Are all photos from space "fake"? Can you pick a "CGI" image?

• 52 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Are all photos from space "fake"? Can you pick a "CGI" image?
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2018, 08:11:42 PM »
To my surprise NASA has somehow maintained a clean sheet without blemish of any kind....

All footage is genuine unless NASA tells us about the modern processes involved...but never ever they simply faked a shot.

People like Baron (report) and Grissom & co (astronauts) were mere victims of accidents that can happen anywhere, anytime..
And why not? Accidents do happen even on the Netherlands:
And space missions are risky.
Not only Apollo 1, but Apollo 13 (though recovered safely), a number of Russians, Space Shuttles Challenger and Coumbia.
And just yesterday's "Soyuz Rocket Launch Failure Forces Emergency Landing" though the crew landed safely.

Quote from: dutchy
All destroyed technologies
Exactly what technologies were destroyed?

<< I'll ignore you guesswork >>
Since NASA is the only organisatoion left in this current world that was not caught faking anything at all, or deceiving the general public occasionally...it is a miracle in itself.
Who says it's unique? You?
Even considering space industries:
  • Whatever Elon Musk may have got up to personally (and that's quite a bit) where has SpaceX been caught "caught faking anything"?
  • Where has Blue Origin been caught "caught faking anything"?
  • Where has Arianespace been caught "caught faking anything"?
  • Where has Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, JAXA been caught "caught faking anything"?
Etc, etc!

I know that all globers know that cannot be true deep down.......NASA must have a deep dark abyss filled with cover ups lies and deceit.....like the rest of this evil world.
Why ?
It's human nature,..... we act this way when given the oppertunity and power to survive in a world full of lies and deceit.
It's contagious from day one.....
Gee, you're such a grouchy, pessimistic paranoid conspiritard! Do you go around every day afraid that everyone's out to get you?

It's hilarious that we even have to discuss this whole thing.....
It sure is!
NASA is as crooked as any other organisation with that amount of money behind it and power to influence the whole world about our supposed reality......
You have proven nothing and you hate NASA for no other reason than that you mistakenly believe that they destroyed your worldview.
When the truth is that you worldview never was!

The only difference is that NASA is not openly caught yet by the mainstream media......
It will happen, just like no one could phantom the implications of ''me too'' a year ago and all who fall from grace because of it.
You are living in dreamland!
Sure, NASA might "put a foot wrong" sometime but that won't make your fantasies of a flat earth a reality.
Every organisation is made up of fallible individuals and some are out for personal gain.

?

dutchy

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2018, 09:47:10 AM »
Sure, NASA might "put a foot wrong" sometime but that won't make your fantasies of a flat earth a reality.
Every organisation is made up of fallible individuals and some are out for personal gain.
It is you who live in lalalalaland where all international space agencies are the sole institutions that have not commited work related lies and deceit for many decades.
NASA , the Russians, ESA, the Japanese.... India, China..... not a single photograph/ film tape was created to deliberately lie about a non existent event or another attempt to deliberately deceive while fully aware of these actions.
That is a track record without it’s equall by a country mile squared ::)
And i am not talking about some minor ripples ( ‘NASA might have put a small foot wrong somewhere’) in the NASA heavens you dwell in.
To give you examples of work related lies and deceit on a grand scale or with huge implications.....:

financial sector
The list is without end but the fabrication of meticulously crafted polluted financial products that kick started the recent finacial crisis (among other things) in 2008 is a great example of work related deceit.

sports organisations
From doping scandals supported and facilitated by the government (Russia), till ongoing corruption from IOC and FIFA to organise tournaments based on full fledged bribery and every thinkable form of corruption in the process.
Spot on examples of work related deceit.

charities
Taking care of the aftermath during disasters, some have been caught recently having sex (parties) with the victims of those disaster areas.(Oxfam Novib)
Sadly this seemed to be more than incidents but a frequently returning evil when the can of worms opened.
And i’ll spare you what happens to all the collected money in many cases.
Instead of providing aid at the best way possible , these are evil examples of work related deceit.

religion
All forms of power abuse are practiced within religion , but let’s talk about sexually abused members of the flog. Many, many tens of thousends of children have been abused in recent times.
The work of a religious superintendent is to watch over the flog and protect it from outside evil. Taking advantage of the weakest members of the flog (children) is another example of work related evil and deceit.

And i can create an endless list of clear work related deceit in all organisations with enough power and money involved.
But for some bizare reason the international space community is excluded from it.
Sure the USA and the pesky Ruskies are known for their deceit and propaganda in the many wars they started.
Also China has an evil past with bizare propaganda (Mao) without boundaries to deceive their own people.
But you want me to believe that all countries involved in space exploration never faked even a single photograph with the intention to deceive and lie.
That is the real dreamworld you live in......sweet dreams rab...

And i also see you still don’t get what i think about earth’s shape......

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 10:19:23 AM by dutchy »

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2018, 01:21:06 PM »
You have not shown a single official NASA image that was presented deceitfully.

I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2018, 03:15:09 PM »
Dutch, NASA has one primary purpose - Space Exploration. We're not talking about abuse of positions here in politics and religion.

As a side effect of their various space missions. NASA have brought us photos of Earth from an outside Earth perspective, which inevitably shows the shape of Earth.

You could take a look at the technology of the 1960s. If you do, you'll discover it was easier to send men into space and take photos in the 1960s, than it was to fake the photos.

You just happen to live in a time when photo manipulation and computer special effects rule supreme and anyone can do it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2018, 04:10:52 PM »
It is you who live in lalalalaland where all international space agencies are the sole institutions that have not commited work related lies and deceit for many decades.
NASA , the Russians, ESA, the Japanese.... India, China..... not a single photograph/ film tape was created to deliberately lie about a non existent event or another attempt to deliberately deceive while fully aware of these actions.
That is a track record without it’s equall by a country mile squared ::)
And i am not talking about some minor ripples ( ‘NASA might have put a small foot wrong somewhere’) in the NASA heavens you dwell in.
But you have not and never have given any direct that evidence relevant to the question "Are all photos from space 'fake'?"

To give you examples of work related lies and deceit on a grand scale or with huge implications.....:

financial sector
The list is without end but the fabrication of meticulously crafted polluted financial products that kick started the recent finacial crisis (among other things) in 2008 is a great example of work related deceit.
No, the list is not "without end" but in any case  is totally irrelevant to the question "Are all photos from space 'fake'?" nor even slightly connected with:
  • NASA nor any other space agency,
  • The reality of space missions,
  • The reality of the Heliocentric Solar System, which has been accepted as fact for some 400 years and fits all observations nor
  • the reality of the Globe as the true shape of the earth which has been accepted for some 2300 years and again fits all observations.
If you disagree with the above please give your evidence.

sports organisations
From doping scandals supported and facilitated by the government (Russia), till ongoing corruption from IOC and FIFA to organise tournaments based on full fledged bribery and every thinkable form of corruption in the process.
Spot on examples of work related deceit.
Yes there is corruption and there are steps to rectify the corruption.
But in any case all of this is totally irrelevant to the question "Are all photos from space 'fake'?" nor even slightly connected with the list above.

charities
Taking care of the aftermath during disasters, some have been caught recently having sex (parties) with the victims of those disaster areas.(Oxfam Novib)
Sadly this seemed to be more than incidents but a frequently returning evil when the can of worms opened.
And i’ll spare you what happens to all the collected money in many cases.
Instead of providing aid at the best way possible , these are evil examples of work related deceit.
Yes there is corruption and there are steps to rectify the corruption and it is certainly not "all the collected money".
But in any case all of this is totally irrelevant to the question "Are all photos from space 'fake'?" nor even slightly connected with the list above.

religion
All forms of power abuse are practiced within religion, but let’s talk about sexually abused members of the flog. Many, many tens of thousends of children have been abused in recent times.
The work of a religious superintendent is to watch over the flog and protect it from outside evil. Taking advantage of the weakest members of the flog (children) is another example of work related evil and deceit.
Yes, "All forms of power abuse are practiced within" a few branches or organised "religion" but certainly not all and there are many active in revealing it and correcting it.
I am not enamoured with the larger "organised" branches of religion and have only once or twice "graced their doors".
But that "power abuse are practiced within religion" as in most cases of corruption is the work of individuals though sometimes covered up is a mistaken attempt to "protect the organisation".

And i can create an endless list of clear work related deceit in all organisations with enough power and money involved.
But for some bizare reason the international space community is excluded from it.
Yes, I did note that none of your examples of corruption is connected with any organisation that launches spacecraft or releases photos from space.

Sure the USA and the pesky Ruskies are known for their deceit and propaganda in the many wars they started.
Also China has an evil past with bizare propaganda (Mao) without boundaries to deceive their own people.
But you want me to believe that all countries involved in space exploration never faked even a single photograph with the intention to deceive and lie.
That was not the question! The question asked was "Are all photos from space 'fake'?".
But you have never shown direct evidence that any photo from space that is released as genuine has been faked.

That is the real dreamworld you live in......sweet dreams rab...
The topic NOT how endemic is corruption in the world.
If you want a discussion on that do not hijack my thread go and make your own in the appropriate forum!

I know that there is corruption and there are steps to rectify the corruption but it does not permeate everything the way that you claim.
There is still the great majority who not involved in the deep seated corruption that you claim permeates every walk of life and many taking steps to uncover it and rectify much of it.

If that were no so you would have no means of knowing about all the problems you list above because
I refuse to believe that you personally gathered all this damning information on the financial sector, sports organisations, charities and religion.

But in any case all of this is totally irrelevant to the question "Are all photos from space 'fake'?" nor even slightly connected with my list above.

And i also see you still don’t get what i think about earth’s shape......
No, I do not "still don’t get what you think about earth’s shape" because you never actually discuss that matter.
All you ever do is ramble on about NASA and corruption in the modern world so what about debating:
the shape and motions of the earth and the history of how that developed?

?

dutchy

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2018, 04:00:03 AM »
@rabinoz
I sincerely doubt your motives and intelligence at times.

It is out of the question that all space agencies worldwide combined never faked any footage or gave a deliberate false testimony about certain (non) events.
But that’s exactly what you claim.
All governments have been caught lying about everything and especially the more money, national pride and power is at stake.
The idea that international space agencies are excluded from all forms of work related deceit is preposterous.
Like the American and Russian governments deceived the general public when needed, they told their space agencies to be as honest and transparant to the general public as possible ?
Is that what you think ?

Your topic is laughable on all acounts, because it is absolutely impossble for proven deceitfull countries like the USA and Russia who both have a track record of war mongering to be honest about their supposed space track record.

Have you lost every sense of reality and human group behaviour in general ?
It seems so reading through your last post.

So tell me which photograph was faked by NASA in order to deceive ?
Because logic and reason dictates this should be the case among the thousends upon thousends of photographs presented to the public at least on a couple of occasions  !
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 04:02:39 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2018, 04:12:50 AM »
@rabinoz

It is out of the question that all space agencies worldwide combined never faked any footage or gave a deliberate false testimony about certain (non) events.
All governments have been caught lying about everything and especially the more money, national pride and power is at stake.
The idea that international space agencies are excluded from all forms of work related deceit is preposterous.
Like the American and Russian governments deceived the general public when needed, they told their space agencies to be as honest and transparant to the general public as possible ?
Is that what you think ?

Your topic is laughable on all acounts, because it is absolutely impossble for proven deceitfull countries like the USA and Russia who both have a track record of war mongering to be honest about their supposed space track record.

Because logic and reason dictates this should be the case among the thousends upon thousends of photographs presented to the public at least on a couple of occasions  !
On a couple of occasions??? Are you saying on a couple of other occasions, there were no lies or deceits ergo “some photos” are real???

You’re making progress
Be gentle

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2018, 04:49:15 AM »
@rabinoz

I claimed no such thing!
Of course these things are posible but that is no reason for assuming that they have faked any or all photos from space.

You have not the slightest evidence to claim that "all governments have been caught lying about everything".

Is that what you think ?
What would all the space agencies lie? I really fail to see a reason or need for them to lie!

All you ever do is to claim that governments are deceitful and therefore, presumably,  all photos from space are fake.
You've proven nothing!

I could tell of one claim that was made by the Soviet government about space missions that was not quite true but I'll let you ferret that one out ;).
It was admitted by the Russian after the fall of the communist USSR as they admitted a few other cover-ups by the former Soviet government.

Your topic is laughable on all acounts, because it is absolutely impossble for proven deceitfull countries like the USA and Russia who both have a track record of war mongering
Excuse me, but who started the Boer War, World War I and World War II?
The Crimean War started from a conflict between Tsarist Russia, France and the Ottoman Turks.

to be honest about their supposed space track record.
I fail to see the connection and you have never shown that there has been any deception when it comes to official photos from space and that is the topic.

So you claim that because some people are deceitful that all space photos are faked?

The question asked was "Are all photos from space 'fake'?" and you keep side-stepping the question, including "doubting my motives and intelligence at times."

So either answer the question in the OP or bug off!

?

dutchy

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2018, 05:53:15 AM »
I will leave it this way hoping you will reconsider a thing or two about your blind faith in space agencies and there outlandish claims.
Good luck with your topic that will die quickly i presume ?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2018, 06:31:05 AM »
I will leave it this way hoping you will reconsider a thing or two about your blind faith in space agencies and there outlandish claims.
You have still not dared to answer the simple question in the topic, "Are all photos from space "fake'?"

But I have no "blind faith in space agencies" and do not see their outlandish claims as outlandish because they fit quite well with what I have always believed.

As always you run away rather than ever answering simple direct questions. I would call that downright cowardly!
You accuse many tens of thousands of people of outright lies, yet refuse to back up your claims.

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2018, 06:35:16 AM »
"Are all photos from space fake?" Answer: No
"Can you pick a CGI image?" Answer: No

"Can any flat earther provide any CGI space image promoted by NASA or any other space program organisation as an actual photo?" Answer: Cricket noises, or a resounding : No 

You're standing on a spinning blue marble in space, Dutchy, orbiting around a Sun. NASA proved it half a century ago. But don't worry, you're not alone, the entire 7 billion of us are in the same boat, er, I mean planetary atmosphere.

Crutchwater

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2018, 08:19:18 AM »

RUN AWAY!!!!

You are correct, this thread will probably die rather quickly, since not one single flat earther can answer the OP question without destroying their silly flat fantasy!

?

dutchy

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2018, 10:42:17 AM »

RUN AWAY!!!!

You are correct, this thread will probably die rather quickly, since not one single flat earther can answer the OP question without destroying their silly flat fantasy!
Ever heard of the phenomena ‘close ended questions’ ?
This topic is one of them.
I can’t really blame the copy paste wizard rabinoz.... he gave up critical thinking in favor of copycat wisfom he is so eagerly wants to share with us...in full color and with every possible graphic.
I sure hope you like all the stuff he posts ( you can find most of it anyway with normal search abilities on google) ....because most flatearthers don’t.

Both answers ( a simple yes or no) to the first part of the topic’s close ended question are invalid.
Why ?

1 define ‘space’
2 define photo’s from space ( unedited shots ?)
3 define ‘all’ ( without a single exception ? )
4 define fake ( edited/ enhanced real photographs are still considered real or fake ? And is cgi based on collected data over a certain timespan still considered real ?)

But rabinoz can have his infantile topic of course where he demands a ‘yes or no’, ... i am not running away by not taking the bait.
Simply unwilling to comply with rabinoz sub standards of forum discussion.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2018, 11:20:39 AM »
Images derived from digital data (DSLR, space probe, radio telescope) could be called CPI, Computer Processed Image.

Not CGI, Computer Generated Image.

of course, there was a time when images from space probes and sats were taken with analog equipment, like film or a picture tube, and transmitted as an analog signal.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 11:22:27 AM by Denspressure »
):

Crutchwater

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2018, 12:47:05 PM »

RUN AWAY!!!!

Ever heard of the phenomena ‘close ended questions’ ?
This topic is one of them.
I can’t really blame the copy paste wizard rabinoz.... he gave up critical thinking in favor of copycat wisfom he is so eagerly wants to share with us...in full color and with every possible graphic.
I sure hope you like all the stuff he posts ( you can find most of it anyway with normal search abilities on google) ....because most flatearthers don’t.

Both answers ( a simple yes or no) to the first part of the topic’s close ended question are invalid.
Why ?

1 define ‘space’
2 define photo’s from space ( unedited shots ?)
3 define ‘all’ ( without a single exception ? )
4 define fake ( edited/ enhanced real photographs are still considered real or fake ? And is cgi based on collected data over a certain timespan still considered real ?)

But rabinoz can have his infantile topic of course where he demands a ‘yes or no’, ... i am not running away by not taking the bait.
Simply unwilling to comply with rabinoz sub standards of forum discussion.

You can duck and dodge all you want, and you always do. So, let's simplify things.

Are ALL OFFICIAL NASA images, (you know, the images contained in the galleries of that evil NASA.gov website), presented in an effort to decieve?

Can you post even ONE example? (and please post a link to the image at NASA.gov) https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/index.html

I know your phobia is overwhelming, but you must face your fears! (yes, you are indeed running away, claiming this very simple line of discussion is "infantile".)

?

dutchy

« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2018, 01:29:47 PM »
You can duck and dodge all you want, and you always do. So, let's simplify things.
What a wonderfull take on ‘simplifying’ things you’ve got.
Symplifying is what you do on a saterday night when you try to copy a guitar solo in front of your local drunks, so you must understand what i mean !  ::)
Are ALL OFFICIAL NASA images, (you know, the images contained in the galleries of that evil NASA.gov website), presented in an effort to deceive ?)
All images with men and equipment on the moon are indeed an effort to deceive.
Can you post even ONE example? (and please post a link to the image at NASA.gov) https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/index.html

I know your phobia is overwhelming, but you must face your fears! (yes, you are indeed running away, claiming this very simple line of discussion is "infantile".)
Any photograph of a pretentious moon scenery with human beings in it is real but taken elsewhere.

I have participated in many topics as to why men cannot go to the moon and land a vehicle on it’s surface, take lots of pictures, play golf, drive around in a rover, call the president and take off after a while.....and are fully exposed in the aftermath during an international press conference where they display huge amounts of insecurity after concoring the moon but forgot what they saw gazing upwards and were still not sure what they saw after a little intermezzo between the three of them.
It’s absurd we even discuss this in 2018.....
They never went to no moon in 1969 and therefor couldn’t take any pictures on the moon.

Some pictures from earth taken from high altitude seem to be real though....
But it’s currently impossible to distinguish reality from a computer generated reality....
I’m glad they still claim the Apollo events were real...... it will eventually mean there downfall.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 01:35:56 PM by dutchy »

Crutchwater

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2018, 01:38:00 PM »
What a wonderfull take on ‘simplifying’ things you’ve got.
Symplifying is what you do on a saterday night when you try to copy a guitar solo in front of your local drunks, so you must understand what i mean !  ::)
Are ALL OFFICIAL NASA images, (you know, the images contained in the galleries of that evil NASA.gov website), presented in an effort to deceive ?)
All images with men and equipment on the moon are indeed an effort to deceive.

Any photograph of a pretentious moon scenery with human beings in it is real but taken elsewhere.

I have participated in many topics as to why men cannot go to the moon and land a vehicle on it’s surface, take lots of pictures, play golf, drive around in a rover, call the president and take off after a while.....and are fully expsed in the aftermath during an international press conference where they display huge amounts of insecurity after concoring the moon...... so they claim.
It’s absurd we even discuss this in 2018.....
They never went to no moon in 1969 and therefor couldn’t take any pictures on the moon.

Some pictures from earth taken from high altitude seem to be real though....
But it’s currently impossible to distinguish reality from a computer generated reality....
I’m glad they still claim the Apollo events were real...... it will eventually mean there downfall.

Deflection and evasion, as expected.

You are nothing, and you have nothing. period! Not that this is news.

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2018, 03:05:10 PM »
Dutchy, you do realize landing man on the moon was a lead up of many space missions? NASA sent a number of unmanned spacecraft into the moon's orbit and onto the moon's surface, before sending a man there. So did the Soviets.

If they didn't even achieve this, would you care to explain how both NASA and the Russians came up with identical maps, contours, and crater placement and layouts from photos, of the dark side of the moon? You know, that entire side of the moon which had never before been viewed by mankind? They had no reason to lie to one another or the world.

I agree it's absurd we are discussing this in 2018. It's also insulting.

Crutchwater

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2018, 04:33:22 PM »
on a related note, I just came back in from watching the ISS pass over. Exactly when and where it was predicted by my app. (ISS Tracker).

Best pass I have seen yet. almost directly overhead, just past sunset. Very bright.

What did I just witness, dutchtard? Tell me, oh eternal conspiracy flatwad, what was it?

?

dutchy

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2018, 11:39:56 PM »
on a related note, I just came back in from watching the ISS pass over. Exactly when and where it was predicted by my app. (ISS Tracker).

Best pass I have seen yet. almost directly overhead, just past sunset. Very bright.

What did I just witness, dutchtard? Tell me, oh eternal conspiracy flatwad, what was it?
It must have been my 'guitar' remarks that have you all worked up my little green friend. ;D
Enjoy your app with lights in the sky,..... but please leave it to that instead of claiming there are grown men up there doing all sorts of gymnastics defying gravity and of course tightening bolts on the outside at 7.7 km per second facing the deadly void of space for hours without taking a shower for months......

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 11:42:32 PM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2018, 02:19:07 AM »

Enjoy your app with lights in the sky,.....
In other words you have no explanation for these "lights in the sky" that appear right on schedule and were not there before there were satellites large to see.
Here's a video of the ISS transiting the moon and using photos from two locations to estimate the altitude of the ISS as 419 km.Enjoy ;D.

but please leave it to that instead of claiming there are grown men up there doing all sorts of gymnastics defying gravity
What are you on about with your "instead of claiming there are grown men up there"?
Do think that they should send young kids up there ::)? And why so "sexist :(" these days of gender-equality? Women go up to the ISS too, you know!

What's this "gymnastics defying gravity ::)"?
Because the centripetal acceleration exactly balances the centripetal acceleration in and near the ISS the effectively gravity is near enough to zero.

and of course tightening bolts on the outside at 7.7 km per second facing the deadly void of space for hours
What's your problem with being "on the outside at 7.7 km per second"?
The ISS and the suited astronaut are travelling at the same velovity and they do use double tethers.
Do you have any problem walking around, eating and doing your "ablutions" in an aircraft at almost 1000 km/hr ground speed?

Sure, space can be deadly, though apart from suit "malfunctions" the only significant risk is the extremely low pressure.
But "you mob" do so love your emotive words like "deadly void of space".

without taking a shower for months......
Why do you go to such pains to demonstrate your abject ignorance?  No-one goes for "without taking a shower for months" on the ISS.
Here's a bit of "c&p" for you:
Ask an Astronomer, How do astronauts take baths and use restrooms in space? (Beginner)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The space station has a full body shower unit. When astronauts want to take a shower, they step into a cylindrical shower stall and close the door. They then get themselves wet and wash up just like you would on Earth. However, due to weightlessness, the water droplets and soap don't flow downwards into a drain, they float about. Astronauts use a suction device to get rid of the waste water.

Check out NASA's information on life in space.

Now answer the question in the topic, "Are all photos from space 'fake'?" Or are you too chicken to tackle a real question?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 03:06:50 AM by rabinoz »

nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2018, 02:49:31 PM »
Dutchy, all we're asking for is you to prove the fakery of one image. Just one. Not all of them, not even two. Just one. Don't assert its fakery, provide evidence of its fakery.
he puts his penis in the mouth of the other one and FORCIBLY GIVES HER A BLOWJOB OF TRUTH and then his penis ERRUPTS IN AN EXPLOSION IF TRUTH and she is INSTANTLY DECAPITATED

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2018, 08:12:04 PM »
No. Rabinoz is asking anyone, flat earther or otherwise, to provide evidence of one faked photo from NASA. I tried and failed too. I bet there's more than a few faked photos from the flat earth society, though?