t matter if the average Greek fisherman was aware of or accepted the Ancient Greek philosophers work.  Incidentally, you have no proof they didn’t, and your assumptions do not count as facts.

The point is that some of the Ancient Greeks uaed careful observations and reasoning about the implications of them to determine the earth was roughly spherical.  Even with the simple tools they had available.

Those observations and reasoning can be done by absolutely anyone today, to either confirm or dispute their findings.

But you won’t do that will you?

Bang on about how we’ve all been brainwashed by globularist propaganda all you like. You have no answers for the basic observations that people over 2000 years ago made and so you dodge the topic altogether. 

It’s not even hard for you to use the “zetetic method” to test all this yourself.  It’s all been clearly explained what you could do if you could be bothered.

And please explain exactly why the observations are invalid.

PS.  If what the vast majority of the population thinks determines the shape of the earth is, you lose.

Crutchwater

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2018, 05:04:50 PM »

Fact.
We learned to understand for a fact in modern times that the earth is a sphere with a circomference of 25.000 miles.
Why on earth do we keep hearing that this was a more or less known fact for 2500 years ?
Why not simply acknowledge that only through recent developments, techniques and understanding phenomena like refraction we know the earth to be a sphere.
Only propaganda needs to add superlatives ,numbers and ancient super hero's who were far ahead of their current timeframe (Eratosthenes)
'Wow for 2500 years the whole intellectual community knew for a fact the earth was/is a globe'

That in it self is pretty smelly and anyone who cannot let the basics speak for themselves has a shaky conviction.

Are you serious? Are you really lecturing on "let the basics speak for themselves"??

You, who simply dismisses literally MOUNTAINS of empirical evidence?
You, who provides absolutely ZERO viable evidence for ANY of your claims?

It doesn't look right...
He's uncomfortable at a press conference...
He did or didn't see stars...

I'm no expert on ancient Greek history, but I've seen plenty of recorded history posted here on the subject. You completely disregard that, and cry about copy pasting. Like books are evil. Did you burn all yours?

Why don't you save it for some other sheep that buy in to your amateur psychoanalysis. Maybe look in the tinfoil isle.

Shame, really. You seem to be quite intelligent at times. I can only hope you are just another troll.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2018, 05:25:03 PM »

Fact.

And there are some of us (Although we could be, maybe, we're in the minority ?) who have had just enough studies in history, geography  and  astronomy ; plus  a  lot of further years of study and many further years of work and experience, that we know, without a doubt,  that the earth is indeed a spheroid.

And as for books , in all those fields in which the shape of the earth is indeed a spheroid, it takes a lot of "book learning" before you even get into the practicality of work and experience to prove what you learned from your textbooks and technical manuals was really true about the truth that the earth is a spheroid, without a doubt.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 06:02:13 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2018, 10:10:40 PM »

Damn rab, no kidding... don't be a douche.

So no one sees what Dutchy is saying?? How can we know what they "knew"? Just because someone had an idea doesn't mean it was accepted or anything else..alot of random people have ideas now with zero mainstream following.

That is like saying "everyone in Waco knew that david koresh was the Messiah"...

So everyone jumps on Dutchy for posing this one question, yet everyone is able to say "they all knew the world was round" with everyone giving each other reach arounds.

Y'all should join the fake news, have the exact mentality for it.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

?

dutchy

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2018, 01:44:35 AM »

Fact.

Are you serious? Are you really lecturing on "let the basics speak for themselves"??
Yes the basics of my conviction are at least free of indoctrination.
I see the earth as flat
I have lived near the beach for 18 years and never ever remotely saw a shipmast sinking below an imaginary curve....
I have seen villages/structures far and beyond the curvature+refraction drop gazing along the absolute flat shoreline of the Netherlands where i live.
I heard stories about fisherman in Katwijk ( lived there) who could see the port of IJmuiden where their boats are on a very good day some 35 km further up the beach.
That is the basic of my flatearth conviction , because the current curvature calculation is simply flatout erronious and i really don't care what others have claimed to alter these facts of observation.
You, who simply dismisses literally MOUNTAINS of empirical evidence?
You, who provides absolutely ZERO viable evidence for ANY of your claims?
It's not my fault you consider a hypothetical carpenter's  drinking cup unworthy of consideration ;D
I give you evidence in this very post, but you are among those longing for the 'golden cup' , like NASA cgi from outerpace and are willing to destroy everything you see with your own eyes in the process.
It doesn't look right...
You've got that right...... it looks terrible and every intelligent person should object to this utter nonsense of space related footage that have fakery written all over them.
For crying out loud man..... look at the Tesla in orbit, i cannot believe for a moment you believe that's reality. I really can't.
He's uncomfortable at a press conference...
That's the least problematic expression...... lying and extremely evasive manouvres are the smoking gun....
He did or didn't see stars...
At the same spot in cislunar space one astronaut claims to see an occasional star preferable by using optics..... on a later mission an astronaut claims ten times brighter and numerous stars compared to anything ever witinessed during a night on earth when simply looking through the cabine's window.
You should be ashamed of yourself to play down such a very important inconsistancy.
I'm no expert on ancient Greek history, but I've seen plenty of recorded history posted here on the subject. You completely disregard that, and cry about copy pasting. Like books are evil. Did you burn all yours?
Wiki and books are like Kim Kardeshian and female beauty or a Big Mac and healthy food.
Please , please don't be that ignorant sheep that really believes a computer is all a person needs to keep him/her properly informed about the world and it's history.
The www is like a fastfood chain for knowledge and rabinoz & co think it's the only place to eat.
Why don't you save it for some other sheep that buy in to your amateur psychoanalysis. Maybe look in the tinfoil isle.
Contrary to others (rabinoz and his co reader audience) i do not care what the effect is upon others.

Shame, really. You seem to be quite intelligent at times. I can only hope you are just another troll.
Thanks that's the nicest thing you said to me in a very long time !